The journey:part two

Stryder materializes, and steps forward. She stylishly whips out Zieghart, and makes a few minor tweaks to her effects. "Ok, Stryder. I want to try something new this time. Since you now have Zieg as your weapon, I'll let you fight however you want so you can play to the best of your ability. I'll only suggest battlechips, and a few tactics alright?" "Umm...Ok Alexia. Just don't become too quiet on me. Now...." Stryder holds Zieghart in front of her and aggresivley strums a power chord. "Zieghart, are you listening?" Stryder proceeds forward, lightly strumming the guitar with each step.
Virus Attack!

SeedbatA: 50
SeedbatB: 50
Spikey: 90

Stryder: 150

Battle 1 Start!
"Shotgun. Cannon...download!!" "Lets rock!!" Stryder's guitar is ingulfed in a gloomy purple aura, as she prepares her shotgun chip. Stryder steadies her hand, and faces the SeedBats. "*sigh* Well...here goes nothin'." Stryder quickly plays two random power chords, as the puple aura began to fade away. From the head of the guitar, a pair semi-transpaent of sound waves snake their way towards both of the SeedBats. "Now, to delete that Spikey." "Gotcha." With the purple aura gone, Stryder runs her her fingers over the effects board, turning on all of the distortion effects. She then plays 5 random notes continuosly, gathering power for her cannon. Zieghart then began to vibate. The magnetic core was resonating with the ground. "HAAAA!!!" Stryder aggresively strums all 6 strings, which in turn sends a gigantic sound wave hurling towards SpikeyA. Stryder then stands up straight, perfectly motionless with her head down. She repostitions Zieghart so that its pointing perfectly left and right, waiting for the enemy to take action.

Overview:
1. Shotgun to SeedBat A and B-60 dmg to each
2. Cannon to SpikeyA- 50 dmg
3. dodge
The shotguns tear into the viruses, but the spikey retaliates and barely misses Stryder.

SeedbatA: DELETED
SeedbatB: DELETED
Spikey: 50

"Hmmph, not bad. Time to end it." "Vulcan2...download!! Finish 'em off." Styder made her way backwards, away from the Spikey, putting some distance between them. Zighart began to vibrate faintly, and glow with a bright blue aura. "It's ready, already? That was quick." Stryder repositioned the guitar so that the head of it was pointing at the Spikey. She cracked her fingers, glared at SpikeyA, and stood firm. "Buh-bye!!" Using a 'reach/pull' motion, Stryder furiously plucked the last three strings from top to bottom 5 times. With each strum of the guitar, the blue aura surrounding Zieghart became brighter, luanching a faint blue soundwave at the Spikey.

Overivew:
1. Vulcan2 to SpikeyA-20dmg x 5 hits
2.dodge
3.dodge
The first three shots land, killing the dog. The rest just whiz past as it disappears.

SeedbatA: DELETED
Spikey: DELETED!

Rewards: 250z
"A bit overdone...but deleted, none the less. Good work, Stryder. Lets move on shall we?" "Alright then." Stryder whips Zieghart over her shoulder, and walks foward once again. "Soo, that guita-...I mean, Zieghart. It's pretty nice. Reminds me of myself when I was younger. " "Ohhh? You used to play the guitar too? Awesome." "Yeah. Believe it or not, Ziegharts music inspired me to start playing. Ya know, I ought to buy myelf a new guitar and play with you sometime." Stryder smiled, and opened her eyes in excitement. "That'd be awesome, Alexia. I can't want to jam with you soon! ^_^"
Jam time would have to wait!

BunnyA: 50
BunnyB: 50
BunnyC: 50
BunnyD: 50
BunnyE: 50

Battle 2 Start!
"*sigh* Well, looks like our little jam session will have to wait a bit." "Yeah, I noticed. I wonder who we could get to....Ha!! I've got it!! Alexia, lets finish this up." "Huh? Wait. What are you scheming now, Stryder?" "I'll tell ya later. Come on!" And with that, Stryder wields Zieghart with the head pointing straight at BunnyC. "A small crowd hmm? Looks like this'll be fun." "Vulcan1....download!" Zieghart was once again engulfed in a blue aura. The magnetic core began vibrating, silently, to a steady 1-2 beat. Stryder tapped her foot to the beat, until she felt the vulcan1 chip was ready. "These are for you!!" Stryder snaked her way left and right, strumming the guitar, sending a mass of soundwaves towards BunnyC. She came to a halt, preparing to dive backwards. "Alexia, send the shotgun." "I'm on it. Shotgun...download!" Zieghart was now surrounded with a dark purple aura once more. Turning on the grunge effects, she suddenly leaps backwards, holding Zieghart at her waist, aiming inbetween BunnyC and B. "Alright. Here we....go!" Stryder plays two power chords in quick succession. With each shot from the shotgun, Stryder could feel Zieghart pulsating more and more, as the murky purple aura began to fade. "Alexia. Zieghart is calling." "Ohh, you can hear him speak too? I thought I heard something from your guitar, but to me it sounded like static on a amp or something." "That's good, none the less. The fact that you heard the static means your able to hear him." "Hmm, I wonder what he's saying? Could you tell me Stryder?"

Overview-
1. Vulcan1 to BunnyC-20dmg x 3
2. shotgun to BunnyB/C- 60dmg each
3.dodge
((Next turn, make sure you check the Announcements forum. Subtypes have changed.))

Two bullets from the vulcan hit the bunny and two are taken out by the shotgun. One fires off a Zapring, only to miss.

BunnyA: 10
BunnyB: DELETED!
BunnyC: DELETED!
BunnyD: 50

((OOC:With the new subtype changes, Im guessing cursor types dont get the +10dmg for gun chips anymore?))

"Zieghart says that he feels tremendous energy within him. It grows with every attack, waiting for you....us, to unleash it." Alexia stroked her chin, as if she had a beard, and thought. "Hmm...How 'bout we unleash this 'energy' then." "Sounds good to me."

BunnyA, battered and bruised, scampered behind BunnyD and E. "Running away? Hmmph. Not from me." Stryder hopped backwards, putting a great deal of distance between her and the Bunnies. She breifly glanced at her effects panel, and looked for some effects she hadn't used yet. "Ahhh, here we go. How 'bout some of this." With a flick of her fingers, Stryder activates her distortion overdrive effect, and cranks all of the knob settings to the max. Immediately, Zieghart begins to glow with a white light and gives off massive feedback. So sharp, and high pitched, it was enough to break ones eardrums. "Stryder, whats with the feedback? Is Zieghart doing something?" "I...I think so. I could've sworn I felt someones hand over mine, when I selected this distortion overdrive effect. It was Zieg's favorite..." "Can you control it? Is it hurting you?" "Not at all. Actually, somehow this feels natural to me."

Zieghart continued to give off feedback, and the bright white light. "Ok, Im sending you both of the cannons now. Cannon chips.....download!" Zieghart was now vibrating violently, nearly shaking itself out of Stryders hands. She began playing a series of five notes over and over again, keeping her eye on BunnyA. "I didn't forget about you. Now, be gone!" Stryder furiously strums all 6 strings, firing her 1st cannon. The soundwave seemed to snake its way past Bunny D and E, and headed straight for A. Stryder plucked the strings again, firing her 2nd cannon, launching a soundwave towards BunnyD. Firing both of the cannons after another, somehow produced a strange sound in conjunction with the feedback. Both Alexia and Stryder could hear this sound, but neither knew what it was exactly. "Whoa...Alexia, did you just hear what I heard?" "Yeah...It kind of sounded like a voice. What was that?"

Overview:

1.*Snipe* Cannon to BunnyA-40 dmg
2. Cannon to BunnyD-40dmg
3. dodge
((Yup.))

Stryder picks off the weakened bunny before pumping a quick shot into its neighbor. The last one attacks, but misses.

BunnyA: DELETED!
BunnyD: 10

"It was Zieghart again. 'Let yourself go. Feel the rhythm, and unleash the power....Play from your heart....' Thats what he said." "The heart huh? Lets give this a shot. I'll send you a battlechip to get you started. Heatshot.....download!" Stryder stood firm in place, holding Zieghart in the air like a pole. A fierce, red aura engulfed it, and her hands. Stryder began tapping her feet to a 1-2 beat, trying to start a rhythm. "Hey Alexia, can you crank up your music player a bit? I can't focus without some tunes." Alexia giggles happily, and says, "Sure thing Stryder. Just feel the beat, and go with the flow." Stryder kept her head low, looking at the strings on her guitar, completely ignoring the Bunnies. Almost out of instinct, Stryder begins playing one of her favorite songs. She constantly strums 4 different notes in a random order. "I can feel it.....the beat..." Suddenly, Stryder lifts her head, and delivers a soul piercing stare to BunnyE. "Showtime!" Stryder strums the first 3 strings, launching the heatshot at BunnyE. A fiery transparent soundwave was now hurling itself towards it like a rocket.

Stryder continued tapping her feet. The beat she heard steadily became clearer and clearer. She then, holding Zieghart in one hand, raised it in the air. "Alexia. That song...Its Sonata Arctica isn't it?" "Mmhmm. Its my favorite artist." "Could you V-Sync it with Zieghart?" "V-Sync? Huh? What are you about to do, Stryder?" "trust me on...no...trust 'us' on this one. Zeighart and I..." ".....Alright then. Feel the beat, Stryder." As Alexia V-sync'd her current song with Zieghart, a bright green aura slowly snaked its way across Zieghart, covering it similar to a progress bar. Stryder kept her eyes forward, on both of the Bunnies, not saying a word. Just glaring at it. "Hmm...Kingdom for a Heart? Good choice Alexia." Alexia's current song, Kingdom for a Heart (by Sonata Arctica), was now fully V-Sync'd with Zieghart. The green aura was now whipping around fiercely like a fire, and the magnetic core inside Zieghart began resonating with the ground, causing it to vibrate violently. Stryder began once again to tap her foot to the beat of the song, and began playing the song. She knelt down on one knee, and started jamming. Alexia watched through her PET, as Stryder performed. "Wow, look at her go. She's really into that song. It's almost as if nothing can stop her," Alexia whispered to herself.

Stryder, still on one knee, kept on playing, untill she reached the hook of the song. "Now...I'll show you how it feels...to play from the heart. Now listen. This is it. This is....my anthem!!" Still playing her guitar, Stryder stands herself up, and begins to do all kinds of crazy stances. She furiously plays a multitude of riffs, power chords, and octaves. All the while, with each and every stroke of the strings, Zieghart launches what seemed to be a non-stop barrage of soundwaves towards both Bunny D and E. "Amazing. Stryder has such inspiration. And Zieghart...who knew that it had soo much power...."

Overview:
1.heatshot to BunnyE- 40dmg
2. *sig atk* The Anthem-30 dmg to both BunnyD and E
3. dodge
((Don't forget to mention that Heashot's have splash.))
Both bunnies are struck by the heatshot. The last bunny is now in bad shape with no where to run and Stryder easily finishes off the twerp with her music.

BunnyA: DELETED!
BunnyD: DELETED!
BunnyE: DELETED!

Rewards: Zapring, 300z
"Wow!!! That was amazing Stryder. How did you pull off those incredible moves?" "I did just as you said, Alexia. Feel the beat, and let myself go. Nothing to it really, once you feel the beat." "Heh heh, I see. But still, that was one nasty attack. Seemed like a special of some sort." "Hmm...I guess so." There was a long pause between the two of them. "Wanna see it again?" "You read my mind didn't ya? Yeah, sure. Show it to me again." "Hmph. Alrighty, off I go then." Stryder whips Zieghart over her shoulder and proceeds forward once more to bust some more viruses. She suddenly heard a faint voice coming from Zieghart. "Your ...anthem...Stryder...." "*gasp* Whoa, Stryder. Either I'm dreaming, or I just understood what Zieghart said." Stryder chuckled to herself silently, yet happily. "Yup. You sure did. Looks like you can understand him now. Awesome. ^_^"
(((Bump))) :ph43r:
((In the future, please make a note when you're looking for more enemies and also mention which battle you'll be going on. I was going to get this last night, but wasn't sure you wanted more enemies.))

Virus Attack!

MetoolA: 40
MetoolB: 40
MetoolC: 40
SeedbatB: 50
SeedbatC: 50

Battle ? Start!
(Battle 3. @.@)

"Looks like you've got a small crowd this time Sryder. Think you can handle it?" "Of course. Why wouldn't I? Besides..." Stryder whips out Zieghart, and holds it perpendicularly to her body. "Zieg's been waitin' for a nice crowd just like this one. Let's go!!" Stryder stood her ground, looking at each of the viruses with great confidence. "Alexia. Send me the heatshot and shotgun." "Gotcha. Heatshot, shotgun.....download!" Zighart suddenly became ingulfed in a fiery red aura. As she rolled her fingers over the effects board, Stryder flipped on the Flanger effects and began to play a series of hard octaves. As she strummed the guitar, Stryder kept her eyes on Seedbat B/C, keeping a fair distance between herself and them. "You oughta get a kick outta this." Stryder unleashes a nasty power chord, launching the crimson heatshot at Seedbats B/C. As it roared its way toward them, Stryder began strafing around the group untill she was behind the Metools. "Now to take care of some these guys." Stryder quickly changed her effects from flanger to grunge, as her hand rolled over the effects board once more. A gloomy purple aura suddenly ingulfs Zieghart. "Take some of this!" As Stryder nodded her head to a beat, she fell to one knee and played two seemingly random power chords. The two semitransparent soundwaves seemed to hop along the ground like startled little rabbits, heading towards Metool A/B.

Overview:
1. Heatshot to SeedbatB-40 fire dmg/splash to SeedbatC
2. Shotgun to Metool A and B-50 dmg each
3. dodge
((Bump. :ph43r: Sorry for my inactiveness. Became busy with schollwork and all. ))
The heatshot andd shotgun peel away a few virii as the remaining ones attack. Stryder duck a seedbats wings, but the spikey catches her.

MetoolA: DELETED
MetoolB: DELETED
MetoolC: 40
SeedbatC: DELETED

Stryder: 120