Cue Jacks In

Andrew said "I just got owned at JJSF. I feel the need to frag. Let's go find some viruses."

Cue said "What? You're usually really good at that game. What happened?"

Andrew said, "I busted my finger trying to make pasta last night. It was a great success but at the cost of my finger and my dignity at the arcade."

Cue said, "Yeah let's roll."

{Hook me up with a battle mod... please}
Cue quickly stumbled across the most basic of viruses: Three Metools. They were arranged in a triangular formation like a small set of pool balls. How lucky!

MetoolA: 40 HP
MetoolB: 40 HP
MetoolC: 40 HP

Terrain: 100% Normal

Cue: 100 HP

[Battle 1 - Begin!]
With the appearance of the Metools Andrew gets ready to battle. "Alright its time to play."

"Hey, don't you mean break?" Cue corrects Andrew not to his liking.

"Yeah, yeah same thing. Lets just get on with this battle." Andrew responds but in the back of his mind thinks that Cue seems to always be correcting him.

In their own straightforward manner, Cue and Andrew began their fight with the most basic of moves attacking head on.

Andrew slots in a shotgun and cannon to start things off. "Cue, aim for the front Metools and take aim your shots at the leading Metools. I don't want you to go for some wild trick shot like the last time we battled."

Cue headed towards the three Metools and fired the shotgun and regardless of the next step moved in to take a shot at the second Metool with the cannon.

1. Shotgun to Metool A (50)
2. Canon to Metool B (40)
3. Dodge
Cue's Shotgun struck the foremost Metool perfectly, but failed to catch either of the rear Metools with the splash. The piercing energy from the blast cut right between the two viruses harmlessly. Fortuntely, his subsequent Cannon finished off another one as quickly as the first. The last virus launched a slow moving shockwave counterattack that was easily avoided with a sidestep.

MetoolA: DELETED
MetoolB: DELETED

Now with some of his anger subsided from his loss earlier at JJSF, Andrew decides to take things a little slower in the battle. "It's one on one now. Just dodge the next few attacks." Andrew orders Cue.

Cue dumbfounded by his operators objectives tries to anticipate and dodge the oncoming barrage of attacks from the final Metool.

1. Dodge
2. Dodge
3. Dodge
The Metool attacks and Cue dodges. Not much else really happens.

MetoolA: DELETED
MetoolB: DELETED