More Training

Blazing Draconian logs in

Blazing Draconian: Okay, now for some training!

Zylaen: Okay, lets do this! So we can try the new EnergyBomb we received from the trade.

Blazing Draconian then starts searching for Viruses to fight

(Yeah, I am bored, I couldn't find anything to accomplish on this forum)
Virus Attack!

CanodumbA: 50
CanodumbB: 50
Spikey: 90

Blazing: 100

Battle 1 Start!
Blazing Draconian: There it is! Lets go!

Zylaen: Right! Slotting in Cannon!

Blazing Draconian handmorphs into a Cannon and fires one shot at Spikey, then he charges up his energy into his fang and blasted an Inferno Beam at Spikey to finish him off! Then he launched one buster shot at CanodumbA

1.) Cannon, 40, Spikey
2.) Inferno Beam, 60, Spikey
3.) Blazing Buster, 4, Canodumb

(I can dodge, right?)
((Need to use an action to dodge.))

The cannon misses, but the other two attacks land. The Canodumb then shoots him.

CanodumbA: 46
Spikey: 30

Blazing: 80
Zylaen: Okay, Slotting in Energy Bomb!

Blazing Draconian now wields a single Energy Bomb, he side-dashes and throws one at Spikey, then fires one buster shot at CanodumbA

1.) Dodge
2.) Energybomb, 40, Spikey
3.) Buster, 4, CanodumbA
((You may want to consider straying away from script style... ^^; ))

Out of luck, the Spikey seems to run into the final blast of the explosion and is deleted. The Cannondumb takes the damage shruggingly and both fire. Blazing manages to dodge one barely, but the next one is a dead-on hit.

CanodumbA: 42
Spikey: DELETED!

Blazing: 60

Quote ()

((You may want to consider straying away from script style... ^^; ))

(Fine...)

"Okay, Slotting In Guard" Zylaen said as he slotted in the Battlechip, then B-Draconian leaped at high speed and sideways around the Canodumbs, he activated the Guard Skill, while using his buster gun on his left arm, firing many buster shots at Canodumbs. Draconian thoughted This guard should block any Cannon Shots while doing these actions.

1.)Guard
2.)Buster, 4, Canodumb
3.)Buster, 4, Canodumb

(Forgot to ask, How should a Navi do a Charge shot with a buster gun?)
<(Normal attacks now do (Atk x Rpd)+5 and charged does (Atk x Chg x 4)+20)>

As his attacks find rest in the enemy, they both fire, one clipping draconian.

CanodumbA: 24

Blazing: 50
"Slot In, Shotgun!" Zylaen said out loud as he slot in the last Battlechip. "Looks Like I am out of Battlechips" Then B-Draconian activates his Shotgun and blasted one at CanodumbA after dodging, then he fired one buster shot at CanodumbB

1.)Dodge
2.)Shotgun, 50, CanodumbA
3.)Buster, 5, CanodumbB
((Buster rapid-shot calculations: (2x2)+5=9))

The shotgun tears through one target as it fired, though the Navi dodged the shot. The buster shot added some more damage to his intended target. Blazing's dodging still seemed to be out of time, however, and the remaining cannon nailed him again.

CanodumbA: 15
CanodumbB: DELETED!

Blazing: 30
B-Draconian prepares to charge up his energy into his fangs "Prepare to fear my Signature attack, Inferno beam!" Then B-Draconian launched a fiery beam of Inferno at CanodumbA, but if that doesn't work, then B-Draconian sticked to his Buster and fired shots two times.

1.) Inferno Beam, 60, CanodumbA
2.) Buster, 4, CanodumbA
3.) Buster, 4, CanodumbA
The "fiery beam of Inferno" finishes the Cannondumb nicely.

CanodumbA: DELETED!
CanodumbB: DELETED!

Blazing: 30

Rewards: 100 zenny.
After all of them are gone, Zylaen Jacks Blazing Draconian out, and goes out to find some quests to complete.