Some quick battles

Valkyrie was satisfied. Her assault was a success, leaving a deep wound on the HeelNavi. Then the guard chip blocked that gust of wind he was trying to retaliate with, so she didn't get any (new) wounds. To couple that, all the shots the little cat navi sent off missed, another proof that attacking with guns and the like is inferior to her fighting style. Yes, this truly was a wonderful battle!

- Do you get it birdbrain? I'm the real predat...- Valkyries' boasting was cut in half by the scream of Nikko. "Why did that Navi even come here? All she is doing is getting in my way. Damn Sieg and his silly ideas! Asking for help... Yeah, right!" She turned her head to the feline navi, with a confident smile on her face. "Tentacles! Serves her right. Always getting..." The smile disappeared from the face of the warrior in an instant, as she saw that her 'partner' isn't moving.

Valkyrie shouted - Dammit! I'M your enemy! Come here and fight ME you sick bastard!- and let out a ferocious battle cry, as she started to charge at the winged HeelNavi, who was already trying to take off from the ground. She could hear some distant sound asking for help, but she didn't care. Killing comes first.

Upon reaching her enemy, she jumped up as high as she could, bringing down the sword in crescent arc. She couldn't keep the momentum of the blade under control, and slammed it into the ground, shattering its blade.

As her sword dispersed, Valkyrie ran to Nikko. When she arrived and took a better look and Nikko, she calmed down... a bit. She grabbed the navi by her shoulders and forced her to stand up, then started shaking her violently.

- You silly girl! Creep out after the battle, dammit!

[actions
1 Charge at HeelWindNavi
2 Sword (90) HWN
3 Try to get Nikko to snap out of it (hopefully protected by her guard)]
"YOU CALL THAT HELP!?" timmy screamed violently as Nikko's ally was just shakeing her and yelling at her.
"S....So....violated....." Nikko kept on studdering.
"NIKKO! TRY TO SNAP OUT OF IT!" though his cry for help was not answered he thought of something....something thats gonna make his walet scream in pain and agony. "Hey nikko....i'll buy you lots of cyber fish after this battle."

Nikko snaped out of it automaticly as she jumped back, jumped high into the air and gave the Heelnavi a large slash with her claws and as she landed, she then ran under the guard helm and waited there.

Overview
attack Heelnavi with claws (ummm....9....i think)
use guard
The navi pulls from his arm a long energy sword, parrying Valkyrie and swinging back, but missing. As he sees Nikko still shaken, he grins, slamming his hand down again and summoning more tendrils! BUT, her guard comes over her, reflecting all the tendrils back at him and....

Eww...

HeelWindNavi 41HP

Valkerie.EXE 45HP

Nikko.EXE 50HP
as the guard disapeared she saw what the Heelnavi has done to himself, enjoying EVERY moment of it, smileing VERY widely as Timmy sent her the Rageclaw that just came over her paws.

"Heh....how does it feel to be tentacle raped huh!? now then.....FEEL MY WRATH!"

Nikko then attemted to grab hold of the Heelnavi and claw the hell out oh him for what he has done to Nikko, and then she jumps down, only to jump back up and give him a taste of her signature attack, as she then lands again and runs around like crazy.

Overview
RageclawX2---->Heelnavi (50X2)
cat attack---->Heelnavi (50, stun, rest of actions are dodges)
dodge
- I'm scarred for my entire life...

-Wimp. You should take pleasure in every nuance of your enemies pain. For example I feel better just by watching that his... oh gods... I didn't know it can twist that way...

- Would you finish him off before I puke?

- As much as I want to end his suffering, I'll let Nikko take revenge for that... affair.

The cat navi ran besides her, screaming something about rape and wrath. Valkyrie sat down and prepared to enjoy the show.

- Maybe she isn't so hopeless after all...

- I guess your behavior is contagious.

- Shows how awesome I am.

- I've created a monster...

- Don't flatter yourself. I'm a monster on my own behalf.

[Actions:
1. Sit down
2. Enjoy the show
3. Get some popcorn?]
((BUMP))
The violated navi was torn to ribbons!

HeelWindNavi DELETED

Valkerie.EXE 45HP

Nikko.EXE 50HP

VICTORY!

Rewards:

Valkyrie: 400z, Airshot

Nikko: 700z
after Nikko was finished she just ran around like a kitty hopped up on coke.

"WHO ELSE WANTS SOME!?!?!"
"you two have created a monster......"
"ROOOOORRRRR!!!!!"
"........would you like to have your cyberfish nikko?"
Nikko stoped and just purred like a kitten.
- I think we're done.

- About time.

Valkyrie turned to Nikko who was currently having fantasies about cyber-fish, whatever that might be. She seemed to hesitate at first, but she finally decided to talk...

- Umm

... to be interrupted by Sieg, wielder of the widest smile in ACDC.

- Come on, be a good girl..

Valkyrie looked up and shouted as if she were talking to the net itself.

- You're not helping a**hole!

Turning back to Nikko, she finally started talking. Or rather a form of talking, where someone has to force words to come out of her mouth, as if they .

- Th-th-...*concentrates*...-thank you... -Valkyrie stopped here to take a deep breath. A drop of sweat appeared on her forehead, but it was covered by the helmet -...for helping us out.

After the most heroic (heroine-ic?) 'thanks' ever, she decided to take a look at herself. The armor had scratches, small breaks, and marks of fire on it. Her navi-pants burnt (by electricity or normal fire) on several places, revealing her skin that was covered with dirt. All in all, her appearance was really worn-down.

- Hey... why am I still looking like this?

- A bug in your GMO perhaps?

- But... you're doing this on purpose, right?

- Hey, you still have a spare one! Just change into that while I recode this one.

-But there is only one area where I can wear that.

- So?

-.... I'm heading to Yoka. Good bye Nikko.

((Thanks Albel for the intensive moding, and darkstar for joining in))
(no prob.)

Nikko then colapsed onto her belly, she was hurting badly.

"no....problem Valkyrie.....i need some rest...." Nikko then currled into a little ball and fell asleep inmedietly.
"Ummm....see you two again sometime, rightnow i think it's better to let Nikko rest for now."

Timmy then punched in a few buttons and Nikko disapeared in a white beam of light, back into her PET.