Training for Lux

The attacks splash great! They delete the viruses!

SpookyA: DELETED!
SpookyB: DELETED!
SpookyC: DELETED!
SeedbatA: DELETED
SeedbatB: DELETED
SeedbatC: DELETED!
SeedbatD: DELETED

Lux: 65

VICTORY!

Rewards: 250z
"Great Job!" Gray said.

"Thank you! You did very well, too." Lux said happily.

"Alright, what'd we get?" Asked Gray.

"Oh, I apologize, I always seem to forget that. I will send you that information now." Lux told him as he sent the data.

"It's fine, really, don't worry about it. Oh, cool, we got 250 zenny." Gray answered.

"Would you like to continue looking for viruses?" Lux asked.

"Well, I'm not sure. You've taken some damage, and we already know that healing at the start of a battle doesn't work. We're doing pretty well, and I think we're on a roll. But if we push or luck, we could end up in over our heads. What do you want to do?" Gray asked.

"Well, I am not sure. I do think that we are doing well. However, I would rather not be deleted, or lose." It's too bad that that shotgun hit both seedbats. If it hadn't, then I would've had the chance to heal while the other seedbat was helpless on the ground. thought Lux. "I am willing to do whatever you would like to do." He said.

"All right. I think . . . We should continue. If you lose much more health before the next battle, I think we should call it quits." Gray reponded.

"I think that sounds like a good plan. I will start looking." said Lux. And with that he began searching for a few new viruses to battle, hoping that continuing wasn't a big mistake.

((Battle 4 is next))
Virus Attack!

MetoolA: 40
MetoolB: 40
MetoolC: 40
CanodumbA: 50
CanodumbB: 50
CanodumbC: 50
SpikeyA: 90
SpikeyB: 90
SpikeyC: 90

Lux: 65

Battle 4 Start!
"Okay, that is a lot, but I think we can handle them." Gray said.

"I agree. Nine viruses should not take too long." Lux replied.

"Alright, what should we do first?" questioned Gray. They both thought. "Would you like to weaken the stronger Virii first?" He asked.

"I guess that that sounds alright . . ." Lux answered, rather unenthusaistically. But shouldn't we just destroy the weaker ones, that way I won't have to deal with so many enemies at once? He thought, though he could never directly disagree with his operator, due to how very unassertive he was.

Gray could sense Lux's unhappiness. "Hey, do you have any other suggestions?" Gray asked.

"Oh, actually, I beleive it may make sense to take out the weaker viruses first, so the battle will get easier and easier, and I won't have to worry about so many enemies at once. That is, if that sounds alright to you, of course." Lux answered, happily.

"Yeah, it sounds good. Here, take a cannon. You should be able to take out a Metool with it." Gray suggested as he sent the data.

"Thank you." Lux answered. He looked towards the Metools. This should finish it off. He thought, as he held his hand steadily. He quickly held it up and fired a blast at the Met in the middle.

Next I'll do some damage to the Canodumbs. He decided. Once again holding up his hand with his palm facing the enemy, although this time it was a different enemy, he gathered electric energy towards his hand. Once he had fully charged the energy, he fired the bolts of lightning at the three Canodumbs.

"Okay, would you like a second Cannon?" Gray asked.

"Yes, that would be good. Thank you." Lux answered as Gray sent him the chip. Aiming his palm, glowing circle and all, at another one of the Mets, he fired another blast, hoping to have deleted it.

"Good start, you're doing fine." Gray said.

SUMMARY
1.Cannon to MetoolB (40 dmg)
2.Zap to Canodumbs A, B, and C (23 damage each.)
3.Cannon to MetoolC (40 dmg)
<(Is that zap damage right? I'm a little confused on it)>
((What do you mean? I think It's right. 70 divided by 3 is 23, If I don't want to go over. So it should do 23 electricity damage to each Canodumb. 23 dmg to CanodumbA, 23 dmg to CanodumbB, and 23 dmg to CanodumbC. Does that sound good or did I not understand the question?))
((Zap is his sig, Albel.))

two Mets are blasted while each Canodumb is slightly damaged. Then one of each virus hits him with an attack.

MetoolB: DELETED!
MetoolC: DELETED!
CanodumbA: 27
CanodumbB: 27
CanodumbC: 27

Lux: 5
"Crud. Are you okay?" Gray asked.

"Yes, but only barely. I am starting to regret our decision to continue." Lux replied.

Arghhh. What to do? I need Lux healed, but even if he heals, He may be hit just as much, and It would waste time, and have no effect. And we just used our strongest non-chip attack, meaning that any healing from a converted chip doesn't heal as efficiently. The best heal would be Lux's charged shot, but that takes a lot of time. Using the Sword would be the second shot, probably, but that's our most useful chip, and we would have a much harder time winning without it. Oh well, I guess if he doesn't survive there's no point in saving chips to win with. Gray decided.

"Here, take this for health." Gray suggested, as he sent the sword chip data to Lux.

"Thank you, very much." Lux answered. He looked at the remaining viruses. Well, last time I made the stupid mistake of trying to heal instantly, then I wasn't prepared to dodge the oncoming attacks, and my heal was useless.Why not try to wait untll the attack comes, dodge, then heal, so I may have a chance to survive this time. He planned.

Continuing to watch his enemies, he prepared to dodge any oncoming attacks, as he used his power to turn the sword chip's data into healing energy. He still waited on his enemies attacks, tensing his body to escape the enemies' attacks, as the energy gathered into a ball in his palm.

Once he had a moments break, he, as usual, pushed the healing ball of energy into his chest, hoping to have done enough to survive this battle, at least for a while longer.

"Come on Lux, you can do it." Gray cheered, quietly.

SUMMARY
1. Dodge
2. Dodge
3. Sword converted to a heal (40 heal to self)
Lux heals and amanges to dodge two attacks. However, one canodumb still catches him with an attack.

Lux: 25
"Great! That bought us some time." Gray said.

"Yes, it did." Lux answered.

"Let's see . . . What to do next? Hey, try taking out that Met, then you'll have less attacks to worry about." Gray suggested, as he sent Lux the last Cannon.

"Thank you. That plan sounds like a good idea." Lux answered, as the glowing circle appeared on his palm. He was so worried and nervous that any help, any stress taken off his mind, like that of having a plan, was a relief.

He watched his enemies for one more second, looking for the first sign of an attack, and preparing himself to dodge. Then, looking at the last Met, he raised his arm, holding it so that his palm faced the opponent. He grasped his wrist with his other hand, to help steady his arm. Then, after lining up his aim, he fired off the blast at the small creature.

I do really hope that that helps. Lux hoped to himself Please let me make it, please let me make it. He chanted in his mind. He looked at the enemies, once again watching for movement, hoping to catch them before they could hit him, so he would be able to dodge.

"Gray noticed the crossed fingers of his navi. "I hope you make it Lux, I'm crossing my fingers for you." he remarked.

SUMMARY
1. Dodge
2. Cannon to MetoolA (40 dmg)
3. Dodge
The last met is taken out. Two Canodumbs attack, but miss.

MetoolA: DELETED!

Lux: 25
"You made it, just keep this up. You can do it." Gray encouraged.

"Thank you, I will try." Lux replied. I believe I can use Zap again. If I convert it to healing power, and I sucessfully heal myself, then I may actually survive. Lux thought.

He ran quickly, rushing towards the back side of his enemies. Ducking down and running in a darting manner, he tried to avoid being hit. He hoped that moving to a new location may make it easier for him to avoid attacks, and could by him some extra time.

As he started to gather the energy for Zap, he instead focused it into his hand, like he always did to heal, and converted its once damaging energy into healing, energy that he hoped would be enough to rechrage him.

As the ball started to form, he continued watching his enemies, following their every movements, ready to jump out of the way of any oncoming attacks. Once the ball was fully charged, he placed his palm onto his chest, moving the healing ball into himself in the process.

"I hope that this helped. . . " he said, though he actually now had regained a slight bit of his confidence, enough to believe that there may actually be a chance that they could win.

SUMMARY
1. Dodge
2. Dodge
3. Zap (Converted to a 70 heal for Lux.)
Lux heals a bit. A Spikey and Canodumb attack, but miss. However, one other enemy lands a hit.

Lux: 75
"Great job, You did it. You came back from so many hits. You can handle this." Gray said.

I appreciate the encouragement, but I'm not so sure about that. I only gained some health back, and we're down to so few chips. . . I mean, even if I barely survived the last few rounds, nothing's preventing me from dropping back down to that point again. If luck had anything to do with me surviving, and I know it did, then it may not happen again. But I do hope that I can squek by and win this match Lux thought, although all he replied was "Thank you."

What to do next? Gray wondered, as he quickly ran through their remaining chips in his mind. We used two, no three cannons, and our sword. That leaves us with two shotguns and the rageclaw chip. Well, Lux seems to prefer to stay out of close range if possible, so we can use the shotguns first. Gray choose.

"Hey, Lux, I'm sending you a shotgun." He informed Lux as he sent the data. "I'll send you the second one as soon as this one's gone, so you can hit them as quickly as possible"

"Thank you very much. That should work out nicely." Lux responded. Grasping his shotgun firmly, he ran to line himself up with two of the Spikeys, one on the end and one in the middle. Once he believed he was properly positioned, he held the gun up, pulled the trigger, and fired at the Spikey, hoping to have hit the the second Spikey aswell.

Wow, he's pretty good at this. Lux thought to himself as he started running to line himself up with the Spike on the other end. I mean, I barely noticed the shotgun disappear, Gray got me the new one so fast. He reached where he judged to be the best postion. He lined up with this Spikey, once again aiming for the one on the end while hoping to possibly also hit the middle one. Its almost the same thing, just the opposite angle. He thought to himself as he raised the gone, lined up his aim, and pulled the trigger.

"Good job Lux, that worked well." Gray said.

" Thank you. You also did very well on slotting that chip in incredibly quickly." Lux responded.

"Thanks." Gray said.

SUMMARY
1. Shotgun to SpikeyA, hoping to splash SpikeyB (50 dmg, possible splash)
2. Dodge
3. Shotgun to SpikeyC, hoping to splash SpikeyB (50 dmg, possible splash)
Each Spikey takes some damage, but all still live. A canodumb attacks, but misses. However, a Spikey still catches Lux with a blast.

SpikeyA: 40
SpikeyB: 40
SpikeyC: 40

Lux: 45
"What do you believe would be our best choice for our next move?" Lux asked

"Well, our only remaing chip would be Rageclaw, so would you like that?" Gray suggested.

"Yes, that sounds fine." Lux responded.

"Okay then, here you go." Said Gray as he sent the rageclaw chip to his navi.

Lux glanced at his right hand as the blade there seperated into 3 smaller, thinner claws. He also noticed his glove increase slightly in size. That would be the rageclaw chip. Now what to do with it? I know! Lux became excited over his new plan.

He ran over to make a line with the three Spikeys. He started out a little far away from the viruses, because he wanted to have a good running start. As he started dashing towards them, he pulled his arm back. His run was at a high speed, so he covered the distance in very little time. Once he was only a short distance away from the first Spikey, he leaped as high into the air as he could, swiping the creatures side as he lifted off.

Well, that worked out okay. Now for the second part of the plan. He thought, as he continued rising in the air. As he reached the peak, he angled his body towards the second Spikey, and flung himself through the air at the Virus, going at a high enough speed to keep him from being an easy target. As he approached it he realised he was going to go over it, so his plan had to be adjusted slightly. Alright, whatever, Instead of plowing my claws through it, I'll just swipe it from above. He thought.

As he approached the Spikey, he held his arms out in front of him. As he continued flying through the air, he passed over the Spikey and aimed as well as he could to try to land a good swipe across its back. As gravity pulled him further, he hit the ground beyond the first two Spikeys, but was able to go straight into a forward roll, ending up lying on his back.

"That was rather fun." Lux said, as he stood up and dusted himself off.

"T-That was awesome." Gray said, amazed.

It may not have been the most effective of manuevers, or the most strategic or stylish, but it was pretty good, in my opinion. Besides, it was fun. Lux thought.

SUMMARY
1. RageClaw to SpikeyC (40 dmg)
2. Dodge
3. Rageclaw to SpikeyB (40 dmg)
The slashes and acrobatics pay off, deleting the spikeys as he lands. The remaining one blasts to try and avenge his comrades, but it missed.

SpikeyA: 40
SpikeyB: DELETED
SpikeyC: DELETED

Lux: 45
"Great work!" Gray said excitedly.

Only one Spikey left. I just need to finish it, then the Cannons, and I'll be all set. Lux thought, looking at the last Spikey. He quickly rushed towards it. His speed increasing with every step, he rapidly approached the remaining virus.

He was just a few steps away from the Spikey when he pulled his arm back and smashed it forward with as much speed and power as he could. His fist was aimed at the Virus's stomach, and he hoped that his "claws" would be sent straight through it.

Pulling his arm back to him, he did a baseball style slide under the Spikey, sttod up, and ran to line himself up with the Canodumbs, being careful to watch out for attacks along the way.

Let's see, I can use Zap again, but how should I use it? He wondered. I could use it to heal myself, probably back to total health. But if I do that It'll take me far longer to handle those Canodumbs. If I hit the three them, then I could probably easily finish them off witha quick blaster shot each. If I dont, it'll take a charge shot each to take them out. He continued thinking.

"I have decided on what to do." he stated. "I am going to heal myself now, and take out those Canodumbs after that."

"Okay, Sounds like a plan. You can do it!" Gray replied.

Lux gathered the energy tjhat he needed to his hand. He slowly charged the energy, gathering it all to his hand and converting its harming electric energy into healing, recharging energy. Once it was done, and he had gathered all of the energy to his palm, he placed his hand on his chest, like always. And by doing this he pushed the healing energy into his body.

I hope that was the right choice.. Lux thought, but he did believe that he had made the best decision available to him.

SUMMARY
1. Rageclaw to SpikeyA (40 dmg)
2. Dodge
3. Zap Converted to a 70 heal for Lux
Luz smacks down the last SPikey before healing. One canodumb attacks, but it misses.

SpikeyA:DELETED!
SpikeyB: DELETED
SpikeyC: DELETED

Lux: 100
((if only one Canodumb attacked, and it missed, then why am I still at 45 health. Did the other ones hit me, or do I really have more? Because if I took no damage, then I'm pretty sure that I should have full health now, but I still have what I had last round. Just wondering))