Training

((Sorry, i've have to "sneak" on my computers at school to get on since i'm sorta grounded for using it at home.))
((Either you're grounded or you're not. Remember to specify which virus you're attacking too.))
Rogueman attacks a stove, dealing some damage but failing to paralyze it. He then dodges two incoming fire blasts.
The ground seems... a bit more damaged...

OldstoveA: DELETED
OldstoveB: 10 HP
OldstoveC: 20 HP
OldstoveD: 50 HP
OldstoveE: 50 HP

Terrain: 76% Normal, 24% Cracked

Rogueman.exe: 85 HP
DANG IT! Rogue yelped as he saw more cracks in the ground I might fall into one if i'm not careful.
Crap, we're on our last chip, Rageclaw, use it well my friend. Arcadius said somewhat dissapointed but know that they can still win.

Rogue morphs his hand into the rageclaw, waiting for the immense power to kick in. While waiting, he plotted out what to do when Arcadius yelled, GO FOR THE TWO WEAKER ONES!!!. Rogue knew that Arcadius was making a smart move by deleting the two weaker ones, making less virii to worry about. So, right afterwords, Rogue dashed forword attempting not to step on cracks head straight for the virii group. As he approched one, he hacked at it grappling it and chucking it at the other one, hoping to destroy both. Directly after that he saw the other two virii ran twords them and jumped up and slashing down trying to bring pain from the sky.

Summery:

RageClaw[40dmg, multiple] @ Oldstove B + C
RageClaw[40dmg] @ Oldstove
Dodge D
(Grapple-throwing with a Rageclaw only takes one action, you don't have to attack beforehand. In other words, you could use a single action for a grapple throw, and use another to slash at one of the viruses with full HP.)
((I wasn't quite sure, thanks P.A.))
((The Rageclaw throw does 20 to 2))
Rogueman charges at the two Oldstoves, breaking some panels along the way, but luckily not falling in them. He whacks them against each other, deleting them. He then slashes down at another Oldstove, damaging it. The virus retaliates in irritation, burning some holes in the ground, but Rogueman merely sidesteps...
...into another burst of flame, ouch.

OldstoveA: DELETED
OldstoveB: DELETED
OldstoveC: DELETED
OldstoveD: 10 HP
OldstoveE: 50 HP

Terrain: 76% Normal, 18% Cracked, 6% Missing

Rogueman.exe: 70 HP [Rageclaw]