Tepken Battle!

Tepken jacked in in a white beam of light, and stood up. He said, "The viruses around here should be rather easy. Let's go look around!" he dashed to and fro, searching for some enemies.
Tepken was immediately rushed by a pack of Spikeys, out hunting for meat. Apparently there were no unwitting programs about to pick on, so they had decided to make a meal of Tepken instead.

SpikeyA: 90 HP
SpikeyB: 90 HP
SpikeyC: 90 HP

Tepken.EXE: 150

--FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE!--
"Awright!" Tepken said, drawing his sword. "Let's go!" Yaiba sent a sword chip to his navi Tepken, and said, "Slice 'em to bits!" Tepken ran at them very fast, looking like a blur. He jumped over them, and turned, and slashed at one of them's back. He skidded backwards, and readied himself to dodge some fireballs.

1. Sword (80 (+10?)) > Spikey A
2. Dodge
3. Dodge
One Spikey is deleted by the vicious slash. The other two attempt to retaliate, but the nimble swordsman dodges the fireballs with ease.

SpikeyA: DELETED!
SpikeyB: 90 HP
SpikeyC: 90 HP

"So far so good" Tepken murmured, dodging the fireballs.
"Send me another chip"
"Okay!" Yaiba replied, sending his nave a shotgun and a cannon. Tepken took his shotgun, and blasted the first spikey, then whipped around, jumped in the air, and shot the cannon at the other spikey.

1. Shotgun(50) > Spiky B
2. Cannon(40) > Spikey C
3+4. Dodge
Tepken's attacks are annoying, but not fatal. A Spikey fires back but misses.

SpikeyB: 40 HP
SpikeyC: 50 HP

"Almost done!" Tepken yelled to Yaiba. "One more assault should do it!"
"Okay!" Yaiba replied. "Shotgun! Heatshot! Slot-in!" Tepken chose the flamethrower first, and took aim at the spikeys. He had to stop for a moment to dodge another barrage of flames, but was okay. He aimed again, and let loose the fire at the virii. Then he took his second shotgun, and blasted at the other virus without hesitation.

1. Heatshot > Spikey B
2. Shotgun (50) > Spikey C
3+4. Dodge
Tepken's attacks bring down both of the Spikeys--although one manages to launch a well-aimed fireball before it's destroyed.

SpikeyB: DELETED!
SpikeyC: DELETED!

Tepken.EXE: 120 HP

--VICTORY ASSURED!--

GET: Heatshot x1, 100z!

(( Wow. Near-Perfect victory. ))

Tepken gathers the stuff, counting the zenny and examining the chip. "Sweet! Another heatshot!" he said. He sent the data, and decided to look for more virii.
Virus Attack!

CanodumbA: 50
CanodumbB: 50
BunnyA: 50
BunnyB: 50
BunnyC: 50

Tepken: 120

Battle 2 Start!
Tepken smiled. "This should be more of a challenge!" he mocked. He whipped out 2 shotguns for his first move, and blasted 2 of the bunnies with them. He smirked at the lightblue beams homed in on the virii.

1+2. Shotgun(50) > BunnyA and BunnyB
3+4. Dodge
As the shotguns tear into the viruses, the remaining ones attack, the cannondumbs missing, but the bunny blasting Tepken and stunning him!

CanodumbA: 50
BunnyA: DELETED
BunnyB: DELETED
BunnyC: 50

Tepken: 100 <STUNNED, -1 ACTION>
"GAH!" Tepken screams as the electricity races through his body. He spasmed for a moment in the air, before crumpling down in the ground, sparks still going through his body, he slowly got up, still suffering from the lightning.
"Alright, you jerk-off..." he said quietly, now I'm pissed!" Suddenly, Tepken sensed another presense. This one was powerful, but it wasn't around him...It was inside him. A voice spoke into Tepken's ears, saying in a cool, but malicious voice, Hehehe...looks like you've taken a bit of damage...how about I take over some of you body?! Tepken's arm shot forward involutarily, and changed into the heatshot that Yaiba had unwittingly sent. Tepken tried to fight it, but it was no use. Although his mind was free, he body was completelely controlled by this alien being. The shot fired, and the streams rocketed at the Bunny that had shot at them. Then he turned towards the cannondumb, and advanced on them with the other heatshot. This one was fired at one of them, blackened flames flying through the air. "What's going on?!" Yaiba said.

1. Teppoubug Activate (+5 damage to attacks for 2 turns
2. Heatshot > Bunny C
3. Heatshot > Cannondumb A
((Don't forget damages in your summery.))

Both enemies are brought down to near death. One canodumb fires back and nails Tepken.

CanodumbA: 5
BunnyC: 5

Tepken: 80
(( I forgot'd the damage for Heatshots, sorry. ))

Tepken moved back a bit, but still remained stsanding. He smiled wickedly, but his eyes were full of terror. WHat was happening to his body?! The entity forced again, and Teppouken ran forward with his sword. He slashed at each of the bunnys viciously, and then turned to the cannondumb, which he first simply stared at scaringly. He dissapeared at a great speed, and use a sword chip that Yaiba sent, slashed powerfuly at the Cannonfumb.

1+2. Normal Attack (6 + 5 = 11) > CannonA and BunnyC
3. Sword(80 + 5 + 10) > CannonB
4. Dodge
Both sword blows annihilated their targets, and all the Canodumb could do was sit there as Tepken rammed the blade into it.

CanodumbA: DELETED!
CanodumbB: DELETED!
BunnyC: DELETED!

Tepken: 80

--VICTORY ASSURED!--

Get: 300z!
Heh... the voice said again. Those virii were much too weak, but the struggle for your body has left me drained as well. I guess I'll just take my leave now...
Tepken could feel himself gain control of his body once more, and kneeled over.
"Teppouken!" Yaiba shouted. "We're gonna jack out for now, so lets go." Tepken sighed of relief, and thankfully dissapeared from the net into the PET.