Volt in ACDC

Could this be what he wanted to find? A number of creepy-looking viruses appear, snickering and fading in and out.

SpookyA: 50
SpookyB: 50
SpookyC: 50
SpookyD: 50
SpookyE: 50
SpookyF: 50
SpookyG: 50
SpookyH: 50

Voltman: 100

Battle 3 Start!
Voltman stopped.
Uh, Shigeru? I get the feeling that I'm being watched...
Yeah. I get the feeling you're being watched, too... THIS IS IT! YES!
Voltman jumped at the sudden outburst, and also at a quiet snickering in his ear.
What's it?
This is the virus!
Shigeru, there's nothing... Suddenly, all 8 spookys appeared before him.
HOLY S***! SHIGERU! CHIPS NOW! TALK LATER!
Elementalclaw combo, quadruple slot-in!!
Voltman let the data of the claw flow to both arms, and charged the two claws with the energies from the battlechips. The claws started steaming, lighting on fire, and turning green at random intervals, giving a slight outward sign of the power contained within. He attempted to calm the energies, but they would not be stilled. Without warning, Voltman leaped into action.
Nearing three of the first viruses, he recieved data from Shigeru about how they would dissappear as an attack neared, and then practically bite the navi's face off as they bitch slapped him for minor damage. He grinned.
Shigeru may be crazy, but that makes reading his virus descriptions so much more interesting...
Then, nearing the first viruses, he charged them head on, knowing that they would dissappear. He waited one moment, before firing at where they would reappear with the wideshot.
He didn't even turn around as the flameline suddenly appeared underneath three more. His visor had given him a view of the field behind him, and he was fairly sure that the location of the viruses was correct.
Lastly, he turned and threw his boomerang directly at the two unattacked viruses. Even if they dissappeared, which he knew they probably would, the boomerang would hit them on the return trip. Brilliant.
Then, fully aware that even the returning boomerang might not finish all of them off, he downloaded their new guard chip and hid under it. No damn ghosts were getting him! Plus, if any had lived, they would have to deal with his claws next turn...

Overivew:
1. Wideshot to SpookyA/B/C (70 each, fired when they appear)
2. Flameline to SpookyD/E/F (70 each)
3. Boomerang to SpookyG/H/Anythingelseliving (60 each, hits on the return trip if they dissappear the first time)
4. Guard
Voltman's head spun, dizzied by the forms of the ghosts disappearing and reappearing: he obviously wasn't going to catch three in the same place before one left, so he settled for pairs instead. His Wideshot only hit one, but he had gotten his bearings by the next and managed to land two. The Boomerang strategy proved similar: though he got two, one disappeared from sight entirely. Voltman turned around just in time to block its attack, as it had reared its ugly face behind him.

SpookyA: DELETED!
SpookyB: 50
SpookyD: DELETED!
SpookyE: DELETED!
SpookyF: 35
SpookyG: DELETED!
SpookyH: DELETED!

Voltman stopped as the guard cracked and shattered before sending a shockwave at the virus that had just attacked him.
Stupid shoddy workmanship...
Whatever. Just finish it off.
Which Voltman did... maybe. Spectacularly... hopefully. Okay, he couldn't really tell. He slashed the ground after the spooky, so it kicked up a cloud of smoke.
This is starting to get annoying. I need help... but where...
Suddenly, something clicked. His eyes glazed over momentarily and then, confusing Shigeru to no end, he opened them up and just stood there.
WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?
You'll see...
And he would. For MiniVolt had come up with a brilliant idea. But how?... He took a split second to go over the conversation in his head...

*flashback to 5 seconds ago in Voltman's head*
Voooolt! Vooooooo-oooooolt!
A small child Voltman came skipping from the distance, a water gun in his hand.
Yeah? What's wrong?
I have a question for you.
Okaaaaay!
If you're playing tag, but one person keeps warping around and then hitting you, how do you stop him.

Little Volt stuck his tongue out at his bigger self. It was quite humbling for the battler.
Well duuuuuh! You wait until the meanie's about to hit you and then you tag him!
Voltman was taken aback by the simplicity of the suggestion, then realized that it was the perfect strategy.
Okay! Thank you!
You're welcome!

*back to the present*
He shook his head. Give that kid a game and he was an expert. So Voltman took his advice... to an extent. He would only kill one this turn. He would save the last...

Overview:
1. Rageclaw to SpookyF (50)
2-4. Wait until attacked by SpookyB, then parry and slash (50). All other actions used to dodge.
Voltman just managed to get the nearby Spooky with his claw, but thanks to his bite-sized counterpart's advice managed to get the other with more ease. The remaining Spooky tried to attack, but Volt got out of tongue's reach with ease.

SpookyB: DELETED!
SpookyF: DELETED!

Voltman shook his head. Too easy. Going on a slashing rampage, but dodging after every other slash, he attempted to end the battle. Shigeru was impressed with his earlier strategy, little Volt was playing with a water gun somewhere in his brain, and he had actually done pretty well. He was proud of himself.
But not too proud. After all, pride comes before the fall.
So he was careful not to trip.

Overview:
1. Rageclaw to SpookyC (50)
2. Dodge
3,4. Dodge, slash if SpookyC attempts to attack (50)

(By the way, HS, you're quickly becoming my hero for your fast modding)
((BE QUICK OR BE LATE

Sorry, I had to say that. XD))

The first slash missed. Volt cursed under his breath, tapping his foot impatiently before he got the chance he was looking for, attacking the virus when it came in close.

SpookyB: DELETED!
SpookyC: DELETED!
SpookyF: DELETED!

VICTORY!
Reward: Recov10, 480 zenny.
Voltman finished off the virus with a sweep of his claw, before turning to the spoils. Among the zenny, a chip flashed. Shigeru quickly downloaded it, but then his ecstatic expression faded as he saw that it wasn't an Invis chip.
Ah, well. Guess these viruses don't drop them.
WHAT?!?
Shigeru shrugged.
At least we got a Recov10 chip.
Voltman grumbled, before heading to Netfrica once more. He was tired of all these damn ghost hunts...
Voltman appeared in ACDC net in a flash of yellow light, and started looking around. He was startled, however, as a comm screen popped up in front of his face.
You're on your own for a while, okay?
Whatever.
Shigeru disconnected the link, and Voltman took a deep breath to calm his nerves before plunging into the virus infested net.
(Yo?

Edit: Nevermind. I've decided to head to Electown. Nothing here I really wanted, anyways.)

Voltman looked around once more, before shrugging and heading through the nearest portal: Electown's.