A Difficult Duet?

Moonlight's crazed slashing took out the Shrubby and the Canodumb with expert precision. Kenji's Heatshot was just effective, although as he tossed his Boomerang, he realized that he had erringly thrown it at a virus that Moonlight had just deleted. However, before he could realize his mistake, the Boomerang curved around and smashed into a Shrubby that had accidentally strayed into its path. One of the Spikeys let fly a fireball at Kenji, but it bounced off his shield, reflecting back to the virus and hitting it instead.

CanodumbA: DELETED!
ShrubbyA: DELETED!
CanodumbB: DELETED!
ShrubbyB: DELETED!
CanodumbC: DELETED!
ShrubbyC: DELETED!
SpikeyA: 60
SpikeyB: 90
SpikeyC: 90

Moonlight: 130 HP
Kenji: 100 HP
As the shot reflected off of his shield, Kenji raised his arm as it transformed into a double barreled gun. He raised the barrel and aimed it at the porcupine like virus. Grinning he let out a spray of shells as they spread out and encompassed the enemy. Keito reached into his pack and pulled out his old sword chip, the nslid it into his laptop.

"Kenji, sword chip comming your way. Show them your sword kenshido!"

"My who and the what now?"

"Sword, slashy, bad guy, now!"

A large beamsword grew out of the plate on his wrist. He rushed towards the weakened enemies and let out a wave of slashes and stabs into their data.

Summary:
1. Shotgun-40dmg-SpikeyA
2. Sword-80dmg-SpikeyB
3. Sword-80dmg-SpikeyC
"Hm?" Moonlight let out, watching Kenji as he prepared to strike with the blade. He rushed over to the hound targeted by the firepower the navi had shown. Then, reeling his left arm back a bit, he followed through with a horizontal slash. Afterward, Moonlight hopped down the line, landing into a full on rush, while veering to the left, hopefully getting behind the virii as Kenji distracted them.

As he got roughly between the two of them, he hopped away a short distance and held his arms out, keeping a straight line from hand to hand. As Kenji came to blows with the virii, Moonlight came forth in a blind-flank, swinging his arms foward in a lateral double-slash...

Summary

Abyssal Drive: Turn 3

1: DelayedAttack-27dmg-SpikeyA
2: Dodge
3: TeamAttack-27dmg-SpikeyB
4: TeamAttack-27dmg-SpikeyC
The team efforts annihilate the remaining trio of Spikeys.

CanodumbA: DELETED!
ShrubbyA: DELETED!
CanodumbB: DELETED!
ShrubbyB: DELETED!
CanodumbC: DELETED!
ShrubbyC: DELETED!
SpikeyA: !DELETED!
SpikeyB: !DELETED!
SpikeyC: !DELETED!

Moonlight: 130 HP
Kenji: 100 HP

Victory!

GET:
Moonlight: Heatshotx1, 200 zenny
Kenji: 400 zenny
"There we go." Moonlight said, looking over to Kenji. "Good job, and thanks for not damaging me or anything." He finished, then turning his attention to Zanzo. "Zanzo, we have someone to talk to today. An old friend has finished up on it. Further, these 'tests' have shown that you are more than capable of handling things."

"....Tests? You mean.." Zanzo asked.

"Yeah, you were meant to have me, for a while anyways. But it's time I went back. I feel uncomfortable with these limits on me anyway."

"Hm. Alright then. Logging out...."

"Excellent." Moonlight replied, turning to Kenji. "It's been fun..." He said, disappearing in a dark flash...
Kenji took off his cloak and folded it up into a neat stack, then tossed in onto the ground. He sat down and laid his head onto his pillow. He glanced at the scarfed navi breifly.

"Whatever dude, come back soon, i'll be right here waiting for you."

With a yawn he stared up into the sky for a bit then nodded off for a quick nap.