Skilled Navi Looking for work

I am Gait.EXE, a multitalented navi with 7 years of experience in Bounty hunting, Item retrieval, and even graphic development and art if you ever needed that, besides that I can do virtually anything asked from me anywhere.

However, I've been out of the field for a while and I'd like to start slow. so any task worth a payment of 2000 Zenny would be sufficient to begin with.
------------------------
~Gait.EXE
We do have a mission that is slated to reward zenny at a climbing sum based on performance, estimated at a putout of 2000z or more. The mission calls for someone specializing in item retrieval. By the sounds of it, bounty hunting might be useful experience as well. Please take a look and respond if you're interested. The words below are exactly those of the one who left the mission:

Quote ()

"A fiend by the name of Purloin is stealing from the people of Beach Network! I need help making sure that justice is carried out. Anyone who desires to be part of my merry troupe, please apply! We'll take her riches and show what it means to rob from the rich and give to the poor! Ha hahaha!"

The payment was left with us, so we can ensure they are capable of delivering. Please respond at earliest convenience.

-Global Network Administration
Very well, I will arrive there immediately.

-----------------------------------------
~Gait.EXE
Good; we'll send word ahead. The coordinates are attached.

-Global Network Administration

*Coordinates.DAT attached*

((Topic opening soon in Beach Net

Nevermind I'll just post in yours))