Training

As Rogue jacked into the ACDC server and appered on the netscape, he immediately contacted Arcadius.
So, I assume we are going to do some training? Rogue questioned. Ya why not, we could both use some training anyway. Arcadius resoponded with a smile on his face, even though Rogue couldn't see it, he knew he was. Ok, well i'm going to take this southern route and see if I can get some virii to bust Rogue stated as he gave a thumbs up and started trotting down the path.
((Ready for Battle 1))
Rogueman runs into...
Whaddya know, some viruses.

MetoolA: 40 HP
MetoolB: 40 HP
MetoolC: 40 HP

Terrain: 100% Normal

Rogueman.exe: 100 HP

-BATTLE 1-
-ROUTINE, SET!-
-EXECUTE!-

((Helpful Beginner's Guide if needed))
Ah, exactly what I was expecting Rogue smirked as he got ready for bettle.
Hey, Arcadius I need a chip or two! Rogue requested.
Alright here i'll send you ShotGun and try and hit one and splash off to the other Arcadius instructed while loading the chip in.

Rogue could feel the chip data rushing to his right hand, and wasting no time to embrace the feeling he morphed his hand into the shot gun and started to take aim at the virii. Gotchya! Rogue remarked as he fired at the virii hoping to make a direct hit on two of them.

Summery:
ShotGun[50 dmg] @ Metool A+C
Dodge
Dodge

((Thanks for the guide, it helped a little^^))
Rogueman rushed in, blasting at a Metool with his Shotgun. He deleted the first, but the next target was too far away for the splash to carry.
The targeted Metool squeaked in anger and sent a shockwave Rogueman's way. The navi narrowly sidestepped the attack, taking no damage.

MetoolA: DELETED
MetoolB: 40 HP

Crap! Rogue grived IT MISSED!!!
Ah, it's no biggy, here's a Cannon chip and permission to use Rogue Rage Arcadius commanded. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Out of complete excitment Rogue rushes forword and starts to prepare his signature attck, Rogue Rage. He brings out his custom wepons, his dagger and katana, and slams them together as a huge burst of electricity explodes from his hands. As the light fades, you can see Rogue holding the Elec Buster, his signature wepon, and starts charging at the virii, dragging his buster and aiming at one.
Ready? GO, ROGUE RAGE! Arcadius commanded as Rogue and forword and uppercutted a virus with a large electric shock to back that up. Stunned Rogue smirked as he morphed his hand into a cannon and fired at the remaining virus. It should be over Arcadius thought

Summery:
Sig. Atk Rogue Rage[30 dmg + stun] @ MetoolC
Cannon[40 dmg] @ MetoolB
Dodge
((Include turn summary))
((BUMP))
Rogue sweeps in at the first virus with his signature attack, but... misses? The Metool swiftly sidesteps the attack, causing the navi to lose balance and fall to the ground. Unperturbed, Rogueman forms a Cannon and fires it at another Metool, deleting it.

MetoolB: DELETED

AHHHHHHH AGAIN Rogue screamed in complete rage now, Give...me...chips.... Uh, ok last one, RageClaw. Arcadius said in comeplete bewilderment as he fumbled the last chip he owned in.

Rogue, with head down, completely in-raged at the virus, transformed his hand into the rageclaw and charged up to the virus hacking at it and then repeting that once more. That'll show you who's boss Rogue yelled at he some-what pleded for it to finally die.

Summery:
RageClaw[40 dmg] @ MetoolC
RageClaw[40 dmg] @ MetoolC
Dodge
In a fit of rage, Rogueman activates his RAGEclaw (lol) and furiously swipes at the Metool.
In rage.
And quiet settles on the battlefield.

MetoolB: DELETED
MetoolC: DELETED

-VICTORY-
Get: 150z

((Keep your zenny out of the tabs.))
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...oh they're dead? Finally. Rogue said the rage finally dissapearing and him finally smiling after that battle and registering the zenny data in the P.E.T. We make a good team! Arcadius got a thumbs up from Rogue and he gave Arcadius gave one back, You sure got that right. So, now we continue on, seeing if we can get any better. Arcadius commanded to Rouge.

Rogue continued on, hoping he'd get a new chip soon, or Arcadius could by a new one. Hey Arcadius? Will we ever get a new chip? Rogue questioned looking a little worried. Ya, why? I'm sure we will, as soon as we get more money or win one Arcadius reassured Rogue. Lets keep going!

((Ready for Battle2))
More Viruses.

OldstoveA: 50 HP
OldstoveB: 50 HP
OldstoveC: 50 HP
OldstoveD: 50 HP
OldstoveE: 50 HP

-READY?-
-BATTLE 2-
-ENGAGE!-
...Stoves? Rogue wondered as he cocked his head in confusment. Don't let their apperence disstract you! Arcadius advised. Here comes the shotgun chip, get 'em!

Rogue quickly morphed his hand into the shotgun aimed at one of the Oldstoves and fired away, waiting for his splash to work. You have to aim more inbetween for splashes to work. Arcadius hinted. Why didn't you tell me that before hand? Huh, now we gotta see if it hit. Rogue snapped right back, a little frustrated.

Summery:

ShotGun[50 dmg, splash] @ OldStove A+D
Dodge
Dodge
Rogueman deletes the first virus, but comes across a quagmire since the intended splash probably doesn't usually reach three virus lengths with such a mellow action. He then dodges the slow-moving Oldstoves spouting their flames at him. Though, they do create cracks in the ground with their attacks.

OldstoveA: DELETED
OldstoveB: 50 HP

Terrain: 94% Normal, 6% Cracked

Damn my luck Rogue grumbled as he stared in dissapointment. It's ok here, take the cannon and have some fun blowing them up and then give them a nice slice. Arcadius commanded as he inserted the chip. Oh and watch for those cracks.

Rogue charged in jumping up in the air firing off the cannon at the virii below and coming down right in front of one. At that point, if you look at Rogue's face, he grinned, and evil "I EFFIN' GOT YOU NOW" grin. He took his sword and dagger, and burried it deep into the virus.

Summery:

Cannon[40 dmg] @ OldstoveB
Buster attack @ Oldstove C
Dodge
Rogueman blasts the first virus, and then attempts to attack the second one, but misses, and is burned instead. He then quickly jumps out of the way of another attack.

OldstoveA: DELETED
OldstoveB: 10 HP

Terrain: 88% Normal, 12% Cracked

Rogueman.exe: 85 HP
HOT HOT HOT!!! Rogue yelped in pain as he blew on his charred arm Stupid fire, I hate it. You ok in there Rogue, did you get hurt? Arcadius sound worried when he asked, Ya i'm fine, just a bit burned Rogue reassured Arcadius with a thumbs up to show he's ok. Ok, lets try Rogue Rage on one of them.

Rogue stood there, mentaly placing the energy into his spikes, morphing them into his combo of dagger and sword. He stood fpr a second, and then he created a electic field around the wepons, clashed them together which created a bright light. After the light died down, you see Rogue, once again, with the Elec uster in his hands. He started charging at one of the virii, dragging the blade on the ground to create electricty and attempting to uppercutt the virus, stunning it in the process.

Summery:

Rogue Rage-Sig. Attack[30dmg+Stun]
Dodge
Dodge
((BUMP))
((BUMP AGAIN))
((What the hell? Where's your third action? Do your turn summary properly! It irritates me![/not true]))

((And while I'm at it, you're godmoding. Meaning, you say "Rogueman buried his weapons deep into the virus" instead of "Rogueman tried to bury his weapons into the virus" there's a difference. It was on the first line of the guide I gave you too.))

((Post when done))