Requisitioning NaviCust Parts

Since I have a BattleChip request, I figure that I might as well have a NaviCust one as well. All information will be updated as it changes. Thank you for taking the time to consider any offers listed. Also, just because something isn't listed, doesn't mean I don't want it. If you have some parts that you want to get rid of, please list them. I am sure that I can find a place for them in my inventory.

Buying:

- Attack+1
- Rapid+1

Selling:

- Charge+1
Seeing as I will not be using my Attack+1 for awhile, I might be convinced to trade it for a good offer. You are a good customer, I might say.

2000z equivalent would be acceptable. As usual, cash or equivalent from the chart is fine, if you are interested that is. If you want to combine these approximately 3 different transactions that also works.

-Chad
We may as well combine all of our transactions into one.

I am interested in your Bubbler, HeatShotx1, Attack +1 and Rapid +1. If we combine the costs, that comes to...5,900z. I have more than enough to cover those expenses. Would a straight zenny trade be to your liking?
I am alright with zenny, If you were to trade your hammer I could go as high as 2600 then (3300 and it for all), but it is really up to you which.

-Chad

Attached-
Bubbler, HeatShotx1, Attack +1 and Rapid +1
I would, but the hammer has served Runeknight exceedingly well in the past and it isn't as readily replaceable as zenny. 5,900z then, for the whole shebang.

~ Zanallen

[Attached: 5,900z]
[Ba-Bump]
((Bump?))
((BUMP!!))
(Apologies for the wait, Zan.)

Woah, I can't believe I didn't see the thread for this long. I apologize for the wait, sirs.

Zanallen gets: Bubbler, Heatshot, Attack +1, Rapid +1
Chad gets: 5,900z

Have a nice day.