Summ Online

SummonerMan gathered the RewardData and sent it the PeT after briefly looking it over. "Just a little zenny." he said. "Nothing interesting."

With a shrug, he made his way around the large bowl in the net and wandered off, looking for something else to spend time on.

Rose sat back, only paying a minimum amount of attention. She seemed to be thinking about something. It would turn out, were one to know, that she was thinking about the paper that she had released, and what she would do for the next issue.

SummonerMan however wouldn't be interested in her trivial thoughts, so he didn't bother asking. He simply headed forward, with his card trailing behind him.

[Battle 4?]
A pair of Champus approach Summonerman, raring to fight. A group of Fishies float slowly back and forth behind the duo, looking for an oppotunity to ram the navi into next week. Way in the back, just barely able to be considered in the fight, are two Spookies, just kind of chilling. Time to throw down.

ChampuA: 60
ChampuB: 60
FishyA: 90
FishyB: 90
FishyC: 90
FishyD: 90
SpookyA: 30
SpookyB: 30

Summonerman: 140
Card: 40

Terrain: 100% Normal

Battle 4? Go
((OOC: Won't be great, but if I don;t do anything I'll never finish.))

SummonerMan arrived at the battlefield, and seemed unimpressed.

"Nothing interesting. So blah." he thought, "I'll have to deal with them quickly so I can move on, just like every other battle." This concept did effect a smile onto his face.

Deciding for once to go physical, he mentally had his SP sit around and look pretty, and hopefully avoid any attacks directed at it.

"ElecKnife." The curt request was met with an absent minded flick of the wrist as an answer. The card that then formed in SummonerMan's hand looked like all his others. Grasping it, he activated the card's energies. Grasping the hilt of a newly materialized knife, he looked over it briefly as electricity flicked across the blade.

He glanced over the field and made sure he was fully alert before continuing. Flinging his arm out, clearing his arms from any cape based obstructions, he dashed into action. Running full speed down the field, he rapidly closed the gap between himself and his targets, the flying Fishies.

The Champus at his sides barely gained any notice from him, and the Spookeys none at all. His target was clear, and that was what he was after.

Upon reaching them, he leaped into the air and slashed the underhanded knife across the front of him. The streak of yellow it left behind, he hoped, would be illuminating the insides of his target.

Landing on one knee, he pushed up with his hands and made some flighty movements on his way to the next target, careful not to be hit just yet. This time, as he passed by another Fishy, he brought the knife up over his head ant attempted to spill the creatures innards with a diagonal cut across its underbelly.

Of course, he continued moving, carrying himself just past his second target. He turned and slid a little on his heels, looking back in the way he had just came. "One more go through with this knife should be good." he thought, surveying the enemies in front of him once more.

battle Summary:
Summ's Actions:
1. Approach Fishy group [Movement]
2. Elecknife at FishyA [60 [color=yellow]elec[/color] dmg, slashing]
3. Airy Movement [Dodge/Move]
4. ElecKnife at FishyC [60 [color=yellow]elec[/color] dmg, slashing]

Card's Action:
1. Float [Autododge]
Summonerman darts around the field, brandishing his knife. He cuts up two of the Fishies, though both still manage to cling to life. One of the fishies then weakly flies at Summonerman, but he dodges. The virus behind it also attacks though once again the navi moves out of the way. A Champu attempts to punch the Card but the attack misses. Then, right as everything seems well, a Spooky pops up in front of Summonerman and licks him before returning to its original position.

ChampuA: 60
ChampuB: 60
FishyA: 30
FishyC: 30

Summonerman: 125

SummonerMan clenched his fists and shivered, more in anger than disgust, after being licked. But he let it subside, and went back to picking off enemies. "Why bother? I'll be deleting them soon enough anyway." He thought, in regards to his anger.

He ran off at the Champus, holding his knife underhanded out at his side. He stopped once he was close enough to the enemy, and swung it across his body, attempting to slice the fiery fighter in half.

Using the momentum from that action to turn himself on his heel, he took a few more steps and attempted to slash through the other Champu.

Turning once more, he lined up his eyes with one of the Fishies he hadn't yet attacked. Using a flick of the wrist, a well practiced maneuver for him, based on how often he did it with his cards, he attempted to send his knife into the skull of the flying foe.

SummonerMan then glanced around the field, this time glancing over his shoulders, too, making sure he'd be ready to dodge any sort of incoming attack.

"If I get licked one more time, though, those things are going down." he decided, somewhat angrily.

The card continued to float and be ready to dodge, still not serving much use to SummonerMan.

Battle Summary
Summ's Actions:
1. ElecKnife at ChampuA [60 [color=yellow]elec[/color] dmg, slashing]
2. ElecKnife at ChampuB [60 [color=yellow]elec[/color] dmg, slashing]
3. ElecKnife at FishyB[60 [color=yellow]elec[/color] dmg, slashing]
4. Dodge

Card's Action:
1. Float and Autododge some more
Summonerman moves across the field and cuts through two Champus. He takes a swipe at a Fishy as well, though it slides out of the way. A neighbor then rushes Summonerman, though he evades. However, a Spooky appears before him and delivers a lick before he can move out of the way.

ChampuA: DELETED!
ChampuB: DELETED!

Summonerman: 110

A quick "Well, that's enough of that." summed up SummonerMan's feelings quite nicely. He ran towards the two far off Spookies, calling for a couple chips along the way.

As Rose had responded quickly enough, Summonerman was soon grasping two cards firmly in his right hand. He slid to a halt when he was within perhaps ten feet of the targets, and tossed the cards down in front of him.

From each card materialized a large log, laying horizontally along the ground. Both logs began spinning off at a decent click towards SummonerMan's enemies.

"At this distance, there's no way they should survive that." he thought to himself with a satisfied smirk. He then turned around and glanced back down the field at the other enemies.

He ducked down quickly into a runner's starting position, and prepared to run back into the fight.

BATTLE SUMMARY:
Summ's Actions:
1. Run towards Spookies [Movement]
2. Ringlog1 at SpookiesA&B [50 [color=green]wood[/color] damage]
3. Ringlog1 at SpookiesA&B [50 [color=green]wood[/color] damage]
4. Duck into Starting Position [Dodge?]

Card's Action:
1. Continue being useless and waiting to greedily suck up bugfrags [Autododge]
Summonerman charges at the two ghosts in the back, somehow making it past all the fishies between him and them. He then rolls two large logs in the pair's direction. At the first's approach, one moves out of the way, though the other is clipped and goes down. The next log miraclously strikes the remaining ghost, despite its inaccurate design and the virus' speed. During his return to his original position, a few fishies try to take Summonerman down, but he evades.

SpookyA: DELETED!
SpookyB: DELETED!

Summonerman: 110

"Hey Summ," Rose said, as the purple clad navi prepared to dash off. "I signed you up for some tournament at the Colloseum."

"Wait, what?" This was surprising enough to warrent standing up and turinging towards the sky, where a blank screen showing Rose's room. She was apparently not looking into it. "When did this happen?"

"Just now. We got a notice. Maybe it's because we had a duel there with Kedamono and Koumori a while back." Rose suggested. "Stay focused."

SummonerMan turned back to the battle. It had been long enough that he could've already been hit, but he wasn't too worried. "I guess this could be interesting. Maybe I'll work up a win streak." And despite it obviously not being true, SummonerMan liked to think that there wouldn't be any challenges in store.

However, he was now anxious, and wanted to end the battle more quickly. "Ranged Chips, Ma'am." He demanded.

She sent a few chips, and SummonerMan grabbed them. Holding each one singularly, he released them in turn; a large blast of energy at one of the Fishies he hadn't hit yet, a shotgun blast at the onther Fishy he hadn't yet hit, and a fiery ball of flames at one that he had hit already.

He hoped they all hit, but he didn't care that much. "I just need to finish this, I'm getting bored."

Battle Summary:
Summ's Actions:
1. Chat with Rose (Do nothing)
2. HiCannon at FishyB (80 dmg)
3. Shotgun at FishyD (50 dmg, Spread1)
4. Heatshot at FishyA (40 fire dmg, Spread1)

Card's Action:
1. Continue Autododging
Maybe all this busting had lent Summonerman an air of cockiness, because for some reason he thought he was fantastic enough to stop dead in the middle of a fight and strike up a conversation. However, he was in luck; those Fishies weren't of the particularly intelligent variety either, and they failed to see their chance to take the Navi out. One proved to be a little quicker than its fellows in both physical and mental terms. It hurled itself toward the stationary Navi, and -- went whizzing by his ear.

Summonerman turned on his heel and blasted the passing Fishy out of the air with a HiCannon. The blast wasn't enough to delete it, but it did reduce it to a smoking airborne wreck that stuttered unsteadily above the ground.

Furious, the other Fishies lined up, and were blasted apart in turn. The Shotgun chewed little buckshot holes in one of them, and a second burnt away into junk data. A rather trashy-looking one powered up and went speeding toward Summonerman. Somehow it managed to peg him right in the gut, knocking the wind right out of him (or whatever passed for such an effect with a Navi).

FishyA: DELETED!
FishyB: 10 HP
FishyC: 30 HP
FishyD: 40 HP

Summonerman: 95 HP
Card: 40 HP

"Darn, what do we have left?" SummonerMan inquired as he looked down the field. "I'm not rushing in there, so whatever it is, it'll have to be ranged." He thought to himself, growing tired of the battle.

"Uh, Aquaballoon, Timebomb, Cactball, Cannon, Quake, Sword, Wind, and Guards." Rose answered.

"Cannon, Quake, and Guards, Ma'am, if you'd be so kind." SummonerMan said in mock politeness.

The four cards that appeared in his hands were drawn in a fan. He pulled the cannon out first. Targeting the strongest remaining Fishy, he allowed it to hover before his otherwise empty right palm. Focusing on it, he thrust his hand forward as he activated it, sending the ball of energy down the field with a little extra twist.

The next card was one he hadn't used yet. With a flick of the wrist, he tossed it over the heads of one of his enemies, this time the one with the second most remaining health, and activated it. From the card dropped a large metal weight, which looked like it oculd easily crush something.

"Looks neat enough, I wonder if it's effective." SummonerMan mused as he pulled out the next two cards. He activated them both, one per hand, Summoning large yellow shields. One floated before each card, and the Navi attempted to keep them adequately positioned to not only block but reflect attacks.

"And if this works, we should be all set." He thought. "Otherwise I'll have to use a slow chip, move in melee range, or try out that lame cactus thing." He thought.

Battle Summary:
Summ's Actions:
1. Cannon at FishyD [40 dmg]
- - -Untapped Power [+10 dmg]
2. Quake1 at FishyC [100 Impact dmg]
3. Guard1 [Block one Attack, reflect up to 60 dmg]
4. Guard1 [Block one Attack, reflect up to 60 dmg]

Card's Action:
1. Continue Continuing to Autododge
Summonerman fires cannon data at the weakened Fishy, deleting the bum. He then hurls a Quake at another. Of course, in the time it takes for the chip to reach the virus, materialize, and then fall, the virus has already moved out of the way. Summonerman then brings up two guards in a row, the first disappearing as soon as the second is formed. THe weakest Fishy charges the navi but it bounces off of the shield and dies.

FishyB: DELETED!
FishyC: 30 HP
FishyD: DELETED!

"Apparently Shields can't be used at the same time." Rose commented, as SummonerMan stared at the one shield he was holding in a small amount of shock.

"Wish I had known that before, I could've saved it for later." He mumbled. "Oh, whatever, Cactball."

Rose sent the chip, which was also a first time use. "If only he'd just died the first time I wouldn't have to use this dumb chip, whatever it does." He commented, as the card showed up.

Holding the card before his palm once more, he puched it forward as he activated it. This time a Cactus like ball popped out, and bounced alongabout three times at high speed down the field.

"Lame, lame, lame." He said. "Try harder selling that one, Ma'am."

SummonerMan then proceeded to stare down the battlefield and await his rewards. He wasn't the kind to do anything that he had justified as unnecessary due to his overconfidence.

Battle Summary:
Summ's Actions:
1. Cactball1 [20 dmg * up to 3 random number of hits?]
- - -+10 for Untapped power
2 - 4 Stare down Field and wait for rewards. Overconfident jerkface that he is.

Card's Action:
1. Continue Continuing to Continue to Autododging
Summonerman manages to catch the last Fishy in the face with his Cactball. With the boost given to it, the intial hit proves powerful enough to take it down. After that, the weapon just keeps rolling off, out of sight. Not that that's important anymore.

FishyB: DELETED!
FishyC: DELETED!
FishyD: DELETED!

Rewards: 600z
Bugfrags: 30
"Finally." SummonerMan said, as gathered the reward data. "Not that bad, I guess."

Rose looked it over quickly, too. "Nice." She sent it away to her account without really paying much attention. Wouldn't she be in for a surprise when she checked her balance or e-mail?

"We going on, or are we all set for the day?" SummonerMan asked casually.

"I say we go on. Just a little more, then maybe wrap it up. I mean, we've never made it past 5 battles, but we don't want to end much before that. We could use all the practice we can get for that tourney coming up." Rose answered.

"Sounds good to me. Though I think I'm all set with that. You, on the other hand, may want to work on the whole practice thing."

"Whatever, just go on." Rose replied.

"Why don't I pop one of those Healy Subchips you've got there first?" SummonerMan suggested.

"Well, I was hoping to save them fro some time when you were like, really far gone."
"If you talk like that you'll never use them."
"I guess. You better make it worth it."

And so, with a MiniEnergy restoring him back to full health, SummonerMan continued on into the Net.

[MiniEnergy Used]
[Battle 5]
[EDIT: NEED BUGFRAGS. Per 20 HP rounded up should net me 30, I think. Do your own math.]
((Bugfrags in))

((NOT MODLOCKED, SOFTLOCKED, OR ANYTHING))

Summonerman wanders on, encountering seemingly nothing until...

Meep!

The sound is familiar, it's the classic call of the relatively well-known virus, the Metool; however, there seems to be more than one "Meep" coming from where the summoner was looking toward.

Soon enough, a towering figure in the distance came into sight. It edged closer with its bunches of "Meep"'s until finally it stood before Summonerman.

What he saw was possibly the sheer definition of ridiculous.

A tower, 10 metools high, composed of 10 metools standing on top of one another meeped up to the navi and gave him a fearsome, menacing glare.

It seemed kind of cute actually.

All ten Metools raised their pickaxes to the sky and were ready to fight, giving one unanimous "Meep!" before Summ's battle routines activated.

MetTree: 400 HP

Summonerman.exe: 140 HP

-MEEP-
-BATTLE 5-
-ENGAGE-
"So glad we went on." SummonerMan said, rolling his eyes.

"What's the problem, you can deal with them." Rose said.

"Of course I can, they're stupid and ridiculous." The unsatisfied Navi replied. "That's no way to enter a battle. I mean, they attack by hiding or sending a shockwave through the ground. What good do the top ones do if they can't even do that?"

"Well, all the better targets then." Rose said. "What are you going to do?"

"Send me the Ringlogs, I'm tumbling these suckers." was SummonerMan's response. Once the cards were in his hands, he chucked them, one after the other, to the ground. Out from each popped a large log, not far enough apart horizontally to allow a Met through. Based on the purposeful difference in ground time, they were spaced apart in that one was definitely ahead. However they were close enough that one could draw a straight line across and touch both, if only barely. As the logs tumbled down field at the Mettree, with the aim of knocking over it's base, SummonerMan had two more cards to play.

The first was his Plan B. He flicked one of his ow cards, the first of his many signatures, trusting it to do it's job even if the other two chips failed. Should all go according to Plan B, the Column that would sprout from this card would spring up beneath the base of the Metool Tower, assuming it wasn't already tumbled, and fling it in it's entirety into the air.

"I can't imagine they can do much to me from there." SummonerMan thought to himself. "Not that the top nine can do anything anyway."

The second card was a defensive play, and it only needed to be dropped to the ground in front of him. Once it connected, the Summoner activated it, and up came a wall before him. Hopefully one good enough to hide him from attacks and strategy peering eyes. "Well, not from above, so I'll just have to hope Plan A does it for me. This wall doesn't block falling objects."

The card behind him continued floating, ready to dodge falling objects as necessary. More prepared than SummonerMan himself, most likely. The majority of his thoughts were devoted to the next step in the battle.

Battle Summary:
Summ's Actions:
1. Ringlog1 at MetTree, trying to knock it down. (50 wood damage)
2. Ringlog1 at MetTree, again, cover more ground with above strategy. (50 wood damage)
3. Summon: Column under MetTree base, hoping to fling it into space (40 HP object, microburst on summon)
4. Summon: Wall, for protection/cover, of course (40 HP Object)

Card's Action:
1. Dodge any incoming attacks
Summonerman throws some stuff... and shit.... and the tower collapses! Hooray! The tower seems defeated but then... one gets up and pulls out something sinister... or just a cellphone. Some beeps are heard, then a dial tone. A muffled voice can be heard from the mouthpiece and the Met meeps like crazy. Then suddenly the field goes dark. A spotlight appears on Summonerman and he finds himself standing in front of a podium. A voice rings out in the darkness, "Summonerman.EXE, you stand accused of assault and sabotaging a business. How do you plead?" Summonerman can sense Card a little bit away but he can't see the SP.

Summonerman: 140

Metree: ???
???: ???

???:???

SummonerMan was surprised and rather confused. For a minute. Then He became bothered.

"What the heck!" He thought, "I couldn't deal with them being so stupid before and now the go and do this?!"

The place had become dark after the met called someone on his phone. ("A phone, really? They're programming viruses with phones?" He had thought in disbelief.) He wasn't quite sure what they had done, but he hadn't felt himself move. ("And now they can turn out the Lights on the Net?")

Suddenly a bright light centered on him, and he was tempted to cover his eyes. He didn't however, and remained staunch. In front of him was a podium. After that, a voice rang out in the darkness, presumably from beyond the podium.

Their question, like he was in some sort of court case, was ridiculous. All it did was anger him at first. But then he had an idea; A brilliant one. He had no idea how many enemies he was facing, or what the heck they were up to; but it didn't matter. This strategy would work; there was zero chance of failure. ("Not there's ever a chance of failure with me on the case.")

"How do I plead?" he returned, smiling in a smug manner, and reaching for a card beneath his cloak. "Well, boss, I don't plead; right now, I'm..." He quickly prepared his hand before continuing. He glanced around in this fraction of a sentence, only moving his eyes. Then he looks straight beyond the podium and smiled in a way that would probably bother his enemies, so full of overconfidence.

"Unavailable for questioning, Losers!" He said confidently, chucking the selected card to the ground. Hopefully before anyone could react, a hole appeared in the panel at SummonerMan's feet, which would drop him in. Then a cover would fall and fill the entrance to the hole.

Once he was in the hole, he sent an urgent message to Rose on the Private channel. He couldn't pull something so very sweet off and not follow it through, could he? "Escape Subchip, now." Said the message.

Rose meanwhile, hadn't noticed a thing in the fight. She was so ecstatic with the trading she had just done. "We just made a killing! This is great!" she had thought. Then she received SummonerMan's message. Usually, she would've questioned the necessity, but for now her rapture was far too complete, and she complied immediately.

And with that, the Escape Subchip was activated, pulling SummonerMan out of the Net.

Summary:
1. Escape Subchip [ESCAPE NET]
Summonerman uses a witty prank and escapes. Hooray.

Summonerman: ESCAPED
Card: ESCAPED

Metree: ???
???: ???