Training for Lux

In a bolt of white lightning, Lux appeared on the net. He glanced around quickly.

"Okay, would you like me to start looking for a few viruses to battle?" Lux asked

"Yeah, that's what we're here for. Good luck, Lux." Gray answered.

"Okay then, I will tell you when I find something." Lux told Gray. He then began wandering around, looking for a few virii to engage in battle.
((Remember to include HP in your sig.))

Virus Attack!

Metool: 40
SeedbatA: 50
SeedbatB: 50

Lux: 100

Battle 1 Start!
((Sorry about that, I added it now.))

As Lux continued wandering, he eventually stumbled upon a few virii. Hmm. . . This shouldn't be too hard, I hope. At least its not overwhelming. He thought.

"All right, this should be easy for you. It's a great warm up to start with." Gray stated. "Here, this should be a good way to start out the battle." Gray sent Lux a chip.

Lux glanced down at his hands to see the results of the chip. A large shotgun had landed in his hands. "Thank you, Gray. I can work with this." Lux replied. He held the gun pointing downwards and at his side, as he dashed towards the enemy. Stopping about a few yards From the nearest seedbat, he raised to gun to eye level and fired a shot.

"Here's another. It should be able to help." Lux felt the weight of the shotgun in his hands once again. He walked even closer. Knealing down for a more steady shot, he brought the gun upwards, lining up his aim with the other seedbat. After firing off a blast, he then ran towards the Metool.

"If its not to much trouble, could I have the sword?" Lux asked.

"Sure, here ya' go." Gray answered as he sent the data to Lux.

As Lux continued running, the blade on his right glove lengthened and straightened. Dashing closer, Lux pulled his arm back. Once he was within range, he swung a quick stroke aimed at the small virus's body. He skidded to a stop, turning around a few feet past the Met.

"That was great, good job." Gray said.
"Thank you."Lux answered. I hope that did it. He thought.

SUMMARY
1. Shotgun to SeedbatA (50 dmg)
2.Shotgun to Seedbat B (50 dmg)
3. Sword to Metool (80 dmg)
((Just a piece of advice: For SHotgun and the like, you should add +splash after you list the damage.))

The first Shotgun takes down a Bat and the second hits both its target and the met. Lux rushes forward with his sword, but the battle is over before he can attack.

Metool: DELETED!
SeedbatA: DELETED!
SeedbatB: DELETED!

Rewards: 275z
"All right! Great job!" Gray exclaimed.

"Thank you very much. You did very well, too." Lux replied.

"What'd we get?" asked Gray

""I will send you the data now, if you would like." Lux told him.

"That'd be good." Gray answered. He looked at the uploaded data. "Awesome, 275 zenny, that's pretty good."

"Would you like me to continue battling?" Lux inquired.

"Yeah, as long as you're fine with it." Gray stated.

"Yes, I beleive It would be fun." Lux informed him.

"Well then, go ahead." said Gray. With that, Lux began searching for another battle.
Virus Attack!

CanodumbA: 50
CanodumbB: 50
BunnyA: 50
BunnyB: 50
BunnyC: 50

Battle 2 Start!
"This battle looks like it will be a little bit harded than the last one." Lux said.

"Yeah, you have a couple more enemies, but I'm sure you can do it." said Gray.

"All right then, let's start." Lux held his arm straight out. He faced his palm towards the two Canodumbs and shot lightning at the two. That should be enough to keep them frm distracting me as I deal with these Bunnies. He thought. He faced the nearest Bunny.

"Here, would you like this?" Gray asked. Lux looked at his hand to see a small circle in the center of his palm glowing faintly. So its a Cannon chip, I guess. This should be useful. Thought Lux. He once again held his arm out, aiming it at a Bunny this time, and fired of the shot.

"Here's another." Gray informed him.

"Thank you." Lux said. He faced his palm towards another Bunny and shot off his second blast.

"Good job, that's a great start. Keep it up." Gray said

"Thank you, I will." Lux Replied.

SUMMARY
1. Zap to CanodumbA and CanodumbB (10 dmg and a stun to each)
2. Cannon to BunnyB (40 dmg)
3. Cannon to BunnyA (40 dmg)
the attacks conect, but the bunnies relatiate, only one hitting.

CanodumbA: 40 <STUN>
CanodumbB: 40 <STUN>
BunnyA: 10
BunnyB: 10
BunnyC: 50

Lux: 80
"Drat, I was hit." Lux said.

"It's fine, at least it was just once. You're doing great, don't worry." encouraged Gray.

"Alright. Could I please have a Shotgun next?" Lux requested.

"Sure, here you go." Was Gray's reply as the shotgun appeared in Lux's hands. Lux glanced over the feild at the remaining enemies. He decided to take care of the two Canodumbs that he had hit earlier. Lining himself up so that he believed he just might be able to hit the second one with his shot, he held the gun steadily at eye level, pulled the trigger, and heard the bullet launch.

"Hey, why not try this chip out next?" Gray suggested. Lux looked at his hand, and noticed his right glove was larger, and that the blade had turned into three long, thin, claw-like blades.

"Ah, so the Rageclaw chip it is." Lux said to himself. "Good idea, thank you." He said to Gray. He started running towards one of the bunnies he had shot earlier. He stopped when he got near to it, and reached for it, aiming to grab it and chuck it at the other wounded Bunny. He then backed up a short distance.

"If you don't mind, could you please give me the other Shotgun?" He said, looking at the third Bunny.

"Sure thing, here you go." Gray answered.

Lux, once again, held the gun up to his eye level, and shot at the Bunny.

"Awesome job, Lux, I think that might have done it." Gray said.

I doubt it. I'm don't think that was good enough. Better get ready for my next attack, anyway. Better safe then sorry. Lux thought to himself.

SUMMARY
1.Shotgun to CanodumbA (50 dmg, hoping to splash CanodumbB)
2.Rage claw to BunnyA and BunnyB (20 dmg each)
3.Shotgun to BunnyC (50 dmg, possible Splash)
Both canodumbs are struck by the shotgun. One bunny is picked up and thrown but the other dodges for its life! He then shots the full powered bunny, but the weakened one hits him with a zapring.

CanodumbA: DELETED!
CanodumbB: DELETED!
BunnyA: DELETED!
BunnyB: 10
BunnyC: DELETED!

Lux: 60
Oh, drat, I thought as much. Thought Lux. And I got hit again.

"Alright, Your doing fine, just finish off that last Bunny." Gray said.

Lux held out his hand and shot a blast of lightning from his palm at the remaining Bunny. He ran towards it, dashing left and right to make sure he had as little chance as possible to not be hit. When he reached it, he crossed his arms, then he quickly returned them to their proper sides, making sure to slice at the Bunny with both lightning bot shaped blades in the process.

"I beleive that that ought to do it. Said Lux.

"Me too, great job." Gray replied.

SUMMARY
1.Basic Shot to BunnyB(11 dmg)
2.Dodge
3.Basic Shot to BunnyB(11 dmg)
The attacks tear up the final virus!

CanodumbA: DELETED!
CanodumbB: DELETED!
BunnyB: DELETED
BunnyC: DELETED!

Lux: 60

VICTORY!

Rewards: 50z, Zapring1
"Alright! We did it, great job." Gray said excitedly.

"Yes, we won. Here, I will send you our winnings." Lux said.

"Let's see what we got. . . 50 zenny and a ZapRing1 chip. That's pretty good. I'd like to see that new chip in action. Wait, would you like to take a quick break first? You know, so we could rest and you could re-energize." Gray stated.

"Well, if a break is fine with you, I would enjoy one." Lux told him.

"Alright, then. We'll take a quick break, then back on the net for more training." Gray said.

"That is fine with me." Lux said, and with that, he returned to his pet.
In a bolt of white lightning, Lux was once again on ACDC net, looking for more training.

"Alright Gray, I am on." Lux informed him.

"Okay, then just start looking for a battle." Gray suggested.

"I can handle that. I will start looking." Lux said.

He then began searching for a few virii to fight.
Virus Attack!

BunnyA: 50
Spikey: 90

Battle 1 Start!
"Hey, look, we found some." Gray stated.

"Yes, it seems that we have." Lux replied.

"Wanna try out that new chip we got?" Gray asked.

"Sure, that sounds fine to me." Lux answered.

"Alrighty then, here you go." Gray said as he transferred the chip. Lux glanced at his hand. A small ring, sparking with electricity, had appeared in his hand. It seems like this chip is electric, like me. I beleive I heard that using chips of your element makes them stronger. That should be helpful, as long as it's true. Lux thought.

Glancing at the Spikey, he took ea few steps forwards, to make sure he thought he could hit the Virus, pulled his arm across his body and threw the ring like a frisbee. After chucking the ring, he started running towards Bunnies, dashing in strange patterns to avoid being hit.

"Could you please send me a sword?" Lux requested. Gray had no problem with this request, as he stated while he sent the data to his navi. Lux didn't need to look at his right knuckle to know that the lightning bolt shaped blade that was usually there was now longer and straight.

It's a shame that some viruses have to be so cute. Lux thought, as he made a long, vertical slash towards one of the Bunnies. But they deserve to be deleted any way, cute or not.

SUMMARY
1. Zapring1 to Spikey (45 dmg)
2. Dodge
3. Sword to BunnyB (80 dmg)
Spikey: 45

Lux: 70

Lux hits the Spikey with a Zapring, and deletes a Bunny with a slash of his sword. The second Bunny retaliates with a Zapring of it's own, which Lux dodges. The Heatshot that the Spikey fires, however, manages to hit the mark.
"Great job, one down, only two more to go!" Gray encouraged.

"Thank you for the encouragemant, Gray." Lux replied.

"Here, shoot that Bunny with this." Said Gray. Lux ran to a position where he beleived he could hit his mark. Pulling the gun up to his eye level, he steadied his arms, lined up his aim, and pulled the trigger.

Let's see. . . What should I do next? Lux wondered. Oh, I know, I'll use Zap on that Spikey.

Lux looked at the spikey. Deciding to make it so he'd have the largest target area, Lux ran to the side of the Spikey at full speed, ducking low to the ground to avoid attacks. When he got there, he held up his palm, facing the Spikey's body, and fired off a bolt of lightning at the virus.

"Alright, good job Lux." Gray said.

"Thank you. You did well, too." Lux said.

SUMMARY
1. Shotgun to BunnyB (50 dmg, possible splash)
2. Dodge
3. Zap to Spikey (70 dmg)
The shotgun nails the bunny while the spikey is fried by the elec goodness.

BunnyB: DELETED!
Spikey: DELETED!

Lux: 70

Rewards: 225z
"Alright! Great Job!" Gray exclaimed.

"Thank you, you too." Lux said, happily. "Here I will send you our winnings."

Gray looked as the data appeared. "Ooh, 225 zenny, that's pretty good." he commented.

"Would you like me to continue battling viruses?" Lux asked.

"Sure, just heal yourself at the start of the next match, okay?" Gray said.

"Sure, that sounds like a plan." Lux answered.

Lux then started looking for a new battle.