Virus Attack!

CanodumbA: 50
CanodumbB: 50
SeedbatA: 50
SeedbatB: 50
SeedbatC: 50

Riderman: 80

Battle 2 Start!
"This shouldn't take long!" Okita shouted as he took out his chips. "BattleChip! ShotGun! Slot-In!" A Shotgun appeared in the hands of Riderman as he grabbed it and put it on. He jumped back and dashed into an angle where CanodumbA and CanodumbB were behind eachother. Riderman let a shot fire at CanodumbA.

"Good shot!" Okita complimented. Riderman took out his Riderblade as his ShotGun vanished and slashed SeedbatA.

[ShotGun]CanodumbA:50 (50)
[ShotGun]CanodumbB:50 (50)
[RiderBlade]SeedbatA:50 (9)
Ridermans attacks manage to delete a couple of viruses, but another pair hit him in return.

CanodumbA: DELETED
CanodumbB: 50
SeedbatA: DELETED

Riderman: 60
"Let's end this!" Okita said as he slotted in one of their favorite BattleChips.

"BattleChip! RageClaw! Slot-In!" With Riderman's hands turning into Claws, he jumped towards CanodumbB and slashed him two times. He turned to SeedbatB and jumped up and slashed it one time.

[RageClaw x2]CanodumbB: 50 (80)
[RageClaw]SeedbatB:50 (40)
The canodumb is ripped apart but the bat evades the sloppy attack. It then counters.

CanodumbB: DELETED!

Riderman: 40
As Riderman yelped in pain, he dashed towards the remaining virii. He slashed SeedBatB two times and SeedBatC one time, hoping that the attacks would connect.

"Nice shot!" Okita said as he took out some more chips.

[RageClaw x2]SeedbatB:50 (80)
[RageClaw]SeedbatC:50 (40)
The sword however, is overtaxed, and snaps in half! Rider is hit by attacks from both enemies!

Riderman: 10

"BattleChip! Guard! Slot-In!" An shield appeared in Riderman's arms that was supposed to protect him and reflect attacks.

"BattleChip! Cannon! Slot-In" Okita slotted in a Cannon chip as a Cannon appeared in his other hand. He fired a blast at SeedBatB. The Cannon vanished as his hand once turned into his RiderBlade. He slashed the remainings of SeedBatB

[RiderBlade]SeedBatB: 9
[Cannon]CanodumbB: 40
[Guard is on]
<(Wait, I'm confused, are you putting the HP of the viruses before the damage? If so, could you please stop that and only put damage, or at least specift which is the damage. Also, I believe you mean seedbats, since the cannondumbs are dead, edit plx?)>

((Yeah, I only put the HP before the damage to make it easier for the mods and I. But I guess I'll change it.))
<(Thankie, but the canons targets still wrong XD)>

The bats are hit by the blasts, as they swing back, one attack is rebounded, and the other misses!

SeedbatB: 26
SeedbatC: 10

Riderman: 10
Okita slotted in one more chip into his P.E.T. to aid Riderman in his fight. A cannon appeared in Riderman's hands as he grabbed it and shot it at SeedBatB. His gun vanished as his arm once again turned into a Rider Blade. He dashed and slashed SeedBatC two times.

[Cannon]SeedBatB: 40
[RiderBlade x2]SeedBatC: 18
The first bat is blasted and the second is cut once. It backs up a bit to escape the second strike and then hits Riderman with its own attack.

SeedbatB: DELETED!
SeedbatC: 1

Riderman: 1
Okita growled in pain as he was hit. "Just one more to go!" Riderman said as he slashed the last one with his Rider Blade. He jumped to the other side of the battlefield and prepared to dodge any attacks that the virus was going to use.

[RiderBlade]SeedBatC: 9
Riderman's blade cut through the Seedbat just as it was about to launch its attack! A close call.

SeedbatB: DELETED!
SeedbatC: DELETED

Riderman: 1

VICTORY!

Reward: 300z.
Riderman gasped due to heavily damage. " I think that's enough for now." Okita smiled as he plugged out Riderman.

"Good job, Riderman."