Fair weather busting

Nimbus blasts the third Oldstove with a Cannon, knocking it back few paces.

In retaliation, the three Oldstoves send lines of fire at Nimbus. Nimbus charges her Gyrojet and is about to jump away just before two of the three lines of flames intersect her, scorching both her feet this time.

Burned, the Navi runs to get far away from the broilers, the Spikey hot (har!) on her heels. It belches a fireball that also tags her in the legs. Nimbus will need aloe before too long with the amount of burns she sustains this fight.

-Viruses-
OldstoveA: 10HP [Normal] [1 Move Away]
OldstoveB: 10HP [Normal] [1 Move Away]
OldstoveC: 10HP [Normal] [1 Move Away]
Spikey: 90HP [Normal]

-Objects-
GMD: 20HP [Normal] [1 Move Away]

-Terrain-
80% Normal
20% Cracked

-Navi-
Nimbus.EXE: 70HP [Buster Charge x1] [Normal]
Nimbus was now in serious danger, with a bit over half her HP gone.

"Damn... damn damn damn..."

"You want the claws now?"

"Geez, you're like an ESP at this point. But, then, we don't have many chips right now. Yeah, send the chip."

She continued charging her buster, wanting to save it for a salvo directly at the Spikey involving it and Gale, if she had a chance to do so.

"RageClaw1 data sent. Still planning on using Guard1?"

"Naah, I don't have enough HP left."
I should have used it at the start... this isn't going all that smoothly. Maybe I should get another Aqua type chip,
Nimbus thought.

The claws formed on both of her hands. This time, she didn't bother moving forwards or backwards. She picked up the nearest Stove with her left blades and threw it at the Spikey, hoping it wasn't deleted by the blades before it hit the target.

Then, she used her right blades to slash at the second Spikey, the one directly in front of her. THAT one should be deleted from the hit instantly.

Weather Report:
1 - Buster Charge Full (Gyrojet)
2 - RageClaw1 => StoveA [20 DMG | Impacting (Throw => Spikey [20 DMG]) | Null]
3 - RageClaw1 => StoveB [40 DMG | Slashing | Null]
[Nimbus is currently one move away from the Oldstoves, meaning they are not in melee range. As such I have changed the target of the first attack to the Spikey being thrown at the Oldstove, instead of the other way around.]

Charging up a second time, Nimbus turns on her heels and equips a RageClaw1, digging it into the Spikey that hounded her steps since the start of this battle, and hurling it into the Oldstove, deleting it and damaging the Spikey. She then ran forward to slash at the Spikey, but missed.

The two remaining Oldstoves and the Spikey unleashed their attacks. One of the Oldstoves and the Spikey hit, burning a sizable chunk off the non-dodging Navi. The field became more brittle under the constant assault by the heavy Oldstoves' flames.

-Viruses-
OldstoveA: DELETED
OldstoveB: 10HP [Normal]
OldstoveC: 10HP [Normal]
Spikey: 70HP [Normal]

-Objects-
GMD: 20HP [Normal]

-Terrain-
75% Normal
25% Cracked

-Navi-
Nimbus.EXE: 40HP [Cracked] [Buster Charge x2] [RageClaw1: 4/6]
[OOC: I was halfway through a post when Chrome a sploded. My apologies if this one's quality seems lacking compared to my others.]

Nimbus screamed in obvious pain. She wasn't doing too well in this battle, and it was showing by the dark look on her face. If she wasn't careful, she could be forced to log out, something that hadn't happened in quite some time.

"Well, there goes our perfect record."

She gripped her buster arm, raising it towards the Spikey. The arm was badly burned, and she appeared to be bleeding.

She fired all three rockets of Gyrojet's full charge at the Spikey, not moving in that time so as to have the best chance of hitting her target.

"I'm going to use Gale on the Spikey now. Better now and do damage than later and get booted from the server."

"You really don't believe in surrender, do you?"

"Nope."

Noah sighed, then activated Gale for her.

A massive cannon appeared on her buster arm, replacing the buster and most of her arm. It was about the size of her leg, with two huge intakes on either side sucking in large amounts of air into a compressed air pellet.

"Opladning."

The cannon started sucking in lines, as it completed its charge. It took less than a second, mainly to reduce Nimbus's vulnerability, but it cost a fair amount of damage capability.

"Skydning."

She fired a blast of compressed air at the Spikey, then charged straight for it and slashed at it with RageClaw, hoping that the hit from Gale would stun it enough that she could hit it again with RageClaw. She then jumped back away from it, back to maximum range.

Weather Report:
1 - Buster Charge Full Fire (Gyrojet) => Spikey [40 DMG]
2 - Gale => Spikey [40 DMG | Spread1 | Null]
3 - RageClaw1 => Spikey [40 DMG | Slashing | Null]
*Gust move to max range
[The formula for Busters are as follows:
Normal Attack - 1 Action - No Element or Subtype bonuses :: (Attack + Rapid) x 5
Half Charge Attack - 2 Actions - Element and Subtype bonuses, if they apply :: (Attack + Charge) x 10
Full Charge Attack - 3 Actions - Element and Subtype bonuses, if they apply :: (Attack + Charge) x 20

Your current Buster stats are 1/1/1. As such your formula is as follows:
Normal Attack - 1 Action - No Element or Subtype bonuses :: (1 + 1 = 2) x 5 = 10
Half Charge Attack - 2 Actions - Element and Subtype bonuses, if they apply :: (1 + 1 = 2) x 10 = 20
Full Charge Attack - 3 Actions - Element and Subtype bonuses, if they apply :: (1 + 1 = 2) x 20 = 40

You should do 40 damage on a Full Charge Attack, not 20. 20 damage is if you only do a Half Charge Attack. I am using the 40 damage one in the mod.

Also, when you used Gust, you specify that you want to use it as a Movement in the rp, but list it as a Dodge in the summary. A Dodge does not grant movement for more than a panel or two but grants a high rate of evasion, Feint is between Dodge and Movement, and Movement allows you to traverse a lot of ground but has a low base evasion (with the added benefit of getting out of melee range). I will count it as a Movement since that seems to be the best way to interpret your intentions.]

The barrage of rockets from a fully charged Gyrojet was a sight to behold. They exploded all over the Spikey, causing a massive drop in its health. The Gale shot that came next, though also visually impressive, misses. She then races forward to deliver a slash to the Spikey with her claws. The Cracked Terrain breaks apart under her feat as she steps on it, but she manages by luck to move to some safer panels as it collapses. She slashes into the Spikey, deleting it. Then quick as a flash, she uses her Gust powers to jump back a fair distance. Then the Oldstoves attack.

The lines of fire burn across the terrain, warping the tiles and making more unstable Cracked Terrain. And through major misfortune manage to reach all the way to strike Nimbus, depleting her health dangerously low. Thankfully, she had an Undershirt, so she could take at least one more strike of any magnitude and still be ok. But she would need to be really defensive or risk being EJO'd.

-Viruses-
OldstoveB: 10HP [Normal] [1 Move Away]
OldstoveC: 10HP [Normal] [1 Move Away]
Spikey: DELETED

-Objects-

-Terrain-
65% Normal
25% Cracked
10% Broken

-Navi-
Nimbus.EXE: 10HP [Cracked] [RageClaw1: 3/6]
[OOC: Understood. The Move/Feint/Dodge thing confused me a bit.]

Nimbus screamed yet again as the Stove's attacks hit her. Thankfully, her attacks did their work, and the Spikey was deleted. Which was, really, all she needed to do to win at this point.

Gripping her bleeding arm, she grinned, cackling like a psychopath in a killin' mood.

"Ahahahaha... fantastisk.. fantastisk..."

"What are you talking about? You're 10 HP from being ejected from the net!"

"Yeah, so? I've got RageClaw on me, and I can kill these Stoves in three moves."

Noah simply raised an eyebrow.

"Come on, trust me. You trusted me back home, why not here?"

"Because you don't know the area, have trouble with the language, and don't know the viruses around here as well as the ones back home."

Nimbus laughed at this for a few seconds, before beginning to cough, spitting up a bit of blood. She really was pretty heavily damaged. It wasn't a pleasant thing to look at.

She raised both her hands, palms facing her. The talons of RageClaw extended upwards.

"Dance..."

She leapt forward, closing the distance between her and the Stoves in less than a second. She slashed upwards on StoveB and downwards on StoveC, in that order.

Then, she jumped back to medium range using her Gust ability, and started coughing again. There was a bit of blood dripping from a cut on her lip, but she didn't seem to mind. Head wounds bled a lot, even for Navis. Of course, as a NetNavi it was just to show damage.

Weather Report:
1 - Move to melee range
2 - RageClaw1 => OldstoveB [40 DMG | Slashing | Null]
3 - RageClaw1 => OldStoveC [40 DMG | Slashing | Null]
*Gust move to midrange
Nimbus leapt forward and delivered two slashes to the Oldstoves, before the ground collapsed underneath her and caused her to fall into a hole. Thankfully, the two viruses were deleted. She would have to spend some time climbing out of the hole if she wanted to get the GMD. Thankfully, she still had the use of her RageClaw.

-Viruses-
OldstoveB: DELETED
OldstoveC: DELETED
Spikey: DELETED

-Objects-

-Terrain-
65% Normal
15% Cracked
20% Broken

-Navi-
Nimbus.EXE: 10HP [Broken] [RageClaw1: 1/6]

~Battle 2: Victory!!~
Rewards: 360z

Open GMD?: (Y/N)
A hand came out of the hole as Nimbus used RageClaw1's last use to climb out from the hole. As she threw herself over the edge onto solid, normal ground, the claws faded away into the 'atmosphere' of the vast and infinite Net.

"All riiiight... I manage to live and fight another day. Excellent."

She walked over to the mystery data and decided to take a look-see as to what was inside.

[Yes, open GMD]
The Green Mystery Data opens up to be... a battlechip!

GET: Ratton1

Quote (battlechip)

Ratton1
Damage: 40 + Blast1 + Ground Attack + Homing
Accuracy: C
Description: Sends a rat shaped homing bomb scurrying after an enemy. Will attack again on the following turn if it misses once.
Duration: Once
Element: Null
Special: Can be intercepted and destroyed by a break attack.
Dananana! A battlechip!

"Cool, a battlechip! Ratton1... Hmm...

She examined the chip's data.

"We could probably trade it for something. Ground attacks generally aren't our style. Probably a Wood-type chip."

"Not like we can really buy any chips. Besides, for now, you're stuck on the ground. Could be quite useful."

"Don't remind me. But still, we've got plenty of Null chips. We could use a Wood chip, if we can find someone willing to trade one for a Ratton..."

"If, that is."

"Come on, there must be someone interested in homing exploding robo-rats."

Noah simply shrugged. "Well, it wouldn't hurt to at least see what we want to trade it for. To the Internet City?"

"Yeah. To the city."

[To AC/DC |RL|]