Sunshine in SciLabs (EVENT!)

Bard cackled loudly as the virii came into view, along with the heelnavi. Bard brought up her drums to her lap and began to play a beat as the battle began. The beat is played as the virii appear and the words are spilling from his lips. Bard smirked as her crow also let out a battle cry, taking flight from her shoulder. It hovered above her as she said, "Ok. Chips. Now. Time to kill," Bard said while eyeing the new army infront of her. Leo nodded and said, "Ok. Use the Orb on the HeelNavi. he is going to be very ineffecitve if he can't see. Then I am going to send you the shotgun. Use it on the tanks. From there movement spell." Bard nodded, starting to play her beat stronger and stronger.

Leo slotted in the chips and let his fingers slide slolwy from the dock. "Ok. We need all the luck we can get here." Bard and her crow started the battle in a very powerful beat on the drum. Each hit of her hand on its center, let out a booming beat. The sounds echoed as her allies began their attacks. Bard would be a bit before her fighting started. She sang out a few words before she began her spell.

One-one-one-one-one-one-one-TWO. One--one-one-one-one-one-one-TWO.

Her drum beat and roared with music as her hands connected with its center and edges. She let out many long sighs before she began her slight chanting.

The pellets fly
Your flesh is broken
I say goodbye
As my word words are spoken

The crows eyes lit up as it soared forwards. It hovered above the tanks and stared one down before opening it ebony beak to un-natural postions and shapes. The shotgun as formed and the pellets and firepower flew from the bird. The bird flew back to Bard as she started her next spell. The Dark Orb. Her drum beat slowed a lot. And she would stop from time to time to throw in a few screeching notes on the piccolo.

One-one-two. One-one-two. One-one-two. Two.

Swaying started her voice to singing the deadly lyrics.

As the darkness Creeps
Your eyes being to weep
The light is gone from you vision
you are about to fail your mission.

Darkness strikes fear at you heart.
You can no longer play your part.
The darkness attacks your eyes
and your vision, it dies.

The darkness is your pain
you are put to Shame.
The darkness attacks you flesh
as your screams mesh.

Mesh with dark walls
inside this soild Ball.
You start to Fade away,
And Bard lives another day.

The orb formed above the head of the heelnavi as it feel downwards in a dark flash. Bard smirked happly as she saw her creation. The crow cawed as it flew back to her shoulder. Bard pulled out her piccolo and played a few more minor notes and let the movement spell kick in.

Movement.

"Good. Lets see how the teamates do," Leo said.

++Summary++
1) Shotgun to Kabutank A (50 splash)
2) Dark Orb (sig) To HeelNavi (40 and reduced accuracy for two turns)
3) Dodge
++Summary++
(Don't forget a summary)
XIII activated his commlink again. "Remii," XIII yelled, "I need a weapon. Make it a good one."

There was a sound of Kasumi sifting through her chip folder.
"Rage Claw slot in! Cannon, slot in! Go get them XIII!"

XIII walked forward slowly, his left hand turning into a cannon, and claws shooting out from his right. He took aim and fired at the KabutankA and slashed at The ElecOgre right next to it with the rage claw. He spun around and slashed at KabutankB Immediately after, though, he dashed backwards to avoid any retaliation(dodge).
"I'm here to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all out of gum!"

Summary
1) Cannon (40-10dmg) at KabutankA
2) Rage Claw (40) at ElecOgreA
3) Rage Claw (40) at KabutankB
4) Dodge
Raiden's pyrotechnics roasts two of the Boomers, the third barely dodging and misfiring its boomerang.
Meanwhile, the HeelNavi is stricken by a bolt of pure energy, temporarily stunned by Raiden's Thunder God. Sensing his weakness, Shuilong hurls a Boomerang and strikes with a barrage of fists--but Capuchin, charging ahead, strikes the ElecOgre that the Boomerang was heading towards, and inadvertantly swats it off course!

Meanwhile, Bard and XIII work in tandem, using a shotgun and cannon combo to take a Kabutank out. XIII's wild slash at the ElecOgre misses--it's too high up--but he swats the Kabutank! As he retreats, a Champu appears directly in his way! He dodges the left hook--but the uppercut nails him! The injured Kabutank launches a bomb at Bard--but she dodges with little difficulty!

The HeelNavi recovers from the shocking numbness--only to find his vision obscured! "Dammit, where's my partner?" He growls, and fires the Vulcan blindly--Missing every one of his shots.

ChampuA: 60
ChampuB: 60
ChampuC: 60
BoomerA: !DELETED!
BoomerB: 60
BoomerC: !DELETED!
KabutankA: !DELETED!
KabutankB: 30
ElecOgreA: 60

HeelNavi: 160 (blind)

Raiden: 100
Shuilong: 140
Capuchin: 100
XIII: 90
Bard: 150
((Yay! Fixed!!))

Bard cackled loudly as did her crow when her attacks landed, and in combo with the other Navi, deleted the virii in an instant. "Ah! This battle seems a bit one side for us no?" She said to her precious bird. The bird seemed to understand her words and almost nodded in agreement with her. Bard put her hands on her drum face and started to play a fast beat and vigirous beat. The pounding of her hands on the outside rim of the drum and the center face could be heard loud and strong. "Lovely." She mutteted as her beat gained strength. "Sending the Cannon and shotgun chips. Take out the last of the weak tank with the cannon, then send the shotgun towards the Champus. Hopefully the splash will be more than enough to damage two. Prepare another movement spell. Your last ones effect expired." Bard nodded as the data was sent. Leo let his weight shift in his chair as he reached for more food, which was scattered all around him.

Bard let her body sway and flow with the music she made as the notes were being show before her eyes. "A strong beat and a deathly pounding rytheme will be the last you here." She said as her beat changed slightly to match the spells notes.

One-one-one-TWO. One-one-one-TWO. One-one-one-TWO. TWO-TWO-TWO.

At each center beat, Bard's hand smashed into the face of the drum. On the final notes and beats of the song she whispered,

The soot from the fodder falls,
As your blood beings to crawl
Your heart skipped a beat
As it it now lying at your feet.

Cannon.

The crow familiar cawed loudly as it eyes turned a deep red color. It flew from her shoulder, rising and falling with the currents of the air, before stopping over the tank target. The bird cawed once more before a mist poured from its beak. It extended it mouth to a odd shape and porpotion as the mist became to outside of its mouth. The cannonball flew from it, recoiling the bird back, its beak normal. "Don't leave my precious bird! Oh, no don't go! Here is some more fun for you darling!" Bard began to play the beat for the second shotgun shot.

One-one-one-one-one-one-one-TWO. One--one-one-one-one-one-one-TWO

Her mouth opened to take in air as the words began to flow, summoning the power of the shotgun to her familiar.

The pellets fly
Your flesh is broken
I say goodbye
As my words are spoken

The bird once agian let its mouth twist and shape as the pellets flew from it, attemping to shatter the champu. Bard hit the center drum again as she sang the words and notes for her movement spell. She started a pacing beat with her drum as she watched her allies movements. "Great job." Leo said.

++Summary++
1) Cannon to Kabutank B (40)
2) Shotgun to Champu A (50 Splash)
3) Movement Spell (Dodge)
++Summary++
"At least it's weakened..." Shuilong sighed as he saw his Boomerang fly away.
"Then get to it! Minibomb! Slot-in!" Shin yelled, slotting in the chip.
The navi shook his head and got into a pitcher stance, the explosive forming in his hand and his eyes on the ElecOgre. This time for sure! The navi thought as he drew his arm back and shot a fastball at the virus, watching it explode on contact.
"Now time for the other viruses! Shotgun! Slot-in!" Shin yelled.
Shuilong targeted the Champus and lined them up. The hand within his right dragonhead formed into a gun barrel as he aimed and fired at the viruses, sending a multitude of energy bullets their way. The navi then dove to the side, out of the way of any oncoming attacks.

Turn Summary
1. Minibomb to ElecOgreA [60 DMG]
2. Shotgun to ChampuB [50 DMG] w/ Splash to ChampuA [25 DMG]
3. Dodge
"Raiden, while those guys are busy on the virii, go for the Navi!"

Raiden shook his head quickly. "The most prudent course of action would be to aid in the destruction of the virii first. If not eliminated, they will become a liability as we assail the Navi."

Anti glared darkly at her PET, but slotted in a pair of chips nonetheless. "All right, fine. Just hurry up with it."

Raiden whirled on the spot to get his sights away from the two Boomers he had just taken out, and landed with one arm pointed straight at one of the boxing virii. The network went grey, and a sphere of bright light formed just in front of his hand. He closed his fingers and the shot was silently fired, heading straight toward the virii. He surged his other shoulder forward, taking a step toward the virii and planting his foot so that his other arm stuck out, and narrowed his hand into two pointing fingers. A blast of white light surged up from his palm, hovered on the end of his fingers, and then was released as Raiden jerked his hand up just slightly like he was firing a gun. Then he leaned forward on the balls of his feet, bending his knees until he was much lower than before, preparing to jump clear over any incoming threat.

[1. Cannon on ChampuB (40 dmg)
2. Shotgun on ChampuC (50 dmg + splash)
3. Dodge]
"DAMMIT!" Capuchin growled, "That was a dumb move made by me! Im sorry about that."

"C-Capuchin." Came a voice, "I-I found a jack in port! I c-can now send you ch-chips."

The navi's face beamed, "AH! Thats great! I wasnt doing too good. With you here, I bet I can do better!" Capuchin's feet planted to the ground as she prepared, "I could use some chips right about now. How about it?"

"Ummm....let's s-see...." There was the sound of a chip downloading as data swarmed around capuchin's left hand. Quickly, it scruntched together into huge boomerang

"Alright!" Capuchin cheeped as she aimed it at the Boomer. "Lets see how they handle this!" She then thrusted teh weapon into teh air letting it go into a swirving hovering motion at the last boomer. Once it went out of her hands, she quickly croutched to the ground and leaped into a dash on all fours. She began to zig left to right in order to dodge incoming attacks as she neared the heelnavi. With one quick leap she jumped back onto only two legs, giving Aida the chance to download another chip. The sound of another chip sounded and Capuchin's right arm formed into a sword wich she used to slash the heelnavi with one sweep to his side. She then went back onto all fours and dashed a far distance away.

Summary
1.boomberang (60) boomberB
2.dodge
3.sword (80) heelnavi
4.dodge
((My dodges never seem to work. I wonder why?))

"Damn!" XIII yelled as he was hit. He wasn't used to missing so much. XIII was a sword type, so he wasn't too accurate with firearms, but Kasumi had insisted that he keep some, just to balance out his weakness of range.

"XIII, focus your attacks on the Navi like the others. If he goes down, they all go down!"
"Right, Remii."

As XIII ran at towards the Navi in the rear, slashing at the elecogre witht he Rage claw as he passed. Closing in on The heel navi, he drew him massive blade and positioned it behind his shoulder for his special attack.
"Semenai de, kesanai de, makenai de, "* he yelled. "yami o saite hashiri nukete tsukamitore through the night!* Legendary Blade!"

HE delivered the poerful cutting blow, his sword igniting in the air.

Summary:
1)Dodge
2) Rage claw (40) @ ElecOgreA
3)Sig attack: Legendary Blade (60)(firedmg) @ heel navi

*Translation: Don't make fun of it! Don't destroy it! Don't cheapen it! Cut through the darkness and run to grab what you want (all) through the night!

((Can you guess what that line in japanese sounds like its from? its not actually from something, but its similar to a two separate lines in a song.))
The virii are eliminated in a mess of shrapnel, explosions, and an orbiting green disc.

"Nnngh!" The blinded HeelNavi cringes, as his shield barely blocks Capuchin's rush--but it shatters upon XIII's Legendary Blade! Clutching his scorched side, the HeelNavi growls--"Well, if I can't see... let's even the playing field!" With a snarl, he slams several Minibombs all around him, shrouding him in a smokecloud!

Meanwhile, a spray of bullets come from behind!

ChampuA: !DELETED!
ChampuB: !DELETED!
ChampuC: !DELETED!
BoomerB: !DELETED!
KabutankB: !DELETED!
ElecOgreA: !DELETED!

HeelNaviA: 100 (blind)

Raiden: 90
Shuilong: 140
Capuchin: 100
Bard: 140

FROM BEHIND!

HeelNaviB: 300 (Equip: Vulcan2!)
"Damn it!" Anti shouted as Raiden was hit by a shot from behind the group. The Navi whipped around and realized that another HeelNavi had joined the fray in aid of the first. "Raiden, I hate cheap people! Take them down!"

Her anger carried into the slotting-in of her last Battlechip, which she performed with quite a bit more force than was necessary. Raiden quickly accepted the Rageclaw data and immediately locked onto the already damaged Heelnavi. Bits and pieces of the tiles around him broke free and floated up to latch onto his right arm. They formed a shell of panel pieces that went from his shoulder to his fingertips, and covered his entire hand to make it more of a paw than a set of fingers. Something buzzed down near the end of the shell, and three long claws of white light shot out, completing the formation of the chip.

"I anticipate your deletion!" he shouted as he leapt at the HeelNavi, swinging the claws down toward the foe with murderous volition. Pulling back his arm, he slashed forward and attacked again, this time aiming for the HeelNavi's lower body to keep him off-guard. Only then did he become aware that he was serving as one huge obstacle for his teammates, and quickly backed off so that they could squeeze in a few hits of their own. His eyes flicked rapidly back and forth between the two HeelNavis, watching them both carefully. He wasn't going to allow himself to be surprised again.

[1. Rageclaw on HeelNaviA (40 dmg)
2. Rageclaw on HeelNaviA (40 dmg)
3. Dodge]
"There appears to be an enemy from the rear." Shuilong reported as he spun around to face the other Heelnavi.
"The other's can take out the first one, cut him down to size! Sword! Slot-in!" Shin commanded as he sent Shuilong the Battlechip.
Shuilong smirked as the light blue blade shot out of his right dragonhead, while the jaws clamped down on the blade. Shuilong faced the Heelnavi from behind and roared mightly as he rushed at him, swiping at the opponent diagonally with his blade. The dragon navi sidestepped around the Heelnavi to avoid any oncoming attack it shot at him and then slashed downwards upon the Heelnavi's back with great ferocity.

Turn Summary
1. Sword to HeelnaviB [80 DMG]
2. Dodge
3. Sword to HeelnaviB [80 DMG]
Capuchin immediatley went into a fighting stance, "We need to help too Aida, send me a chip!"

"R-right!"

Quickly, a chip was processed and a small ball of data landed in Capuchin's hand. The monkey grasped it tightly as she planted her feet and began to take the position of a pitcher. Her eyes locked onto the first heelnavi giving him a sly grin. "Take this you jerk!" She then thrusted it as a curve ball straight at his stomach.

"G-Go for the second one n-now!" Aida commanded as she slotted in two extra chips.

Capuchin immediatley turned as both of her hands formed into a cannon and a shotgun. Carefully aiming at the opponent's chest, she fired both blasts. Then as quickly as the shots were fired, Capuchin's hands returned and smaked down onto teh ground. Now in an all four stance, she may have less a chance of getting hit.

Summary
1.energybomb (40) heelnaviA
2.shotgun (50) heelnaviB
3.cannon (40) heelnaviB
4.dodge
Because of the smoke, XIII couldn't risk getting close enough to where his target was shooting from to hit him with the rage claw or his sword.
"Remii" He says, "I need that shot gun!"
"Got it XIII. Shotgun chip, slot in! ANd here's a Heat Shot! Slot in!"

XIII Keeps dodging the fire as his hand morph into the shotgun and heat shotgun. He took aim and fired where he thought the enemy was before the smoke set in.

Summary:
1)Dodge
2)Dodge
3) Heatshot (40+5-10)(Fire) @ heelnavi A
4) Shotgun (50-10) @ heelnavi A

((Sorry if its confusing. I jsut wanted to make sure you knew I was taking off and adding the necessary deficits and bonuses.))
Bard's smile turned into a devious smirk as the last of the virii were deleted, and their data doing and dance of death over their graves. Bard turned as he crow was headed back over to perch on her shoulder. A wide smile crossed her face as the crow grew near. "Ah very very good Trucido! Very nice!" Leo blinked at his PET. "Trucido? Where did you come up with that?" Bard blinked slowly at her operator, "It has always been like that. Send me chips!" Leo slowly slotted in the last cannon chip and the sword chip. "Never heard you call it Trucido before....odd."

The data appeared to Bard in the classic form of beats and notes, words and rythems. "Ok aim them both towards the new Navi." Bard was barely aware of Leo's words, or the prensence of the New Navi. Bard slowly began to pick up the pace of her pounding drum beat. It was getting louder and louder, stronger and stronger as he beat was played out.

One-one-one-TWO. One-one-one-TWO. One-one-one-TWO. TWO-TWO-TWO.

Bard kept his beat up for several repeats before starting to mutter the words. As she began her song, the crow flew from her shoulder and let out a deathly caw. It flew towards the Heelnavi B and hovered ominously above his head as Bard sang.

The soot from the fodder falls,
As your blood beings to crawl
Your heart skipped a beat
As it it now lying at your feet.

Cannon.

The Crow mouth begins to extened as the wisps of black smoke escaped from the edges. The cannon became visible and the ball was fired at the new helnavi as Bard let out the final two beats of the song. Once the deed was done the crow began to fly back to Bard, only to get a command saying, "Say where you are foolish bird!" Bard started her beat again as the Bird hovered in the air. It was a very caeful beat. The timeing on this beat was prefect and not at all to fact or slow. The sounds omited from her drum sounded as careful and accurate as a detailed swordmans steps.

One-one-one-two. One-one-one-two. One-one-one-one-one-one-two. Two-one.

Bard had no words to this sing, but instead a piccolo playing part. She brought the piccolo to her lips and played the last bit of the sing. The Crow's eyes widened as the sword was formed. It began as a simply point extending from the end of the birds mouth, but soon changed into much more. The bird itself began to change and alter with this chip. Soon, the edges of the birds wings were spiked and its talons sharp and long. Its long ebony break had been changed into the blade itself. It swooped downwards, first striking with its beak, then spinning so that both spiked wing tips hit. As it flew back into the safely of the sky, it extended its talons out to catch the heelnavi for just a bit more damage.

Bard nodded and said, "I think this Heelnavi is taken care of." Bard began to sing the notes of her movement spell, just to be on the safe side.

++Summary++
1) Cannon to Heelnavi B -40-
2) Sword to heelnavi B -80-
3) Dodge
++Summary++
Bombs, claws, and shots riddle the first HeelNavi, who can only manage to let out a soft, "Nggh" before crumpling to the floor.

The second HeelNavi, enraged that his partner had fallen, lets out another spread of bullets, hitting everyone but XIII, who only just managed to dodge it!

Capuchin, distracted be the shot, let's her Cannon fly wide of her target, but manages to regain her compsure to hit with the Shotgun!

Bard's Cannon blasts through the fray to hit the HeelNavi!

Shuilong teams up with Bard with a double sword strike, but his second slash misses! Shuilong manages to prevent the Sword from breaking, though.

The second HeelNavi looks like he's preparing to do something drastic.

ChampuA: !DELETED!
ChampuB: !DELETED!
ChampuC: !DELETED!
BoomerB: !DELETED!
KabutankB: !DELETED!
ElecOgreA: !DELETED!

HeelNaviA: !DELETED!

Raiden: 80
Shuilong: 130
Capuchin: 90
Bard: 130

FROM BEHIND!

HeelNaviB: 50 (Equip: Vulcan2!)
"Ngh..." Shuilong grunted as he was hit by the Vulcan attack. "You're going to pay for that!" The navi growled darkly at the Heelnavi.
"Let's be a little more diverse in our technique, shall we Shuilong?" Shin asked his dragon navi.
"Right," Shuilong replied, grinning.
"Okay! Rageclaw! Slot-in!" Shin said, downloading the chip into the PET. In and instant, the dragonhead on Shuilong's left arm started morphing. It first manifested itself into the shape of some sort of claw, much like that of a bear, blue fur started growing from the paw and completed the formation of the chip. The dragon navi roared loudly as he rushed the Heelnavi and slashed at him savagely with the Bear-like claw. Shuilong then sidestepped around the navi, to it's back. He drew back his gleaming blue blade still present in the jaws of his right dragonhead and with a mighty yell, cut the Heelnavi horizontally with the Sword.
Shuilong spoke, "Go back to the Undernet, where your pathetic data belongs."

Turn Summary
1. Rageclaw to HeelnaviB [40 DMG]
2. Dodge
3. Sword to HeelnaviB [80 DMG]
Apon the deletion of the first heelnavi, Bard's beats became stronger, and faster. The battle was nearly won and the drums gave a sign of it. Her hair was flying about in a wild manner as her body swayed and moved rapidly with the beat of her own two drums. "The battle is over for you my sad sad friend!" Her crow let out a loud caw of death and the sound echoed over the battle field. Bard let out a cackle as she pointed at the heelnavi with a long slender finger, telling the bird to swoop down and finish off his data.

The sword crow flew down and scratched at the Heelnavi with its talons, and slashed with its new razor beak. After it crazy and unpredictable attack pattern, the bird launched back into the air and cawed loudly once again. Bard's drums were still going at a fast beat of victory.

TWO-one-one-TWO-TWO-one-one-TWO.

Bard hit the center face of her drum twice and felt the vibration and beat flowing through her from the strength of her hit. Her breathing was heavy as she slowly started the beat for her dark orb spell. Her body began a slow sway as she began, her breathing still heavy and powerful. Her words came in unusal gasps for the first verse, but her words became normal after a bit.

As the darkness Creeps
Your eyes being to weep
The light is gone from you vision
you are about to fail your mission.

Darkness strikes fear at you heart.
You can no longer play your part.
The darkness attacks your eyes
and your vision, it dies.

The darkness is your pain
you are put to Shame.
The darkness attacks you flesh
as your screams mesh.

Mesh with dark walls
inside this soild Ball.
You start to Fade away,
And Bard lives another day.

The orb formed and fell down over the heelnavi. The crow began to craw loudly as it decended apon the doom target. Bard cakcled once more as she sang the words to her movement spell and waited for the end of the fight. The crow let the data from the sword leave its own data, and flew back to Bard's shoulder, to sit apon its perch. Bard greeted it with a smile and it let out a un-natural caw as Bard stroked its chest.

++Summary++
1) Sword to HeelNavi B -80-
2) Dark Sphere -40 two turn Blinding-
3) Dodge
++Summary++
"XIII, he's almost down for the count" Kasumi Shouted over the commlink. "Lets not jsut sit by and let the other's take all the fun huh?"

XIII charged up, and ran straight at the final remaining navi. He slashed with his katana, releasing the charge attack.

Summary
1) Charge attack (10?) @ heelnaviB

((Damn I forgot how much charge attacks do. Can ya help me out here?))
[Charges are Attack x Charge x 4.]

It was not a beast that went charging into the final HeelNavi; no, a beast could not have the powers of thought and reasoning. Therefore, it was not a beast. It was a machine, geared for war, taking every facet of the situation into account in order to best formulate its plan of attack.

It was a thinker that ran toward the last HeelNavi. Instead of charging straight forward, though, he leapt from side to side in order to avoid the offspring of the deadly-looking gatling gun mounted on the HeelNavi's arm. He leapt up and crashed down upon the HeelNavi, the laser-clawed arm of panel pieces slashing furiously down. So many attacks coming in from so many angles; his assistance would not be required.

"Raiden, what are you doing?! Take him down!"

"My comerades seem to be doing that quite effectively," he called back with just a touch of sarcasm, jumping backward a couple of steps to put some distance between him and the HeelNavi.

[1. Dodge
2. Rageclaw to HeelNaviB (40 dmg)
3. Dodge]