Need any assistance?

Hello there. I was told that you grant Blank GMO files to people who help out with minor tasks. I realize that my Navi is rather plain and I would like to request such a file in order to enhance his appearance. If you have any such tasks, I would like to volunteer my services.

~ U.N. Owen, NetOp to NaviMan
Bah, the craziest thing is going on. Ever since those last punks claimed they had the chip "Sunshine," a ton of guys showed up all around the Net claiming to have anything from Sunshine to Twilight to Recovery1billion. Say, if you've got your time, will you clean up one of these punks? Thanks in advance: you'll get your .GMO upon completing it.

By the way, we are tracking these guys and know where they are at this precise moment. We can also virtually assure you they don't have the chips they're claiming to as intimidation: if they do, none of them have actually used it yet. Please go after one of the following chipholders:

Regen40: ACDCNet
BionicEnhancement: ElecTownNet
Twilight: SciLabNet

-NetPolice

Side Note: If for some reason they did have the chip and you managed to get it, keep in mind that we can actually monitor you as easily or more easily than the criminal you're chasing. Don't get any funny ideas.
Sure thing. Twilight is a powerful BattleChip and could be deadly in the hands of some random thug. I shall send NaviMan to SciLabs Net and deal with this unconfirmed threat immediately.

~ U.N. Owens

((On a side note, Zan and Runeknight would be perfect NPCs to replace the NetPolice for these things.))
The battle is finished. We fought a HeelNavi that claimed to have the Twilight BattleChip. However, my analysis rates it as a Vulcan or possibly Vulcan2. We battled and deleted the HeelNavi, after he tried to intimidate us by "deleting" a group of bug like virii. However, it seems as though the virii were just gang members in disguise. One of them grabbed the Vulcan and attempted to fight us after we deleted his leader. We deleted this HeelNavi as well. There were no other HeelNavi in the area, as far as we know, though there may be more members in this gang.

~ U.N. Owens