Another jack into the ACDC area.

((You realize your battle count goes back to 1 after this, right?))
(yes, yes i do)
A serene off white colored beam fell from the sky. falling peacefully before colliding on the ground. An explosion of white energy. As the beam colided with the ground, it split, flying up in a powerful storm of energy. Sparks flew as the energy dispersed. The energy dispersed, revealing a figure of mechanical armor. Nothing moved, then a voice rung out: "EAV, was the transfer succesfull?"
The visored helm of the navi lit a brilliant blue for a second before dimming to a dim line behind the dark visor.
"Transfer succesfull... What shall I do now..?"
"Hm.." Moa paused for a moment. "Theres a navi over there.... I suppose we should work on our teamwork.. You should ask them if they want to team up.."
EAV reached up to its earpiece. "Understood." It pressed the earpiece and Moa's voice crackled off.
Turning, the robot turned to the NAVI only a little away. "Would you like to team up... NAVI?"
Nikko turned around to see the navi behind her, jumping back in surprise, nearly falling over herself.

"Nayahhh.......that was......different....."
"Hmmm, a robot-like navi.....seems like more like a puppet than anything else....."
"TIMMY! that's rude! hehe, sorry about that, my net op tends to speak his mind.....even if he speaks without thinking......"
"Say WHAT now?"
"Anyways, i'm Nikko.exe and it would be great to bust with someone else."
There was a slight pause.
"... Puppet? I'm offended." the voice rung clearly from the stoic figure.
"I am E.A.V-9... It is a... pleasure to meet you."

((Yep. ready fo fight now.))
"Sorry about my net op calling you a puppet, as i said, he thinks, but i sometimes think no one is at home."
"I have the GMO made up, it could easly turn you into a pile of goo."
"Shut up chip otaku."

(Give us our battle 1 please.)
Virus attack!

MetoolA: 40
MetoolB: 40
MetoolC: 40
MetoolD: 40
MetoolE: 40
MetoolF: 40
MetoolG: 40
MetoolH: 40
MetoolI: 40
MetoolJ: 40

Nikko: 105
EAV 9: 100

-Wow, Metools, how impressive.[/sarcasm]-
-BATTLE 1!-
-HAJIME!-
((Look darkie! Thats MORE then 3! 8D ))

EAV's visor light blinked, "Moa. 10 low level metool units. Shall I take action?"

Moa paused. There would be a strategic method to this but...
"EAV, I'm leaving this to your judgement. Inputing chips barrier and cannon."
If robots could smirk, EAV would. Unfortunatly, robots lack that kind of ability, so the words came out smirkless- "You won't be dissapointed Moa." From a split leg standing stance, EAV hunched slightly, steping forward with her left food with ferocious speed. Swinging her arm out before one could react, EAV's left arm pointed to a metool.

Suddenly, a grinding noise could be heard from EAV's forearms. Then, a piece of armor popped up from her arm to reveal dual gun barrels on each forearm. "Engaging cannon chip." EAV's voice rang out. Cool. No sign of emotions. Its right arm shot up to brace the left as sparks leaped over EAV's arm. An elongated bullet followed by a trail of crackling energy lept from the barrel, heading straight for a metool. This done, EAV strafed quickly before leaping high into the air, gazing down at the enemies. Still airborn, it swung its hand in front of it, and a path of smooth energy, colored like an oil slick followed. The thin ribbon of energy quickly expanded into a large dome in the front of EAV, shielding it from attacks as it began descending.

((Breakdown:
1. Cannon to metool A- 40 DMG
2. Dodge
3. Barrier.))
"Hmmmm....seems like our ally has already shot off it's first blasts already."
"Many metools....easy. Chips please."
"Cannon, shotgun, Ringlog1, Guard1, battle chips in and download."

As Timmy slotted in the chips a large green cannon appeared on Nikko's right paw while a smaller, but lighter, buster appeared on Nikko's left paw. Nikko took aim at MetoolB and lined up her shot as she fired a large blast of energy twords the met, She lined up her shot once more, but at MetoolJ as she hoped that the splash would catch another metool in it, deleting it as she fired a small blast of energy towards the soon to be deleted metool. As she finished a large log appeared in front of her as her paws came back to being normal, using her claws, she picked up the log with some difficulty and threw it into the metool crowd, though it was flying towards MetoolE she hoped that the log would delete more than one. Nikko quickly raised a large yellow shield in front of her once more and as she did, a familiar rage came up once more, though it quickly went down and as it did, the shield felt more powerful than normal, she shrugged off the feeling and waited for her idiot enemys to attack.

Overview
Cannon----->MetoolB (40)
Shotgun----->MetoolJ (50+splash)
Ringlog1----->MetoolE (50, wood, can hit multiple enemies)
*Feline rage added into Guard1
Guard1 (reflect 1 attack for up to 60 damage and add 30 to the reflected damage due to feline rage)
The duo's furious attacks delete the Metools one-by-one.
But it's not like they're gone or anything.
The remaining viruses hide under their helmet, in fear.

MetoolA: DELETED
MetoolB: DELETED
MetoolC: 40 (Guard)
MetoolD: DELETED
MetoolE: DELETED
MetoolF: DELETED
MetoolG: 40 (Guard)
MetoolH: 40 (Guard)
MetoolI: DELETED
MetoolJ: DELETED

EAV 9: 100 (Barrier)
"Heh, cowards......they will die now."
"Rageclaw, battle chip in and download."

As Timmy slotted in the chip, a large bear claw appeared on Nikko's right paw. Nikko jumped at MetoolC and with a large upwards motion she attempted to flip the Metool over on it's helm, then as she did so, she used her claw and she thrusts down with it, attempting to delete the metool in two swift motions. She then rushed at MetoolH and attempted to flip it over like the other Metool and slammed her rageclaw down into it's body, attempting to delete it in the same two motions as with MetoolC.

Overview
attempt to flip MetoolC
Rageclaw---->MetoolC (40)
Attempt to flip MetoolH
Rageclaw------>MetoolH
"Moa. I'll follow his lead." EAV drew its arms back mid-flight as it prepared to bear down on a lone metool.
"Go for it EAV. Chip rage-claw in."
"Rage claw activation." EAV's arms underwent a little change as swirling data surrounded her hands and forearms. gun barrels melted away as the effected armor turned a matte black. fingers extended as data formed on them, forming an extra joint on each finger and fingertips sharpened to a point. Suddenly, the data stopped moving and burst into delicate sparkles which disappeared in the air. Bearing down like an eagle on its pray, EAV landed right in back of the metool, turning midair to face it. In one fluid motion it dug its claws into the bottom of the metools shell. With a quick flip, EAV brought her left hand back, throwing it forward to make a deep slash in the flipped metool, followed by a quick stab.
"Eliminated."
"Good work."
((1. Rage-claw to flip Metool G))
2-3. Rage-claw to Metool G 80 DMG))
Lolpwnt.

MetoolA: DELETED
MetoolB: DELETED
MetoolC: DELETED
MetoolD: DELETED
MetoolE: DELETED
MetoolF: DELETED
MetoolG: DELETED
MetoolH: DELETED
MetoolI: DELETED
MetoolJ: DELETED

EAV 9: 100 (Barrier)

-Victory!-
Prizes:
Nikko: 300z
EAV: 200z, Guard1
Nikko gathered up the rewards from the fight and turned to her new ally.

"Wow, you fight better than i thought."
"As they say, you can't judge a book by it's cover."
"Says the person who called E.A.V-9 a puppet."
"........quiet you."
"You up for some more fights E-A-V?"
"Hmph." EAV's black arms turned back to white with a tiny hiss of smoke as data dispersed quietly, hands returning to normal.

"Another sounds... fun."
Oh joy, more viruses. :rolleyes:

SpikeyA: 90
SpikeyB: 90
SpikeyC: 90
ShrubbyA: 50
ShrubbyB: 50
CanondumbA: 50
CanondumbB: 50

-GO FIGHT! GO FIGHT!-
-BATTLE 2!-
-HAJIME!-
"Nikko, looks like we have more."
"I can see that Timmy, send me some chips."
"Shotgun, shotgun, guard1, battle chips in and download."

As Timmy slotted in the chips, two small busters appeared on Both of Nikko's paws. Nikko aimed carefully at the Shrubbies and fired off the shotgun at the right, towards ShrubbyB, hopeing the splash kills the other shrubby. Then Nikko took quick aim at the immobile cannons and fired another shotgun, this one headed twords CannondumbB, Nikko hoped that the splash would hit the other and delete both in a single shot. Nikko then ran up to SpikeyA and jumped high into the air and came down upon the spikey, She hoped to dig her claws into it's body, but she felt a familiar rage come over her once more, though it passed quickly like all the other times before, but she felt her claws grow even more as she jumped back and her claws become normal once more, puzzled, she raised a large yellow shield in front of her, hopefully her ally could delete the rest, if not kill them all together.

Overview
Shotgun1------>ShrubbyB, splash at ShrubbyA (50+splash)
Shotgun2------->CannondumbB, splash at CannondumbA (50+splash)
*Feline rage activated on Cat attack
Cat attack----->SpikeyA (50+30+stun)
Guard1 (reflect up to 60 damage to one enemy)
((Sorry. Lil busy. I'll make a quickie.))
EAV watched its partner do it's job. "I suppose I'll pick up the pieces... so to speak.. Moa. Chips."

In the real world, Moa grumbled about his bossy navi as he put in several chips. "Shotgun, vulcan2 and cannon in. EAV, finish the untouched virii in one shot. Weaken them with the shotgun then take a straight thru assault with the other two."
EAV's visor flashed, "Understood" a smooth computer voice said. With this said, the ever familiar twin gun barrels popped out of EAV's armor "Prepared to engage." This said, EAV spread its feet apart while pointing the twin gun barrels each at the flaming wolves. As each growled, ready to attack, an unexpected burst of flack flew from each gun barrel, shards of deadly metal to destroy the virii. As the flack had barely fired, EAV began to run straight forward, right at the two wolves. It extended both arms as it ran mere inches behind its "shotgun blasts". With no sign of stopping, a large and unusually long bullet fired from one gun while a series of tiny bullets fired from the other barrel. Each headed for a different "Spikey". As the bullets parted to strike their targets, EAV leaped to the side, skidding on the net floor.

((
1.Shotgun to SpikeyB/C-50 DMG
2. Vulcan 2 to Spikey B- 50 DMG
3. Cannon to Spikey C-40 DMG

Revived you ho I used to say Hajime.))
((WELL IT'S MY SHTICK NOW OMEGA! XD))

Everything dies... Oh wait, there's still one more. Though it can't move.

SpikeyA: 10 (stun)
SpikeyB: BALEETED
SpikeyC: BALEETED
ShrubbyA: DUR! I AM DEADZ!
ShrubbyB: DUR! I AM DEADZ!
CanondumbA: BLASTED
CanondumbB: BLASTED

"E.A.V, i'll take care of the last one."
"Cannon, slot in and download."

As Timmy sent Nikko the cannon data a large green cannon appeared on Nikko's right paw, she aimed quickly and fired one blast twords the spikey, she knew the battle would end and they would be the victor of the fight once more.

Overview
Cannon------>SpikeyA (40)
battle overview