Kenshin, back again to bust some viruses

(Alright, that's it, but please state you're using it when you do.
Otherwise, it looks like you have one too many actions.)

OHSHI-
Shrubby is left.
And trembling.
AND NEAR DEATH.

Metool: DELETED
Canodumb: DELETED
Bunny: DELETED
Shrubby: 10 HP

XIII: 100 HP

(Also, cool thing about rageclaw is that for one action, it can either do 40 to one, or throw one enemy at another for 20 to each.
Spiffy, no?)
((Hai, "Spiffy" desu ne. And sorry, I'm still getting back into the swing of things here from my long absence .))

Kasumi folded her arms triumphantly as she looked at the screen. "Alright, the last one and he's against the ropes. Think we should let this one go?" She asked, sarcastically.

"Yeah right, Re---aah!" XIII was beginning to respond when suddenly he clutched his head, like a surge of pain ran through it. He immediately burst forth at the Shrubby, a terrifying look on his face as his eyes had gone white. As they passed he slashed with his sword, hit the ground behind, and shoved himself backwards, delivering another slash. He was charging back and forth like a mad man with but with the precision of a surgeon.

"XIII! Are you ok?" Kasumi yelled, and suddenly his eyes went back into focus, and he lost his footing and fell, just barely catching himself with his hands.

"Huh? Yeah... why?" XIII asked, kind of puzzled how he ended up on the floor suddenly. Remi sounded a little worried. "XIII, you stopped responding to me, and you kept wailing on that Shrubby."
"Sorry, guess the heat of the battle got to me or something, hehe." XIII's laugh was a little weak, causing alot of doubt, but Kasumi realized he probably didn't remember. Still, ti was something of concern to ask her father about when he got home.

Summary
Slash (8)
Slash (8)
Slash (8)
Dodge

((I know I went a little over board, but I was doing it for character development.))
((Well, not at least it's not GODMODING INTO RAGE MODE. That would be overboard.))
IT DIES.

Metool: DELETED
Canodumb: DELETED
Bunny: DELETED
Shrubby: DELETED

XIII: 100 HP

-VICTORY-
Get: Zapring1, 150z
((Thanks. In this case its more story related, in that he tends to black out like that, changing his persona and how he acts. Nothing to do with any in game system.))

XIII stood up and shook off the odd feeling he had. "Well I'm going into the net square. I wonder if Anyone we know will be there?"

He walked into the door to the net square, feeling much more at home now.

((Thread end))