Training

"Man that was some battle." Quentin said.

"Yea I didn't expect it to go that well even though I got hurt." Houndman said.

"Well lets just explore more." Quentin said.

"Ok. I need some more training to." Houndman said.

"Right then lets look for some viri." Quentin said.

Houndman begins to walk along a path looking very carefully around.
Virus Attack!

MetoolA: 40
MetoolB: 40
Bunny: 50

Houndman: 100

Battle 1 Start!
"Ok lets do this." Quentin said.

"Yeah Yeah." Houndman said.

Houndman backs up and tries to shoot one of the viri with the shotgun.

"Alright now lets try something new." Quentin said.

"Yeah lets try that Rageclaw chip." Houndman said.

"Ok." Quentin said.

Houndman has the rageclaw ready. He runs up and tries to slash one of the viri. He then steps back and gets ready for any attacks that comes his way.

Summary:
Shotgun - 50 - Bunny
Rageclaw - 40 - MetoolA
Dodge
The shotgun blasts the bunny while the claw mashes the met. The last virus swings its pickax, but misses Houndman.

MetoolA: DELETED!
MetoolB: 40
Bunny: DELETED!

Houndman rolls his shoulders and says "lets finish this."

He runs up and tries to stab the last the viri. He then turns around and runs back for another swing at him. He keeps running then stops and turns around. He stands ready and says "give me your best shot."

"You shouldn't try to overdo it, it come back on you someday." Quentin says.

"Fine but I wasn't trying to overdo it just trying to get it over with." Houndman says.

Summary:
1. Rageclaw - 40 - MetoolB
2. Rageclaw - 40 - MetoolB
3. Dodge
Houndman took out the last opponent with no great sweat.

MetoolA: DELETED!
MetoolB: DELETED!
Bunny: DELETED!

K.O! HOUNDMAN WINS

Rewards: 120 zenny.
Houndman begins to walk up a hill. He sees a couple rocks on the way and almost trips on some of them.

"Geesh, if you're not careful you might hurt yourself." Quentin said.

"Huh oh I meant to do that." Houndman said.

"Sure whatever you say. Lets just try to find some more viri or something." Quentin said.

"Righto." Houndman said as he began to jog along.
And more viruses are found.

BunnyA: 50
BunnyB: 50
BunnyC: 50
Canodumb: 50

Battle 2.....Commence!
"Alright I'll send in the rageclaw again for a while." Quentin said.

"Right lets do this!." Houndman yelled.

He gets the rageclaw and quickly jumps forward. He lands in front of one of the viri. He quickly tries to do a horizontal slash. Houndman rolls over and jumps up again. Houndman comes down trying to slash another viri. He turns and runs a couple of feet back and waits for attacks comeing his way.

"Nice move Houndman." Quentin said.

"Wow that's a first you complemented me." Houndman said.

"Very funny." Quentin said.

Summary:
1.Rageclaw - 40 - BunnyB
2.Rageclaw - 40 - BunnyC
3.Dodge
Houndman got in his first slash, but the second Bunny target seemed to anticipate the falling Navi and took a bound back. It threw a Zapring as return fire, but Houndman got out of the way for a narrow escape.

BunnyA: 50
BunnyB: 10

Houndman clinched his fist and said "Man that was close. Well time to take some out."

He ran up to one of the viri and while he was still running he tried to slash one of the viri. He turns and points to the next viri and says "You're next." He then jumped up high in the air and tried to slash the viri then rolled back. He kicked the dirt around and got his feet ready to dodge an attack.

Summary:
1.Rageclaw - 40 - BunnyA
2.Rageclaw - 40 - BunnyB
3.Dodge
Houndman's first slash succeeded, but before he could close in on the second, the bunny threw a ring that hit the claw held forward. Wisely discarding the already fragile weapon before the paralyzation now in his arm could reach the rest of his body, Houndman was able to anticipate an attack from the Bunny he'd attacked earlier and dodged it with his roll.

BunnyA: 10

Houndman: 100 (Rageclaw destroyed!)
"Well dang, time to use something else." Quentin said.

"Oh well I was going to switch chips anyway." Houndman said.

"Alright what do you want to use?" Quentin asked.

"I'm up for shot gun then cannon." Houndman said.

Quentin sent in the shotgun and Houndman stood still and aimed. He found the shot he was looking for and took it. He then got the cannon. Houndman dashed over to the side of the viri but still a good distance away and shot at one of the viri. He then rolled even further back and got ready for more attacks, while also figuring out what what he will do next.

Summary:
1.Shotgun - 50 - BunnyC
2.Cannon - 40 - Canodumb
3.Dodge
The bunny is deleted and the cannon damaged, but as the other bunnies attack, one hits and stuns Houndman!

BunnyA: 10
BunnyC: DELETED
Canodumb: 10

Houndman: 80 <STUNNED, 1 LESS ACTION>
"Ouch. Better play it more careful." Houndman said.

Houndman walks back a few feet. He pulls out his sniper buster. He readies his aim and shoots one at one viri and one at another. He gets on one knee from the last hit he took and shook his head. He stood back up and got ready for an attack.

Summary:
1.Fire Shot - 25 - BunnyA and BunnyB
2.Dodge
3.Stunned
BunnyA: DELETED
BunnyC: DELETED
Canodumb: 10

Houndman: 80

Houndman's shots annihilate one Bunny, but miss the other. The Canodumb fires at him, but Houndman deftly dodges.
"Whew I forgot how out of shape I am." Houndman said.

"Well you haven't really been here long so you can't really blame yourself." Quentin said.

Houndman got down on one knee for a while being vunerable for a couple seconds. He stood slowly up and raised his hand.

"Ready for round 2." Houndman said.

He grabbed his sniper buster and looked through the scope. He got a shot and took it. He quickly looked at the other viri and took the shot there to. He knew his aim was good but he didn't always hit so he was hoping that theese shots would hit.

Summary:
1.Cool Down
2.Cool Down
3.Fire Shot - 25 each - Cannondumb and BunnyB
(Woah, woah, woah. I think you have cooldown confused. It's turns, not actions.

Example:
Turn 1: AverageNavi uses Average Sig! (70, 2 turn CD)
Turn 2: Free use of actions. 1/2 turns CD elapsed
Turn 3: Free use of actions. 2/2 turns CD elapsed! Sig attack available for use next turn!
Turn 4: AverageNavi uses Average Sig again! (70, 2 turn CD)

Rinse and repeat.
So for now, all you can do is fire off Normal Shots (attack x rapid + 5)(1 action to use) or a Charge Attack (Attack x Charge x 4 + 20)(3 actions to use).

Hope this helps!)
(Oh, my bad. I must have misunderstood when Tom told me. I blame it on him.XD)

"Alright lets do this." Houndman said.

He stands up and pulls up his arm with his blaster. He looks at one and shoots. Quickly he tries to spin and shoots at the other one twice. He jumps back and hopes everything will hit.

"Nice move Houndman." Quentin said.

Summary:
1.Normal Shot - 5 - BunnyB
2.Normal Shot - 5 - Canodumb
3.Normal Shot - 5 - Canodumb

(Sorry about messing up. Did I get everything right this time?)
(Almost. Your attack and rapid are both 2, due to the navicust, so your shots would do 9 damage apiece. But other than that, you're fine)