American and Valkyrie

Valkyrie sat and pondered her existence, gaining a +1 to introspection in the process, and waited for Sieg to return. Unfortunately, there was a line at the Chip Store and poor Sieg's valiant charge to Soryu's store meant little to the here and now. The here was Electown Net and the now was in the middle of a massive free-for-all battle where Valkyrie lay injured and near death. Who knows what sort of despicable entities preyed on the weak in the midst of battle? Well, honestly, I do...And here comes a few guys who fit the bill nicely.

"Well, what do we have here?" The voice was gruff. "A little cully lost and alone? Shall we comfort her, me boyos?"

"Aye boss," a second voice agreed. "Let's."

Valkyrie turned to see a large group of Navi moving toward her. They were dressed in the tattered remains of NetPolice uniforms and looked quite haggard from battle. There were at least five of them, each seedier looking than the last with their "leader" equipped with a leering, toothy grin as he stared at Valkyrie. He rubbed a hand against his face, fingers running across digital stubble, and surveyed the situation. He glanced around the battlefield, listening to the sounds of war, peered at the rubble remains of the building Godhand had destroyed, judged the shadows within the rubble and then his eyes roamed back toward Valkyrie.

"Well...Quite a looker, eh boys?" The leader asked once more.

"Aye Sarge," the second voice answered again. "Though I doubt she could put up much ova fight."

"All the better, eh?" said a third Navi.

"Stow it," the leader growled. "Ye'll git yer turn, but I don't wanna hear any of you talkin' about how we had our way with some defenseless woman. Spoils of war...Interrogated a NetMafia prisoner. That's all I wanna hear, got it?" The Navi fished around in the remnants of his jacket and produced a number of items that seemed important. "First we should heal her up some. I wouldn't want her dyin' on us. You two grab her and drag her into the shadows over there." He indicated the rubble. "We don't want any interruptions."

Two of the NetPolice officers grabbed Valkyrie, one holding her arms and the other her legs, and began to drag her toward the rubble. Sarge had already moved toward the rubble and was setting up his items with the help of another officer. The last NetPolice officer was examining the battlefield, trying to figure out what had happened here while he awaited his turn. What was going to happen? Where was Sieg? And were those muffled voices that Valkyrie heard from beyond the rubble?

((Opless for 2 rounds))

Sarge: 200
NetPoliceA: 150
NetPoliceB: 87
NetPoliceC: 135 [Draggin'!]
NetPoliceD: 100 [Draggin']

Valkyrie: 1! Critical HP! [Being Drag'D!]
Valkyrie didn't like being dragged. Generally speaking, she didn't like being touched by anyone, at all. On the other hand, she knew that she was in critical condition, to say the least. There were signs. For starters, she didn't feel her arms being held. Thinking about it, she didn't feel her body in general. If the helmet obscured even more of her vision, the only way she could've known that she is moving would've been her shin-guards and the metal on her boots hitting the ground. And her "captor's" jabbering.

Valkyrie was devising diabolically devious ways to "comfort" this grunt, to warp her mind around the idea that to do so, she'd need to wait for the opportunity to arise. So she stayed quiet, didn't resist, and just generally played the part of the unconscious prisoner while focusing on recovering.

And it worked, more or less; she could feel life retuning to her limbs (though, with it came the sensation of being groped, not to mentionthe wounds all over her body). Her prospects weren't too promising, and she decided on acting.

However, after a bit of pondering, she decided that to survive this, she has to take a more... diplomatic approach, as Sieg would've put it. And she has to survive long enough for that idiot to get back. There is no way in hell that she'll let him off without saying farewells, such as "Farewell all the data you stored in the PET!", and the all time classic "Farewell all the cash you had!". It will be a small compensation considering what she had to put up with over the years, but it's still better than nothing. Right. Taking a deep breath, she politely asked her wardens to let go of her.

- Take your dirty hands off me!- and after a little pause,, she added - I can walk by myself just fine.

-Actions-

1. Negotiate? (passive regen 6 hp)
2-4. Can I has turn split? I swear I'll post daily :'D
((Turn splice granted...Continue turn))

"Hm?" The Sarge listened to Valkyrie and barked a short laugh. "Feisty one, ain'tcha?

The Sarge stood up and examined Valkyrie with a practiced eye, judging her strength and the extent of her wounds.

"Can ye now?" He laughed again. "I doubt ye kin git far with those cuts. Had a right tumble, didja?"

He turned back to the NetPolice officer scanning the battlefield, the officer's bispeckled eyes gazing at a smattering of blood and what looked to be a few scraps of metal.

"Ye git anythin' Finders?"

The Navi nicknamed "Finders" was officially designated Seekman.Exe. As such, his nickname was more than a little redundant and altogether pointless. However, so many things had been pointless this day that one more scrap added to the pile meant little in the large scheme of things. Finders glanced up at the Sarge, his glasses glinting in the hazy light, and shook his head.

"Not yet, but this pile looks promising. Looks like the remains of a weapon of some sort."

"Aye," The Sarge nodded. "Find out what it is and then git ova 'ere and scan this cully." He turned back to Valkyrie. "Now, little lady. Why don' we git ya healed up a bit and ye tell me what happened 'ere? If I like yer story, perhaps we canna forgo some of the formalities, eh?"
- HAH! As if I'd get healed by...

She was about to say something along the lines of "scum", possibly "failures", although Valkyrie felt that one syllable is more than enough to describe this bunch. But then she decided to go with the more diplomatic 'you". The very prospect of getting healed by someone else irked her (and the fact that Sieg knows this and will still metaphorically force that subchip down her metaphorical throat didn't exactly make her mood any better; it is not that the medicine was sour... it's more the lack of choice in the matter). It was bad enough to be found wounded and semi-conscious... And dignity aside, she didn't feel like trusting some random police goons anyway.

- I told you I can walk. And as long as I can stand...- She gave them a smile... or at least, showed some teeth. It was the kind of gesture that is really terrifying when the user also has orange fur with black stripes equipped. -... I'm fine.

Apparently they only want to ask questions. In Valkyries' experience, this would eventually lead to beating the answers out of each other, which she would be kind of looking forward to if only the odds were evenly matched. But right now, the sarge wants to talk. In the middle of a warzone. Do they think this is some kind of tea party or something? Nevertheless, talking gave her time to recover from the last. One would think that not really being used to lying, or ever feel obligated to, might put her at disadvantage in situations like this. Compared to someone like, for example, Sieg, who had been collecting some donations for his sick grandmother on a regular basis. If they ask she will answer truly. Then again, maybe she could lay some groundwork in advance...

- And as for my story... we had a fierce battle- she took a step backwards, as if only to not knock the two goons that were standing beside her down with the wide gestures she made. But really, it is merely preferable to not have opponents at your immediate side- I think you can see that from the ruins. The maffia punks got some officers... and I got some maffia punks. Too bad I'm the only one to survive. The one navi that fought by my side till the end really seemed like your kind of hero.

No lies at all, just merely telling them what they want to hear... She was still "smiling". A fight is a fight, be it brain or brawn, and she felt confident about her ability to beat this reject in both. As long as she can keep her cool, at least. But just watching Sarge and hearing his voice made her blood boil with rage, or at least warmed it up to mild dislike. She started to suspect that there is a hidden training camp, where lackeys, be it maffia or police, learn their art. They must have extensive lessons on how to not speak right, and probably develop insiders' jokes that she doesn't get. That would explain why they are always saying things like "quite a looker". Thoughts like this diverted her attention from how deep in trouble she actually was.

-Actions-

2-4. Buying tiem! (18hp regen)
As Valkyrie attempted to explain herself, she felt her body begin to relax, felt some of the weariness of battle wash away as her natural regenerative talents took effect. Perhaps it was her body reacting to the threat of pain, or perhaps it was some blessing from a higher power and perhaps it didn't really matter. Suffice to say, Valkyrie's eyes were no longer as blurry as they might have been and the stiffness was slowly receding from her limbs. As she stood there, stammering one lie or another, her surroundings became clearer, as did the physical characteristics of her captives.

The one who had done most of the speaking, affectionately known as "Sarge", was a large Navi dressed in the tattered remnants of what could have once been a NetPolice uniform. His face was long, almost wolfish, and his cheeks and chin held a fine layer of stubble smeared in dirt and a substance that could have been blood. His icy blue eyes observed Valkyrie with a cold stare that didn't match the lustful sneer of his lips. His hair was wild, having once been in a tail of some sort, and hung just past his shoulders. His left ear was adorned with a silver earring in a handcuff motif. Six sets of handcuffs were hooked around his belt and a pair hung from each wrist, one loop locked around his wrist while the other hung down from a steel chain.

The Navi next to the Sarge, the one who had spoken second and who Valkyrie could only assume was the second in command, wore a similarly tattered uniform equipped with mud and blood. His body seemed strangely proportioned with a large head and burly chest, but long, unnaturally thin legs. His face was thick and covered in a greenish-brown beard and mustache. His hair was similarly colored and was styled in a thick, wild afro. Valkyrie could seem mushrooms and fungus of all sorts growing within the man's hair and beard. Hooked to the man's belt was a black sack that seemed to be filled with soil and another sack that looked to have mushrooms within it.

The two Navi who had carried Valkyrie into the rubble strewn remains of Godhand's structural victim where not too impressive. One seemed to have a massive cannon in place of a chest and two gattling guns for arms (How he dragged Valkyrie, I have no idea). The other was rotund, the skin under his tattered uniform hard and jet black. Both stared at Valkyrie with expressions of longing.

The last member of the group, SeekMan.Exe, stood outside of the partially destroyed building. He was examining a pile of material that glinted in the hazy light of Electown Net. SeekMan was dressed a tad more conservatively that his compatriots, a tattered lab coat that could have once been white was hanging over his uniform. He wore a set of ludicrously large bifocals and a massive magnifying glass was strapped to his back. Strapped to one wrist was some sort of portable computer system and SeekMan was now using it to scan whatever he had found.

"Well now," CuffMan chuckled as he took in Valkyrie's tale. "That be quite a tale, me cunny. Quite a tale indeed and Ah'm inclined ta believe a wee bit, so Ah am."

"Aye, Sarge," ShroomMan spoke up. "Finders got that transmission 'bout a big ol' battle some where ovah here, did 'e not?"

"So he did, so he did."

"Some bloke done kill himself some-a Corporal Sieben's robo-doggies."

"Aye, and we ain't heard from ol' Sieben since. Tell me, cunny, ya happen ta see a Navi wit a group a doggies round here?"

"Sarge!" SeekMan shouted.

"Aye Finders? Ya find somethin'?"

"Lock her down, Sarge. That girl's dangerous!"

"Oh ho!" CuffMan exclaimed, wrapping one loose handcuff around his fist, and gazed at Valkyrie. "What ye find, Finders?"

The other NetPolice officers gathered around Valkyrie, each holding a weapon of some sort pointed her way. She would have only a few seconds to live if she tried something. SeekMan trotted over to his squad, holding something metallic in his arms. It was the head of a robotic dog, a gun barrel still protruding from the animal's open mouth.

"It's Sirius, Sarge. Corporal Sieben's Dog Star Cannon. There are traces of DarkChip energy surrounding the weapon. Hell, it's all over this section of Electown Net." He glanced at Valkyrie. "That girl included."

"Ah," CuffMan whistled. "It all comes togetha. Yer a Mafia slut, ain'tcha cunny? And ye used a big, bad DarkChip to wipe out Sieben and his doggies? Ain't nothin' else coulda done it. Sieben had some special weaponry afta all. Lookee here boys, we captured a Mafia commander and a right murderin' slut."

Before CuffMan could continue, the muffled voices that Valkyrie had heard earlier grew louder. From behind a second pile of rubble can a quintet of Mafia Navi, all equipped with heavy fire power pointed at Valkyrie and the NetPolice. The five Mafia Navi were all dressed in jet black suits with black shirts and platinum colored ties. Each wore a pair of ridiculous V-shaped sunglasses of different colors that resembled visors.

The Mafia member in the red sunglasses sported a pompadour haircut and held a sword that pulsated with crimson energy.

The one with the black sunglasses wore an afro and was equipped with two enormous handguns, Magnums by the look of them.

The one in blue sunglasses was bald and held a huge hammer with one hand, the metal shaft resting comfortably on his shoulders.

The one with pink sunglasses, a girl, wore her hair in two pigtails that trailed to her waist. She was equipped with a pair of small daggers.

The final Mafia member, also a woman, wore her hair in three inch spikes with blonde tips. She wore yellow sunglasses and was equipped with oversized gloves that most likely packed a wallop.

"Well," CuffMan sneered. "Looks like yer friends done arrived on time ta help ya, eh?"

"Don't lie to us, NetPolice villain!" The Mafia member in red shouted. "We know that woman if one of your foul soldiers. We have seen her slay the valiant Godhand and his brave comrades!"

"Eh?" For a second, CuffMan was taken aback, but he soon regained his composure and smiled at Valkyrie. "Well well....Only survivor, eh? Yer one a dem freelancers, ain'tcha? Don' care much who ye kill, eh? Well, lesse ya get outta this fight with no friends on either side, eh?"

CuffMan grabbed Valkyrie roughly by the arm and tossed her to the ground in between the Mafia and the NetPolice.

"Take the bitch," he snarled. "We'll be sure ta cut ye down after yer down wit 'er."

The ties of the Mafia member's uniforms flashed brightly and changed color to match their sunglasses. The red Mafia member laughed as he eyed the NetPolice and Valkyrie.

"Prepare to die, scum!"

CuffMan.Exe "Sarge": 200
ShroomMan.Exe: 150
SeekMan.Exe: 87
FodderMan.Exe: 135
CannonMan.Exe: 100

VS

Valkyrie: 25

VS

NetMafia Red: 200
NetMafia Black: 150
NetMafia Blue: 250
NetMafia Pink: 100
NetMafia Yellow: 100

((One turn Non-Op'ed Remaining! Have fun!))
Valkyrie was about to ask what being bathed in dark energy proves when it was all over the area, making basically everything was radiate with the faint, but sweet and heady stench; the one that the blast of Godhand left behind. But she didn't voice her complaints, though not having the opportunity to do so might have played a role in that. One thing followed another, and soon the scene was set, clowns in one corner, buffons in the other, and she in the middle of attraction. But still, Sarge (who she immediately started calling Cuffy) said something interesting. Freelancer... Free-lancer... The word caught her attention for describing exactly what she is. Aside from its meaning of course.

- Freelancer...?- Valkyrie got halfway up, one leg bent, positioned a bit in front of the other, leaning a bit forward leaning onto her arms, head looking down. It looked very similar to a runner's start position, but of course, that'd have been daft. She was wearing armor, and had to adjust accordingly. Hips a bit lower, legs a bit closer to support the extra weight- what a fool!

She stuck out an arm and grabbed into the air... except, it wasn't air anymore. Just as she recovered from her wounds, so did her weapon. It had a few dents, and it wasn't really sharp or shiny anymore. But who cares? It is supposed to crush skulls, not do brain surgery. And at the same moment, she sprung into action; a very descriptive word, as her legs kicked her away from the ground very alike to springs that are finally free of pressure.

Dragging the weapon behind, she charged at Cuffy. But unexpectedly, she didn't use the lance; instead, putting the momentum of the charge into it, she let off a single body blow. The way she was aiming, her goal must've been to insert her fist into his guts the unorthodox way. However... it wasn't as fierce as it should have been. For starters, she didn't plant her foot right, she didn't actually pour all the momentum into the blow. She didn't expect anyone to notice, but it was more a faint than an attack.

Valkyrie took a spin, stepping behind the sarge, while raising the lance above hear head. But again, she didn't strike where expected. She plunged the lance down, pushing herself away from the ground to get enough upward momentum for a jump kick. She didn't really plan on the landing though, and found herself rolling in the dust after.

But it didn't matter. Just moments ago, she was caught in the middle of ten idiots who trusted others with thinking, but now if the clowns from the maffia wants to reach her, they have to get through the idiots of the netpolice first. And best of all, she could do all this while attacking Cuffy.

But it was no time for gloating; aware that someone would try to hit her while on the ground, she quickly rolled to her feet, and presumably, out of harms way. But now that the field isn't so crowded, chances are, she can enjoy herself.

-Come!- she said, pointing her spear at Cuffman, and against all reason, smiling.- Come if you dare! Or would you rather have me attack your allies when they are distracted by those clowns?-

Of course she would not do so, but... since Sarge could believe that she used a dark chip, he might as well believe that she'd stab him in the back without warning. Now Cuffy has to attack her if he knows whats best for his so called "friends". And he dare say those things, as if not relying on anyone was a weakness?

Freelancer? Freelancers are the ones who would join anyone for the money. Ones who would sell services for gold... or whatever people use to pay with. Valkyrie would never put her services up for sale. Thinking about it for a bit, she didn't even have services to barter with; she was not a servant, after all. Not a master either. She is...
something more. Or something else, thats for sure.

<actions>

1 Dodge / move to Cuffy + regen (6)
2 Normal buster attack (8) + regen (6)
3 Normal buster attack (8) + regen (6)
+ Sword dance dodge
4 Dodge / move away from Cuffy in the other way + regen (6)
Seeing her chance, Valkyrie struck with all her might. The valiant battle maiden planted her fist deep into CuffMan's gut, sending him to his knees. She got in a second blow before leaping back and goading the NetPolice Sergeant into focusing on her and drawing her fight behind the warring NetPolice and Mafioso. Valkyrie succeeded, but whether this was a small victory or the precursor to her doom was yet to be determined.

"Bah," CuffMan spit on the ground. "Looks like ye got more fight innae than I reckoned." The Navi pushed himself to his feet and stalked after Valkyrie, his fist tightening around the pair of cuffs that covered his knuckles. "Men, take care a' them Mafia scallywags. This little cully be mine."

"Aye, Sarge." ShroomMan nodded as he fingered a dark cap growing in his mossy beard. "We'll pound these lads flat and then finish what we started."

"Ha!" The pompadour sporting Mafioso spoke up. "Your evil ends here and now! When we work as one, we are unbeatable!"

"Tha'so? Then p'haps we'll hafta thin the heard a bit, eh boys?"

ShroomMan punctuated his words by launching the first blow. The grody Navi reached into the sack at his side and plucked a trio of mushrooms to hurl at the Mafioso. Two of the shrooms missed their marks, the Mafia Rangers dodging aside, but the third struck the yellow tied "Hero of Justice". The mushroom grew to unspeakable size and sprouted fangs from a savage mouth that had not been there seconds before. The mushroom bent down and consumed the Yellow Mafia Ranger whole before halting and becoming what seemed like nothing more than an impossibly massive mushroom with a wicked set of chompers. The stalk of the mushroom bulged awkwardly as the yellow ranger attempted to free herself, but it was to no avail.

"Tricky bastard," the Black Mafia Ranger growled as he charged into battle.

An explosion ripped through the battlefield with each pull of the trigger and bullet met mushroom as ShroomMan through up a handful of miniature fungus shields. The rest of the NetPolice and Mafia took the hint and charged forward into battle. It was four against four for now, with CuffMan occupied with Valkyrie and the Yellow Mafia Ranger otherwise engaged with a massive mushroom monstrosity. Of course, the balance could shift at any moment and either way it was most likely not going to be in Valkyrie's favor.

Speaking of Valkyrie and CuffMan, the fight raged on. CuffMan charged the battle maiden, his fists flying hard and fast. A left jab, dodged. A right cross, dodge. An uppercut, dodged. CuffMan growled in frustration and moved in for a desperation maneuver. He feinted to the left and then quickly dashed to the right, moving behind Valkyrie in one fluid movement. His right elbow came down to smash against the middle of Valkyrie's upper back while his leg swept in and dropped the Navi to her knees. CuffMan struggled to bind Valkyrie's hands behind her back, but she slid away before he could finish. Still, one of Valkyrie's wrists was wrapped in irons with a short chain connecting her to CuffMan's arm.

"Try dodgin' now, me cully." CuffMan sneered. "Now tha' we be up close an personable, the real fun can start."

Behind CuffMan, unnoticed by the rest of the Navi in the heat of battle, a towering inferno of crimson flames rose high into the sky. Valkyrie couldn't be sure at her distance, but the pillar of flames had to be at least fifty feet in diameter and rose several hundred feet into the air. What could have caused such a massive burst of fire?

CuffMan.Exe: 184
ShroomMan.Exe: 150
SeekMan.Exe: 87
FodderMan.Exe: 135
CannonMan.Exe: 100
Massive Mushroom Monstrosity: 50hp

VS

Valkyrie.Exe: 29 [CUFF'D! Dodges are 50% less effective]

VS

Mafia Red: 200
Mafia Black: 150
Mafia Blue: 200
Mafia Pink: 100
Mafia Yellow: 75 [SHROOM'D!]
She didn't think much while fighting. Thinking only distracts the mind from knowing. In her opinion, it was an overrated activity. However, she still managed to get some thoughts in there, especially when something she found amusing happened, so although rare, this was not exceptional. And were the thought process audible, it would have sounded something like this:

At first, "He... he cuffed me to himself!", in a voice of surprise, which would be followed by "He cuffed me to HIMSELF", with a slight undertone of admiration. The third in line was "He CUFFED ME to himself!". It would have sounded quite threatening. Something that you would usually expect to be followed by "THAT BASTARD!". Which is why the finishing thought, "Heh, this will be interesting", would give most psycho analytics a run for their money. And then the thought process dispersed, leaving only place for feelings, like the way sugar melts in lemonade leaving only the taste behind.

She underestimated Cuffy. He stood up to her, and fought fair and square. And even though, she thought of it as kind of an underhand move, she had to admit that it took guts to chain her to himself. Handcuffs... reminded her of something. Chain... link... oppression... Well, if it's important, she'll remember what it was sooner or lat...

- I'm back! And look what I got fo... Oh. I hope I'm not interrupting anything.
- And I was just about to have some fun...
- I could just go away and let you play with your new friends... [size0]Such deviancy... what had I done wrong?[/size]

Now that Sieg is here, she could ask for a chip to cut the chains, then keep up the defense and... that didn't cross her mind. Chains restrict her just as much as her opponent, so they don't matter. Regardless, there was something else besides her operator that chains reminded her. It was actually funny. Funny enough for a smile. Cuffman probably wouldn't get it. He is too narrow minded to see that by being so bent on enforcing others, he is restricting himself. Well, its time to show him...

Valkyrie stepped back, but she did not intend to run; she pulled her cuffed hand away, trying to get the chains to be as tense as possible. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, expressions fading from her face for a moment as she concentrated. Then almost instantly, as her eyes popped open, and her lips curved into a cruel grin, she stepped forward, planting her left leg in the ground, bringing the momentum into the uppercut that hit the... chain? -Come a little closer!- She hissed, as she yanked the chain with both hands, trying to pull Cuffy.

What followed, was pretty much what you could call a spinning roundhouse; Valkyrie was always wearing armor, so her legs were already quite strong to be able to move freely around in it. So that leg it packed quite a kick in itself, and wearing steel boots didn't make it any weaker. The spin itself pulled the chains once more... did Cuffman get closer? Or did she pull herself instead along the thread of steel? It didn't matter, as long as she could land that one hit. But as fun as this was, it was time to cut the ties.

-SWORD!
-Jeesh, I have this thing in my ears, no need to yell...

The weapon appeared with a short delay, just enough for Valkyrie to cross her arms, so that when she swung the blade in an arc, she could try hitting both Cuffman and the chains hanging between them.

It appeared to her a bit late that she didn't think about defense. It seems that she was more exhausted than what she originally thought; all she had strenght left for was to crouch down, into a position that lets her spring ouzt of harms way... provided the chains are sewered.

<Actions>
1. Charge
2. Charge
3. Charge Attack(160) Cuffman
4. Sword(80) Cuffman
+ SD Dodge.
+ Regen(24)
CuffMan tightened his grip on his second pair of handcuffs, now turned brass knuckles, as he circled Valkyrie. His opponent was struggling, but he had her now. He was determined to have Valkyrie on her knees before he was done with her. She would beg him for release before it was all said and done. CuffMan laughed to himself as he felt his cuffs tighten around his wrist, Valkyrie's struggles pulling him closer to her.

"Now, now me Cully," CuffMan said. "Let us end this now, aye?"

CuffMan's answer took the form of Valkyrie's lance ripping into his stomach and exploding out his back. His data was ragged around the wound, wisps of digital mass writhing in pain as it was slowly deleted. He coughed as Valkyrie removed her lance, his body slumping forward as he crumpled around the gaping wound. CuffMan fell to his knees, intense pain surging across his entire body. He coughed again as his form flickered. He wasn't dead yet, but it had been a grievous injury.

"Sword!"

He heard the Navi shout at her Operator, her fervor causing her to use a general line rather than a private one. CuffMan glanced up in time to see a glittering blade appear in Valkyrie's hands. The sword flashed down, sure to end CuffMan's life if he didn't do something.

"Bitch!" he cursed.

CuffMan wrenched his chained arm to the side, pulling Valkyrie with him and putting her off balance. The wicked sword missed CuffMan by a hair's breadth, the wind of its passing blowing lightly against his cheek. The police Navi knew that he would have to retaliate now or never and lunged at Valkyrie from his crouched position. CuffMan's steel encased fist whistled through the air and connected with Valkyrie's jaw, snapping her head back with the force of the blow.

CuffMan moved with his momentum, disengaging his cuffs from Valkyrie with a flick of his wrist. He held the loose end of the cuffs in his free hand, metal loop twisting to form a curved dagger that glinted in the light as CuffMan plunged it deep into Valkyrie's side. The policeman's knuckled fist pumped back again and smashed into Valkyrie's nose, crushing it flat.

"Playtime is over, bitch." He rasped as he moved in for the kill.

Meanwhile, the battle between the NetPolice and the Mafioso Rangers had descended into general pandemonium. Shots were fired seemingly at random and injuries were obtained on both sides of the moral spectrum. ShroomMan dished out some magic mushrooms in an effort to ease the pain on his side of the field while the Pink Mafioso Ranger shouted something about a "Love and Justice Healing Beam", but neither tactic had much effect with the constant barrage of gunfire and clang of melee weapons creating more holes than could be healed.

An explosion rocked the battlefield, halting the violence for a brief period. A pillar of flames roared to life in the middle of the melee, sending both Mafia and Police running for cover. A massive shadow could be seen within the inferno, a strange being that seemed to be the source of the all-consuming flame.

"D-Duh-Drauchen?" stammered Fodder.

"Can't be," Seeker muttered. "R&D would have unleashed their pet if a Cybeast appeared."

"Then what the hell is that?" Cannon shouted.

The shadow within the flames began to diminish, ending in roughly Navi size. The flames died down with the shadow, flickering to nothing and revealing the being that stood within. It was a Navi, tall and lean with an athletic build, garbed in crimson armor. The Navi had shaggy, dirty blonde hair that hung down to his neck and dark stubble that layered his strong jaw. A long scar ran from his forehead to his chin, the jagged line slicing through the devastation of his left eye. An eye patch of black leather covered the ruined eye, the band wrapping diagonally around his head. The Navi was dressed in a black standard Navi suit under a crimson steel breastplate and greaves with black leather boots. His hands were clad in black leather gloves that extended from a set of crimson gauntlets shaped like dragons, the gauntlets fastened so that his hands reached from the dragons' maws. The Navi wore twin katana strapped to his leather belt, one on either side. Leathery crimson wings extended from the Navi's back; however, the membranes were torn and useless for flight.

"Who the hell is that?!" Cannon asked again.

"My god," Mafioso Ranger Red shouted. "It's the scourge of Netfrica Net, the Crimson Dragon of Chaos!"

"The what?" CuffMan asked, momentarily distracted. "Finders, get me a readin' on that one!"

"I'm on it!" Seeker shouted back.

Seeker.Exe slipped the massive magnifying glass off of his shoulders and held it up to his face as he peered at the newcomer. Numbers flashed across the magnifying glass as lights flickered like a strobe. Words began to accompany the numbers as more calculations moved across the screen. It was very impressive for something that ended in failure.

"I've...I've got nothing," Seeker admitted at last.

"What? Nothin'?"

"He isn't in the NetPolice Database. I'm getting vague references to several different Navi, all Known Deleted, but nothing concrete."

"Damn!" CuffMan shouted. "Try again! Get me somethin'!"

"Y-Yeah," Fodder added. "What does your scanner say about his power level?"

Seeker nodded, resuming his scan.

"What...Th-This is impossible!"

"What?"

"His power level...It-It's over 9000!"

"What? 9000?"

Seeker's giant magnifying glass cracked under the strain of its calculations and exploded violently. The force of the self-destructing device sent Seeker stumbling backwards to land on his back, shards of glass jutting from various parts of his body.

"Hmph," the crimson Navi scoffed.

The swordsman drew one of his twin katana, the blade sliding easily from its leather sheathe. The hilt of the sword was wrapped in black leather and the pommel was set with a ruby that flashed scarlet light. The blade itself was stained crimson and an engraving of a dragon could be seen near the guard. The swordsman lifted the sword above his head as flames ignited along the blade. The sword flashed down in the blink of an eye and a wave of fire consumed the fallen Seeker. A single scream sounded from the burning police Navi, a scream cut short as the fires devoured him. The flames vanished along with Seeker.

"Damn it!" CuffMan bellowed. "Finders!"

"Is this guy on our side," Mafioso Ranger Blue asked.

"I wouldn't bet on it," Black muttered through clenched teeth.

"Who is this guy," Yellow asked, finally free from the mushroom monster.

"Typhoeus, the Crimson Dragon of Chaos," Red answered. "They say that he seeks out battle, forever searching for a warrior worthy enough to end his life."

"What? He wants to die?" Pink was aghast.

"It's what they say," Red answered. "But whatever the truth, he's bad news. He is on no one's side in this conflict. He'll kill us all if he gets the chance. We've got to take him down before he hurts anyone else."

"Then should we team up with the police?" Pink asked.

She received her answer in the form of a mushroomed shaped bullet that ripped through her shoulder.

"These bastards killed Finders!" ShroomMan shouted. "Let's kill em' all!"

The NetPolice roared to life, intent on killing anyone that stood in their way.

The Mafioso Rangers had no choice, but to respond in kind.

The Crimson Dragon of Chaos would have it no other way.

Valkyrie was caught in the middle of it all.

"Hah," Typhoeus muttered. "The weak deserve no other fate than death. Allow me to end your suffering, maggots."

NetPolice:
CuffMan: 24
ShroomMan: 103
Seeker: Deleted!
Cannon: 96
Fodder: 53

VS

Valkyrie: 23 [STUN'D! -1 Action]

VS

Typhoeus: 500hp

VS

Mafioso Rangers: