Snow Cone Battle

Geyser entered the snowcone machines network in serch of the viruses that were disrupting Zolem's otherwise normal day job. "You know, this would be the first time we've netbattled in a while. I hope we still have the skills."

"Not a problem Geyser. I'm sure we can handle a few small viruses that might attack a snowcone machine. I highly doubt it's anything to worry about." Zolems voice echos from overhead.
(YOU HAVE SWORDS. AND AN HP+50.
NO MERCY.)

A Quartet of viruses joins the navi!

SpikeyA: 90 HP
SpikeyB: 90 HP
BunnyA: 50 HP
BunnyB: 50 HP

Geyser: 150 HP
"Alright, this dosn't look too bad." Geyser says as it fired one of its specialy charged bolts at the first Spiney, creating the Old Faithful. Confident that its foe was destroyed by the torential piller of destruction, Geyser turned to face its remaining foes. "You know, a battle chip would be apreaciated right about now."

"How about two? Sword, Shotgun, double slot in, download." Zolem called from the real world.

"Two's perfect." Geyser agreed, using the shotgun to blast at the two Bunny viri, hoping to catch the second one in the blast as well as the first. Then, twirling the sword, which as always apeared as a large harpoon for him, getting the feel for it's weight back, Geyser charged the last Spikey, moving in a serpentine motion to avoid a counter attack, and stabed visiously with the harpoon, with full intention of impailing its foe perminatly.

Summery:
1) Old Faithful 50 Aqua + Knockdown at Spikey A
2) Shotgun 50 at BunnyA blast at BunnyB
3) Sowrd 80 at SpikeyB
Extremely damaging effects blast apart the enemies, but the last weakened Spikey shoots Geyser in the gut with a blast of fire.

SpikeyA: DELETED
SpikeyB: 10 HP
BunnyA: DELETED
BunnyB: DELETED

Geyser: 120 HP
(Wait, shouldn't the sword attack have done 80 damage, not 10?)
(XD
D'oh.
My bad. Fixing.

Edit: Fixed)
"Ow, that attack was so effective. Ow ow ow. Now die." Geyser said, stabing visiously again at his only remaining foe.

"You took a bit of damage. Heal yourself a bit with this." Zolem said, sacraficcing his cannon chip to heal Geyser.

"Thanks. You DO know I wasn't really badly hurt right? That that was sarcasm?"

"Duh. I taught you sarcasm, remember?"

Summery:
1) Sword 80 to SpikeyB
2) Use Cannon 40 to heal Geyser 20
3)Autododge in the extreamly unlikly event that the attack missed.
It dies.

SpikeyB: DELETED
BunnyA: DELETED
BunnyB: DELETED

Geyser: 140 HP

-VICTOLY-
Get: Heatshot, 100z

(Edited by PA for healing inclusion)
"So, is the snowcone machine working yet?" Geyser asks as he looks around.

"So, I think there are some more viruses around. Take a closer look at the freezin controls." Zolem advises.

"Alright, I'm heading over to check it out."
As Geyser gets closer to the controls, the virus activity becomes more prominent. Out of the sky drop three winged enemies, flanked by a group of Canodumbs.

SeedbatA: 50 HP
SeedbatB: 50 HP
SeedbatC: 50 HP
CanodumbA: 50 HP
CanodumbB: 50 HP

"Alright, Battle chip, Shotgun, Download. Since the cannon dumbs can't move, it should be easy to get both of them." Zolem advised.

"An excelent sugestion." Geyser agreed, taking careful aim at its targets before firing. "Now what?"

"I'm sending you another shotgun and a sword to finish the rest off. Shotgun and Sword, double slot in, and download." Zolem anounced, sending Geyser its armaments.

Geyser takes careful aim at the seedbats, picking out one that isn't in it's shell as its main target. It then proceeds to fire with all deliberation. Weilding his harpoon, he then proceeds to seek to impale one of the seedbats upon it.

Summery:
1)Shotgun 50 CannondumbA + Blast CannondumbB
2) Shotgun 50 SeedbatA + Blast SeedbatB
3)Sword 80 SeebatC
Blargel... OTKO...

Reward: 300 Zenny
"That was easy. Ok, I'm at the control center." Geyser reports. "The programs are just stuned, not deleated. I'll begin healing."

"Negative. The last of the hostiles are aproching." Zolem informed. "Get ready, this shouldn't be too hard, but you can't afford to mess up now."
Here might be what's causing the ice program to go screwy: A couple of Spikeys.

PUT AN END TO THEIR DISRUPTION!

SpikeyA: 90 HP
SpikeyB: 90 HP
SpikeyC: 90 HP
SpikeyD: 90 HP

-BATTLE 3! FIGHT!-
" I HATE fire-types!" Geyser ranted, firing of its Old Faithful to destroy the first one, the piller of water bursting from the ground.

"This should help you get rid of them quickly then. Shotgun, touble chip in, download!" Zolem says, sending Geyser a pain or shotguns.

"Hail to the king baby." Geyser says, quoting one of its favorite movies.

"Just shoot the damn things."

"All right all right, no need to spoil my fun." Geyser complains, unloading both shotguns on the same target, trying to get the same victem both times in the blast.

Summery:
1) Old Faithful 50 Aqua + knockdown SpikeyA
2&3) Shotgun 50 (x2) SpikeyB + Blast (x2) SpikeyC
The shotgun and Geyser combo only manages to take down two of the spikeys. One of the survivors, angered, attacks and hits.

SpikeyC: 90 HP

Geyser: 110 HP
"Oh you did not just...Sword chip!" Geyser demanded.

"Um, yeah, hold on a second, um, Sword, battle chip in, download." Zolem sent the harpoon to Geyser, who then proceded to charge at and stab the offening Spikey.

"For that attack, you're getting what you desrve." Geyser fumes, stabing at the same offending Spikey again. He then procedes to stab at the remaining Spikey with equal vicious malace.

Summery:
1&2) Sword 80 (x2) to SpikeyD
3) Sowrd 80 to SpikeyC
His first two slashes hit, but the second spikey dodges and retaliates with a fireball, not only damaging Geyser but melting his sword as well!

SpikeyC: DELETED

Geyser: 80 HP <Sword Destroyed>
"Right. Sending you a new sword. Batle chip in, download!"

"Alright, you're going to pay for that!" Geyser shouted as it charged "I liked that one." It jumped upon the Spiney's back and started stabing viciusly.

Summery (I'm in a hurry):
1-3) Sword 80 (x3) to last Spikey
(I'd accept the Hurried comment, if your RP skill had decreased dramatically.
It didn't. But it was enough to finish the battle.)

Victory is yours! But not before you hurt yourself slightly on the Spikey's back. (10)

SpikeyC: DELETED
SpikeyD: DELETED

Geyser: 70 HP