Delivery

>>>Castman.exe - ACDC.net<<<

" where am I??? " asks Cast as he sets his foot for the very 1st time at ACDC.net

" this is ACDC.net, maybe this is your 1st time in here....well, go to this place....when you see a NormlNav look like this....give him the battlechip....but beware, you may encounter viruses along the way....but don't worry, i'll send you battlechips and you'll use it to bust them.... "

" roger....let's see, oh! that way.... " then, castman goes straight as that's the right direction to the place he should go....

((req. virii battle no.1))
Here comes the ACDC Welcome Wagon, aiming to run Castman down. Lovely.

MetoolA: 40 HP
MetoolB: 40 HP
CanodumbA: 40 HP
CanodumbB: 40 HP

Castman.EXE: 100 HP

--FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE!--
" sigh, it's only five minutes and viruses are here....in front of me, I despise them....why they don't let me free so I can deliver this quick and call it a day.... " sighed Cast as he had to confront with several viruses....to be exact, he get caught up with two mets and two cannodumbs....

Sage told his navi to be more quiet as he ready to operate his new NetNavi.... "first time with him eh, let's see how good really he is....because im not a 'netbattler' I really don't care much about upgrades and such....this three battlechips are enough for me to deal with them....well, here we go! cannon, slot-in! "

a few seconds later....cast's right arm morphed into a bulky green cannon, a basic battlechip for everyone who want to get into the world of 'virus-busting'.... " what's this, and where is the staff on my hand....what did you do dammit! " Cast shouted at Sage as he's shocked seeing his right hand....

" ????, don't tell me....you never gone into virus-busting.... " Sage questioned Cast....although at first he want to scold Cast for his rudeness....

" I do but I only used my staff and my fighting abilites a.k.a 'Skill' " Cast explains why he went freaked out....

" 'Skill' eh, would you like to show it.... " Sage challenges his navi, as he also want to analyze what can Cast do....so he try to bait him....

" I will and be amazed.... " Cast went mighty....he glanced at the mets, a tiny virus with a helmet on it's head and uses pixelaxe to attack it's opponents, most likely netnavis....alone, this virus is not a threat but a powerful version of this virus capable of blocking attacks by hiding itself inside the helmet.... " hmmph, they look so annoying eventhough they're 'cute' for some reason.... " Cast felt a little irritating to saw those mets hoping and taunting him....he shut one of them up by firing the cannon on his right hand, obviously he need to aim first....an energy ball came out from the green barrel, heading towards a met....then his right arm becomes normal again with the staff of course, " now I know where's my staff gone to.... " it seems that Cast just realized something....then all of sudden, he stand straight....looks like he's already dead....moments later, a powerful energy sorrounds Castman....creating some sort of vortex....once Cast had reached the limit, he revealed his right hand together with his staff....released the powerful energy towards the other met, 'NAPALM BEAT!!!' he roared....

" looks powerful, but is it going to be deadly??? " Sage talks to himself....but he did stunned for a seconds, didn't expect Cast gone that wild....he snapped out and concentrates on the battle, knowing that the fight is not over yet....he sends one more battlechip to Cast.... " shotgun, slot-in! "

Cast heard that, he awaits for the shotgun....his staff began to glow light-blue and transform into a shotgun, a blueish barrel gun....another basic battlechip for newcomer.... " I rarely do this but I want let me remind you that shotgun is different than cannon, it's bullet can past through another enemies at the back....so use it wisely! " Sage gives some information about shotgun chip....Cast thanks his NetOp for his 'kindness' to help him and then concentrates back on the fight....noticing that the cannodumbs are in the straight line, he take aim and fires the shotgun towards them....hopefully it will blow them both away....

[ turn 1 - cannon, 40 damage to metA ]
[ turn 2 - napalm beat, 40 damage to metB ]
[ turn 3 - shotgun, 50 damage to cannoA, expands to cannoB ]
Castman's Cannon worked magic on the first Metool, and Napalm Beat followed with just as much effectiveness. His Shotgun decimated the first Canodumb, but the splash fell just short. The second Canodumb responded by firing a shot that just missed Castman.

MetoolA: DELETED!
MetoolB: DELETED!
CanodumbA: DELETED!
CanodumbB: 50 HP

OOC:

Quote ()

first mod post >>> CanodumbB: 40 HP
second mod post >>> CanodumbB: 50 HP

so....which one is real???

" damn it, you lied to me! why is the green tower thing is still there.... " Cast blamed on Sage as the shot only hits one cannodumb....actually he felt really stupid for believing in what Sage said....

" it's not my fault, you're the one that aim poorly....but really, you should be grateful that the cannodumb missed you....anyway, got any more 'skill'? " Sage countered....

" I do, but i'll keep it because it's special.... " Cast replied....he don't remember any more special abilities frankly....

" you should thank my manager because I job to do and that job need to be done quick....use this rageclaw, finish off that thing and get moving quick.... " Sage gave up on arguing with Cast, slotting in rageclaw chip as well....again, the Staff glow bright and changes into a sharp, thin, metallic claw....basically, the claw will grow from the fingers for most navis but it's something else happened to Cast as the claw itself is a weapon, it's like a claw attached to a glove.... " does this mean I had so slice that cannodumb with 'this'? " Cast asked Sage, he felt a bit awkward wearing one of those....

" yes....why ask, got a problem??? " he answered the question nicely....

" errr, not at all.... "

quickly Cast charged towards the cannodumb....he didn't do any fancy move, just went straight and ran very fast....at the same time he changes his position by moving diagonally so the cannodumb cannot mark him easily....once he's in front of the cannodumb, he slices the non-moving green virus using the rageclaw....he repeated his move to confirm that the cannodumb will be deleted in a next few seconds.... " man....how I hate close ranged attack, this is soooo not me.... " Cast sighed while doing some damages to the cannodumb....

[ turn 1 - rageclaw, 40 melee damage to cannoB ]
[ turn 2 - rageclaw, 40 melee damage to cannoB ]
[ turn 3 - rageclaw, 40 melee damage to cannoB ]
[Sorry. I fudged up the first mod post. Canodumbs have 50 HP, not 40.]

The simulatenous Rageclaw hacks took the Canodumb apart like...like a Canodumb being chopped up.

CanodumbA: DELETED!
CanodumbB: DELETED!

--VICTORY ASSURED!--

Get: Cannon x1, 100z!
the last move from Castman is deadly enough to tear the cannodumb apart, resulting in deletion....as the cannodumb turned into bugfrags, he spotted some data hidden inside the cannodumb. He picked it up and transfer it to Sage....he didn't respond, " darn, why you became silent all of sudden.... " Cast grumbles as he continues his way towards the navi that had been waiting for him....

( req virii battle no.2 )
BunnyA: 50 HP
BunnyB: 50 HP
BunnyC: 50 HP
ShrubbyA: 50 HP
ShrubbyB: 50 HP

--FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE!--
" oh my, here comes another group of viruses....I shouldn't took the shortcut, now I get what I deserve...." Cast whines, his lazy ass attitude began to irritates Sage.... " from now on, if you bitch again before and after nuke those viruses....I swear that i'll never assist you again, or better, I send you back where you came from.... " it seems that Sage had reached his limit, but he still felt generous towards his navi....there's a cannon chip in the battlechip reader, acknowledged it by looking at the picture of the battlechip....

" hmmph, as if you're going to do it after I crossed the line.... "

Slowly Cast walk towards the bunnies as his cannon pointing there so he can hit more accurately....he began to pissed of because he had a little difficulties aiming his cannon to a bunny, a rabbit-like virus with electric ring on their pink-coloured body and ears....it's their moving pattern is somewhat annoying, hoping around many times before attacking their opponent and Cast at his limit, " stop right THERE! " shouted Cast to a bunny while firing the cannon towards it, maybe he should enchant his cannon with those words so they would listen to his command....

moments later, sound of explosion can be heard and the smoke that caused by the explosion can be seen....Cast do not know wheather the shot hit or miss the bunny....nothing he can do for now except to wait till the thick black smoke is gone but he never let go his sight out of his opponent, he observe their movements by looking at their dark body that engulfed in the smoke and it finally come in pay....he noticed that the greeny virus always hiding themselves behind the bunnies....when he first saw it, he taught that their movement is quite similiar to the bunnies and then he acknowledged it....the shrubbies movement pattern, and that just gave him an idea....

" Sage, a shotgun please.... " he requested like a normal navi....

" ....what the.... " he puzzled, why Cast demands a shotgun chip....when he think about it, Cast never requested battlechips....in fact from his point of view, he don't want to use it but Sage is kinda force him to use 'em.... " maybe he got something on his mind.... " Sage try guessing it without saying to tell cast....he opened the battlechip holder and took the shotgun battlechip, inserted it to the reader....once Cast received the shotgun battlechip, he move closer towards a shrubby and ducked after shorten the distance between him at those viruses....he did this to increase his hit rate percentage a bit....pointing the barrel gun towards a shrubby that was hiding behind a bunny....and then, released the glowing bullet towards them....

" now I understand what're you doing, my guess it right after all.... " Sage seemed to knew what is Cast doing....

" don't get me wrong, I did this not because I believe in what you said.... " Cast try to deny anything on Sage mind about the shotgun....

" heh, I didn't think of anything....thank you for mentioned that....anyway, want my help? "

" nah, no need....something just pops out from my mind.... "

he disconnected the chat line and get on with the fight, again he obtained another information about those viruses, a bunny one....he noticed that even though the bunnies move a lot, they are always remain in the group but he's not very sure of that, it maybe just a coincidence....right or wrong, he don't want to think about it as he already prepared for the final attack....he paused for a few seconds, hiding himself inside his robe while gathering energy inside the orb....once he fully gathered, he released it towards the viruses....using a bunny as the medium for the energy blast to spread and hit all the viruses around it, if any of them evade or move before the blast hit them, the targetted bunny may get seriously injured....

[ turn 1 - cannon, 40 ranged damage to BunnyA ]
[ turn 2 - shotgun, 50 ranged damage to BunnyB, expands to ShrubbyA ]
[ turn 3 - Napalm Beat, 10 magic damage to bunnyA, expands to bunnyC and shrubbyB* ]

*if any of the virii evade before napalm beat hit them, then one of this will happened*

misses one virii-20 magic damage to two(2) other virii....
misses two virii-40 magic damage to one(1) virii....

*if napalm beat misses the primary target which is bunnyA, none of those from above will happened*

cannon[x][o]
shotgun[x]
rageclaw[o]
napalm beat[x]{1}
Castman's Cannon and Shotgun tore up the Bunnies, and Napalm Beat struck one of the already-damaged viruses, catching two more in its spreading burst. One Shrubby rolled a log in Castman's direction, taking his feet out from under him.

BunnyA: DELETED!
BunnyB: DELETED!
BunnyC: 35 HP
ShrubbyA: 50 HP
ShrubbyB: 35 HP

Castman.EXE: 90 HP
from the last attack, cast only succeded on killing two viruses only....while he's casting napalm beat, a shrubby retaliates by throw out a wooden log from his mouth....it rolled towards Cast, catching his leg.... " lawl, I thought you're good at dodging and predicting enemy's movements and..... " Sage pretend that he's expecting too much from Cast....

" shut up....give me a cannon, quick! " Cast felt like he was humiliated, but he won't let his emotions took him....he tries to calm down as he awaits for a cannon.... " and dont play dumb.... " he finishes his sentence....

" okay, okay....time's up, no more fooling around....Cast, take this.... " Sage begin to act more serious, slot-in a cannon battlechip that Cast obtained from the last fight....luckily that he brought a number of empty chips, or he had to loaded rageclaw chip that Cast don't like otherwise....the data inside cannon chip begin to materialize and forming into a shape of a cannon, replacing his right hand with it....he raised his equipped arm cannon at the same level of his body, as he's about to shoot, he paused.... " I cannot waste this one, I need to think of a strategy....I have my napalm beat but that won't last long, I need to choose the fine target for this one....let's see, it's useless to use cannon to the shrubs even though at the beginning I want them to die first....well, that leaves me with no other target but the lone bunny.... " then he unpaused himself and take aim to a bunny, " heh, acting as you don't know what's about to happen next.... "

Cast fires the cannon towards the survived bunny from his last attack....hoping that this will take care of the bunny for greater good....then he changes his stance, as if he knew what will happened next....not long after dealing with the bunny using cannon, his arm change shape again....from something that's bulky and huge to a long, sharp object.... " desperate move for desperate times.... " Cast pronounce his favorite words, as he ran wildly to the shrubbies like a stallion....he took out the weak one first, which is the one that attacked him....adding more scratch onto it's body....once he's finished with that one, he deal the remaining shrubs....he clawed the shrub as if he's gardening, 'decorate' it's tree-flower with mettaur virus.... " not bad, I can make a living with this.... "

[ turn 1 - cannon, 40 ranged damage to bunnyC ]
[ turn 2 - rageclaw, 40 melee damage to shrubbyA ]
[ turn 3 - rageclaw, 40 melee damage to shrubbyB ]

((please state if rageclaw is broken or not))

cannon[x][x]
shotgun[x]
rageclaw[x]
napalm beat[o]{0}
Castman's Cannon turned the Bunny into a body. His Rageclaw tore a mess of leaves off one of the Shrubbies, and pruned the other right down to deletion. The other Shrubby rolled a retaliatory log, which smacked into Castman.

BunnyC: DELETED!
ShrubbyA: 10 HP
ShrubbyB: DELETED!

Castman.EXE: 80 HP

[Rageclaw: active]
" what a tough guy you are.... " cast praised the last virus standing....still alive after being swipe multiple times, in addition to counter his attacks with a wooden log....it slams onto his belly, hurting him so much....Cast rubbed his stomach several times, " darn i'm badly damaged, I need to recover my hitpoints first....if not, I may died in the next battle.... " Cast was very concern about his life gauge, then he looks at his fingered claw.... " is it possible to recover with this....let's give it a try, conversion! " then his entire body illuminates, it even blind the shrubby for a while....again cast look at his right arm, the claw is gone! he freaked out, never thought that it will work.... " strange, I don't feel any difference....oh well, I got my staff back and I can use napalm beat again.... "

cast bend down, drew his staff to the ground as he's holding it tightly to his hand....he began to charging his staff, afterwards, the magical orb started to glow bright....as he reached the limit, he jumps first before sending the powerful energy blast towards the shrubby....he had to jump, otherwise he will get caught with the impact of the blast together with the wood virii....

[ turn 1 - rageclaw(conversion), +20 hitpoints to castman ]
[ turn 2 - napalm beat, 40 magic damage to shrubbyA ]
[ turn 3 - pokes shrubby with staff, 4+5 damage ]

cannon[x][x]
shotgun[x]
rageclaw[x]
napalm beat[x]{1}
Napalm Beat was all that Castman needed; the Shrubby burned away like a weed underneath a flamethrower.

BunnyC: DELETED!
ShrubbyA: DELETED!
ShrubbyB: DELETED!

--VICTORY ASSURED!--

Get: 250z!
cast was clouded with mist after delete the shrub with napalm beat, he breathed several times....then he scouted the area to make sure all the viruses that he had fought with are gone....it was at that time he found a data from the shrub that he killed.... " zennies....no battlechip, sigh.... " he's a bit frustrated because only got money this time.... " well, there's only next time.... " he cheered up even though he's making sad face....

" hey, what did you do? " all of sudden Sage voiced, questioning him....

" I bust them, that's what I was doing.... " he answered straight forwardly....

" no....your health points....how come it's full??? "

" so....that conversion thing works exactly as I want.... "

" what did you just say.... " Sage suspects something....

" heh, heh....just wait and see.... "

then he off, continuing his job that was interrupted by viruses....

((req virii battle no.3))
MetoolB: 40 HP
MetoolC: 40 HP
MetoolD: 40 HP
SpookyA: 50 HP
SpookyB: 50 HP
SpookyC: 50 HP

--FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE!--
" huh, more viruses....and look, the mets brought new members.... " cast speaks....

" if I could remember, that thing is spooky....to erase them, you need to be quick....thing like rageclaw is very useful to them.... " Sage guides his navi, he knew that Cast had never seen them....

" heh, you don't need to help me....I'll know their pattern once I learn and observe, shotgun please....and a cannon.... "

Sage a bit pissed of with Cast's attitude towards him, but he don't want to argue further....he sends Cast shotgun chip and prays that spookies will teach him a lesson....Cast's right arm started to unite with his staff, forming some sort of a barrel.... " the mets are nothing, I knew their attacking style and movement so i'll let them alive....so i'm going to test the spookies and see if what Sage said are true.... " cast planned his attack carefully....he off his sightings from the mets, he concentrates more on spookies....drewing his shotgun at the spookies, fixing his sight to one left here, two right there.... " darn, they move really fast....I need to catch them when their off guard.... " he whines, then he paused, freezing himself....once he spotted they're kinda 'sleepy', he fires the shotgun....the idea is to caught them by surprise....

cast's right arm changed shape again, morphing into a large gun with green coloured.... " I think I should dispose one or two mets, that will lessen the number of viruses.... " he changed his plan, it seems he disagree with what he taught, in the end....cast rotates his body like a turret, 30 degrees to the left, lowered his arm-cannon after that....and fires the cannon to the met that's closer to him....his staff finally returned to it's true form....doing some quick charge and release an energy blast towards the met that's far from other viruses, so that the met will got hit full damage with doing so....

" at last, you begin to fight silently.... " whispers Sage....

[ turn 1 - shotgun, 50 range damage to spookyA, expands to random spooky ]
[ turn 2 - cannon, 40 range damage to metoolB ]
[ turn 3 - napalm beat, 40 magic damage to metoolC ]

cannon[x][o]
shotgun[x]
rageclaw[o]
napalm beat[x]{1}
The Shotgun ripped up the Spooky, and the Cannon tore apart the Metool. The third Metool was destroyed by the napalm, but another Metool fired back a shockwave that tripped Castman up.

MetoolC: DELETED!
MetoolD: 40 HP
SpookyA: DELETED!
SpookyB: 50 HP

Castman.EXE: 90 HP
" Sage, rageclaw please! " cast requested battlechip after used a cannon and shotgun....all his markings hit their target, blasting two mets and a spooky....another met attacks, raised it's pixelaxe and strike it to the ground, creating a slow-moving shockwave that injured Cast....

" heh, I thought you hated this chip.... "

" got any better options? "

Sage was only testing Cast, even though the answer....he grabbed and slot-in the rageclaw chip....

cast dash towards the mets even without the claw, maybe he want to save time and retrive the claw while dashing....he passed a met, make an emergency break, and make a quick twist, slashing the met multiple times while spinning.... " uhh....rolling-slash eh, fancy.... " a credit was given to cast from his NetOp....once he satisfied enough with the slashing, Cast strike his claw to the ground....damaging the surface as the charging towards another met, he made a jumping slash this time....while tearing apart the mets, a spooky taunt him on purpose....instantly he stops slaugthering the mets, glancing to the cocky ghost....attempt to stab the spooky using his claw....he's able to save his energy as the spooky just centimeters away from the mets....

" that's an all-out attack you know....if you want my comment.... "

[ turn 1 - rageclaw, 40 melee damage to metoolA ]
[ turn 2 - rageclaw, 40 melee damage to metoolD ]
[ turn 3 - rageclaw, 40 melee damage to spookyA ]

cannon[x][o]
shotgun[X]
rageclaw[X]
napalm beat[o]{0}
It's time for some Rageclaw spam! With two fast slashes, the final two Metools had been banished from the battlefield. Although a similar treatment was given to one of the Spookies, it fell just short of deleting it. By ways of revenge, it unrolled its long tongue and slapped Castman across the face with it.

MetoolC: DELETED!
MetoolD: DELETED!
SpookyA: DELETED!
SpookyB: 10 HP

Castman.EXE: 75 HP