Yet Another Mission Request

(Difficulty: ***)
(Wanted: Opportunity to use Uniform.GMO)

Greetings, once again.

On behalf of Mr. Chris Harper and Mr. Nitro.exe, I would like to formally request a mission, so that we might serve the Teksqp once again.

We'll be more than willing to accept any missions you have available, but if it's at all possible, we would prefer something a bit more "low-key". We've been in a number of distressing situations as of late, so something of a slightly calmer type might be more suitable.

Hoping for a prompt response,
-Tina (AKA TNT.SP), Support Program of Nitro.exe
No existing missions fitting this criteria were available. However, we passed around the information to NetMafia operatives within your family, and one member offer an opportunity. The details are given below. If you are interested, please respond saying so and we will transmit you the meet-up coordinates.

Quote ()

"Hey again! It's me, Jailbird. I heard that you and Nitro were looking for some crap to do to get faction points. If you want, youguys  could accompany me to Gala's masked costume party thing. She's holding it for all Teksqp members and it's sorta my chance to remind people that I exist, so that they stop withholding my payment. Although I guess a masked ball isn't the perfect way to do that... well, a chance will pop up somewhere.

Anyways, all you'd have to do is dress up and go. They'll give you a mask there. As far as I know, there won't be any fighting or explosions or anything, so you really get 60 faction points just for staying till the end! What do you say?
Please inform Miss Jailbird that the two of us would be more than happy to join her, and that we look forward to seeing her once again.

-Tina (AKA TNT.SP), Support Program of Nitro.exe
((Changed it to 60 faction points, since I remembered that's what you get for *** difficulty))

The location of the party is in Electown Net. The coordinates are attached. Good luck with... whatever it is that makes this a mission.

*coordinates attached*
Nitro here.

So, I'm sure you've already recieved a load of reports about what happened at Gala's party, but I feel that I'm probably one of the best informed about what actually happened.

The party in question was actually a trap for most of the Teksqp laid out by a Mime.EXE, who's been in and out of Teksqp custody for some time now.

Anyway, she made use of the various traps in Gala's mansion to attack several high-ranking members of the Teksqp, though thankfully there wasn't a jack-out barrier in place, or things might have turned out a lot worse.

The culprit herself was fairly easily cornered and apprehended in Gala's bedroom, however, and was left with Boss Oni to be dealt with.

At any rate, despite what you may hear from some other operatives, Gala was not at fault for what transpired this evening.

-Nitro.EXE
Thank you for the report; Gala already gave us most of the details but these seem to match up. A gift from Gala is attached and your account has been awarded faction points.

*70 faction points awarded*
*CandyBomb1 attached*