Neo-Shogunate Mission Request Hub

DragonierMan was caught off-guard by the sudden latching onto his waist by Ayashade. He just as quickly recovered however, smiled, and placed his hands around Ayashade's shoulders to complete the hug. Aya herself was a sea of emotions, which blended with Nightshade's urges, forming a tropical storm of feelings. Overwhelmed as she was, her consciousness retreated to a deeper part of his mind, secluding herself. That immediately ceased her grip on Night's core and caused her to go silent in his mind.

Drago and Suzume listened in as Ayashade explained what they saw, frowning and nodding at the information of a warehouse cranking out a robot army. It would definitely be something to check on in the future. Then they watched as Ayashade came over and asked about Pest. "This is Pest," Suzume replied. "She works with us as a member of the Neo-Shoguns. Technically, her position in the organization is as a member of the Aerial Squadron. Roc, whom you met earlier, is also a member. They have a total of four members currently. The other two members that you haven't met, are a woman named Skywriter, and their leader MachMan."

"And no," Drago interrupted, before the obvious question came up. "Even though we dragoniers can fly, we are not members of the Squadron, or have our own division. Our little group tends to be sent on a variety of missions, like the one today, where flying isn't the most necessary thing to have." He chuckled. "Though having the ability to fly has never hurt."

"Even though he - or Aya for that matter - doesn't like it, a lot of our missions have been diplomatic," Suzume continued. "As some of the strongest and more versatile members of the NS... they use us to 'fill in the gaps', so to speak, on teams. So we tend to have a few other NS members working alongside us, like today." She looked back at Pest for a moment before frowning. "Unfortunately, there tends to be a pattern of at least one of them getting the short end of the stick."

The newly formed Dragonieer hybrid quietly listened to Suzume's explanation, slowly wiggling himself closer to his sister and into her grasp. Now that he was sharing his body with Aia, the little navi could clearly sense a strong feling of affection toward Drago and the others.

Not that he didn't like them before, but they were particularly strong now that he had reunited with the other Dragonieers. He soon squeezed Suzume in a heartfelt embrace, enjoying how nice her own energy felt. With Aya's code so deeply integrated into his being, it felt like whenever he got close to his dad or his sis, his own energy always started resonating with their own.

Suzume was...incredibly strong, just like Drago. Yet, her energy didn't feel wild and destructive like dad's. It didn't feel like a thunderstorm and more like a waterfall. Controlled chaos.

Nighty clutched Suzume's waist a little tigher in his hug. "I don't wanna defuse" he mumbled at her. "I...I wanna stay like this." He didn't want to give up his right to belong in the Dragonieers. He didn't want to give up being one. "I want to stay with you. I want to help you help Pest and all of your friends."

He buried his face in Suzume's chest. "I want a family too..."
Suzume embraced Nightshade. "Aww sweety, it's okay." She patted his back, trying to comfort him. "You can be one of us without having to be one with us." She tried to gently nudge him back a bit before kneeling to look him in the eyes, her hands on his shoulders. "Listen," she said, trying to run a warm hand over his cheek. "Aya has her own life to lead. You wouldn't want to deprive her of her own freedom would you?"

"And what about your own self?" she continued to ask. "Would you really be satisfied with only being one of us in a composite form? Don't you want familial love to be genuinely for you, alone?"

Suzume stood back up and stepped back to give Nighty space. DragonierMan looked at Nighty with an interested expression, clearly set to judge the next actions carefully. "What does your heart tell you?" he asked as he placed his own hand on his chest, where his heart would be if he was a flesh and blood human in the Real World.

"...That big sis Suzume is right..." He said with a pout. He really didn't want to give up what he was riht now, but Suzume was right. He unsheathed his dagger and held it out to Drago. "I will get to become part of her again right?" He mumbled, somewhat sad he was about to lose what made him an aftual dragonier.

Well, still, Aya needed her freedom. So he wouldn't oppose himself to Drago and Suzume's wishes.
DragonierMan smiled and took the dagger out of Nightshade's hand, reverting him to his previously armored form, and reached up to pat his head with the other hand. "Probably. At least until you are strong enough to stand on your own." He then stretched his weapon arm out to the side and dropped the dagger. As it hit the floor it sort of puddled outward, as if he dropped a water balloon instead of a sharp blade. It then pooled together and rose from the ground, reforming into an armored Aya. She clutched her head, swayed a little as if she was dizzy, and then collapsed backward. Drago easily caught her from so close and steadied her on her feet.

"Welcome back," Drago said. Aya looked like she had been wrung through the ringer. "Ugh. So much emotion. Uhh. Overwhelmed." Aya placed one hand on her stomach and made a dry heave. "Urf. Uughh."

"Come on, over here," Drago said as he helped a sick Aya over to another nearby couch to lay her down. Aya clenched at Drago's arms with her free hand as they hobbled over. "Here we go. Just lay back. I'm going to get you a glass of water," Drago said. He then went back to the counter to ask for some water.

Suzume smiled. "That was very brave," she said. "Worthy of her power," Drago said. "Uughh." Aya said.

"So," Suzume continued. "Have you thought about who your new dragon friend is going to be? It's size, shape, color, and personality?" she asked, trying to diffuse the tension.

Nighty observed his armor and dark powers dissoolve i to smoke. He was quite sad about it, but he could always hope to merge again with his sister sometime soon.

"Well...I was thinking about a tigershark dragon of course, not too big, no biger than a pony. Hm...colors...how about bluish gray and and dark gray fo the stripes? Personality...hm...I dunno..."
"Well, a personality is something you are going to have to give it when you create it. Otherwise it will just be a blank slate. Although I guess it could develop a personality on its own, given time," Suzume commented. "A 'tigershark dragon'?" Aya questioned as she tried to roll onto her side to look at them. "You are an odd one."

"Aya be nice," Suzume scolded her younger twin. Aya just rolled her eyes and slumped back onto her back, holding her stomach and forehead. Clearly she was still recovering and couldn't give another retort.

Suddenly there was a pinging sound in their head. DragonierMan reached for his ear. "I guess Magistrate has arrived at White Tower and gotten everything ready. Suzume, stay here and watch over Aya and Pest. Once both are better, join us."

He then waved his hand and a portal opened up. "Follow when you are ready Nightshade," he said before stepping through it. The portal stayed open for a few minutes before it closed, more than enough time to make up one's mind. Although if Nighty did decide to stay where he was until the portal closed, he could probably get Suzume to open another portal there. Or if he studied the portal-link, and learned where it went, he could probably do it himself.

Nighty tip tapped his way to Aya. He gently huggled himself to her neck, nuzzling into her cheek. He wouldn't let go before a full minute.

"Get well soon, big sis..." he mumbled. After that, the little cat navi ran towards the portal, trying to catch up with DragoDad.

He waved goodbye to Suzume before hopping into the portal, his tail being the last thing disappearing through it before it closed
Another day, another mission. Nighty proceeds to bust the door open, grab the first Mr prog around and shake it like a maracas.

"Me, NewShogun. Cool outfit. Now." he states.
A portal opened up and a rested DragonierMan, Magistrate, Suzume, and Aya appeared. Drago walked up to the mission request desk. He then turned and pointed out the crazed cat-person shaking a Mr. Prog to the receptionist.

"He's requesting a Neo-Shogun recruitment mission. Call up General Yasu and tell her I got another recruit."

[Requesting a Faction Recruitment Mission for Nightshade.EXE into the Neo-Shoguns. Standard rewards requested for DragonierMan.]

List to draw on for reward ideas.
Null
AirSwordDamage: 100 + Slashing + Impact + Gust + Wide Attack
Accuracy: B
Description: A glowing sword of pure wind energy, capable of slicing through barriers, auras, and even the target with ease while pushing your enemies back. Can hit up to 3 with good RP. Rare
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 2 swings.
Element: Null
Special: Wind Type: This chip counts as Wind Type for the purposes of Wind triggered effects, such as traps and terrain.
Trader Rank: A

CircleGun2Damage: 120 + Seeking
Accuracy: A
Description: A highly accurate cannon attack that can see through invisibility. Can fire 4 times before being expended. Rare
Duration: 4 Uses
Trader Rank: B

DashAttack2Damage: 120 + Impact + LineAttack(5) + Movement
Accuracy: C
Description: The user charges forward at a great speed to ram a line of enemies. Hits a maximum of 5 enemies before the momentum is lost.
Duration: Once
Special: Direction of travel may be altered with chip, terrain, and sig use.
Trader Rank: C

RageClaw3Damage: 100 + Slashing (Attack) OR 50 + Impacting (Throw)
Accuracy: B / B then B
Description: Creates an impressive bear claw. Can be used to slash or throw enemies or objects.
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 6 uses.
Special: Throw: The wielder must first grab the target to be thrown, then the target is thrown in the direction/area indicated. A second check is made if against another object/enemy. Throw deals damage to both thrown object/enemy and the second object/enemy. Damage occurs at point of collision with the ground/wall/ceiling/etc. or an object/enemy, not during initial grab attempt. Objects deal their max HP in damage (instead of the chip's damage) if they hit an object/enemy, then break. If they miss, the object just takes the chip's damage. This chip has a variety of uses.

Aqua
IceDragon2Damage: 220 + Freeze + Homing x 3 Targets
Description: Summons a Bluegon from broken or missing terrain to breathe frost on up to three enemies, solidifying them with cold. Rare
Element: Aqua
Special: Ice Type: This chip counts as Ice Type for the purposes of potentially freezing targets on Aqua Element Terrain or environments, as applicable.

MightyBlizzardDamage: 160 + Large Ice Terrain Change + Extended Cone Attack
Description: Blast up to 9 enemies with a cone of freezing breath. Changes terrain to Ice and has an increased chance to Freeze targets on all forms of Aqua Terrain. Rare
Element: Aqua
Special: Ice Type: This chip counts as Ice Type for the purposes of potentially freezing targets on Aqua Element Terrain or environments, as applicable.

Fire
LavaDragon2Damage: 220 + Slow + Homing x 3 Targets
Description: Summons a Lavagon from broken or missing terrain to breathe fire on up to three enemies, weakening them from heat. Rare
Element: Fire

Wood
NoxiousWoodPowderDamage: 150 + Large Grass Terrain Change + Confusion + Extended Cone Attack
Description: Blast up to 4 enemies with a cone of miasma breath. Changes terrain to Grass and causes confusion on contact. Rare
Element: Wood

WindDragon2Damage: 220 + Confusion + Homing x 3 Targets
Description: Summons a Greengon from broken or missing terrain to breathe whirlwinds on up to three enemies, knocking them for a loop. Rare
Element: Wood
Special: Wind Type: This chip counts as Wind Type for the purposes of Wind triggered effects, such as traps and terrain.

Elec
StaticElecShockDamage: 160 + Large Solar Terrain Change + Stun + Extended Cone Attack
Description: Blast up to 9 enemies with a cone of lightning breath that stuns. Changes terrain to Solar. Rare
Element: Elec

ThunderDragon2Damage: 220 + Blind + Homing x 3 Targets
Description: Summons a Yellowgon from broken or missing terrain to breathe electricity on up to three enemies, blinding them with light. Rare
Element: Elec

As soon as the cat navi could feel a familiar energy signature, he dropped the mister prog and rushed over to his family. Drago wouldn't be able to avoid the small kitty gluing himself to his waist and wagging his tail furiously as he hugged. Well, technically, he could, but...

"DAD!" The navi squealed. "DAD DAD DAD DAD DAD DAD DAD!"

In the meantime, fur lightly brushed Aya's hand as Yumi literally popped out of Nightshade's own shadow. The small wyvern sheepisly looked up to the other Sp. She wasn't expecting cuddles or affection, but it seemed that her imprinting with Nightshade during her first fusion with his navi partner had left her with the same reverence towards the shadowy SP.
DragonierMan returned the hug with a chuckle. "I guess he is my adoptive son now too," he told the receptionist. "Though you don't need to tell Yasu that," he added.

Aya stared at Yumi before Suzume nudged her with an elbow. Aya glanced at Suzume and then back at Yumi. Her shoulders slumped, she rolled her eyes and sighed loudly, and then reluctantly gave Yumi a scritch on the head. "There, happy?" Aya asked Suzume. "I swear these kids need constant attention. They are like puppies."

Suzume just smiled.
Yumi seemed pretty satisfied with the headpat. Without a sound, she sat down besides Suzume, looking around distracted and occasionally glancing at Magistrate.

Meanwhile, Nighty's earslowered slightly, as the navi was unsure why would Drago not want to let others know about "adopting" him.

The brief moment of sadness didn't last long though. Nightshade squeesed himself tighter around Drago before finally letting go and instead wiggle his hand paw in the older navi's hand.

"Oh I know!"he chimed after a moment of peace. "While we wait why don't you teach me how to do the whole...sharing abilities thing. You know. When I was with Aya...all of her powers were mine too. If Yumi is an Sp just like big sis, then we should be able to do all of the stuff while merged too no?"

The little cat looked to Suzume for validation.
Magistrate looked away from Yumi, clearly still mad about the previous day's events. "Technically I was only sharing with you, my powers were not your powers," Aya clarified. "Aya, breathe," Suzume said as she placed her hands on Aya's shoulders. Aya grumbled, before throwing up her hands.

"Fine! Fine. I'm cool. I'm fine. Okay? I just couldn't sleep well last night, okay! Not to mention having to recover from all those feelings," she shuddered. She then spun on Suzume with an angry finger waggle. "You deal with them. It's your turn," she said before stalking off to go cool her heels outside.

Suzume stood there and let Aya vent, not raising any objections. When Aya stomp out, Suzume clapped her hands together, and turned towards Nightshade and Yumi. "Okay, first up, you don't need to merge in order to share powers with each other," she clarified right off the bat. "In fact you can be completely on the other side of the battlefield from each other and still do it. So let's do an experiment." She pointed to Yumi. "You are a Shadow Subtype, so you will most likely use the classic Clone ability. Now, you can use it on yourself to create your own clone, but we will be making you share that ability with your Master."

"Now, Yumi, concentrate on that link between yourselves. Then bring that part of you up and push that ability into Nightshade."

Yumi tilted her head sideways at the explanation, not really grasping what she meant by sending things through the link. She sat down and focused.

Nighty looked up to Drago as nothing happened. "Am I supposed to split in two?"

The little wyvern was becoming slightly impatient, but kept trying to clone her partner instead of herself.
DragonierMan frowned as nothing seemed to happen. "Well, when you create a decoy, it doesn't always have to be a direct split. Sometimes it just appears next to you. Or across the field," he said pointing to the other side of the room. "Though how useful that is depends on whether or not the enemy can see your true body, or guess where you really are. Deceiving someone as to your current location is important on the hunt." He stretched his arms out to either side, and then made fists, before smashing them together. "To strike them where they don't expect you. That is a warrior skill."

Suzume also frowned, walking up to Yumi. "Hey there. Have you never used your Clone skill or communicated through the link before? Let's start with just using the Clone on yourself then. Can you do that for me?" she asked before placing her hand on her heart. "Feel your heart beat. Try to breathe deep and relax. Slow your heart. One's concentration falters when they are stressed," she said in a soothing voice, almost as if she was singing to a child.

"Now, concentrate on that heart beat. Can you visualize the rhythm? Can you visualize it drifting out from behind your ribs, through your flesh, and outside of your body? Shape a vessel for this rhythm to reside. You are in two places, linked by the same beat," Suzume taught. "One becomes two. Two becomes one."

The little wyvern looked down at the hand placed on her heart and then back at Suzume. She seemed to understand what she was saying, somewhat. She tried to activate her ability again and while it took her a couple minutes to get the hang of it she managed to break through. A clone popped out beside her, a perfect copy.

"Hm. A warrior skill..." Nighty mumbled, eating up all the little nuggets of information scattered about by the old navi. He turned on his heels to finally, see two Yumi instead of one. "Oh wow Yumi! You're amazing!"

The little wyvern seemed to get slightly flustered by the compliment as the tip of her tail began to wag around happily, snout buried into Suzume's chest. The cat navi hopped right in the middle of his two wyverns. "So, can the copy be used for cool stuff like fusion or..."
Suzume giggled as she pushed Yumi back. "No, no, nothing like that. It is an illusion of sorts." She then stopped, having an idea. She stroked her chin. "... Well, I guess you could mock putting it on, but it only lasts a short while before fading away. Most of the time you just use it as a distraction. Another target for the enemy to attack, saving you from one hit."

Suzume demonstrated by drawing a dagger from her belt and slashing at the Decoy, making it pop if she hit it. "Okay, so now that you've learned how to use the Clone ability, it is time to figure out how to access your link." Suzume said, sheathing her blade. She looked between Nightshade and Yumi, thoughts crossing her brow. "Okay, so we've seen you 'fuse' before. I'd like you to do that again. However, this time after you fuse, I want you to then un-fuse. Try to pay attention and remember what it feels like when you are fused, versus not being fused."

Nighty and Yumi nodded, preparing themselves for a fusion. Nighty removed his cat features and undressed down to his undersuit. Yumi liquefied into a blob just moments before Nightshade belly flopped into it.in mere moments, Nighty was standing in front of his big sister fully fused with his SP. He was slightly trembling as the ninja outfit tightened around his body. Apparently the little navi's body wasnt used in holding all that power inside him. Especially when that power could root itself all the way into Nighty's coor.

The hybrid let out a muffled squeal of happiness. "Can we stay like this for just a moment?" He asked with his voice changed. A perfect mixture of Yumi's and Nighty's own. "This always feels good..."
Magistrate turned up her nose and left the same direction Aya did, clearly not a fan of the theatrics. DragonierMan and Suzume stayed. "Sure," Suzume responded to Yumi!Shade. "Though while you are doing that, you need to figure out the difference in how you feel between this form, and your previous selves. The only reason why Yumi can equip to you, is because of one of these data-links. Use that to piggy-back your Clone ability, or whatever, between yourselves."