Basic Battling!

((I know its difficult, but try not to autohit with the Rageclaw.))

The dog is lifted, zapped, and chucked into nothingness.

SpikeyA: DELETED!
SpikeyB: DELETED
SpikeyC: DELETED!

Tornado: 55

Rewards: Heatshot, 100z
((Well, if it doesn't work, I usually just pretend it never hapenned.))

Tornado got his bearings and walked up to the virus' remains. Downloading the data, he examined it more clearly. "Hey Zeo! We got a new chip! Heatshot by the looks of it." Zeo moaned. "Another one? Well, the others are at home, so I guess it'll suffice. Move on. One more battle and we'll get you out for some rest." Tornado nodded and continued.
((Try to remember and include Battle #))

Tornado pushes it to the limit, walking along the razor's edge. He doesn't look back, but instead looks forward: more viruses!

SpikeyA: 90
CannondumbA: 50
CannondumbB: 50
ShrubbyA: 50 (behind CannondumbA)
ShrubbyB: 50 (behind CannondumbB)
Seedbat: 50

Tornado: 55

Battle 3 Start!
Tornado stopped walking. Zeo and him stared in conjunction at the larger group. "Oh-" "-shit," finished Zeo. Tornado steeled himself and walked forward. Zeo quieted down, thinking. He looked up several minutes later, a smile on his face. "We can do this, but we'll have to use what we have sparingly." He placed a chip in the PET. Pushing it in, he said, "Use elemental advantages." Tornado nodded and held up the cannon to the Shrubbys. "Time to do some weed killing," said Tornado. He charged forward, firing a blast at the Shrubbys. Diving and rolling, he stuck out his arm, which became a Shotgun. As he pulled from his roll, he fired at the Cannons, this time realising he was getting better at spinning. Deciding to try his luck again, he ran forward and pulled into a spinning tornado, flying at the same targets he'd hit. As he landed, he turned around, holding his stomach. Maybe two spins was too much.

"Groan... I don't feel so good."

1. Heatshot ShrubbyA, possibly B (40x2/??x2)
2. Shotgun CannondumbA/B (50/??)
3. Tornado Tackle ShrubbyB, CannondumbA/B (20 per)
4. Dodge
Tornado blasts a Shrubby with the Heatshot--but a Cannondumb was in the way! The Shotgun ends the immobile Cannondumb and its ally. With only one target to tackle, Tornado just slams into the Shrubby repeatedly. The remaining viruses attack, with the Seedbat connecting.

SpikeyA: 90
CannondumbA: !DELETED!
CannondumbB: !DELETED!
ShrubbyA: !DELETED!
ShrubbyB: !DELETED!
Seedbat: 50

Tornado: 35
"Gah!" screamed Tornado, reeling from the hit. Retaliating quickly, he was up to the Seedbat brandishing a claw. Diving behind it, he swiped at it and swung his hand- er, claw at the Spikey, trying to throw the virus. Regardless, he then took a breath and charged again. Running up to the final enemy, the Spikey, Tornado thought up a plan. Relaying it to Zeo, the operator nodded and took out his Thunder chip. Tornado created a wind ball and threw it. At the same time, Zeo pushed in the Thunder. If it worked, the wind would move the Thunder faster, if not, it wouldn't really matter anyway. Tornado was now rushing towards the Spikey after the ball, swerving and taking a sword stab at the Spikey. Backflipping away from the Spikey, he kneeled and took a breath.

"Did it work?"

1. Rageclaw throw Seedbat into Spikey (40 Seedbat, 20 Spikey) (Does the Seedbat take damage when it hits the Spikey?)
2/3. Normal attack pushes Thunder faster at Spikey (Hopeefully)
4. Sword Spikey if left (80)
((Actually, if you use a Rageclaw to throw an enemy into another, it deals 20 to each.))

The bat is thrown into the Spikey, who Tornado then goes crazy on. It is zapped and slashed to pieces, leaving only one bat fluttering weakly. It manages to get in an attack, but due to its condition, the full effect is halved.

Seedbat: 10

Tornado: 25
((Well, I'd expect stabbing a claw into a virus would do full damage, just the throw 20.))

Tornado was thrown back, even from the weak attack. He was becoming tired, no doubt. Scrambling up, he said, "Unh, you nervy little-"[/color] Zeo turned down the PET's volume as Tornado cursed several times to show just how nervy the Seedbat was. Zeo knew not what hapenned, but he knew that it was over. As he turned back up the volume, Tornado's sword disappeared and he rubbed the back of his head.

"Well, Mr. Cuss-Mouth, all done?"

1-3. Mauling ((A lot of slashing)) (More than 10, that's for sure)
4. Dodge
It dies... I think.

Seedbat: DELETED!

Tornado: 25

Rewards: 450z
Tornado turned around and collected the data before lying down. "I'm low on energy. That's enough for now." Zeo nodded. "Yeah, I said this was the last one, didn't I?" And with that, he pressed a button, and Tornado was gone.