Shooting test

(Umm, I found a bug: both Raider's and Soldier's Hp is more than the last time. But it's okay for me :D)

Raider and Soldier stopped, and looked at the enemies.
-Dave, 8 targets at my twelve, 2 groups of four.
-Perfect! Allright, weapons free, firing at will.
-Got it. Soldier!
-ORDERS, SIR?
-You have only one order: keep busy one of the enemies ahead us. I'll take care of the rest.
-YES, SIR!

Soldier readied his grenade launcher, and fired at one of the Beetanks nearby.
Raider meanwhile measured the situation.
"Hmm, two groups of four. Those Powies are out of range. We better take these beetanks out before the Powies decide to join in."
-Dave, send me the shotgun, I'll show them my shooting skills.

-Okay, but what abou the new weapon?
-First I'll take out some of them. I want the best conditions when I'm firing the new weapon.
-Okay, okay. Shotgun on the move!

Raider locked his sight on one of the Beetanks while thw chip downloaded. When the weapon was ready to fire, and he was just about to fire, when he came up with an idea.
-Soldier, cover me!
-AYE!
Raider took some steps, and raised the shotgun. Two of the Beetanks were lined up so he could attack both of them. Raider activated the laser-aiming, and made a correction. When he finished, he fired, and watched the results, paying attention to the reactions of the enemy.

Σ

Raider
1. Tactical movement
2. Shotgun + Snipe --> BeetankA [50] + BeetankB [50]
3. Dodge

Soldier
Attack BeetankC
((No idea how I made that mistake. Oh well.))

Raider takes careful aim, SUPER careful aim, putting a lot of effort into lining up two of the Beetanks. As such, when he fires his shotgun, two of the enemies go down. His companion also makes an attack, damaging another Beetank an I assume 10 damage. The opposing group then retaliates, the Beetank firing a bomb that misses Raider but hits Soldier. Then, before Raider can get a chance to relax, a Powie appears above him and, expanding, slams down.

BeetankA: DELETED!
BeetankB: DELETED!
BeetankC: 40
BeetankD: 50
PowieA: 60
PowieB: 60
PowieC: 60
PowieD: 60

Terrain: 97% Normal 2% Cracked 1% Broken

Raider.EXE: 75 HP
Soldier: 50 HP
((No, no, I was only kidding. That wouldn't be fair.))

Raider took some steps to gain some distance from the Powie.
"Aww ... I thought, I'll have some more time ... well, lets do something!"
Raider noticed that Soldier managed to hit his target. He jumped to him, and readied his weapon. They were standing in a defensive position, shoulder-to-shoulder.
-Soldier, great job, let's switch targets! You'll have this Powie, and I take care of the Beetank!
-YES, SIR!
In a blink of an eye, they switched positions, and Raider faced with the Beetank.
-Dave, I need the Cannon!
-Okay, I'm sending it.

As his weapon was transforming, he locked his sight on the target. When the grenade launcher was complete, and ready to fire, he activated the laser aiming. After some tenth seconds, Raider opened fire.

At the same time, Soldier took the firing position, and aimed at the Powie that just joined the fight. He new, that he must draw its attention, in order to let his superior officer do his job efficiently, so he fired a rocket towards it.

After firing, Radier had a second to measure the situation.
-Hmm, Dave, what about the new chips? We shoud try them.
-Okay, that's agreed. Which one?
-Well ... both?
-Both? ... Hmm, why not? Okay, use both of them, but anyway, pay attention to the viruses!
-Allright ... I'm ready as always

-Solder!
-ORDERS?
-Come over here!

Soldier went near his superior officer, and stood at attention. After that, the two chips got downloaded, and took effect. The first added some to Raider's life energy ...
"Hmm ... feels good" - Raider thought, as he checked his condition monitor (there was "LIFE SUPPORT SYSTEM AT 65%" on it.)
... and the second formed a defensive layer that isolated Raider and Soldier from the viruses.

Σ

Raider
1. Cannon + Snipe --> BeetankC [40]
2. Recov10
3. Guard1

Soldier
Hold up PowieA (attack if he can [10]) + fall back
(attack only if that's possible while holding up his enemy, and falling back)
Raider opens fire on the weakened Beetank and finishes it off. Soldier shoots a Powie to distract it and it works. It moves in on him and comes crashing down before he can effectively escape. Raider heals himself a bit and puts up a shield. Unfortunately, this proves counterproductive as a Powie strikes him. It scatters the shield which causes Raider to be pelted with scrapnel.

BeetankC: DELETED!
PowieA: 50

Terrain: 96% Normal 2% Cracked 2% Broken

Raider.EXE: 65 HP
Soldier: 40 HP
As Raider got covered with the remains of the shield, he stopped moving.
-Oh, great.
-What's so tragic about that?
-Well, I'll discuss it with you later, now he have a fight to win, you know ...
-Okay, okay! Then now focus on the fight, as you mentioned.
-That's what I'm trying to do!

Raider get rid of the scrapnel covering him, and looked at the Powie in front of him. Then, he looked at the empty grenade launcher and transformed it back to its original form. As it was finished with changing its shape, Raider took the firing position, and started gathering his powers and making a layer of energy around the bullet, while he locked his target in the scope. It was nearly finished when Raider came up with an idea.
-Soldier! Attack this Powie again! And don't you dare miss!
-YES SIR!

Soldier readied his weapon, and when he got ready, he let a rocket fly towards the Powie's back.
"I hope this'll draw its attention. And if it turns towards Soldier, I'll have a clear target."
Raider felt that he couldn't hold his fire any longer, so he pulled the trigger.
"Just turn around ... "

Σ

Raider
1. Charge
2. Charge
3. Charged attack + Snipe --> PowieA [48]

Soldier
Attack PowieA [10] (make it turn around)
The two combo the Powie to death, but that doesn't mean they're safe! Far from it! The remaining Beetank takes vengeance for its fallen comrades by blasting a bomb at the two soldiers, cracking the terrain below them! Uh-oh! Better get off or you might fall down and never come back!

PowieA: DELETED

Terrain: 94% Normal 4% Cracked 2% Broken

Raider.EXE: 55 HP ©
Soldier: 30 HP ©
As the smoke cloud became frayed, Raider looked at the Beetank.
-Okay, and now ...
Crack ...
-Oh, no ... no-no-no. Don't you dare ...
Crack!
-Soldier, get the hell out of here!
-AYE!
Raider and Soldier jumped towards the stabile panels. They landed on the floor neatly
"Hope these panels will be tough enough to hold us."
Raider slowly stood up. Of course Soldier was already standing by this time.
-Solier!
-ORDERS?
-Try to bait that Beetank to those cracked panels.
-SIR?
-You know, those panels got weakened. If you manage to bait ot onto those, they can easily solve one of our problems.
-YES, SIR.
-Okay, you have your orders. Now, execute!
-AYE, YOUR COMMAND!

Soldier turned around, and looked at the Beetank.
"Well, that thing fired some moments ago. If I'm right, it will start moving soon. All Soldier have to do is making it move towards him ... Soldier, I'm counting on you!"
Soldier took the rocket launcher off from his shoulder.
-WELL, I WON'T NEED IT ... SINCE THERE IS NOTHING TO THREATEN ME. YOU HEARD IT, LAZY, FAT-BUTT! COME ON, CATCH ME IF YOU CAN !!
"Hmm ... He have some guts!"

Raider looked at the three Powies. They were far from him, but not out of his range.
"Well ... let's fizz up the things there."
-Dave, now give me the EnergyBomb!
-But, what about the perfect timing?
Raider smiled ...
-The time is now. Now, send it.
-Ooookay, sending it!

The chip changed the shape of Raider's rifle. The rocket launcher with three rockets at its end became ready to fire. Raider raised the weapon, and aimed at the Powie in the middle.
"Since you are between your friends, you have only one direction to escape, up-backwards ..."
Raider pointed at the directions of the Powie's likely position. He calculated the projectiles, and took a deep breath. He exhaled, and then, he fired one ... two ... three rockets. As the rockets were heading towards their target, Raider prepared to avoide the propably counter-attacks ...

Σ

Raider
1. Get off the cracked panels
2. EnergyBomb + Snipe --> PowieC [3x40]
3. Dodge

Soldier
Get off the cracked panels (positioning himself to have the cracked area between him and BeetankD) + insult BeetankD to bait it onto the cracked panels
As the two move off the panels, they cease to be cracked and just plain break. Soldier than starts taunting the last Beetank. It moves forward just a bit, though not far enough to fall in. Being a projectile user, all it really needs to do is adjust its aim to strike the offender. It fires but Soldier, still moving as he harasses the virus, avoids the bomb. Raider then takes out a Powie with his own bomb. Another one tries to get revenge for its fallen ally, but Raider evades.

PowieC: DELETED!

Terrain: 94% Normal 2% Cracked 4% Broken

Raider.EXE: 55 HP ©
Soldier: 30 HP ©
-WHAT WAS THAT? EVEN MY GRANDMA SHOOTS BETTER WITH HER EYES CLOSED! IF YOU CAN'T AIM WELL, WHY DON'T YOU COME CLOSER?
As a vigor, Soldier fired a rocket at his target.

Raider, in the meantime took a defensive stance after he managed to evade the last attack.
-Dave, I need a reload.
-Okay, I'm sending it. Anything else?
-Nothing now.

As the reinforcement arrived, three rockets materialized on the end of the rocket launcher, and number 3 appeared on the little screen above the trigger. Raider raised it, took some steps to get a better psition, and pointed at the Powie next to him.
"Clear target. It would be sticky if I miss ..."
When Raider felt he couldn't aim better he pulled the trigger, and let the rockets fly towards their target.

After that, Raider looked at Soldier, and his target. He decided not to interfere yet, letting him deal his problem on his own, but he prepared to protect Soldier with the magnetic field if nessecary.

Σ

Raider
1. Tactical movement
2. EnergyBomb + Snipe --> PowieB [3x40]
3. If Soldier is under attack
use Magnetic Charge
else dodge
end if.

Soldier
Attack BeetankD [10]

Raider blasts a bomb at the Powie, deleting it in a fury of sparks as Soldier blasts a rocket at the Beetank, damaging it slightly.
The second Powie leaps into the air, smashing down as a giant weight on Soldier, before being stopped by a magnetic barrier, which shatters on impact.

BeetankD: 40
PowieB: DELETED
PowieD: 60 (M)

Terrain: 60% Normal, 30% Magnetic

Raider.EXE: 55 HP (M)
Soldier: 30 HP (M)
Raider jumped to Soldier's position.
-Soldier, let's switch again. I'll take care of the Beetank, you'll have the last Powie.
-AYE, SIR!

They swithced places and targets again, Soldier faced with the attacking Powie, while Raider readied his rifle to snipe the Beetank. Soldier moved in close, trying to profit the size of his enemy, and started hammering the Powie with the rocket launcher, after he emitted a horrible warcry.
"Trying to scare it, or what?? Anywayif you let that thing out the magnetic field, I'll have to kick your butt ..."

Raider, in the meantime, activated the laser aiming, and inserted a new magazine, full with titanium-coated bullets filled with mercury. He took the firing position, and prepared for firing. He fixed his sight on the enemy, and started charging up the weapon, creating a layer of energy around the bullet. He was nearly finished, when he fixed the aiming, took a deep breath, exhaled, and then he stopped moving. Some tenth seconds later when the gathered energies reached nessecary level, he pulled the trigger, and let the bullet explode out the barrel, leaving a sparkling vapour trail behind.

Σ

Raider
1. Charge
2. Charge
3. Charget attack + Snipe --> BeetankD [48]

Soldier
Attack PowieD (meele attack) [10]
Raider SNIPES the Beetank to death while Soldier whacks at the Powie.
Nothing much else happens, seeing as the inflatable virus is having a hard time trying to get off the panels rather than doing anything else.

BeetankD: DELETED
PowieD: 50 (M)

-Okay, one frag left. Let's clean the battlefield. Soldier!
-YES, SIR?
-I want you to keep the enemy busy while I prepare to attack.
-YES, SIR!

Soldier turned towards the Powie. He concentrated on it, and raised his rocket launcher above his head again. He roared, and tried to do everything in order to hold up the target.

This time Raider finished with the preparations. There was only one thing between him and his target, Soldier.
-Soldier, DUCK!!
Soldier, as soon as he understood the order, jumped and landed on his back out of Raider's line of fire. When Raider thought he won't hit his comrade, he fired, and hoped this will be enough to end this fight ...

Σ

Soldier
Attack PowieD [10]

Raider
1. Charge
2. Charge
3. Charged attack + Snipe --> PowieD [48]
As the Powie struggled under the magnetic forces, his enemies laid waste to him with a charge shot and a bunch of rockets.
The battlefield, was clear.

BeetankD: DELETED
PowieD: DELETED

-VICTORY-
Get: 800z, 8 BugFrags
-Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn ... I'm tired ... Okay, that's enough for today. What's your opinion?
-About what?
-About the new things.
-Well, I'm completely satisfied with Soldier. He is reliable and precise.
Soldier stood at attention and saluted.
-THANK YOU SIR! IT'S AN HONOR TO SERVE UNDER YOUR COMMAND!
Raider saluted too.
-The honor is mine. Dismissed!
AYE!
A second later Soldier disapeared.
-And what about the new weapon?
-I like it. Powerful, but a bit hard to control. I'll have to train more if I want to use it efficiently.
-Oooooookaaaaay ... Let's go to bed. Raider, jack out.

A flashening light appeared above Raider's head, and as it moved down with a screeching noise, Raider disappeared ...

((Thanks))