Detective Red reporting for duty

Network Navigator: Red_Riding=Hood.ExE
Mission Difficulty Requested: [*]
Department Registered: Investigations.

Thank you very much.m

-Red_ Riding _Hoood.Exe

((This post was typed as if someone who had crashed their head into a desk very hard had typed it))
((....Anyone? .__. ))
Ah, we have just the mission for a fresh recruit. A suspicious node of an internal SciLab network has been taken up on our watchlist for some time. We would like for your Navi to scout out this location and report back your findings of the node's current activities. An external location has a transmission portal that leads to said node, to which transfer coordinates are attached. If you are to accept this mission, respond with an affirmative as soon as possible.

Thank you.

- Department of Investigations Mission Coordination

[Attached: SCL-0145P.DAT]
Um... sure. What's a node for anyway? Or... what is a node? ???

I'll take it though, anything else I need to know?

-Red
A node is a small networked computer or terminal linked to the Internet. Usually, nodes have relatively small net-areas, such as a homepage, but this particular one has a very large area. It was devoid of any suspicious activity the last time a scout was sent out, but that was a long time ago, and an update is needed.

Oh, so it's just like a laptop in a local area network. Ok! I got it! Detective Red is on the case! Thanks for your help!

-Red
Hihi! This is Red, reporting back with some super information!

Well, the owner of the node seemed like a nice guy and he's researching on taming viruses! I think his research will help eliminate the need to go out and clean systems of viruses once and for all! In fact, they could probably be "engineered" to actually help society!

So that's all I found out! Um, I think the professor's name was Heretic, and the nice assistant lady was Maverick! They're all so kind and heartwarming!

There's my report!

-Red_Riding_Hood.EXE
That is some interesting information. We will note it down, and follow it up later. Thank you for your assistance.

[Get: 20 Faction Points]
Hooray! This is Detective Red, signing off~!

-Red Riding Hood.EXE
Network Navigator: Red_Riding_Hood.EXE
Mission Difficulty Requested: [**]

Hey hey! I'm back again, and ready to take missions! Give me your best shot!

-Red
((Pocket))

We have numerous reports of suspicious white navis setting up recruitment kiosks all over the net, sponsored by a group calling themselves the RNG. We have had incredible difficulty in pinpointing their operations since they are active for only short periods of time. We don't have anything solid regarding their motives, but they have been linked to various criminal activities. We have located one of their booths near the Net Vegas network central hub. We need you to find out as much as you can about their organization. You may choose to act undercover, but be warned that the kiosk owners may turn hostile if they discover you are part of the NetPolice.

We need you to hurry to the scene as time is of the essence. Good luck.

Alrighty! You can count on me! Detective Red is on the case!

-Red_Riding_Hood.EXE
Hello again!

This is Agent Red reporting the success and capture of 2 RNG members and shutting down their business in NetVegas! Well, one of them, at least~

Initial conversation with the target pinpointed they may strike Electown next~ Mr. Chicago from the higher-ups can be referenced for any other results~

That's all~

-Red_Riding_Hood.EXE
Officer Red, we are deeply sorry about the sudden change in mission plans, but your coordination with our top detective produced good results regardless. Chicago's evaluation was... well, as good as he'll offer, probably. Regardless, we will be counting on you again when the need arises.

--Transferred: 40 FP
Alrighty~ You can count on me when I sign in again~

-Red_Riding_Hood.EXE
Network Navigator: Red_Riding_Hood.EXE
Mission Difficulty Requested: [**]

Agent Red reporting for duty! If you've got anything for me I'll go out there and do my best~!

-Red
Red,

You've applied with good timing. An investigation has just opened up for a missing officer by the name of Pome. She is with the Prosecutions department and has recently vanished; there are virtually no details yet. Investigations Officer PartnerMan is already on the way to her homepage to look for clues. If you'd like to join him and pursue the investigation further, please respond as soon as possible.

If you choose to accept, PartnerMan will brief you on the details known thus far. You will be rewarded 40 FP upon mission completion.

-Department of Investigations Mission Coordination
Wah~ Sounds like a job for me! I'll take it!

-Red
Good to hear it. Please meet up with PartnerMan at Pome's home page to continue the investigation. A key to the homepage is attached, along with the coordinates.

-Department of Investigations Mission Coordination

*Coordinates.DAT and PomeHPKey.DAT attached*

((Mission topic opened soon in homepages))
Looks like we got a lead on officer Pome.EXE. PartnerMan.EXE should be sending in the results.

That's all.

-Shin Fujiwara