Requesting a mission.

To whom it may concern,

My name is Iris Kodai. I am an independent contractor. My navi and I have need of an SP base program, and we are willing to lend our services to the GNA in exchange for its acquisition. We are exceptional combatants, and have a particular affinity for reconnaissance work. We will not fail at a task.

I.
Ms. Kodai,

A mission posting has been sitting for quite some time now. The reward offered is an SP base, which is sitting in our possession, but it is our duty to inform you that the requester has a bit of a history. His name is ChronicleMan; he has previously been involved in missions which, on separate occasions, developed into fraud, impersonation, blackmail, theft, and armed assault. Understand that because the payment is here and the mission has been sitting, we are still obligated to offer it on his behalf. Please, read the details below:

Quote (ChronicleMan)

"My compatriots and I have a chance to get in on a big project that will set us up very nicely with a key player in net politics and help me clear out... a lot of debts! Pleeease, I'm begging you, please help me do thiiiis! I finally got my hands on an SP base, you can have that, just help me! There's no way we can do it on our own!

Oh, yes, this might involve a little bit of sensitive action against the Mafia, but I'm sure the SP base will be worth it! Very, very sure!"

If you'd like us to find another mission for you, we'd be happy to search. If you are satisfied with this offer, please respond saying so and we will transfer you the coordinates.

-Global Network Administration
Thank you for your hard work.

While I understand your warning, our need for an SP base is particularly dire and time is precious. We will take ChronicleMan at his word for now. Please transfer the coordinates so my navi and I may be on our way.

I.
Ms. Kodai,

The coordinates are attached. Good luck.

-Global Network Administration

*Coordinates attached*

((Topic opening soon in NetVegas Net))