Co-Op Busting

Bushidoman appeared on the net, and waited for Teppouken.
"Ugh. It's been almost ten minutes...where is he?" bushido growled.
(( Don't bump IC. ))

Teppouken came down in a flash of light, materializing from toe to head. He opening his eyes, and checked out Bushidoman. "You look tough..." he said. "But let's see how you fight!" Teppouken began to search around the area for viruses.
"Right. What took ya, anyway? Transmission problems?"
Virus Attack!

MetoolA: 40
MetoolB: 40
MetoolC: 40
SeedbatA: 50
SeedbatB: 50
Spikey: 90

Bushidoman: 100
Teppouken: 150

Battle 1 Start!
Tepken turned, and smiled. "About time we found some!" he said, falling into a combat stance with his sword.
"Yaiba. Battlechip, please." Tepken requested.
"Right!" Yaiba replied, slotting in a shotgun and a cannon. Tepken took the data, and formed both of his arms into the appropriate weapons. He first took the cannon, and blasted it at the Metool that looked at him funny. Then he turned, and did the same thing to a Seedbat. Tepken got ready to dodge the oncoming attacks.

1. Cannon(40) > MetoolA
2. Shotgun(50) > SeedbatA
3. Dodge
4. Dodge
Bushidoman smiled, knowing that it was going to be fun to bust with a friend. "Kyle! Give me a chip!" he said, and Kyle promptly put Cannon in. "Right! Use that, and then slash one!" Bushidoman used Cannon on the spikey, looking the toughest of the bunch, and then slashed at the other seedbat. He then did his best to dodge incoming attacks.

1. Cannon > Spikey (50 dmg)
2. Slash > SeedbatB (9 dmg)
3. Dodge

HP: 100
The cannon blast is fired off at the metool. But the metool suspected it, and took a side step to dodge it. He then hit the ground with his pik. And struck Bushidoman as he was about to attack, directing the cannon at the seedbat instead. The slash that Bushidoman had used, hit the seedbat. The shotgun hit the seedbat after getting hit by the cannon.

MetoolA: 40
MetoolC: 40
SeedbatA: Deleted
SeedbatB: 41
Spikey: 90

Bushidoman: 90

((I fired at the Spikey.))
((I know. The cannon was redirected at the seedbat if you had read thouroughly.))
Teppouken said quietly, "That went well...oh well. Bushidoman! Attack the Metools, I'll take out the Spikey and the Seedbat! Yaiba, I need a sword, stat." Yaiba sent the chip quickly, not bothering to say anything as he did. Tepken recieved the chip, claring at the virii as his arm shown, then morphed. Slowly it grew a razor sharp blade, whoch would soon be used to chop up those virii. Tepken brought it up from his side, pointing it at the virii. "Bring it." he said, dissapearing at an incredible speed. In a flash, Tepken was behind the virii, and in another was at their side. The next moment, he was right above them, coming down in a spinning dance with his sword. Once landed, he continued to spin, and delivered a slash to each virus before returning to his original location by his ally.

1+2. Sword(80 + 10 possibly) > Spikey + Seedbat
3. Dodge
4. Dodge
Bushidoman nodded, and said, "Kyle! Chip!" Kyle nodded, and selected a shotgun. "There. Have fun!" Bushidoman grinned, and moved to the side to get a better shot at the Mettaurs. He fired the Shotgun, and then came up beside the Met and slashed at it. He then drew back to where Teppouken was standing.

1. Shotgun > Met1 and possibly 2 (40 dmg? 50?)
2. Slash > Met3 (9 dmg)
3. Dodge

HP: 90
((Where's the +10 coming from?))

Teppouken stabs two enemies before retreating. Bushidoman then shoots a met before running up and slashing another. He gets hit with a shockwave while retreating.

MetoolA: DELETED!
MetoolC: 31
SeedbatB: DELETED!
Spikey: 10

Bushidoman: 80
(( Wasn't it that sword types get +10 for sword chips sometimes?? ))

Tepken muttered, "I guess I'll have to target that spikey again..." He drew his own sword, looked at the Spikey, smiled, and said, "En Guard." He rushed at the spikey, charging his sword at the same time. Once he reached the virus, he delivered the slash to the spikey's head.

1+2. Charge
3. Charge Slash (36) > Spikey
4. Dodge
(Actually, they used to get +10 for melee attacks ALL the time, but the new subtype rules now just give us a free dodge for two melee attacks in a row per turn)
(( Okay. Carry on, please. ))
(( Blast. Hiko gave up on the RP. ))
Teppouken cuts down the Spikey. A met attacks him, but misses.

MetoolC: 31
Spikey: DELETED!

((Meh, I'll continue as normal, just mostly ignore though. Just ditch him after this battle, I guess.))
To finish the battle, Yaiba sent his navi the two Heatshot chips they had. Tepken took aim, and fired off the flames at the virii.

1. Heatshot (70) > MetB
2. Heatshot (70) > MetC
3. Dodge
4. Dodge
They both go down.

MetoolB: DELETED!
MetoolC: DELETED!
Spikey: DELETED!