Faction Mission: Grand Theft Vandalism

Nitro's skills in destruction proved to be more useful other than the use of explosives, breaking apart an antique Gazebo that may have taken at least a month to build in just minutes. The amount of damage seemed to be only half way done before the navi could sabotage it completely, but the town securities arrived at the park to ruin his fun.

"Criminal scum! What do you think you are doing!"

Busting out their laser-batons, the three securities slowly began to approach the gazebo as crowds of civilians watched just out side of the park entrance. When Nitro began to ask the question of whether or not he could use explosives or not, he was only answered by awkward silence. "...Ahem." It was Delmont's voice ringing in Nitro's ears. "Though Mr. Honeywell was quiet clear that he had no interest in explosions, he would be irritated if the 'fun' stops now if you're caught by the security." On the background of the transmission, Nitro could hear someone laughing obnoxiously. "...That was Mr. Honeywell...Enjoying what you've been doing so far. Anyhow, please try to minimize your use of explosions if you could..."

As the transmission disconnected, the security was near getting closer to the gazebo, ready to pounce at the first sign of resistance from Nitro!

NetSecurityA: 100 HP
NetSecurityB: 100 HP
NetSecurityC: 100 HP

Terrain: 40% Normal [Road], 60% Grass

Nitro.EXE: 140 HP

Targets:
- Park Signs (x4)
- Drinking Fountains (x2) [1/2 HP | 2/2 HP]
- Benches (x3)
- Trashcans (x3)
- Gazebo [4/8 HP]
- Water Fountain
"Huh," uttered Nitro, a little less than enthusiastic with Delmont's reply. "That kind of cuts down on my inventory a bit, but I think I can manage. Tell Mr. Honeywell to sit tight, because I've still got a hell of a show planned for him." Finally prying the board loose, he looked around at his handywork so far. "Hmm, not bad," Nitro said. "I could probably do some more damage though..." It was then that he noticed the three security guards closing in on him. "Well, looks like we've got some company. Hey, Chris, get the Rageclaw ready, and upload it when I give you your cue."

"Alright," Chris said. "But what's my cue?"

"You'll know it when you see it," Nitro replied. He then turned to face the security officers and put his hands above his head. "I'm sorry, officers," Nitro said. "I've just been going through some crap right now, and I needed a way to vent my frustration. I know I could've picked a better way, but I'll co-operate." Nitro slowly put the crowbar on the ground, then returned his hands to there spot in the air. "See? I'm co-operating. Now, I'll come along quietly, but there's one thing I need you to do first." Nitro quickly spun around and bent forward, sticking his rear end in their faces. With a slap of his right cheek, he shouted "Kiss my glorious, green ass, you morons!" Nitro quickly scooped up the crowbar and sent it to his cache, while Chris, realizing that this was the cue, slotted in the Rageclaw. Nitro lept down from the wrecked gazebo and at one of the secruity guards, his claw raised behind him. Once he met the officer, he gave three quick slashes if the claw, before backpedaling to the base of the gazebo. Chris quickly uploaded a Guard, and Nitro held it before him, expecting serious retaliation from his taunt.

Summary:
1, 2, and 3:Rageclaw at NetSecurityA (40dmg+ Slashing x3)
4: Guard1 defending Nitro
((bonk))
"W-what!" The poor security navi was caught off guard by Nitro's little fake and found himself clawed to the point of EJO. The other two security navis backed off a few step, taken by a surprise by the Nitro's unrelenting attack with his rageclaw.

One brave security guard was brave enough to swing his baton against Nitro, getting his one of his own attack rebounded, but still continued on to land a few solid hits. "Urgh, this guy's tough! Call for backup, fer Christ sake!"

"Suspect is resisting! Requesting a backup! I repeat, the suspect is resisting!" As one of the navis began to contact HQ, a few seconds of static was heard before anyone could respond. "Umm...Er...I copy, security dude." Strangely enough, Delmont's voice was heard through the security navi's radio. "We are, um, unable to send you backup this instant. Stay put and good luck!" The connection was abruptly cut and the security navi was left out in confusion as to who the girl was, continuing his attempt to reach the HQ.

"Phew...Pretending to be an officer of the law is harder than I thought." Delmont whispered through Nitro's private channel. "Mr. Honeywell was kind enough to tap into the Security comm. line to stop any more reinforcement to come at you...But we won't be able to stop others from calling more people, okay?"

NetSecurityA: EJO'd
NetSecurityB: 80 HP
NetSecurityC: 100 HP

Nitro.EXE: 100 HP [RageClaw 3/6] [Guard Broken]

Targets:
- Park Signs (x4)
- Drinking Fountains (x2) [1/2 HP | 2/2 HP]
- Benches (x3)
- Trashcans (x3)
- Gazebo [4/8 HP]
- Water Fountain
"Thanks," Nitro muttered under his breath. "I would be able to to take on more than these guys, I'd just prefer not to have to right away," As he said this, he rubbed a spot on the back of his head, where the guard's baton had struck. "Okay, we'll stay at a distance for now." Nitro began looking around for anything that he could use to his advantage. His eyes fell upon one of the garbage cans that he hadn't knocked over yet, which rested a short distance away to the left of the guards. With some quick thinking, he came up with a plan. "Chris, send the Pulsar when I say so," Nitro quickly said.

"I've got it ready to go," Chris replied.

Nitro quickly darted towards the can, moving somewhat erratically to keep the security guards away from him. Once he reached the can, he scooped it up with his Rageclaw and hurled it toward the closest guard, the can flinging garbage everywhere as it twisted and tumbled in the air. Once it came to a rest, Nitro told Chris to send him the Pulsar, and his buster morphed into a speaker. Nitro let loose a high-pitched buzz towards the can and, if his thinking was correct, the soundwaves from the can would amplify the attack and let loose a damaging soundwave in all directions. Nitro kept his eye on the security officers, ready to move back at the first sign of an attack.

Summary:
1: Dodge towards Garbage Can
2: Rageclaw Toss Garbage Can at NetSecurityB (20dmg+Impact)
3: Pulsar1 at Garbage Can (70dmg + Object Triggered Blast 3)(Mass Destruction activated)
4: Dodge backward
((bonk))
"D-damnit! I can't reach HQ! We have to get this bastard ourselves!" The navi yelled as he tossed the radio to one of the garbage cans. "Alright then. Let's bust this punk's as-...Huh?! HOLD IT!" The other security guard noticed that Nitro began to run away from him, mistaking it as a sign of retreat. It raised its baton high up into the sky and courageously charged in to give the navi a chase, however, it was knocked back by a surprise trash can and it briefly fell on his feet.

Nitro spared no mercy to the navi as he fired the Pulsar straight at the trashcan, causing it to explode in a firework of trashes. The explosion was quick to EJO the fallen navi, also busting some park properties while at it. "Eiii! W-we can't fight him right now!" The lone security guard began to run away with his tail between his legs, not even giving Nitro a chance to chase him down while at it...

NetSecurityA: EJO'd
NetSecurityB: EJO'd
NetSecurityC: ESCAPED

Nitro.EXE: 100 HP [RageClaw 2/6]

Targets:
- Park Signs (x3) [-1]
- Drinking Fountains (x1) [2/2 HP / -1]
- Benches (x3)
- Trashcans (x2) [-1]
- Gazebo [4/8 HP]
- Water Fountain
"Hey!" Nitro shouted as the remaining guard fleed "I'm not through with you yet!" Nitro took a few steps to chase after him, but Chris cut him across.

"Focus, Nitro," the operator said. "We've still got a job to do, remember?"

"Right, right." Nitro replied. Nitro looked around at the park and its condition post-battle. "Wow," Nitro said. "I'm pretty much half-finished as it is."

"So, it'd probably be a good idea to finish here quickly before more security decides to show up."

"Yeah, I know," Nitro said. "Now, let's see..." Nitro noticed the gazebo, but he wasn't quite ready to finish his handywork on it yet. Instead, Nitro walked over to one of the remaining trashcans, and, like the one before it, picked it up with his Rageclaw. Turning on the spot, he gave the can a mighty toss, sending it in an arc towards the large water fountain.

Once he saw it splash down into it, he wandered over to one of the remaining park signs, smacking the remaining drinking fountain on the nozzle with his crowbar as he passed by. Once in front of the sign, he took out a can of spraypaint, as well as the glove. He slipped the glove onto his non-clawed hand, then paused for a moment, deciding what he should paint onto the sign's face. He then began spraying the sign all over, releasing a cloud of paint into the air. Once Nitro had finished, he took a step back, waving away the airborne paint fumes and inspecting his handiwork. "Well, Chris? What do you think?"

"Not bad..." Chris replied. "Although you missed a spot."

Nitro took a closer look at the painting. "Oh, your right, I did." He gave the sign one last blast of paint, then threw away the empty paint can. The sign now bore a black picture of a nuke, bearing Nitro's emblem, being ridden by a woman in a bikini (which was possibly just himself in his female swimsuit GMO).

"You know, that isn't half bad..." Chris admitted. "We could probably get commisions from people if we advertised-"

"Forget it," Nitro said. "I only paint for destructive purposes."

"Fair enough." Chris said. "But enough art talk, let's get back to work."

"Right," Nitro replied. He took another look around to see what still had to be done.

Summary:
1: Rageclaw toss Garbage Can into Water Fountain (20dmg + Impact)
2: Hit Drinking Fountain with Crowbar (1dmg)
3+4: Spraypaint Park Sign
((bonk))
After flipping the trashcan into the fountain, the trashes dispersed into the water and turned the once crystal clean liquid into a murky gray water. Nitro continued with his vandalism run as he finally broke the drinking fountain apart to the point that it began to wastefully gush out water into the grass and even went on to paint a self-portrait(?) on the park signs.

More people began to crowd around the park entrance, but none of them were brave enough to stop Nitro from his destructive rampage. "Mr. Nitro." Delmont spoke through the transmission with a cautious tone. "It seems like the security navi who escaped was able to get in contact with the HQ and...lots and lots are backups are coming. Just a warning~"

Nitro.EXE: 100 HP [RageClaw 1/6]

Targets:
- Park Signs (x1)
- Drinking Fountains [DESTROYED]
- Benches (x3)
- Trashcans (x2)
- Gazebo [4/8 HP]
- Water Fountain [7/10 HP] [-3 HP ([b]POLLUTION![/b])]
"Thanks for the heads up," Nitro replied. He then began to address Chris. "So, you catch that?"

"Yeah," Chris replied. "Gives us a bit of an incentive to move things along, doesn't it?"

"Yeah, I was just about to wrap things up here anyway," Nitro said. "Get some fresh scenery and more opportunities for mayhem. I don't think that there's much here to do that I haven't already done."

"Alright," Chris replied. "Shall we head for the game store?"

"Sounds like a plan," Nitro replied. "Although..." Nitro glanced over at the crowd of Navis around the gate. "They might present a bit of an obstacle."

"Shouldn't be too hard to get past them," Chris replied. "Although there is a lot..." Chris began scanning the area around Nitro, looking for things that could assist him in escaping the park. He noticed a tree with a sturdy-looking limb hanging close to the edge of the fence surrounding the park. Said limb, however, was somewhat high up, possibly too high for Nitro to reach.

"Hmm..." Chris thought. "Grab one of those garbage cans."

"Alright," Nitro said. he walked over to one of the remaining garbage cans and kicked it over, spilling its contents onto the ground. He then hefted the can, and awaited further instructions.

"Okay," Chris said. "Now you see that tree over by the fence? Put that can upside down underneath it, then use it to climb onto that limb hanging near the fence."

"Gotcha," Nitro said. Nitro carried the can over to the tree, and placed it on the ground as instructed. He then climbed on top of it, and, with a small leap, he grabbed the limb, and swung himself on top of it. Doing his best to keep his balance, he walked over to the end of the limb, and peered over to his target, the street on the other side of the fence. It looked like quite a leap, but Nitro was sure he could make it.

He took a deep breath, and with the air of an action hero, he announced, "Looks like I'm gonna have to jump!" With those words, Nitro threw himself forward.

Summary:
1: Empty Trash can
2: Move trash can, climb on top
3: Climb tree
4: DANGERESQUE LEAP to street
Nitro leaped out of the tree, jumping across the fence and the crowd of navis near the entrance. Everyone stared at Nitro, everything slowmo, not even a word spoken as he flew in the sky. Safely landing on to the pavement, the crowds began to scatter in both fear and surprise, suddenly having a "cop-killer" suddenly jump at them

"HELP, HELP, HELP!" While everyone was panicking, the horde of security navi also came at the same moment, completely taken over by the flood of people. "Ar, let us through! Damn it! We'll take care of things, just calm down!"

It was then Delmont appeared from the same back alley where Nitro came out from and waved her hand to get his attention. "Over here! Come on!"

Back in the alley, Nitro and Delmont stopped at the red door from before as the short navi turned and bowed. "Well, Mr. Honeywell is very satisfied by all your work. He says he's willing to pay for your work right now...but he also overheard that you were going to head over to the arcade as well." Delmont sounded a bit irritated, but still continued on with her message. "Mr. Honeywell is always welcome for more entertainment, but seeing how much attention you grabbed from the NetSecurities, I'm sure it's not going to be a cake walk...*snort* Haha, did you get i-...Never mind."

Nitro.EXE: 100 HP [RageClaw 1/6]

Targets:
- Park Signs (x1)
- Drinking Fountains [DESTROYED]
- Benches (x3)
- Trashcans (x1) [-1]
- Gazebo [4/8 HP]
- Water Fountain [7/10 HP]
"I dunno..." Nitro looked to the end of the alley, where he could still see Navis running in a frenzied panic, and hear the shouts of security officers trying to get a handle on the situation. "I definitely enjoy the prospect of a higher payout, but at the same time, with the amount of chaos that I've caused, it would be a lot more difficult, like you said... what do you think, Chris?" Nitro asked, turning to his operator for guidance.

"To be honest, I think we should call it quits right about now," Chris replied. "There were a lot of security navis out there, and I don't think that they'd take too kindly to running into you. It'd be nice to get paid a larger amount, but it'd be nicer to be there to get paid anything."

"Fair enough," Nitro said, a hint of dissapointment in his voice. He turned back to Delmont. "Well, sorry to dissapoint Mr. Honeywell, but I think that I'm going to wrap it up now. But hey, with that riot out there, I'm sure there'll be some collateral damage for him to enjoy." Nitro took a step towards the door. "So, will Mr. Honeywell be rewarding me personally, or did he give the reward to you to pass along?"

[Decline offer, finish mission now]
"Oh, is that so." Delmont sounded a bit disappointed. "Here you go, this is your payment. Mr. Honeywell can't see you now. He already left for his next meeting so-...I mean, he's just busy." The short navi slipped the reward into Nitro's hand and gave a respectful bow before she headed in the red door. "Mr. Honeywell thought that this reward would fit what you did for his entertainment...Till next time~"

The moment the door shut, it disappeared without a trace, leaving Nitro alone in the alleyway...

[Reward: [Geddon1] Battlechip + 1,500z]
Nitro took the reward from Delmont, then called after her as she walked into the door. "Tell Mr. Honeywell that if he needs some more work done at any time, that I'm the guy for the job!" He watched the door vanish, then began communicating with his operator. "So, what next?"

"Well," Chris replied. "First, sleep. It's been a long day. Tomorrow, we'll head over to the Scilabs and get you some upgrades."

"Sounds like a plan," Nitro said.

"Oh, and one more thing," Chris continued. "Today sort of made me realize that we're going to need an extra set of hands if we want to keep working for the Mafia. I'm going to apply for an SP mission first thing in the morning tomorrow."

"Really?" Nitro said. "That sounds like a great idea. It's kind of been bugging me, having to fight by myself a lot of the time. A permanent partner'd be just what the doctor ordered."

"Alright, so it's settled." Chris said. "Now, let's get out of here before those security officers catch you." Chris disconnected the PET from the net, and Nitro disappeared from the alley in a flash of green light.

[NITRO.EXE JACK-OUT]