Jacked in

A portal appears and Houndman walks out. He says to himself "Alright time for me to do some searching around." He begins to walk along a path. Then he says to himself "I can't wait to see how exciting this is going to be."
Houndman finds a small virus group!

MetoolA 40HP
MetoolB 40HP
MetoolC 40HP

Houndman 100HP

BATTLEROUTINE...SET>>>EXECUTE
"Ok time to test my fighting skills."Houndman says. Houndman rolls his shoulders and jumps back and gets ready to fight. Then he says "Lets hope I don't almost die because that would suck."

"Alright Houndman ready to kick some viri butt?" Quentin says.

"Of course, I couldn't be anymore ready to kick some viri butt." Houndman says.

"Alright then lets do this!!" Quentin yells.

Houndman readies his buster and starts to step back some. He then jumps up and flips in the air, then tries to shoots with his shotgun down at one of the viri.
Then he drops down and tries shoot at another with his cannon.
After doing all of that he moves back and gets ready for any incoming attacks.
<(At the end of every post, you need to put in a small summary, shoing how you spent each action, what the attack was, who it was at, and the damage it does)>
Summary
1. Cannon - 40 - MetoolA
2. Shotgun - 50 - MetoolB
3. Dodge
Both targets are wiped out. The last one attacks with a shockwave, but it misses.

MetoolA DELETED!
MetoolB DELETED!
MetoolC 40HP

Houndman 100HP
"Now it's time to finish this!" Houndman says.

Houndman steps back and takes out his sniper buster and tries use flame shots. Then if the last viri is not dead he will try to shoot at the viri with his regular buster. Then he will get ready for any attacks.

Summary:
1. Fire Shots - 2 shots of 25
2. Buster - 9
3. Dodge
((Need to fix the link in your sig. I don't think you've posted your profiles in the appropriate sections: do so and then put links to them in your sig.))

Houndman's first flame shot exploded on contact. As he readied his second, however, the virus attacked. Houndman got out his second shot and tried to avoid the incoming shockwave, but clumsy dodging kept him from avoiding the hit. Nonetheless, the virus was dead.

MetoolA DELETED!
MetoolB DELETED!
MetoolC DELETED!

Houndman 90HP

VICTORY!
Reward: 120z.