Just trying to earn a bite

Awwwwwwww yeah baby! Your main man Soul dot eee ex eee is at your service! My operator is in a bit of a bind and I don't have the means to help her out, ya see my hands are tied when it comes to regular busting so it'd be groovy of ya if you could hook me up with a Pickpocket Battlechip, possibly some zenny on top if you're feeling extra fine.

Now, I know nothing's free in life, so my hands are yours, that is as long as I don't have to hurt another, be it virus, program or navi, that's a no-go baby!

- Soul
[Bump]
[Bump]
[Bump]
((Sorry I had missed this))

Greetings, Soul-

We have a mission issue by the NetPolice that may suffice. Please let us know if you wish to accept. The coordinates will be transmitted once we have your affirmation. The request below is a transcript converted from audio.

Quote ()

Bonjour! Zis is Garde of ze NetPoliz Public Zafety Department! I've got a tough case zat I need help cracking... I will need an unaffiliated navi to act as bait and draw out a wanted criminal known as Man-Eater. We have multiple officers on the scene undercover, waiting to take down ze zuspect once ze trap is sprung. We have information zat suggests zat you will not be harmed. I will perzonally stake my name as a Public Safety officer on it! Guaranteed! I've got a valuable Pickpocket chip for your complienz and extra awards based on performance. Please join me!

-Global Network Administration
Dynamite, brother! I'll help you psyche out that bogus Man Eater and I'll do it with a smile, can you dig it? Hell yeah you can! I'm your main man Garde, don't take my reluctance to hurt another as a sign of weakness; I can look after myself if things go down. Send me those cords and I'll catch you on the flip side, baby!

- Soul
Soul,

Good, then; we will tell the client to expect you. Please report to the attached coordinates in Internet City.

-Global Network Administration

*Coordinates.DAT attached*

((Topic will open soon in Internet City))