CanondumbA: 50
CanonbumbB: 50
MetoolA: 40

Resonance: 100

-GO FIGHT! GO FIGHT!-
-Battle 2-
-HAJIME!-
"A mixed group. One Spikey. Two Canondumbs. One Metool."

Resonance welcomed the presence of easily recognizable virii; not having to spend downtime identifying residual frequency patterns, but more importantly not having to listen to Kurt's temper flare at a lack of an initial plan due to unknown factors.

"Alright. No slacking this time! Defenses up and get into position to take down both Canondumbs at once."

He goes having a tantrum earlier while I'm fending for myself and now says I'm slacking? Ugh... I'll pretend that I didn't hear it. No sense in getting him all riled up again. Resonance finished gathering his thoughts with a sharp rap of his fork, building up the forceful wall of sound around him once more. Wasting little further time, he strafed around the two identical virii until they lined up, all the while data coalesced into the tips of his fork. With a flick of his fork, the ends flipped open to reveal twin barrels. A different sound clip echoed out of his speakers this time as the shotgun fired towards the two Canondumbs.

"See this? This is my boom stick!"

"Must you do that?"

Summary
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
1.)Harmonic Barrier [70 hp barrier]
2.)Shotgun to Canondumb A; Splash to B [50 dmg]
3.)Dodge

Associated Sound Clip
BOOM. Two Canodumbs go down in a brutal strike, as a metool's attack bounces harmlessly off Resonance's barrier! The spikey fires in retaliation as well, but it misses as he dodges.

SpikeyA: 90 HP
CanondumbA: DELETED
CanonbumbB: DELETED
MetoolA: 40 HP

Resonance: 100 HP (60 HP barrier)
"You walked right into that Metool's shockwave! Sloppy. Get rid of it before it hides behind its helmet. Better yet, make sure the helmet isn't a factor. Use this."

Data coalesced around Resonance's left arm into the form of an oversized buster.

"Understood. Accesssing Metool helmet data... Resonant frequency data: 2.3 nanoHz. Amplitude: 18.4 picometers. Configuring cannon data to fire condensed sound. Calibrating settings to produce cosine to helmet's frequency... And-"

The cannon recoiled, firing a compressed bullet of sound directly towards the metool. Satisfied with the shot, Resonance turned his attention to the only other virii unharmed.

"Now that all of the long range chip data have been used up, how should that be dealt with?"

"Although a spikey can move around quickly, most aren't afraid to get right up in the face of navis. You should do the same. Put away your fork and I'll send you something else to face off with it."

"Not the Rageclaw! The sound it makes against most surfaces is so displeasing. It makes me cringe every time it scrapes again-"

Resonance's complaint went on deaf ears as the data had already begun compiling into his left glove causing three curved blades to protrude from it. He let out a sigh and reattached his tuning form magnetically to his backside, preparing to charge at the spikey.

Knowing full well that the virus would not simply let him walk directly towards him unscathed, he advanced upon the fiery beast expecting to sidestep any hostile movement. Once within range he jabbed the claws for the beast's front leg, hoping this would be the only way to not hear the sound similar to nails on a chalkboard.

Summary
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1)Break Cannon to Metool A(40 dmg)
2)Advance on Spikey A/ Dodge
3)Rageclaw to Spikey A(40 dmg)

((Bah~Dah~BUMPU!))
What does claw on bone sound like.
SpikeyA: 50 HP
MetoolA: poof

"Just end it quickly and the Rageclaw data will dissipate. No more unpleasant sounds."

Resonance flinched, drawing his 'ears' in closer to his head in feeble hopes of recording less of the sound. While not as nausiating as nails on chalkboard, the sickening pop of claw crashing against bone in the direct stab was still enough to cause the recording navi's internal data to churn. He even found himself upset over the noise that he was audible consoling himself over the issue.

Regardless of his uncomfortable feelings, Resonance continued his assault against the Spikey with another thrust of the Rageclaw; this time aimed towards the left side of the virus's body. A second slash accompanied the attack, rising upward from the ground in a continuous motion, propelling himself further toward the virus's backside.

"That's enough. It should be weakened now. Get some distance between you and it finish it there."

Pleased to hear the comment from Kurt, Resonance wasted little time leaping back away from the virus. Being further away meant no longer having to be near the rearranging of data from attacks and all of the putrid sounds accompanied by it. Once a sufficient distance back, Resonance halted, awaiting the next instructions.

Summary
-------------------------------------------------------

1)Rageclaw to Spikey A (40 dmg)
2)Rageclaw to Spikey A (40 dmg)
3)Tactical movement/Retreat to medium range
((Return from the Abyss, O unread nugget of entertainment. Shine anew and bring forth wandering eyes to take part in your innumerable wealth of character development.

BUMP!

*been playing too many tales games lately*))
Resonance takes two mighty swings at the Spikey and.. and...
defeats it.

SpikeyA: DELETED
MetoolA: poof

-VICTORY-
Get: Heatshot, 210z
Resonance gathered up the data remains and uploaded the chip data to the PET.

"And saved. Come on back now, Resonance. There's some updates I need to perform on your PET and I'd rather not have you getting into any trouble while I'm doing so."

Resonance nodded slightly in response. "Understood. Logging out."