On the Net with a new friend.

"Well done, Ergo... They should all be dead thanks to that." Gunner nodded joyously at Ergo, returning his revolver to a ludicrously large holster mounted across his back. The black leather seathe looked more fit for a heavy assault rifle than a small revolver!

However, his hand did not return to his side as the revolver slid into the Holster. Instead, his hands groped deeper... Suddenly his probing motions stopped and he began to pull. Grasped in his gloved hand was the broad handle of a much more dangerous weapon than the one he had returned to the holster's cured depths. The rounded rectangular prism that housed the weapon's myriad of barrels was impossibly large, at least too much so to fit in the leather sheathe. A shower of sparks formed a near-solid disc of illumination at the exact point where the weapon's impossible bulk made its appearance. With a final heave, the sparks stopped and what was very clearly a rocket launcher fell into the open palm of his left hand, which served to further stabilize it. He held it mounted over one shoulder, with his dominan hand toying with the trigger and his other father down the barrel. Suddenly, small rockets, around the size of a navi's forearm, shot from each chamber -- obviously Gunner had pulled the trigger already. They flew into the air at a high angle, milling about above the clouds of debris formed by Ergo's ballistic shots. One by one, though, they made up their minds to streak towards the obscured area and burst. "But that should kill off anything that decided to live a little longer."

Gunner returned the rocket launcher to his Holster with a light smirk and a similar shower of sparks. That was a bit more showy than he had needed it to be... After all, it had only be a Cannon chip. But it had been ages since he had last seen action of any sort on the Net. It had all been training with this marvel of technology he wore across his back... Quite frankly, he had been bored. And what better way to allieve boredom than with a pyrotechnics display?

"Ugh..." As a 'wing' sliced her, she winced, speaking to Moa quietly. "Chips please."

Sliding in two chips, Moa just watched silently.

A rounded metal gladiator shield materialized on EAV's forearm which she held in front of her to block anything. Next she noticed the second chip...
"Moa, I'm going to try something new..." EAV detatched the shield from her arm, grasping it with the top facing up. Suddenly, she spun, slicing the air with the shield. Without much reason, the edges began to glow red hot before blue waves of energy shot off at the remaints of virii......

((BREAKDOWN!
1. Guard.
2. Shield slash! 80DMG to whats alive.
3. Dodge.

Sorry! Busy.))
The two bats are killed.

MEtoolA: DELETED!
MetoolB: DELETED!
MetoolC: DELETED!
MetoolD: DELETED!
SeedbatA: DELETED!
SeedbatB: DELETED!
SeedbatC: DELETED!
SpikeyA: DELETED!
SpikeyB: DELETED!
SpikeyC: DELETED!

Gunner: 100
EAV: 70
Ergo: 90

Rewards: 300z each
Ergo strode down the path, not checking to see if the others were ready yet. After he had gone a ways, he began to slow his pace. A little while later he stopped altogether and just stood in the middle of the path.

"... You alright?" Nik asked.

Ergo let out a long, drawn out sigh. "Yeah... I'd rather not talk about it, though." Nik grunted an affirmation, letting Ergo have is moment of silence. The silence stretched out for a good while. "... I'm sorry for snapping earlier." He muttered. "It's fine," Nik said, glad Ergo was feeling better. "You know, the others are probably wondering where you've gone off to..."

"Yeah..." the Navi said, then took a step back and began heading towards the others... his friends. When he was within earshot, he raised a gauntleted hand in the air. "You two ready to move on?" He called, noticeably more cheery than he had been moments before.
EAV nodded. "Armor is damaged, but I'll live." Some circular holographic screens popped up in front of her displaying various stats. "I think I can stand another match."
Gunner smiled. "Well, as long as you two are ready to fight on, so am I."
Virus Attack!

CanodumbA: 50
CanodumbB: 50
CanodumbC: 50
CanodumbD: 50
BunnyA: 50
BunnyB: 50
BunnyC: 50
BunnyD: 50
ShrubbyA: 50
ShrubbyB: 50
ShrubbyC: 50
ShrubbyD: 50

The Shrubbies are hiding behind the canodumbs!

Battle Something or Another, Start!
"Huh... Aside from those cannons, I've never seen these viruses before. Any thoughts, Swift?"
"Well... Those bushy ones look pretty shifty. They can probably dodge really well, especially with those cannons acting as meatshields. Same goes for the rabbits, but they don't have anything to hide behind. Best to pick them off, alright? Try saving the fire elementals for the bushes."
"Sounds good... I think I'll make a temporary change in arsenal, though, to suit the occasion."

Gunner reached back with both hands and withdrew twin Glock 23 pistols from his Holster. These were a little bit less hefty than his usual revolver, since they hadn't been modified for such high-caliber bullets... but they would do. After all, he hadn't been able to make anything from the Holster deal more damage than his specs mandated anyway. These pistols were loaded with three chips, which, while not decimating the enemy completely, would take a healthy chunk out of their ranks.

He trained the pistol in his left hand -- the dominant one -- first, aiming right between the oversized eyes of the rabbit. His right was painstakingly positioned right as he pulled the other Glock's trigger, sending its screaming bullet to the deceptively cute virus. His right-hand gun soon sung out with a similar retort as the Shotgun's twin was sent hurtling into the center of the other group of virii. Chip data for the final chip flooded into his systems, but he decided he'd make this last attack with some flair. He held the two guns at arms-length, their tops turned inwards, touching each other on the side. A slight shift of the fuingers sent half the data from the chip into the second gun. He pulled the triggers of the twin pistols at the same time, letting th two bolts of half-ammo fly through the air alongside each other before fusing and regaining their former lethal qualities... Those qualities being an all-too-familiar pillar of suds that engulfed a rabbit as well as some sections of the Cannon ranks.

4. Dodge
Ergo ducked to the side as Gunner launched his attack, turning just in time to see the Bubbler fly toward its target. "Well, we might as well follow the trend. Nik?" the Navi called, waiting for chip data. Nik was more than happy to oblige, Ergo feeling a rush as the data poured into his system. Bracing a heavy gauntlet with his other arm, he caught a Canodumb in his sights and activated his Shotgun, his arm's data shifting until it resembled a generic buster weapon. The end of the weapon exploded, sending a hailstorm of data to barrage the giant stationary gun and the area around it. Ergo's hand shifted shape again, transforming into something eerily similar to the head of the Canodumb he had just blasted.

"So that's where this chip comes from..." he murmered, noting the uncanny resemblance before shifting his focus to the lone rabbit-esque virus that hadn't been caught in Gunner's crossfire. A swirling vortex of energy began to funnel into the barrel of the Cannon chip data, condensing into a blast of ballistic energy before it was expelled violently from the weapon and into the virus.

A shiver ran down Ergo's spine as yet more chip data flooded into him. Unfamiliarity grasped at Ergo as he realized that this a new chip, one he hadn't used before. Curious, he activated it. A shield two sizes too small appeared on his forearm, barely bigger than the gauntlet it rested on and detailed with a design similar to that of a Metool's helmet. He disappointedly tapped its surface, doubting its ability to do anything aside from maybe serving as a bashing aid, when the shield suddenly expanded to the size of a tower shield. The shield shrank to normal size when no attack for it to repel came, and Ergo grinned. This was going to be interesting...

((Turn Order: Shotgun to CanodumbB (50 damage + possibility of splash to ShrubbyB)
Cannon to BunnyC(40 damage)
Guard
))

((Thanks again for making the first post.))
Sorry! Schools comin!

I swear I'll post by friday night! I have 2 big test this week!
(('Sfine.
Oh, by the way... How many battles should we do? Should we stick through to five, to fight a special enemy which will almost definetly be a HeelNavi?
Or should we break up a bit sooner?
This is our third battle right now, I think.))
((Wait, you mean if we fight 5 consecutive fights we face off against a Heelnavi? I didn't know that... Either way, I'm up for as many fights as you guys are up for. Nik & Ergo need better gear and the best way to do that is to fight.))
((Probably two or three, considering our combined strength.))
((Cool.))
(OMGZ SO SORRY!))

EAV held out her hand, causing a metal boomerang to appear. "Lets get this started." She spun, suddenly hurling the boomerang at a group of shubbies, what do you call "Death by blunt heavy steel." Keeping her attention on the Shrubbies alone, (confident the others were take care of.) EAV retrieved a slender rifle from her back, grasping it with one hand, a beam of light suddenly fell from the sky, falling in EAV's free hand. The light suddenly reformed into a slim cannister sort of thing. Quickly slididng a newly materialized round of ammo into the rifle, EAV knelt holding the rifle up to her shoulder before firing. A huge blast of golden crackling energy fired, threatening to engulf many of the plant like virii.
~ Shouldering the rifle, a new beam of light fired from the sky, falling onto EAV's arm. The glowing mass formed into a small round shield with a + on in. Holding it in front of her, EAV waited.

"Thanks for the service Moa."

((SHeesh. Having a hard time remembering names. But I know what Monera is!
BREAKDOWN:
1: Boomerang to general shrubby group.-- 70 DMG B accuracy
2: Shotgun to general shrubby group.-- 50 DMG A accuracy
3: GUard
The bunnies quickly scatter, so the SHotgun only strikes one. However, the Canos being so close together are easily struck by the second shotgun. He also manages to snipe two enemies with the bubbler. Ergo's shotgun hits the canodumb in front as well as the shrubby in back. He also manages to shot a bunny as well. With the canodumbs out of the way, EAV is able to strike the Shrubbies directly, hitting two with a boomerrang. It then hits the last one, leaving only two Bunnies. The one attacks, but it bounces off of Ergo's sheild and deltes itself.

CanodumbA: DELETED!
CanodumbB: DELETED!
CanodumbC: DELETED!
CanodumbD: DELETED!
BunnyA: DELETED!
BunnyB: DELETED!
BunnyC: 50
BunnyD: DELETED!
ShrubbyA: DELETED!
ShrubbyB: DELETED!
ShrubbyC: DELETED!
ShrubbyD: DEELTED!

Gunner walked towards the bunny, turning midway to face his partners. "Shall I?" he inquired with a mad grin, toying with his favorite revolver that he had drawn moments before. His steps brought him within spitting distance of the rabbit. "I guess I'll handle it." He pressed the gun's barrell against the rabbit's forehead and pulled the trigger. The shot itself was cataclysmic, a blinding beam of light that pushed the navi a few inches backwards and nearly knocked the gun from his hand... Well, he sinently thought to himself, I suppose I should be more careful about point-blank shots...

Ergo stood back aways and watched as Gunner pulled off his execution style attack. "Huh... Gunner doesn't like showing off at all, does he..." he muttered to himself, shifting to an at rest stance while the fireworks were going on.

((Turn summary: 1-3: Nothing in particular, unless Majin would be willing to give an autododge if something goes awry.))
((Heh heh. Gunner is a bit of an ass, I guess.))
((SInce it'll probably take a few more days before Theo posts, how bouts I don't drag this out?))

GUnner takes out the last enemy.

CanodumbA: DELETED!
CanodumbB: DELETED!
CanodumbC: DELETED!
CanodumbD: DELETED!
BunnyA: DELETED!
BunnyB: DELETED!
BunnyC: DELETED!
BunnyD: DELETED!
ShrubbyA: DELETED!
ShrubbyB: DELETED!
ShrubbyC: DELETED!
ShrubbyD: DEELTED!

Rewards:
Gunner: Zapring, 300z
Ergo: Cannon, 200z
EAV: 225z