The Deep End of the Women's Bath

After preparing the senbon with three skewers, Anyis went on to prepare a full course of seafoods with her katana. The navi seamlessly cut through the virus with little resistance, only having her barrier broken down after the fishes were simply no more.

-- POINTY THINGS SQUAD --
ShellNerdA: DELETED
ShellNerdB: DELETED
ShellNerdC: DELETED
Piranha2A: DELETED
Piranha2B: DELETED
Senbon2A: DELETED
Senbon2B: DELETED

-- ALLIES --
Anyis.EXE: 200 HP (Barrier DESTROYED)
Magna.SP: 65 HP (GutPunch: 4/6) (Freeze)
LilCloud: 1 turn remaining

-- TERRAIN --
100% Snow

-BATTLE WON!-
2350z + 49 Bugfrags
"Take that, you stupid fish!" roared Anyis as the remains of her enemies dissolved into a pile of zenny and Bugfrags. "Good lord, I have never been so irritated by things that swim. So many needles..." A heavy sigh escaped her lips while she experienced the odd sensation of relief that the battle was over, rather than her usual thrill of victory.

"I gotta say, seeing such a specialized group of viruses like that was... rare. For what it's worth, there shouldn't be much more left in this network." noted Mill of the progress his Navi and SP had made.

"I guess so... All the water being gone around here was weird, so maybe there's some big boss or something up ahead. You should hurry up your repairs, Mill, so you don't leave me sitting around doing nothing when I finish first." teased Anyis as she gathered up the collection of zenny on the snow. As her eyes tracked over the Bugfrags still left, she suddenly remembered something. "Hey Magna! Battle's over, you can come up now!"

With that, Magna burst out of the snow on command, having patiently waited underneath for his frozen joints to finish thawing. "I do not mean to offend the Mother Unit, but I have come to a conclusion that I do not enjoy ice." announced Magna as he twisted his arms around to test their functionality.

"Well, you're cold-resistant, and I don't really plan on freezing you myself, so I think you'll be fine." thought Anyis aloud as she handed her SP his allotment of Bugfrags.

"Alright, when you find something, give me a shout. I'm gonna rewire this thing in the mean time." instructed Mill as he turned away from his PET and back to his tools.

"Mhm. Just be ready with the GMOs, since I might need my swimsuit again. I don't really expect this snow to follow me very far." added Anyis as she and Magna began their search.

(Battle 5 Start)
When Anyis was expecting to dive further into the network, hoping for cool, refreshing waters, she was instead met with something quiet opposite. The air was hot and heavy as thick steams lingered in the air, almost making things hard to breathe properly. It only became worse deeper the navi and her golem went in.

"Wheeewwwwwww..."

An audible sigh was heard just ahead, but the steams became thicker as the sigh went out, making things irritably hot. "Who knew this place would be a perfect place to set my sauna up...Wheeewww." Beneath the blanket of steams were a single navi, almost bigger than the trusty golem, sitting nearby panels of coals as steams were exuding out from his skin! No matter how one looked at it, it was rather disgusting to see fat, giant navi sweating like none-other in his bluish gray jumpsuit. "...Hmmmmm? Oh dear, someone found me." said the navi in a calming tone. The navi tried to stand up, only to fall flat on his behind to cause a small quake across the field.

At least, with the company of a "lady", the navi seemed to lower the steam outtake as he began to wipe his body with a large towel. "Hoooooww can I help yooooouu?"

SaunaMan: 850 HP (Normal)

Terrain: 40% Normal, 30% Coal, 30% Normal

Anyis.EXE: 200 HP (Normal)
Magna.SP: 65 HP (Normal)

-ENCOUNTER!-
As she approached what would end up being SaunaMan, Anyis too began perspiring, being still clad in the heavy black parka of her Gravedigger GMO. "Good lord... Mill, give me my swimsuit back..." said Anyis, almost panting as the heated air pressed against her. Mill complied, and shortly thereafter Anyis was sporting a much more climate-appropriate look.

"The simulated humidity in the local area does appear to be increasing rapidly." noted Magna, having just discarded his Drill GMO for his default form. Whereas Anyis was sweating, Magna was actually beading, as condensation from the steamy air was gathering on his cool metal skin. Naturally, though, the metal golem was significantly less bothered, as temperature didn't much effect on his non-organic body unless he was physically freezing or melting.

Anyis mentally wrestled with the desire to just put her face up against Magna to cool off, but eventually her mind went to more important matters as the figure of a Navi was spotted in the distance. She couldn't quite make out any specific features from this far off, but Anyis went ahead and gave notice, "Mill, pay attention for a second and send me chips when I signal."

"Hm? Shouldn't you check to see if that's even an enemy first?" questioned Mill as he turned away from his work on the control panel.

"Bath's closed, I'm the only Navi that should be here right now." pointed out Anyis astutely.

"... Good point. What's the signal?" admitted the Operator after a moment of thought.

"You'll recognize it when you see it. Magna, stay put for a second." ordered Anyis as she began walking. Her bare feet made uneventful contact with the searing coals embedded in the ground thanks to her FloatShoes, and at this distance Anyis could clearly see the... girth of the Navi ahead. He was fat, sweaty, and as a result of the latter, smelly. And, chances were, perverted, as SaunaMan made a hasty effort to dry himself off with a towel upon noticing the swimsuit-clad woman in front of him. If that was indeed the case, then Anyis's prevailing thought was "this was going to be easy".

Upon hearing SaunaMan's question, Anyis casually sauntered up towards the chunky Navi, making no effort hide the tight portions of her swimsuit as she slipped her hands behind her back. "Well, you see..." began Anyis, forcing as sickeningly a sweet voice as she could muster, "I only jacked in here to soak in the bath for a while, but the water's all gone and it's sooo hot..." As she said that, Anyis removed one hand from behind her back and tugged on the shoulder strap of her top, as if to circulate some air around her neck. "I already changed down into my swimsuit to try and deal with the heat, but I dunno if it's enough... Could you help me somehow...?"

It was almost unfair how much she was teasing this guy, and theoretically it could've also been quite dangerous if she wasn't so adept at defending herself. As she awaited SaunaMan's response, Anyis, with the hand still behind her back, flashed four fingers for just a few seconds back towards Mill's view. That was the signal...? Mill figured that it was the best guess, at least, so he took it as such and began slotting in the same number of Battlechips...

Anyis's Actions:
--Divewear.GMO

Magna's Actions:
--Remove Drill.GMO

--TURN SPLICE--
"Sorry, miss, no can doooooo." SaunaMan quick responded. Despite his appearance and all of Anyis' stereotyping, the navi seemed unaffected by the girl's teasing and false begging as he neatly folded his towel down to the side and rested his chubby arms on his stomach. "Its taken me foreeeeeeever to find a nice place like this. Able to harbor a navi my size and the constant water flow works so well with my steeeeeeeams."

The navi sighed as more steams began to let out from his skin, closing his eyes as he began to rest. "I'm not doing any harm, so please let me beeeeeee."

SaunaMan: 850 HP (Normal)

Anyis.EXE: 200 HP (Coal)
Magna.SP: 65 HP (Normal)
"Ohhhhh... That's too bad..." sighed Anyis as Battlechip data discretely loaded into her systems. Her eyes glanced back and forth at SaunaMan's mention of "constant water flow", leaving Anyis curious as to what the hell he was talking about amidst this barren, steaming wasteland. Truthfully, she disagreed with his claim of doing no harm, as this was Yoka Net, which was full of water, and yet, the only water here was coming out of this fat guy's pores. So, that was reason enough for her to do what she was about to do, buuuuuut... Anyis went through all that effort to distract SaunaMan with her glamor and beauty, and this guy went and ignored all of it! Oh hell no, things were not going down like that. "Well, I guess if you're not going anywhere..."

Her first chip materialized itself in her hidden hand, which was a sign of her irritation for how tightly she gripped it. Then, in a split-second, ice spread all across the Skully bone Anyis was wielding, and she took the cheapest shot of her life by swinging the frozen club around straight at the side of SaunaMan's head. If that even grazed him, SaunaMan was going to be dazed for a good, good while. Mill actually flinched away when he realized what was happening, for how utterly cruel and brutal that attack was. "Oh jeez... Magna, could you cast your barrier on Anyis? This is probably going to get ugly..." groaned Mill, who honestly felt a little guilty for being an accomplice to that dirty move.

"Understood, Operator. I will be on standby until further orders." nodded Magna as he turned his gaze towards the Mother Unit. A beam of orange light shot out of his eyes and mouth, which seemingly hit an invisible wall directly in front of the Mother Unit, causing it to spread out in a sphere and surround her. Magna then raised his hand and created a shield for himself, taking a defensive position to watch the fury and anger of a spurned woman.

Speaking of, Anyis continued to trigger Battlechip after Battlechip, both enraged by SaunaMan, and somehow glad, since the prospect of beating him up was directly productive towards her assigned task of getting this bath's network working right again. With her violence seemingly justified, Anyis hurled an IceWave crystal towards SaunaMan's ample gut across the minimal distance between them, which promptly began freezing the steam around SaunaMan's body, before activating the next chip and causing electricity to course through the chain links of her gauntlet. The resulting electromagnetic force from the MagBolt was directed straight at SaunaMan, shrinking what little distance was left between him and Anyis as she punched at him, ready to unleash the paralyzing high voltage into the fat man's body. Was she done? No, of course not, a woman's rage is endless when invoked. Anyis dragged her leg back into the dirty coal, letting the heel of her bare foot collect the grime and soot. Anyis then swung her foot back around and kicked at SaunaMan, letting a lot more muck than it looked like she gathered fly forward at the steaming Navi's face as the MudFlop chip was used.

As if he was a referee in to call the fight (temporarily), Boogeyman emerged from the spectral plane in between Anyis and SaunaMan. All he took was a glance of the hefty, sweaty Navi before the ghost flung his arms forward and shoved at SaunaMan, trying to create some distance between the, from any outside account, victim and his master. Breathing heavily, and angrily, Anyis seemed to back off as well, stepping backwards onto the coal again as it was entirely likely SaunaMan would not be happy about any of this.

Anyis's Actions:
--Ice Bleeding (Imbue Aqua to:)
1) Frozen Skully1 (100 Aqua damage, Homing, Confusion) @ SaunaMan
2) IceWave1 (105 Aqua damage, Freeze) @ SaunaMan
3) MagBolt1 (90 Elec damage, Stun, Magnetic Pull) @ SaunaMan
4) MudFlop2 (100 Wood damage, Impact, Blind) @ SaunaMan
--Boogeyman (Passive Knockback): Push SaunaMan away
5) Dodge

Magna's Actions:
1) Core Field (80 HP Barrier, 2TCD) @ Anyis
--Reinforced Golem's Buckler (Passive 3-Hit Shield) @ Self
2) Dodge
3) Dodge

Cooldowns:
Core Field - 2 turn
"...Snooooozz..." SaunaMan was fast asleep after the short conversation with Anyis, which should only make things worse as it added fuel to the woman's wrath. The first smack against the head with the icy bone snapped the navi wide awake as he quickly pushed his palm against the wound. "W-What is going on? Why are you doing this!" Anyis' only response was the blast of the giant snow flake and the pull of the electric gauntlet.

SaunaMan took all the attacks done so far, but it was his time to strike back. "Is this how you reason with others?? You're the least lady-like navi I've ever seen!" The navi raised his chubby hands up in the air as the steams gathered around it, creating a giant, misty fist over his arm. Despite his size, SaunaMan gave a fast hook across Anyis and shattered through the barrier like it was never there. [-60]

Whether it may have been the shock of the attack, Anyis' Mudflap was a miss against such large target and SaunaMan continued with his retaliation. "I've had enough! Just leave me alone or at least tell me why you're attacking!!!" yelled SaunaMan as he slammed both his hand on the ground, causing the battlefield to shake as coals sparked up wisps of embers. Even though it looked like an act of rage from the navi, it was actually a surprise attack as waters began to swell beneath both Anyis and Magna!

The navi was able to dodge the first explosion of water, but she wasn't prepared the second one that blew her away [-80]. Magna, on the other hand, seemed to get by as he was able to dodge them all efficiently.

"Just go, get out!" If things wasn't worse, SaunaMan slammed his fist again as a giant fan appeared beside him, blowing Anyis away further from SaunaMan...after Anyis knocked SaunaMan back.

SaunaMan: 465 HP [Confused / Frozen / Stunned]
Wind: 100 HP

Anyis.EXE: 60 HP (Normal)
Magna.SP: 65 HP (Normal) [3-Hit Shield]
The geyser-like explosion of water sent Anyis sprawling across the ground across the other end of the coal divide, and immediately she found herself gripping her left leg, which seemed to take the worst of the attack and was bruising quite rapidly. While gritting her teeth and profusely swearing in her thoughts, Anyis quickly punched her leg, infusing it with applications of ghost data to some of the damage she had been dealt. The off-color vanished within a moment, allowing Anyis to stand up amidst the buffeting wind to stare at SaunaMan with a look of extreme anger.

"You want to know why I'm mad? You want to know why I'm attacking?!" yelled Anyis over the gusts, clenching her fists tightly as she spoke. "This is a goddamned private network! Look around! This is the network system for a freaking bath, and the only water around is coming out of your pores! I came her on a job to clean out viruses, and here you are doing more damage than those little pieces of crap could ever manage!"

Oh boy... Mill knew that talking Anyis back down to earth was impossible at this point, so in a hurry he began formulating a plan. One thing he did notice fairly quickly is that Anyis was not holding her footing very well against the winds, with her bare feet slipping on the flat ground even as she just stood there and screamed at her opponent. "Magna, do you think you can get to that Wind and destroy it? Anyis is probably going to rampage any moment now, and just letting her charge into those gusts isn't going to end well..." questioned Mill of his SP.

"That is within my possible range of actions, Operator. My base stability is stronger than the Mother Unit's, and my higher mass should mitigate much of the Wind's pushing force." said Magna with a nod, with his answer being rewarded with a GutPunch attaching to his free hand.

"Alright, good luck Magna. I'm gonna start sending Anyis chips before she goes in there bare-handed..." despite the urgency, Mill couldn't help but let a sigh hang around the end of that statement. He really needed to figure out some sort of anger management for his Navi...

With his orders set, Magna made a soaring leap across the coal, though both the gusts of wind and Anyis's yelling to land right in front of the gusty object. The ground immediately around him shook momentarily in response to the golem's sudden entry, and likewise the Wind began shaking as well. This, however, was likely more in response to Magna attempting to pound the object into scrap parts.

While that occurred, Mill slipped a Battlechip into his PET, giving Anyis enough reason to pause her loud venting and recognize what she had to work with. Of course, though, the pause only lasted a moment. "What the hell do you know about lady-like, anyway?! I don't need to hear that from someone who hits a woman with a giant steam hand! In fact, I wonder how you'd feel about that!" Anyis's shouting was punctuated by her thrusting her hand forward, forcefully compressing the surrounding ample amount of steam around it. Mill had only given her a MistConv since there was so much vapor in the air, but all Anyis saw out of this was sweet, sweet revenge. Her steam-comprised puppet hand grew larger than it ever had before thanks to the current environment, and Anyis made no effort to hide that fact as she swung the artificial limb around to strike at SaunaMan's chubby side with a clenched fist.

During that attack, a window popped up on Mill's PET with the damage totals from the last round of attacks, and catching his attention in particular was the extra damage the MagBolt had done. "So he's Aqua element, just like Anyis..." mumbled Mill to himself, as he half-consciously reached for his other electric chips. A quick one-two clicking sound signaled that Anyis was now fully armed and dangerous.

"I think you're the one that ought to get out, not me!" barked Anyis as the new chips arrived. "In fact, why don't you sit down and listen why?! Boogeyman!" At her command, the spectral phantom that was Boogeyman materialized into existence, just above SaunaMan. The ghost looked down on the hefty, sweaty Navi, then promptly thrusted his arms towards SaunaMan's back, trying to drive the Navi flat into the ground while was still feeling the effects of the conditions Anyis had inflicted on him earlier. Boogeyman then vanished, just as quickly as he had come, giving the stage back to his summoner.

"So, like I said before! This is a private network, so you're invading, tampering with, and flat out destroying the current systems!" shouted Anyis as the DollThunder's puppet appeared in her hands. Her point was valid, and probably warranted eviction, if not the violence she was already offering.

"Moreover, you're fat, and you smell terrible!" barbed Anyis verbally as she aimed and fired the doll's bolt of lightning at SaunaMan. "Who the hell would willingly design a Navi so out of of shape, and how can you smell so bad when you're always bathing?!" Hey now, that really had nothing to do with this fight...

"And most importantly!" announced Anyis as she tossed away the DollThunder's remains in favor of an ElecReel launcher. "You... You @%)&$#* fell asleep when I was trying to charm you! You are not going to live after that!" The ElecReel spat out several bolts of lightning towards her hated opponent, as the real reason for her rage came across.

Mill... just shook his head. There was really nothing more he could do about that, at all. Magna had nothing to say either, though he rarely did in gender-related matters. Approaching the situation with a superior amount of logic compared to the Mother Unit, Magna put together a second, smaller shield in his GutPunch-clad hand and tossed it to his master as they cautiously observed their opponent. After those attacks, both physical and verbal, SaunaMan was likely very heartbroken, or very mad. The shield would probably be useful in either case.

Anyis's Actions:
1) Soul Riser (90 Heal, 3TCD) @ Self
2) MistConv2 (175 Aqua damage, Impact) @ SaunaMan
--Boogeyman (Passive Knockback): Push SaunaMan down
3) DollThunder1 (80 Elec damage, Line Attack 5) @ SaunaMan
4) ElecReel1 (80 Elec damage, Spread 3 (Side + Behind)) @ SaunaMan
5) Dodge

Magna's Actions:
1) GutPunch (70 damage, Impact, Knockback) @ Wind
2) GutPunch (70 damage, Impact, Knockback) @ Wind
--Reinforced Golem's Buckler (Passive 3-Hit Shield) @ Mother Unit
3) Dodge

Cooldowns:
Core Field - 1 turn
Soul Riser - 3 turns
"What? A private netwoooooooooork?" SaunaMan tried to listen Anyis' explanation through his stunned, frozen, and albeit, confused head of his as he struggled to at least maintain his consciousness. "Then...then...then just tell me that in the first plaaaaaceee..."

However, all reason was out the window when Anyis was preparing the finishing touch in her little maintenance work, throwing attacks after attacks till SaunaMan was forcefully EJO'd out of the network along with his steams. In a flash, the floors beneath Anyis and Magna was flooded with hot bath waters as the system returned to its working state!

SaunaMan: EJO'D
Wind: DESTROYED

Terrain: 100% Onsen

Anyis.EXE: 150 HP (Normal) [3-Hit Shield]
Magna.SP: 65 HP (Normal) [3-Hit Shield]

-BATTLE WON!-
2,500z + [WaterLine2] Battlechip + 43 BugfragsWaterLine2
Damage: 130 + Ground Attack + Wide Attack
Accuracy: B
Description: A wall of water gushes from the ground, drowning up to 3 targets.
Duration: Once
Element: Aqua
"Tch... Don't go wandering around wherever you please before all that..." grumbled Anyis, making a poor effort to hide the real source of her irritation. Truthfully, she'd probably beat up SaunaMan even in his own PET, after those events just now. Did he deserve such a thing? No, probably not, but oh well.

"... Well, at least the water systems are working again, one way or the other." sighed Mill, trying feebly to find a good reason for the whooping his Navi just imparted. "That should resolve all the issues on the network for now, so I just need to finish the maintenance on my end. You two can go ahead and jack out once the reward data is collected."

"Operator, I must note that I am currently immobile." said Magna, who could only sit there like a large rock as the water came gushing in around him.

"Oh right, I guess you need your Buoy GMO... Eh... Don't worry about it, Magna. Anyis, can you pick up everything real quick?" queried Mill after realizing his SP couldn't float an inch in his current form.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm sick of this place now anyway..." nodded Anyis with a frustrated sigh. Maybe she did just need a change of scenery.

(Jack Out)