The journey:part two

"Ahh!! That smarts." Stryder staggers, and falls to her knees as she is hit. "You alright, Stryder?" "Mmmph...Yeah, nothin' I can't handle. I'm alright. Just keep those battlechips coming." "Alright. Heres a new batch of chips for ya. Vulcan1, Cannon, Vulcan2....download!" Picking herself up, Stryder gripped Zieghart with one hand, while running her hand through her hair, looking at the remaining virii. "Vulcans huh? Well, this ought to be fun." Zieghart was now vibrating, and glowing with a faint blue aura. She then held Zieghart at her shoulder, holding it like it were a rifle. Stryder began to play a short series of quick, high-pitched power chords. Three semi transparent soundwaves were sent, hurling towards MetoolC. Just has the faint blue aura had disappeared, a brighter one appeared, and Zieghart began vibrating with fierce tenacity, nearly shaking itself out of Stryders hands. She gripped Zieg with all her might, aimed once again at MetoolC, and furiously plucked the last 3 strings. Noticing that the Metool was practically dead (assuming vulcan1 hits it three times), Stryder quickly aimed to her far right at SeedbatA, and continued firing what few shots remained from the vulcan2 chip at it. Once the vulcan2 chip dispensed all five of its shots, Stryder skips her way backwards to create some distance, and strafes all the while, playing a series of five random notes repeatedly. "This ought to be the end of these guys...I hope." Stryder leaps and falls on her back, sliding to her left, fiercely stroking all six strings on the guitar. Yet another soundwave was launched from Zieghart, roaring its the Spikey.

Overview:
1. Vulcan1 to MetoolC-10dmg x 3hits
2.Vulcan2 to MetoolC-15dmg x 5 hits/Splash to SeedbatA
3. Cannon to Spikey-40 dmg
Both Vulcans chew through the Met and two stray shots hit the bat as well. Stryder also nails a Spikey with the cannon. The bat then stirkes the girls by firing off its wings.

MetoolA: DELETED
MetoolB: DELETED
MetoolC: DELETED!
SeedbatA: 20
SeedbatB: DELETED
SeedbatC: DELETED
Spikey: 50

Stryder: 100
"Mmph. Heh, typical. Is that the best you've got?" "Ready for your next set of chips, Stryder?" "Ready as I'll ever be." "Ok then. Cannon, Zapring chips.....download!"

Constantly strafing left and right, Stryder tried her best to keep the enemies guessing when and where she'd attack next. "Guess I'll start with the Seedbat for now." Stryder begins to strum Ziegharts strings once more, playing another series of five random notes, preparing her last cannon chip. She then struck the last 6 strings, launching a soundwave at the Seedbat. "All thats left now is that Spikey." Stryder rolls her fingers over the effects board, turning on her distortion and grunge effects. Zieghart begins to glow with a bright yellow aura, and sparks are leaping from it like popcorn. "So this is what my zapring chips look like. Sweet! Let's see...how about I try this?"[/I] Stryder fell to one knee, and began playing three short notes, followed by one long note continuously. As she took her time aiming at the Spikey, the sparks that were coming from Zieghart suddenly gathered at the very top end of the guitar, gathering itself into a mass of electric energy. Stryder quickly strums and plays two octaves, sending the electtric energy mass flying towards the Spikey. As the zaprings made their way closer, Zieghart began to gently vibrate, getting slightly stronger as it came closer to the Spikey. "Those were the zaprings right, Stryder? Pretty flashy if you ask me, but cool none the less."

Overview:
1. cannon to SeedbatA-40dmg
2.Zapring to Spikey:40 dmg (elec)
3.Zapring to Spikey:40 dmg (elec)
The attacks trash the remaining viruses!

MetoolA: DELETED
MetoolB: DELETED
MetoolC: DELETED!
SeedbatA: DELETED
SeedbatB: DELETED
SeedbatC: DELETED
Spikey: DELETED

Stryder: 100

VICTORY!

Rewards: 150z, Heatshot
"well, that was fun. But I've got more fun for ya Stryder. Lets get outta here." Stryder logs herself out. ((crappy post, just anxious to post in event. :ph43r: )