I spy...

*Gulp* "I uh.... think I took a wrong turn..."
"I... would have to agree with that."

Leon quickly looked over the enemies. "10 huh? Well... if we take out the spiky pack we should be able to have a fighting chance..." He began to look through his chips. "So... you ready for a gamble?"

"I don't really have a choice, do I?"
Miyu began to move around, her wings flaring and closing to help her maneuver tighter and faster turns, trying to keep an eye on the HIGH SPEED viruses while making sure the spikey pack didn't get any clear shots either. She slowly began to weave her way towards the spikies.

Leon found the chips he had been looking for, and slotted them in."So here's the plan. Blow the piss out of the spikies."

"That's it?"
"That's it."

"Wow, what an in depth plan..."
Miyu grumbled some about something that Leon couldn't quite make out, though he figured she was talking shit about him under her breathe.

Miyu continued her movements, making her way a bit closer to the spikies. She formed a large ball in her hand, and in the middle of one of her movements, she launched it at the spikies. She dark ball hit the ground near the middle of them, and erupted into a large explosion that engulfed the area. The explosion sent dust flying out in a shock wave, preventing Miyu from seeing whether or not she had truly hit her mark.

As the explosion was forming, Miyu had already activated the next two chips in her wave of attacks. She held both arms out in front of her, her hands glowing red. As soon as the dust had gotten out of her eyes, she unleashed a wave of fiery death from each hand, shooting the flames back and forth in front of her at the spikey pack. The heat from the attack was nearly unbearable for her, but she filled her mind with the thought of the pack taking the full attack, and not just the hot backlash.

------

1. Gust boosted Tac Move - Get within range of spikies while trying to dodge around the Fishies.
2. LilBomb @ Spikey pack. 50 in Blast2 radius.
3. Fireburn1 @ Spikey A/B/C. 50 Fire.
4. Flameline1 @ Spikey E/D/C. 70 Fire.
THe Lilbomb flies over the group into its center and explodes. However, the Spikeys prove to have good reflexes and only one gets caught in the blast. Miyu then releases a great wave of fire into the pack which has better results, striking two Spikeys. As she brings up a final wall of flame THREE viruses get hit in the attack, making it quite a shame that she didn't have a fourth attack. Of course, this still leaves Miyu with eight enemies to contend with. One of the Spikeys move in to attack and spews a fireball, though the strike misses. After that, though, two Fishies attack at once. They strike Miyu from both sides, taking a decent chunk of HP out of her.

FishyA: 90 HP
FishyB: 90 HP
FishyC: 90 HP
FishyD: 90 HP
FishyE: 90 HP

SpikeyA: 90 HP
SpikeyB: DELETED!
SpikeyC: DELETED!
SpikeyD: 20 HP
SpikeyE: 20 HP

Terrain: 100% Normal

Miyu.exe: 170 HP
Leon winced as Miyu took the combined force of the fishies' attack. She went spinning in a circle through the air, landing with a loud thud face-first against the ground. She let out a weak whimper as she pulled her face off the panel and slowly got to her feet.

"Well..," she began, wiping some blood off the corner of her mouth with the back of her hand, "that could ave gone a bit better..."

Leon was already grabbing some chips from the coffee table, slotting them in before she could ask. "I've only got one bubble.... sorry. But! I do have a Zapring and a Thunder. So how about you teach those fishies who's boss?"

Miyu grinned a bit as she readied the bubbler. She quickly searched the fishies for two that were headed towards each other as her hand changed into water, and a moment before it seemed they could cross paths she flung her arm upward and shot a horde of bubbles at them.

She wasted no time building a charge of electricity in each hand, and finding two other fishies, sent a ball towards each. The one formed itself into a ring of electricity as it flew towards it's target, while the other slowly rolled along the ground.

Realizing that she still had a moment to capitalize on, she quickly formed a large hammer in her left had, running as fast as she could towards the strongest looking Spikey. As she neared, she brought the hammer above her head, bringing it down for a massive smash. She followed the smash with a quick thrust of the hammer towards the virus's head, and chained that blow into a spinning strike from the side. Content with the attack, she hopped back a bit and readied her wings to blow any would-be attacks off course.

----

1. Bubbler @ Fishy A/B. 50 Aqua (weakness).
2. Zapring @ Fishy C. 40 Elec + Stun.
3. Thunder @ Fishy D. 40 Elec + Homing + Stun
4. Signature: Hammer Rush MkII @ SpikeyA. 3 Hits of 30 Elec.
* Gusty dodge
Miyu fires a Bubbler, which hits one of the Fishies, though it only does the normal amount of damage. She hits a Fshy with a Zapring, then another with a Thunder, stopping both of them for the moment. After that, she rushed the only Spikey with all its health and beats it into the ground with her hammer. One of the Fishies charge Miyu again, though this time she evades with the help of her Gust power. Another fishy manages to shake off its stun and returns to floating back and forth. Just when everything seems well, though, one last attack comes from the mouth of a spikey and Miyu is struck by a fireball.

FishyA: 40 HP
FishyC: 50 HP(stun)
FishyD: 50 HP
FishyE: 90 HP

SpikeyA: DELETED!
SpikeyD: 20 HP
SpikeyE: 20 HP

Miyu.exe: 140 HP
"Gah! Damn... things!" Miyu spun and threw a small hissy fit at the virus that had tackled her yet again.

"Calm down there. If you lode your cool and start acting like a moron you're just going to get yourself hurt more." Leon had already picked out the next few chips for her to use. He slotted in two and continued, "you need to get behind one of those fish and take em out. And I mean behind, so that as it's dashing away you can make a gust and toss those kunai into their backside."

"Yeah, whatever. This better work old man."
Miyu received the AreaGrab and the Kunai, and looked for the strongest looking fishy left. Maybe if I take out the strongest in a single blow the others will lay off a bit... or get enraged and gang up and take me out. She found her target- a fishy that seemed to be dashing about without a single mark on it. She bode her time until she saw it head into a straight dash and activated her AreaGrab. She burst into a horde of bats that flew to the sky and disappeared, while her real self rematerialized behind the dashing doofus. She had already formed the three kunai, and as soon as she had good footing and taken a moment to aim, she let them fly at the virus with the help of a well timed gust of wind from her wings.

Meanwhile, Leon had looked over the battlefield and noticed that the two remaining spikies were pretty banged up. He slotted in a rageclaw, and pointed them out to Miyu. "You should go and finish them off. It would suck if you ignored them and they came back to bite you in the ass."

"Yeah, that would suck."
Miyu's left hand morphed into a powerful set of claws, and she began running towards the Spikies. Before she got to them, though, she made a quick pit-stop towards one of the weakened fishies. She ran towards it and batted at the virus, trying to smack it into another weakened virus not too far away.

With that distraction out of the way, she continued weaving her way towards the remaining spikies. Once she was within melee range, she did the same to the spikies as she had to the fishies, and swung powerfully to try to knock the two viruses into each other.

---------
[Bleh, the day after sucks...]
1. Areagrab behind FishyE.
2. Gust assisted Kunai at FishyE. 30x3 + Slashing.
3. Rageclaw Toss: FishyD at FishyC. 20 Impacting each.
4. Rageclaw Toss: Spikies. 20 impacting each.
Using her warp, Miyu is able to get the jump on one of the strong Fishies and take it out by throwing Kunai into its back. She then runs through the rest of the Fishies, batting one to the side. The angle for her throw is a bit off, though so the stunned virus remained safe. She then stops and chucks one of the Spikeys into the other, deleting them both. The Fishies spend a few second readjusting their view since they obviously can't ram someone behind them. The stunned Fishy also manages to escape from its status ailment.

FishyA: 40 HP
FishyC: 50 HP
FishyD: 30 HP
FishyE: DELETED!

SpikeyD: DELETED!
SpikeyE: DELETED!

Miyu.exe: 140 HP
While the fish were turning around to target Miyu again, she used all of her speed to rush back towards them. She made a straight run for it, hoping to cash in on a narrow moment of opportunity that may well have already passed. She kept running towards the now-alpha fishy, and sliced at him with her claws as she ran by.

Now in the thick of the fishy horde, she regretted her decision to rush straight into them. Crap... that seemed like a better idea before I did it. She wasn't sure of what she could do, and Leon wasn't any help as he was still scratching his chin while taking in the events.

Unsure of what else to do, she called upon her scythe. Holding it in hand, she concentrated intensely on it, focusing energy into it until it had grown roughly three times its normal size. It was glowing with plasma, ready to slice through anything to reach its prey. Miyu opened her eyes and let out a long breath, and used the powerful weapon to slice at the same fishy once again. As it tore through the air with a surreal blur, it sucked the energy out of anything it touched and sent it straight back to Miyu.

Leon's face lit up as he looked at the status of the remaining enemies. "Miyu! You gotta finish as many as you can while they're off balance!" He slotted in their heatshot and shotgun chips while he kept an eye on Miyu's status.

"Thanks for pointing out the obvious." Miyu wasted no time- as soon as she had loaded the chip data she was toting a shotgun in her hands. She loaded it with a fiery red shell and took aim at the poor bastard virus she had been wailing on. She looked around for any other fish she could hit with the attack, moved into position to try and do such, and pulled the trigger. She pumped the shogun and reloaded it with a normal shell, before repeating the process once again, but this time with the two fishy she hadn't targeted yet.

-----
*Gust - Tactical Move to FishyB.
1. Rageclaw FishyB while running behind it. 40 Slash.
2. Signature: Surreal Reaping. FishyB. Mechanics: Melee + Electric + Slashing + Phasing + 40 Life Drain
3. Heatshot. FishyB/A. 40 Fire.
4. Shotgun. Fishy C/D. 50.
As Miyu rushes back into the group of enemies, she starts pummeling the strongest one left. In the process, she is able to recover a bit of health. She finally finishes it off with a Heatshot, which takes down the Fishy's neighbor as well. She then fires a shotgun, which takes out one of the last remaining viruses. The only virus left then attack, ramming into Miyu.

FishyA: DELETED!
FishyB: DELETED!
FishyC: DELETED!
FishyD: 30 HP

Miyu.exe: 165 HP
Miyu gritted her teeth and stared daggers at the last remaining fishy. "I am sick and tired of you damn viruses... running around like a kid on drugs..." she clenched her fists tight and lifted slightly off the ground, closing her eyes while envisioning the virus. "I'll teach you to toy around with me..."

She opened her eyes and locked on to the virus. She slowly raised her right had, palm open, to her waist, and then clenched it tight. A bunch of vines sprang from the ground when she did so, and attempted to wrap themselves around the virus and constrict around it. She raised her left hand high above her head, and brought it down with a lightning flash, and a great bolt of energy tore form the sky to strike at the heart of the virus. She fell back to the ground rather roughly.

Slightly worn from the great amount of energy she had expelled, she took a deep breath. She didn't prepare any other attacks, she simply stood and waited for the dust to clear, and for the stupid virus to shoot out of the cloud just in case.

------
1. Signature: Piercing Thunder
Mechanics: Self Slow(+40)
Multihit 2
First hit: Ground + Wood + Hold + 20 Damage
Second Hit: Drop + Elec + Phasing + 30 Damage
Rest: Dodges

As Miyu activates her attack, the vines engulf the last virus. After that, the lightning finishes it off.

FishyA: DELETED!
FishyB: DELETED!
FishyC: DELETED!
FishyD: DELETED!

Miyu.exe: 165 HP

Rewards: Heatshot, 700z
Miyu walked and collected the spoils, and nursed her sore spots a bit. "I'm jacking out now. Brother is waiting for me in Sharo. And Wes is waiting for you in SciLab."
"SciLab? But... the couch.... it's so comfy..."
"Grow up you slacker! Get to SciLab so we can have a proper get together!"
"Fine. You/re just as bad as your mother..."
Leon muttered.

Miyu ignored the last remark, and jacked out of the net.