Kenji and Hitokiri

((This is your topic for the event. Post here when the confirmation is given.))
Chaos. That is simplest word used to describe what was unfolding in the once peaceful network of Electown. Navi's slaughtering one another, firefights erupting in the streets, surge of betrayal, rage, and carnage washing over the huddled masses like a tidal wave of panic breaking on a shore of panicked navis. Groups of rogue navis swarmed the streets, all fighting for their cause, be it freedom or order.

As the riots in the city grew larger and more violent, a dark cloud seemed to form above their heads. Literally. A strong wind blew across the virtual landscape, swirling into a thick black thundercloud crackling with energy. A thunderbolt lanced out from its shadowy depths and struck forth into the crowds below, leaving a sizable crater in its wake.

Out of the newly erected swimming hole, a rather singed looking Navi crawls out visibly shaken if not stirred. (Bad joke I know, bite me.) A cough escapes his mouth and a small puff of smoke follows. He proceeds to try and wipe off the soot from his now soiled robe. After the vain attempt at self grooming, he proceeds to step over the charred remains of what looks like was once a mettool.

"Ouch. That was a bit of a rough landing wasn't it? Rougher than usual at least. I think I took out a few poor saps as well." The frazzled looking kenji said as he scratched his hair, now sticking up on all ends in all directions.

"Whose side? Mafia or police?" Chimed in a rather disgruntled looking Operator.

"Both I think, it's kinda hard to tell when they're lumps of coal though." Kenji said as he picked up a relatively intact mettool helmet and put it on his head with a cheery smile.

"This is bad. We really shouldn't be here. Look, I know you like a good fight but this is way over our heads."

"Mafia, Police, it doesn't matter. Just let me enjoy a good scrap. As long as we can get away with a fat pot of loot I don't care what side we join."

"I believe I heard talk of a dental plan with the police."

"And a fat sack of money from the Mafia."

"Then we're still undecided then? Ah well it's more fun that way isn't it? Let's see what we run into first before we make any rash judgements."

The effeminate navi chuckled as he walked out of the line of fire and into a random alleyway.
Six slim, magnificent swords dropped to the ground in a perfect circle. Each began to glow, and in a flash of light, Hitokiri was there. The swords whipped out of the ground and into his sheathes, and he looked at the area. "Holy shit! It's a riot!" he exclaimed loudly, and watched the madness. A navi died, and anothe took it's place to kill. "This is unbeleivable! What could have caused this madness!?" Hitokiri's netop gasped.

Suddenly noticing how he was in the middle of the destruction, Hitokiri looked quickly for a place to hide. He was strong, but he couldn't survive all this destruction. "Aha!" he noticed a nearby alleyway and ran towards it, cutting through navi's and debries in his way, but trying not to kill anybody.

"Phew. I think I'll be safe here." Hitokiri sighed in relief. He took a few steps down the alleyway, and saw a navi that looked quite different from the others, and a little extra crispy. A thought crossed his mind. Why isn't this guy trying to kill me?

"Hey! You there! You have any idea what's going on? I just jacked in. No idea, really." Hitokiri called to the navi. "Be careful, Hitokiri. Just be ready incase we have a fight on our hands." Glenn warned Hitokiri. The navi put his hand on his blade, just to be sure.
Kenji cocked his head to the left and peered over his shoulder towards the well equipped swordsman. He raised an inquisitive eyebrow and crossed his arms under his robes.

"Nani? Who the undernet are you?"

He silently clasped his hands together and channeled his spirit into his palms, chanting a soft incantation as he did so. Seven glowing orbs of energy formed around his head and floated ominously in circles.

"You looking for a fight?
This guy doesn't seem like a NetPolice officer OR a NetMafia member... I probably shouldn't pick a fight..

"No! I don't wanna fight!" Hitokiri decided his response carefully. It was good to avoid a fight, instead of fighting at all. He released his grip on the finely made sword, and shoved his hand in his pocket. Hitokiri may not have had his hand on his sword, but a single hand movement could send one sword flying at the unknown navi standing in the alleyway. No NetPolice crest, and he doesn't look that evil or menacing... Who is he?

Hitokiri heard a voice in his ear. "Watch yourself. You may be strong, but you don't know what this guy is capable of."

Kenji rolled his eyes in a bored fashion and snapped his fingers, dismissing the floating orbs. A quick flash of light, and a low humming sound, and they vanished. A loud yawn seeped from his mouth as he stretched out and crossed his arms behind his head. He raised an eyebrow towards the new arrival and gave a light scoff.

"I have no time for weaklings, show your skills or leave me alone."

"Hey now, quit being a dick. Reserve your anger for the enemies, unless this guy joins the other side leave him be." Chimed in a rather shaggy looking guy.

"Heh. You shouldn't have said that." Hitokiri's arm whipped out of his pocket and six swords came out of the sheathes around his waste, as like they were in sync with his arm movement. They all then pointed at the navi infront of Hitokiri, and didn't move, but continously pointed at him. "So, what side are you on? Mafia or cops?" Hitokiri asked. "Hitokiri! What the hell do you think you're doing!?" Glenn shouted.

"Trust me. I know what I'm doing. He wants a display of skills, then he'll get it." Hitokiri said in a low tone, trying to not let the other navi hear him.

"And I hope I get an answer. I haven't seen someone stuck with all of these swords, but it'll look reaaal nice." He laughed, and grimaced at the opposing navi.
The blazing chaos of the battlefield was pierced (if that makes sense) by a cascade of RockCubes falling from the sky. They thudded into the Net with crushing force, forming a neat delta formation in front of a nearby alleyway. The sounds of tramping boots echoed loudly from behind the makeshift barricade, followed by voices. The voices all sounded rather similar. Even the female voices among them had the same grizzled, almost metallic feel to them.

"Check it out. CustomNavis in the killzone."
"What're they doing? They're just talking to each other?
"It's gotta be a trick. Let's waste 'em!"
"No. They don't match the description. Give me that thing..."

The last voice, a low alto that sounded like it could command anyone, alive or simulated, male or female, sounded out again. The amplified words echoed off of the ruined buildings and drowned out the distant sounds of battle.

"Attention, unidentified Navis. You will be apprehended for questioning following this announcement. Resistance or flight will be considered an act of open hostility towards the NetPolice. Surrender immediately to expedite your release."

A slight electronic crackle punctuated the speech, and four Navis of varying height and build, but wearing identical black armor with face-obscuring helmets, emerged from the only gap in the tight barricade. Their weapons, which resembled an assortment of tactical real-world firearms, were trained directly on Hitokiri and Kenji's foreheads, except for the two in the rear, who continually glanced around, looking for trouble.

Suddenly, the female commander's voice sounded from behind the barricade. "Team, return at once! Activate voice cancellation protocol and---"

Her urgent command suddenly faded into nothingness, swallowed by a wash of garbled electronic sound. The four Navis backpedaled away from the puzzled pair hurriedly, then turned their backs and dove behind the barricade just before a plume of flame roared down a nearby hallway, consuming rubble and other refuse like so much kindling.

Distant voices could be heard:
"Holy crap! So this is why we hired this guy!"
"Shut up, idiot! He could go nuts at any time and--"
"Can it before I feed you both to him!"
"Relax, those puny cops don't stand a chance."
"Get your head down!"

There was a flurry of motion from the roof of an almost-intact building. There wasn't much to see, but chances were the voices were coming from a bunch of HeelNavis.

The flame dies down as quickly as it came, and rapidly approaching footsteps can be heard coming from the scorched alleyway, followed by electronically cancelled shouting from behind the barricade.

============================================

Environment: Urban Jungle of alleyways and ruined buildings. Some Cracked Terrain (<10%), rubble obstructions, and the delta formation of RockCubes barricading an alleyway that opens directly into a clearing (the 'killzone' that you stand in now.)

NetPolice Commandant: 400
NetPolice Recon: 200
NetPolice Demo: 200
NetPolice Assault: 200
NetPolice Sniper: 200

HeelNavis: ???

Unknown Enemy: ???
A sudden feeling of unimportance struck Kenji as he saw the black clad soldiers who were but a second ago pointing a rifle to his forehead suddenly change targets, ignoring him completely. Kenji scratched his frazzled head in confusion, quite unsure of his place in this matter. The Police didn't seem to be in a very talkative mood right now, so reasoning with them seemed a bit pointless for now. The Mafia on the other hand weren't then ones pointing guns at his forehead... yet.

Kenji tapped the side of his head, prompting a glowing keyboard to materialize from the random data streams encircling the damaged net. He clacked away at the keys with a quick pace as a blurry screen of a the shaggy operator zoomed into view with a static sound blurring in every now and then.

"Wow... ever get the feeling you were in the wrong place at the wrong time?"

"Well if I did, they pale in comparison to this little fiasco you've been roped into."

"Yeah, I think I'll lay low for a bit. I'd rather not get caught in the crossfire here."

"Huh, I think this is the first intelligent thing i've ever seen you do."Retorted Keito with a rare chuckle.

"I'll try not to make a habit of it." Said Kenji with a cocky little grin forming across his charred face.

Kenji crouched down in a fighting stance and waved his hand into a simple sign with his index and middle finger pointing upwards. The soles of his feet and his sandals began to glow softly, and were quickly extinguished. He stood there motionless in that position as another Kenji faded into existence on a nearby rooftop, one opposite from where the fire had originated from. He swiftly gained his balance, almost knocking off a chunk of rubble and debris onto the forces below. He grinned as he knelt down near the edge of the roof to watch the two sides duke it out.

Summary:
1. Shundo warp-onto a nearby, (Hopefully intact) rooftop.
2. prepared a dodge action
3. Prepared a dodge action
4. Prepared a dodge action
"AAAH! I DON'T WANNA BE A SWORDMASTER EXTRA CRISPY!" Hitokiri yelled and ran around in circles for a few seconds, then stopped and watched the other navi warp away. "Hmm. He's got the right idea, Hitokiri." Glenn said, as he watched Hitokiri panic. He stopped and thought for a second. Finally listening to Glenn, he spoke in a frantic voice.

"You got a point there. Plus, an ally is an ally." Hitokiri decided. "Now how to follow him..."

He looked at his swords, then looked at the custom navi on the rooftop. "Aha!" Hitokiri exclaimed, and his six swords came out quicky. A quick movement of his hand sent them flying and forming a stair case in front of him. Quickly, he walked up it and after each step, the sword moved and took it's place at the head of the stairs. Hitokiri tried to move as quickly as possible, without falling to his death, or worse, dealing with the NetPolice, or that giant firey thing. When reaching the rooftop, he hopped up, and his swords quickly moved into Hitokiri's sheathe.

"You're real nice, abandoning me like that. Thats no way to treat a possible ally, is it?" Hitokiri said, and chuckled a little bit. "How about we help eachother out so we can escape alive, and make some cash too? Both you and me know we won't possibly survive by ourselves down there." He explained, with a very serious look on his face.

"Careful, Hitokiri. I don't want to loose another navi." Glenn spoke cautiously.

Overview:
1. Step up to the rooftop
2. Dodge
3. Dodge
All that the Navis could see was a lone figure sprinting down an alleyway, leaving burning footsteps. Not much could be seen of him except for a singed and tattered white coat, and the glint of steel from some kind of very large weapon. The only other notable things were the glowing orange aura around him, as if his very presence was melting the Netscape, and the sheer velocity that he was moving at. Power seemed to be practically oozing from his body, leaving a flickering trail of fire behind him as he ran, or rather, flew towards the 'killzone.'

The Navis weren't given much time to contemplate, however. Without warning, Hitokiri was grabbed from behind and dragged to his feet. As soon as he recovered his wits, he found himself staring down the barrel of a strange, twisted weapon. Kenji, in similar fashion, soon found himself staring straight down from the side of the building as something very big and heavy pinned him down.

"Stupid," said the Navi standing before Hitokiri, smirking as his finger curled around the trigger. A pinstripe blazer and fedora thrown on over the Navi's robotic features betrayed him as a NetMafia goon, and not a smart one at that. It also made him look ridiculous.

Out of the corner of his eye, Hitokiri could see an identical Navi, minus the coat and hat, with its foot in Kenji's back, and a shimmering sword with a wierd, hooked blade pointed at the back of Kenji's head. "You NetPolice punks thought you could get the bird's eye on us, eh?"

With a victorious smirk, he turned to his comrade, keeping his gun on Hitokiri's forehead although his eyes were averted, and said, "Y'see, Harry? I told ya we'd get to use these things!"

"Wait, dun blow 'is brains out yet," said the other Navi, shouldering his sword and giving an evaluatory look at Kenji. "They said that people might be comin' to help 'cause we'd give them better pay than the cops. Ya hear that, punks? How'd you like to earn a little somethin' for your assistance in the fight against tyranny today? Or, y'know, we could always..."

In the distance, more garbled electronic speech could be heard coming from the NetPolice. It was hard to tell, but they seemed... worried. Suddenly, the loudspeaker female voice sounded again: "Unidentified Navis, amnesty is still available for you, if you approach the barricade with your hands in the air and your weapons deactivated."

NetMafia Grunt (gun): 100
NetMafia Grunt (blade): 100

[HeelNavi group on the far rooftop]

Unknown Enemy: ???
A soft clapping sound echoed behind the commotion of the frazzled netpolice and the rowdy noise of the brutish Mafia thugs. Doing the best he can while pinned down with a knife to his throat, Kenji, with a rather disgruntled look on his face, was giving a soft round of applause to his would-be "ally".

"Oh very smooth. Very smooth indeed. I can only look at this fine mess and laugh ya know? Hey look! That devilishly handsome navi went up to the rooftops to avoid detection and sneak around the battlefield to survey his opponents, what do I do? I make a fancy little staircase, in front of a pack of lunatics aiming guns at me no less, and give away his location! GENIUS!!!"

"Dude, quit being a dick. Mistakes were made and this is the result. Suck it up and deal with the situation at hand!"

"Fine. Lemme show you how I deal."

Kenji freed his index finger and pointed it straight up to the opposing navi's forehead and whispered a short incantation. His eyes glowed blue for a second as he channeled his energy into the surrounding air. Several floating orbs of electricity formed behind the knife wielding thug and glowed ominously.

"It's not nice to hold a knife to someone's throat, now are you gonna let me go, or do I have to turn you into a living lightning rod? Better yet, let me make the decision for you."

A strong gust of wind appeared from seemingly nowhere, and shot forth from Kenji's body and blew straight into the chest of the thugish navi, the lightning balls following suite.

"Now then, a little defense chip if you please?"

The shaggy operator let out a familiar sigh, that by this point seemed something like a catchphrase, and shuffled through his pack looking for his chip stash, eventually putting out his familiar guard chip and slipping it into his PET. A low humming sound started to churn from the blue handheld device, signaling its processor downloading the new data. Sure enough, in a matter of seconds, a glowing shield formed around Kenji, ready to protect him from any incoming assault.

Summary:
1. Use wind ability to knock opponent off of me.
2. Spirit arrows-NetMafia Grunt (blade)-70dmg+stun
3. guard
4. Dodge
(oops, looks like I forgot to record something in my signature, lemme edit that post.)

EDIT:(My bad, my bad. Haven't used that sig before, so I forgot a bit about it. The fact that I didn't write it down correctly didn't help >.>)
Noticing the other navi causing the distraction for the gunman, Hitokiri quickly lept into action. Six swords whipped out of their sheathes and rose into the air. As Hitokiri moved his arm in accordance, each sword began to spin at a breakneck speed, forming into a giant pinweel turning and turning, and began to spin themselves. Before the gunman even knew it, a large wheel of swords was just about to hit him, and on impact, knocked him off his feet. Hitokiri hopped to his feet and dusted himself off, also impressed with his companions lightshow.

"Nice trick there. Myself though, I prefer swords." Hitokiri chuckled, and the swords formed a circle around him, pointing up.

"Heh. I honestly didn't think you'd get out of that," Glenn laughed a bit himself, "but honestly, I don't wanna see you with a bullethole in your head."

"You don't have to worry about me. I've almost always got things under control. Almost... By the way, I should introduce myself, as it seems we are stuck in this mess together. My names Hitokiri. And you are?"

Overview:
1) Blade Pinwheel-NetMafia Grunt(Gun) = 60 dmg
2) Dodge
3) Dodge
[Watch the godmoding, Kuja. The gloves are coming off now. No mercy. You too, Rai-- Throwing something "straight into his chest" would be considered godmoding. Ask someone if you need help removing the godmoding without sounding awkward.]

Kenji ninjaed his way out of a sticky situation with a quick-thinking application of his Wind powers. The Navi who had thought himself to have the upper hand quickly covered his torso with his arms to avoid being perforated by energy darts. In the proccess, he lost his balance, stumbled backwards, and tripped on a chunk of rubble, unable even to shout out for help as he plummetted the long way down and was deleted on impact with the ground.

Instinctually, the gunman whirled around and fired a short burst of blazing bullets in Kenji's direction. Hitokiri capitalized on the situation and unleashed hell with his swords. The CustomNavis' luck persisted, as Kenji activated his Guard just in time to bounce a single bullet back into the Mafia Navi's forehead, deleting him.

The duo's victory was short-lived, however, as the group of HeelNavis on the far rooftops suddenly started shouting something to each other. Not six seconds following Kenji and Hitokiri's cover being blown, a storm of energy pellets similar to those fired by the downed thug's gun set the air ablaze.

That was when luck started to turn against them. Kenji ducked behind a conveniently placed chunk of rubble before Hitokiri was hit. Then, Kenji leapt for a convenient rooftop instants before the building collapsed under Hitokiri's feet. Despite his sweet moves, Rai still managed to get creamed by a flying chunk of flaming data that used to be part of the building. He landed flat on his face, but on a stable rooftop.

It was as if someone had set a bomb under Hitokiri's feet. No, it would take more than one bomb. Except, no bombs had caused this. The destruction was caused by a blindingly fast missile of solid flame, which had smashed into the building, searing and tearing its way through the structure's innards, before flying out the other end. That was all that either of them had a chance to see.

Hitokiri fell, but was saved from a massive impact at the bottom by continuous impact with what little remained of the building's crumbling innards. Thank Hikari for small mercies. When he was nearing the bottom, Hitokiri finally fell, with a bone-crushing thud, onto solid footing, and was thrown out of the window, clear of the building, by an explosion. Chunks of flaming material struck the ground all around him, but only a few very small ones actually landed on him. This was extremely fortunate, considering the volume of some of the flaming chunks of rubble that had been thrown in Hitokiri's direction.

He'd been saved from being crushed alive, but what Hitokiri saw upon picking himself up off the ground was hardly a more welcoming sight than the situation he'd just 'escaped' from. The missile of flame that single-handedly brought down the building-- had been a Navi. Now that he was moving at a normal pace, the Navi was much easier to see. His charred, frayed white coat and stained white slacks looked like they'd been through hell several times, before someone had attacked them with a dull knife. Red scales crept up the back of his neck and down what could be seen of his arms, elbows, and back through the holes in his clothing. The strange, twisted head of his extremely long polearm seemed to be glowing red-hot. It left a trail of sparks behind him as he dragged it on the ground, walking slowly but purposefully towards the NetMafia's barrier.

He hadn't seen Kenji on the rooftop or Hitokiri in the rubble... yet. The same could not be said of the HeelNavis, who were already reloading. The NetPolice were staying behind their barricade. There was no telling how long it would last once the white-clad Navi started on it, though.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Environment: Some Cracked Panels scattered in alleyways and near the bases of ruined buildings (<10%). Two ruined buildings are now adjacent to the killzone, which is now littered with numerous huge pieces of rubble. The HeelNavis occupy a rooftop almost directly across the killzone from the NetPolice, but their view is blocked by buildings. Kenji occupies a rooftop directly adjacent to the NetPolice's position. The rooftop offers no cover. Hitokiri stands near the base of the building occupied by HeelNavis.

Hitokiri: 70
Kenji: 140

NetPolice Medic: 200

NetMafia Grunt (gun): DELETED
NetMafia Grunt (blade): DELETED

HeelNaviA: 150
HeelNaviB: 150
HeelNaviC: 200

Polearm Wielder: 1200
A flicker of amusement was sparkled in his blue eyes as Kenji witnessed first hand the carnage the scaled pole arm wielder inflicted. It reminded him of something, someone familiar... himself. Albeit a bit less precise and a bit more wanton, destruction was destruction, and it felt nice to find someone who shared his somewhat psychopathic hobby. A kick of adrenaline rushed through his body as he tingled with anticipation, small volts of electricity crackled around him, his ponytail mirroring that of a porcupine as he licked his lips longing to bring the beast down. He had not come ready to join the freedom fighters of the net, nor help introduce law into the chaos of the streets, but to find a stronger opponent to fight, to train, to loot. He had found it, boy had he found it. Nevertheless, he still had some common sense, what little there was to have, and knew it was revoltingly stupid to go rush in head first against an opponent who just toppled a building in one go. No, he had to do things stealthily, and by stealthily, he meant blowing its head off with lots of guns.

"Keito, I believe i'm about to have one of my episodes..."

"Oh lord, which one? The one where you think you're Mr.T, or the one where you can't stop breaking the fourth wall?" said a rather curious operator as he tapped his fingers across his keyboard.

"Neither, the one where I go trigger happy Rambo style."

"Ah. Well it could be worse I suppose. I suppose you'll be wanting your usual selection of firearms?" Mused Keito as he thumbed through his pack and pulled out a neat assortment of gun chips and placed them delicately on his lap.

"If you would be so kind." Chirped the rather cheerful psycho.

The familiar humming sound of a hard drive scanning new data filled Kenji's ears, signifying his arsenal's arrival. He not help but smile, even drool a little as he got into position for his assault.

He crouched down low to the ground, like a sprinter ready for the hundred meter dash, except in this case he'd be dashing right off the edge of a huge building. A sudden ping of realization rang through his head as he suddenly remembered the wooden geta on his feet, and quickly removed them, tying them to the side of his sash. There was no way he'd be able to pull off what he was about to attempt in wooden sandals, though running barefoot in rubble and debris wasn't much of an alternative. He regained his position at the starting line, er... rooftop edge and cocked a head to the defending netpolice.

"Oi! When you're done wetting yourself, why don't you do something useful and take out the sentries on the rooftop while I handle the big baddie! Is this really the all powerful netpolice I hear so much about? Quit being a bunch of pansy mettools and show your mettle!"

Without a second glance, Kenji flexed his muscles and shot like a bullet racing towards the edge of the roof. As he reached the edge, he crouched down and lept from the concrete into the blackened sky above, a sudden rush of wind carrying his small frame among the clouds towards the berserker opponent.

As he reached the arc of his jump, he reached to his side and pulled out a metal sphere that seemed to be pulsing with energy. He flipped around in midair, twisting his body in a way that didn't seem humanly possible, then again he wasn't exactly human. He flicked his wrist and tossed the orb into the air, then reached his leg back and delivered a powerful kick, sending the orb spinning towards the flamming jouster. The orb shot straight past him, whizzing by his ears if he had any, and impacted the floor near his feet. Kenji spun around in the air just in time to land safely on the solid stone of a rooftop, hearing a satisfying explosion as he landed.

Kenji chuckled and parted the hair from his eyes."Rule #1 when playing a FPS, always go for splash damage when it comes to grenades."

His celebration was short lived as he bounded once more over the rooftop with a gust of wind propelling him into the air. This time however, he brandished a scarlet red rifle. It seemed almost on fire in his hands, almost as if it was burning red, as he pulled the trigger, a loud roar almost telling Kenji to defeat him erupted from the barrel, as a jet of flame in the shape of a phoenix shot out and engulfed the street in flame. The gun glowed softly as kenji spun around, his entire left arm being replaced with the barrel of a large minigun, (oxymororn lulz). And he focused the business end of the gun towards the glowing visage of the lance-wielding navi. A stream of bullets burst from the rotating chambers chewing up the once well manicured pavement of the Electown streets and sending shrapnel in all directions.

Kenji began his descent a little rougher than he would have liked, mainly the landing being the key issue. His body missing the roof entirely and plummeting to the ground in a very painful fashion. That is of course if he wasn't a slippery little bastard, once again using his one trick pony style to lessen the impact with a gust of wind, unfortunately the recoil sent him soaring in the direction of the Netpolice barricade, smashing into it rather painfully. With his head swimming violently, Kenji picked him self up, rubbing his head where he found a rather large lump.

"Augh! Sunuvah glitch that hurt!"

Kenji blinked a bit and realized his exposure to the battlefield and scrambled behind the makeshift wall for immediate cover. Head still wracked with pain, he couldn't concentrate on a target, so to compromise he lifted his hand and pointed it straight into the air. A large cannon barrel formed over his arm, weighing it down considerably as he supported it with his free hand. A fired blindly into the air and let the target system run its course.

Summary:
Gust-propel self into the air
1. Magbomb1-30dmg+10dmg+pin(elec)-Polearm Wielder
Gust-propel self into the air
2. Phoenixshot1-70dmg-Polearm Wielder
3. Vulcan2-10dmgx5-Polearm Wielder
Gust-lessen impact of fall
4. Markcannon1-70dmg(homing)-Polearm Wielder

(Did I overuse gust too much? I feel like i've abused it.)
((Short post today. My head feels like I was beaten with a sledgehammer.))

"AAAAGH!" Hitokiri cried in pain, as he tried to to stand on his beaten legs. He stood, then tumbled and fell backwards. He hadn't felt such pain since.. the incident with the Spikeys. Instantly, he shuddered and stared blankly into the sky of Electown Net. Sometimes he'd do this, but without all the carnage and explosions. Without it, it really was peaceful. As Hitokiri stared into space, he saw the head of a purple figure peer over the building. The head was shaped like a disk and in moments, Hitokiri realized a HeelNavi was staring at him. AAAAH! They must have seen me fly out of that building! AAAAH! He quickly stood, trying to ignore the pain of his legs. Hitokiri hurried toward the building across from the Mafia, towards the barricade, trying to get to the wall and stay close so he can move out of view. His six swords whipped out and formed a shield behind him to defend his back.

"AAAH! WHY ME!? WHY MEEE!?" Hitokiri screamed out in pain,

He tried his best to make it across the street. He had no idea if they were shooting at him or not, as he was focusing more on his task and not on the surroundings. "Just a little bit more... just a little bit more..." Hitokiri breathed out, and he closed his eyes, running and running. Glenn continously chanted support. "Go Hitokiri! You can make it! Ruuuun!" But he payed no attention to it. This was the task at hand. Hitokiri couldn't stop. It's like he was on autopilot.

Overview:
1. Block with swords/Dodge
2. Dodge
3. Dodge
Kenji leapt into action, slinging guns crazily. Thanks to his rapid movement, however, he doesn't notice the obscene gesture shot his way by the NetPolice commander, nor the fact that his first weapon, the MagBomb, didn't hit the intended target. The polearm Navi's head popped up as soon as he he heard Kenji's shout addressed to the NetPolice, and with deft speed, he whirled his weapon and swatted the bomb aside, aiming to nail Hitokiri, who was making a run for the NetPolice barricade.

Unfortunately-- or fortunately for Hitokiri, the six-pointed swordsman was prepared, and the yellow explosion came inches short of him to the spot and sealing his fate. A massive wave of fire from his ally was the next thing to nearly send Hitokiri to a friendly-fire-induced grave, but by the time it crashed into earth, damaging the polearm Navi as well as everything around him, Hitokiri was already behind hard cover, with a black-armored NetPolice Navi aiming a gun in his face. "Drop them swords," he said gruffly, pulling a small, glowing object out of his pack with the hand that wasn't holding a gun. "Now stand up and hold still." With one hand, the Navi held a gun firmly at his side, and with the other, he applied his gift of energy. When Hitokiri regained his concentration from all the rolling and diving, he saw the bold red + on the Navi's left shoulder. One thing was out of place, though-- whereas before there had been at least five Navis back here, now there were only three. Now that he was much closer, though, Hitokiri could hear some of what the commander was saying-- and some of the things coming back over her communication link.

"Status."
"Roger, Commander. In position."
"This is Dem. Building breached, proceeding to roof."
"Commencing assault in 3, 2..."

The 'killzone' started to live up to its name as the NetPolice Commander and the soldier who wasn't tending to Hitokiri stood and opened fire with their machine guns, peppering the lone target with shots. At the same time, a massive, blindingly bright, linear blast streaked from the top of one building and into the forehead of a NetMafia Navi, who didn't even have time to fall dead before he vanished, having been deleted on the spot.

Hitokiri soon joined the fray with his Vulcan2-- which was when the unexpected happened. The polearm Navi was in danger of being perforated from every direction, and must have known it, for he retaliated with a searing wave of heat that swallowed the entire area, except for the lucky few who could take cover in time. It was mind-bendingly painful, and everyone averted their eyes-- but were those a pair of scarlet wings, sprouting from the Navi's scorched white coat?

Hitokiri fell with an impressive thud, with his light build being the only thing keeping him from a humiliating death by fall damage.

Hitokiri: 100
Kenji: 80

NetPolice Commandant: 350
NetPolice Assault: 150
NetPolice Medic: 200

NetPolice Recon: 150
NetPolice Sniper: 150

NetMafia Grunt (gun): DELETED
NetMafia Grunt (blade): DELETED

HeelNaviA: DELETED
HeelNaviB: 100
HeelNaviC: 150

BeastOUT: 1000
A blackness filled Kenji's mind as his mind swam painfully, trying to discern what had happened. Last thing he could remember was a large burst of flame nearly incinerating him and half the net along with it. It seemed... rather familiar, almost like the giant dragon he fought back in netafrica just a little while ago. A sharp pain shot through him, and he winced, tears accumulating in his eyes. As his eyes adjusted, he felt a rather large amount of pressure on his abdomen. He tried to move his right arm, only finding it wouldn't budge. He gathered his thoughts, or what was left of them after that last attack, he realised he was sitting under a few tons of concrete, lying in the middle of the street. Using his free hand, he hefted a large stone chunk off his body and crawled out of a large pile of rubble and debris. Black chunks of dust and ash left his throat as he coughed painfully, his lungs felt like they were on fire, which for all he knew were. He stumbled slightly and got back on his feet, shaking the dust from his hair and clothes.

"Ok... note to self, *Cough*, don't fight this thing close range."

"Well you're SOL there punk, cause we're almost out of ranged weaponry."

Kenji let out an exhausted sigh, "Well what do we have left?"

Keito thumbed through his small supply of remaining chips, muttering to himself as he counted them off. "Nothing powerful enough to even make a dent in that thing, Just your basic cannons and shotguns really... Oh, and a cornshot, but I wouldn't put too much faith in a gun with a silly name like that."

"Right then, new plan. Head for cover and find a medic. Didn't that police squad have one of them?"

"I believe so, but I don't think they'd be so inclined to help after you called them a "bunch of pansy mettools.""

"True, but they have more guns right now, so my money's on them. Let's earn their trust for now."

Keito nodded and slipped in several chips, downloading their data into kenji's system. A digital noise eminated from kenji as his arm burst into blue flames, being replaced with two glowing red gun barrel. Kenji grinned, like a hero in a zombie movie who just found their shotgun, and pulled the trigger. "How about a little fire scarecrow?" Flamees erupted from the barrel of the gun and shot towards the remaining navi's on the rooftop. He cocked the gun and fire twice more, his grin getting wider with each shot, until he ran out of ammunition. He lowered his arm as it reformed back to normal. Without even looking to see if he hit anyone, he turned tail and sprinted back towards the netpolice barricade for cover.

Summary:
1. heatshot-50dmg(fire)-HeelNaviC+HeelNaviB(splash)
2. heatshot-50dmg(fire)-HeelNaviC+HeelNaviB(splash)
3. heatshot-50dmg(fire)-HeelNaviC+HeelNaviB(splash)
4. Dodge
(so... it's been three days now, shall we just skip kuja and say hito just dodges again? Seems like that's all he's been doing.)