Kenshin, back again to bust some viruses

((Sorry Messed up the title since its been a while.))

Kasumi sat down at her computer and plugged int the jack in cord. "Are you sure your going to be ok in there, XIII?" She was acting a lot more serious about his safety ever since he was almost completely deleted before.
"Remii...." XIII said rather annoyed. "Its not like I'm going to get that way again. I mean, dad fixed me up better than ever, and what are the chances of me running into a general dark navi again?"
"Oh, ok XIII, but I jsut never want to worry about you like that again."

[XIII.EXE, Jack in!]

XIII landed in the ACDC net, once again hearing the hum of electricity surge around him. He felt much more comfortable in his element.
"Remii, i'm going to go find some viruses. Keep an eye out on me" he yelled through the com link, running off down the strip.
Virus Attack!

MetoolA: 40 HP
MetoolB: 40 HP
MetoolC: 40 HP

XIII.exe: 100 HP

-IT'S SHOWTIME-
-BATTLE 1-
-ACTION!-

((I couldn't find inspiration for Koineko, KT, sorry 'bout that.))
((HAHAHAHA! Actually, even though I found it fun, I was mostly keeping it going for your sake, RS. The only reason why I didn't quit it was because I thought you were still more or less into it, and I didn't want to leave you high and dry. How ironic is that?))

((Oh I always forget, how many moves am I allowed per turn? And that includes the +1 Speed.A dn also, i completely forgot how much my standard sword attack would take, damage wise I mean.))

*smirk*"Its been too long. These guys seem like easy pickings right now. Tsukiakari Ten'un, Its time to fight!" He yelled, putting his hand over the long katana's hilt and charging forward. The moment he was in striking distance, he drew the sword out in a battou quick draw slice to mettool A and then followed up with a second vertical slash, before dashing backwards. Ever since the repairs, he's felt like he was more attuned, like his synchronization was higher with Remii, although the numbers didn't exactly say anything about that.

Summary
Strike to Mettool A (8 dmg)
Strike to Mettool A (8 dmg)
Dodge
<(It would be real lice to get damage in that summary ^^)>
((Well like I said before, Its been a long while since I've been on and I forgot what the basic "buster" weapon's damage was. I Have an attack +1, but I wasn't sure if that brought it up 1 damage or two damage or whatever. I was hoping you could tell me, since I've looked too, and I really didn't get a good answer from the rules section. Sorry that I'm messing this up, but my break has really thrown off my rhythm.))
((Basic Buster DMG Formula is Attack X Rapid X 2, so you'll deal 2x2x2 = 8 DMG per hit with your normal buster. As you have a speed upgrade, you get 4 actions a round. Keep in mind that we have recently updated/altered the SigAttk System so you may have to change some aspects of your Starter SigAttk. Welcome back, btw. Hope you stay for a while.))
((Fixed, and thank you zanellan. Its great to hear from you again.))
((I'll assume you used two actions to dodge.))

XIII slashes at the Metool. The Metool attacks back, but the navi dodges.

MetoolA: 24 HP
MetoolB: 40 HP
MetoolC: 40 HP

((Yes, Sorry RS. I won't forget again.))

XIII smirked, seeing the shock wave pass him by as he dodged. He was usually not this excited about battle, but it was really showing him how much Kasumi's and His skills had improved.
"Almost too easy..."
"Stay sharp, XIII. Remember the last time you got over confident...." Kasumi said sternly.

His face suddenly went more serious, knowing that she was correct. "Ok," He replied. "whats your plan of attack, Remi?" Kasumi shuffled around in her Chip drawer and pulled out a chip. "Shotgun, Slot in!"

XIII's left hand turned into a gun barrel and he took aim at the mettool C, adjusting so that the spread would carry onto Mettool B. He fired sending the shot hurtleing towards the metools. He flipped away again, slashing at Mettool A with his sword as he evaded backwards.

Summary
Shotgun (50) At Mettool B, spread to C
Slash at Mettool A with sword (8)
Dodge
Dodge
XIII blows the Metools away and attacks the first Metool again, only to have it hide under its helmet in response. It still got hit though.

MetoolA: 16 HP (under helmet)
MetoolB: DELETED
MetoolC: DELETED

It was Kasumi's turn to smirk in confidence, as the two mettools were destroyed like tissue paper in a maelstrom, and the third knew it was as good as gone.
"XIII! Lets finish it with that move...." She said into the comlink.

XIII just nodded, and brought his katana back, extending his arm behind him on his right side with the sword posed at the ready. The long blade was now positioned over his shoulder, in the form of a reverse-do style strike.
"Alright, time to finish this! Legendary blade!" XIII yelled at the shielded Mettool. His sword seemed to explode into flames as its image blurred delivering a blow faster than any eye could follow.

Summary
Special Attack, Legendary Blade (Dmg 60, 3 turn cool down)
Dodge
Dodge
Dodge
Unfortunately, XIII just flips the Metool over with the force of the attack.

MetoolA: 16 HP (FLIPPED OVER)

Kasumi smacked her head. "Ohhh, I forgot, mettools helmets are virtually indestructible."
"You remembered that now?" XIII asked. "I thought it was kind of odd that you wanted me to do that, but I thought you had some kind of idea."
Kasumi's eye twitched a little. "J-just delete it!"

XIII sighed, since his big finish was kind of ruined. He walked over too the mettool trying to right itself like a turtle on its back, flipped his sowrd around in his hand, and stabbed it three times.
*sighs again* "How come whenever I start looking cool, Remi's train of thought derails and I end up looking like an idiot?" He thought out loud.

Summary
Stab (8)
Stab (8)
Stab (8)
Dodge

((By the way, nice new Avatar, Revivedsin. What was your last one supposed to be?))
((It was some really cool deviantart of Toph, the blind earthbending girl in Avatar: The Last Airbender. I changed it to suit my title better. :'D))
IT DIES.

MetoolA: DELETED

-VICTORY-
Get: 150z
XIII sheathed Tsukiakari Ten'un in its sheath at his side and sighed. "Remi, this is a little too easy don't you think?" There was silence on the line for a second. "Well, I guess so. I'm still kinda worried about you, so I wanted to take it slow...." Kasumi responded.

"Look, I'm fine, in fact, I've really never felt better. I feel like we've both gotten stronger, so picking off the weak viruses is like swatting flies with a katana." XIII said, trying to talk some more sense into her. "I'm going to head towards the net square. The viruses get tougher as I get closer, so I might get more of a work out that way."
"Are you sure--" Kasumi started up. It wasn't like her to be this calm and concerned, being as she usually had a "damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead" kind of attitude.

"Yes I'm sure Remi. Dad restored me fine, and I'm better than ever... although he was kind of hesitant when I asked him why I felt that way. But anyway, we both need to get stronger so it doesn't happen again." XIII began walking towards the entrance to net square, walking slowly so as to make himself a good target for any other viruses. He atleast wanted one more fight before he entered the protected area.
((BUMP))
BAH! VIRUS WAVE!

Metool: 40 HP
Canodumb: 50 HP
Bunny: 50 HP
Shrubby: 50 HP <Behind the Canodumb>

XIII: 100 HP

-BATTLE 2! FIGHT!-
"Ahh, now this is the kinda challenge we both need, Remi," XIII said, noticing the newcomers. Already though, both Kasumi's and XIII's minds were calculating the strategy as if they were of only one mind.

"XIII, Target the canodumb first. It may be slow, but it's got a fast moving projectile attack, which means as weak as it is, you still have a basic disadvantage with your main weapon being a sword." Kasumi's voice came through the comlink. "Rage Claw, Slot in!"

She didn't need to say it though, XIII had already read her mind. Quick in, quick out, no time for the enemy to react before he was there and gone again. XIII reached the cannon as swiftly as possible, his right arm already thrusting the massive bear claw into a slash at the stationary opponent. He delivered two blows with, spun around to the bunny and delivered a third slash to it before flipping backawrds and dashing back to a relatively safe distance.

Summary
Rage claw (40) (14 uses left) To Canodumb
Rage claw (40) (13 uses left) To Canodumb
Rage claw (40) (12 uses left) To Bunny
Dodge/evade
(As a note, because you're sword type, once a turn when you perform two melee attacks, you get a dodge that doesn't take up an action.)

Slash slash! Dodge!
Moar slash!

Metool: 40 HP
Canodumb: DELETED
Bunny: 10 HP
Shrubby: 50 HP <Behind the Canodumb>

XIII: 100 HP
((Thank you kindly. I'll do to remember that one.))

"once again XIII. Take out the bunny, it attacks are electrical based, so it could paralyze you if it gets a shot in." Kasumi responded through the com link, and XIII nodded, thinking the same thing. He dashed in again, delivering one slash with the rage claw, and then turned to the mettool, delivering a second slash. He leaped at the Shrubby and delivered a final blow with the rage claw, then flipped backwards again, out of close attack range.

Summary
Rage claw (40) Bunny
Rage claw (40) Mettol
Rage claw (40) Shrubby
dodge
dodge