Mission please

H-Hey I was wondering if you could give me a mission of some sort, preferably one with good chip data as a reward and not t-to hard, m-much appreciated if you could.

-Grey

Yeah what he said, much obliged if ya can find anything.

-Lex
A mission for a reward? Alright then, your mission will be very simple. Since one of our NetPolice patrol officer was down due to unknown circumstances, we need you to patrol the ACDC area in a specific path. (The path map will be attached to this message).

I assure you, this mission will be a breeze.

~GNR

Attachment(s):

• PatrolPath.dat
Sounds like an interesting piece of work, I'll send my navi right away.

-Lex

S-Sure... I'm heading there know...

-Grey
My navi just got back from the patrol, it was hard, the reward better be worth it.... oh and by the way, 'Nergal' as the enemy addressed himself left this wierd data.

Lex Ghost

Attachments
PatrolPath.dat
Unidentified Data File
We are unfamilar with anyone with the name "Nergal", though that data file you recovered may help us in identifying him.

We apologize for underestimating the difficulty of your task. Please accept this battlechip data on our behalf.

~GNR

Uploaded:

* Unidentified Data File

Attachment(s):

* Invis1 Battlechip data
Thanks for the battlechip, mayby we will do business again and hopefully you will be able to give me more information about that wierd data at a later point, I shall inform Phantasm of the rewards, goodby for now.

Lex Ghost