Voltman and DNR

((This is your topic for the event. Post here when the confirmation is given.))
In a strike of lightning and crash of thunder, a form appeared on the net. Voltman, a bit stunned, looked around quickly to determine his situation. Quite simply, he had been dropped into hell itself. Navis wearing the insignia of the Netpolice were fighting an enemy everywhere, and viruses were tearing apart anyone left by the carnage. The net floor was in shambles, rubble coating the world. Wherever he was, it couldn't be in Electown. It just wasn't possible. And yet, here he was. Turning around, and summoning a spear, Voltman impaled a weakly charging metool, throwing it to the side where it was quickly overrun by the fray. Then, holding twin spears in front of himself in what he hoped was a fairly threatening manner in an attempt to prevent any further attacks, he began to beat apart the weakened viruses near him, electric blasts coating the area in a wave of sparks and energy. Shigeru could do nothing but watch as his navi tore into his opponents mercilessly, and waited for the battlechip loading program to initialize so he could assist.

(Alright, where's DNR?)
The white-haired blood cell flashed in a puff of electrical charge, crawling on his stomach. He had his trusty Myocardium on his mouth, clenching his teeth on it, admist all the chaos and insanity of this conflict. Polonius was rather awestrucked, "Where the heck is he?... Why is he on his stomach?" he thought to himself. "D-d-DNR..." he said slowly, wondering if he heard his voice as he crawled on the network's floor "B-be c-c-careful... I have this f-feeling something bad is gonna happen".

"Bammhmhmmhhh...." he said, his scalpel sword moving like a seesaw. "I'm gonna make it, don't you worry Trautman! I may not know where I am, I don't even see anybody remotely anywhere, but godamnit it'll work randomly! I just know it!"

"...Trautman?" the student asked, looking confused by his choice of names. Oddly enough it wasn't one of the many female names he usually called his mentee like Stephanie.

"Well, yeah!... You kinda look like some guy named Trautman, heheh" he said, back in his stomach crawl, going particularly nowhere. He muttered something along the lines of "I could have killed 'em all, I could even kill that one weird kid I saw right there. In town you're the law, out here it's me, in this heart, its the doctor's who reign supreme..."
A shot whistled past Voltman's ear as a group of what he assumed to be Netmafia members ran by, gunning for a netpolice navi on his other side. Ducking and rolling, he watched as the navi deflected the shots before dissappearing in a familiar negative-image blur. Voltman watched in slight admiration as the navi appeared behind the gunners, taking them down with several slashes of a peculiar looking sword. Voltman saw, then, the heelnavi sneaking up behind the netpolice grunt and cried out, but too late. In what seemed to be slow motion, the heelnavi's sword descended, and the battle was sure to be over. But against all odds, the netpolice navi turned with inhuman speed and parried the blow, starting another battle which carried them into the main fray once more.
Rooted to the spot at which he stood, Voltman was harshly brought back to reality as a fireball nearly blasted him full in the face. The charging spikey fired several more shots, but Voltman dodged and countered with an electric blast to its flank, deleting it. He panted with the exertion, and felt the weariness of the multiple electric blasts he had loosed setting in. But while he was in this battle, he couldn't rest. A point that was only proved when a spooky appeared in front of him. With a sigh, Voltman summoned another spear and began to fight once more. But while he almost unconsiously fought off the weaker virii, a bigger struggle was taking place inside his mind...

Voltman sat in the control chair, playing and replaying the message that had overridden the PET over and over. The reporter, the message hijacking, the trading of offers. He could see this as the oldest struggle of all time. Good versus evil, and whatnot. But... which was which? Did these sides even exist? Could there be something the netpolice weren't telling them? Could the mafia be in the right? He shook his head.
The netpolice are the good guys, the mafia are the bad. It's as simple as that. I can't side with the mafia, no matter what their offer is.
Even so, he lapsed back into thought, before a pulsing red light appeared on the monitor in front of him. He jumped, enlarging the problem area. A navi, fairly powerful, by the looks of the scans that were coming his way. With a scalpel. Saying something, and on the very brink of sanity, by the look in his eye. Hesitating only a moment, Voltman took action.

A metool corpse flew backwards, fragmenting in the air and self-deleting before it hit the ground. Voltman took careful aim at the navi crawling, military fashion, along the ground with a scalpel in his mouth. Walking over, Voltman charged the spear he was holding with electricity and pointed it directly at the forehead of the strange navi, stepping directly in his path.
Alright, navi. On your feet.
"mmhmhmmhmmhmmm.... Hmm?" the doctor hummed as he saw a spear inches before his clean-cut face. He looked up to see who it was, a minuscule child brandishing a spear. Looking calm and sophisticated, closing his eyes, the mad doctor raised himself up from his belly-crawling position. Wagging his free index finger as his right hand held his scalpel sword, the blue, purple navi said "Tsk, tsk, tsk, now what kinda parents got you that shiny electrical spear huh?"

Patting the accumulated data dust from his crawling around the area, he laughed quite mad shaking his scalpel sideways. Then, almost immediately slapped his butt behind a couple of times, moonwalking side to side for a small bit. He then bowed down to the kid as he finally introduced himself "my name... is DNR". Rising from the bow, he laughed yet again as he looked at the serious face of his "companion". "So..." he said, putting away his weapon, his hands behind himself as he bobbed his pelvis back and forth as if waiting for something "Who are ya kiddo?".
As the "kid" comments began, and Voltman realized just how much the other navi trumped him in terms of height, a realization began to dawn. Looking down with a pained slowness, he saw Watt's child age form, and groaned silently. Still, the navi suspected nothing. Glancing over at him, he switched control to Watt, who immideately dismissed the spear and skipped up to the navi.
I'm Watt! So...? What did you think of my spear trick? I saw another navi do it, and it looked REALLY COOL! What do you think? He finished, looking at the battle with a detatched interest.
"Watt huh?" the doctor looked at the kid as he skipped up towards himself. The doctor crosses his arms and looked at the child. "Well, that trick wasn't very nice" he said, wagging his finger at the boy yet again "But it was rather... surprising so to speak... anyways, guess I'm stuck babysitting... so do you wanna hear a story? Maybe play tag or hopscotch? How does that sound?" he smiled, patting the child as if it was his own.
Watt brushed away the mad doctor's hand, shaking his head.
Listen, thanks for trying, but yoiu don't need to baby me. Even though hopscotch is tempting... He paused. Still, we should help the good guys. Because... umm.... because... oh! I remember! There's gonna be stuff! Mysterious stuff! That's powerful! And we get to join! I want to join! It'll be fun! We'll be like... uhm... superheroes! OOH! OOH! I WANT THE POWER TO FLY! He yelled, running towards the fray.
"Of course there's gonna be mysterious stuff! like the hairy sludge of Neooootoooopia, or the creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppy monitors of Eeeeleeectoooown" he said, in a creepy voice. "Well, mister boy sparky sparky man... what is good? what is bad? What are we but two people some where we don't know where?" he said, his arms bending backwards onto the fray. Getting a deep breath from his diaphragm, he shouts out "Today I'll... get that damn hedgehog! I hate him! I hate him! But.... it be nice to run like him... Super speed is quite useful you know kiddo!"
((YOU HAVE BEEN CALLED DIBS ON BY ME! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!)))

A gunshot whizzed pass DNR's head as he finished talking, exploding and destroying something behind him.
"Did I get him?" the firer questioned, a purple goonish-like navi wondered.
"Oi, that wasn't the target you idiot!" another navi of the same type, but a bit more intimidating barked, slapping the navi on the forehead.
"Citizens! Are you injured?" A white armored clad navi called running up to DNR and Voltman while firing shots at the opponents.
"We heard you two talking about joining the side of justice! Well, let's beat these hooligans, shall we? BOYS!" the NetPolice navi bellowed, three other agents rushing to his side.
"Oh? This will be interesting," the Netmafia Navi, obviously the leader, remarked, smirking. More goons came up from behind him, wielding their weapons at the NetPolice, Voltman, and DNR.
"Let's begin, shall we?" the NetMafia goon taunted, gesturing to the NetPolice.

NetMafia GoonA (leader): 300 HP
NetMafia GoonB: 100 HP
NetMafia GoonC: 100 HP
NetMafia GoonD: 100 HP
NetMafia GoonE: 100 HP
NetMafia GoonF: 100 HP

NetPolice EnforcerA (leader): 300 HP
NetPolice EnforcerB: 100 HP
NetPolice EnforcerC: 100 HP
NetPolice EnforcerD: 100 HP

Voltman.exe: 200 HP
DNR.exe: 220 HP

-BATTLE 1-
-GOOD VS. EVIL-
-FIGHT IT OUT!-
The bullet narrowly missed the White blood cell, provoking his stare behind with a freaky glare towards the shooter of that bullet "Hey now gals easy with those shots, " he said with his hands up, looking at each side. "Six against four really isn't fair you know... let's even the odds whatcha say kiddo?" he smirked towards his smaller companion, before he started making a dance reminiscent of the ancient custom of rain dancing, "Hiyo hiyo, Polly would ya?, Be so kinda, send some chipsa?"

Polonius, who was watching the clips from the broadcasting multiple times, heard DNR's characteristic ramblings. Flipping back and seeing his navi and a child navi side to side between a squabble between the two factions, Polonius started whipping out his chips from his coat pockets, looking at the PET intently. After a quick moments thinking out a plan for the Netmafia goons, the boy slots in the MistConv and the Icewave, coupled with the Ringlog1 chip.

DNR, looking quite... frisky, so to speak, hops around the area, readying and waiting for his attack to be readied for deployment. His right hand, as he's hopping around the area, doing a couple of back flips, starts to become more and more transparent, creating a circle of fumes around himself as he spins around. As the transparent misty fumes starts to accumulate in a giant hand, it flies like a phantasmal delight, its trajectory possibly heading towards the fourth person from the Mafia Brigade.

He laughed and chuckled as he spoke to the boyish navi "Here's quite the rib tickling joke I heard Nebby! One day I had to be the bearer of bad news when I told a wife that her husband had died of a massive myocardial infarct. Not more than five minutes later, I heard her reporting to the rest of the family that he had died of a "massive internal fart! Ahahaahahahahaaa!" he laughed and giggled, as his second attack started to form. The glistening white sheen of his head appendage gleamed at the ice forming on his toe, growing like the glaciers on the South Pole. As his right foot rose, it started to create stalagmites on his foot as he stomped on them, creating a wave of ice that went towards the third Net Mafia ruffian.

As the remaining ice melted on the doctor's boots, he prepared his next attack. The log appeared right in front of the navi, he hoisted it and tried to throw it. As he looked quite happily as it rolled down the area, aiming for the Group's leader, he decided to have a bit more fun, as he leaped right on top of the log and made sure it directed towards the right person. He gave a swift kick on it, feet before it reached the group. He hoped that it hits as he ran back and forward, trying to avoid any attacks on the other front.

Actions
1. MistConv to Netmafia Goon D (100, Aqua)
2. Icewave1 to Netmafia Goon B (90)
3. Ringlog1 to Netmafia Goon leader ) B (50 each)
4 . Dodge
As the doctor ran off towards the fray, yelling something indiscriminate about a hedgehog, and Voltman was started to continue after him before a burst of energy flew past his new ally's head and blew up a piece of rubble next to him, blowing his small form sideways. Through the smoke, Voltman heard a voice call out.
Did I get him? Voltman saw a purple navi walking in, before another larger one came into view and slapped the other on the forehead with a cry of, Oi, that wasn't the target you idiot!
Voltman got up slowly, Watt's small form assisting him in attempting to stay hidden, a plan which was quickly foiled by a navi in white armor ran directly between DNR and him and yelled Citizens! Are you injured? Grimacing at the distinct lack of subtlety he had come to expect from the cavalier netpolice navis. He wasn't done yet, though. We heard you two talking about joining the side of justice! Well, let's beat these hooligans, shall we? BOYS! He screamed, and no sooner had he yelled than three eager, if fairly weak looking, netpolice grunts joined him. Voltman sighed, and shook his head. Might as well have painted targets on their chests. But the mafia navis apparently were even less intelligent than the charging reinforcements, choosing not to fire. The navi who had slapped the first just smirked, and commented Oh? This will be interesting. Let's begin, shall we? Both sides waved their weapons threateningly at eachother, but Voltman just shook his head again and summoned a spear, sparks flying at the enemies. Watt's small body grew as an electric barrier began to form over him, and when it was done, Voltman stood in his adult form, his spear crackling visibly with electricity.
Interesting, Mafia grunt? Let's see if you feel the same way once pieces of your data are scattered across the Electown net! Aiming the spear at the enemies, Voltman waited for his ally to finish attacking before firing off all of the energy in the spear. A massive spread of lightningbolts shot out from the tip, arcing around before all focusing on the enemy standing between the two his companion had chosen to attack. Hoping that the quick attack might be enough to delete the opponent, Voltman nodded to the holoscreen displaying Shigeru, who nodded back and sent several battlechips.
Voltman's armor slid down to cover his right hand, and closed around the hole to form a hilt for a sword, from which shot a blade sparking with electricity. Voltman slashed twice with it, testing the weight of the new weapon, before dissappearing with a nasty looking grin on his face. Before the enemy could blink, he had appeared behind two of the members of the group and metal was shooting across the ground from where he stood. Bolts of lightning flew from the newly created terrain as he slashed again and again at the two unlucky victims of his assault, a maelstrom of electric energy all that was visible of the deadly series of blows. Sparks of power shot from Voltman's form as he charged the weapon with his own energy, the hilt of the sword turning a brilliant white from the combined energy. With a final uppercut, Voltman leapt out of the fray and rolled over to the netpolice navis. And glaring at the leader navi, Voltman yelled out,
Alright, grunt. Any last words, before we finish you off?

Overview:
<Passive: Siphon Excess (1-Hit Barrier)>
1. Lightning Spear to Mafia Goon C (10 hits of 10, Elec)
2. Areagrab behind Mafia Goon E/F (Accuracy+, Dodge)
3. Metalzone (Large metal area, encompassing the Goons because of Areagrab)
4. Elecsword to Mafia Goon E/F (80+10 due to elemental bonus, x2 due to Metal Terrain, Elec)
5. Elecsword to Mafia Goon E/F (80+10 due to elemental bonus, x2 due to Metal Terrain, Elec)
<Skill: Swordplay (Dodge)>
(Lol, finished a few hours ago.
Forgot to bump, though.
Heh... heh... :D*)
DNR starts off the assault by taking the first kill with his misty hand attack at one of the NetMafia Goons, leaving it with a tiny amount of HP, looks like these guys have some helpful Navicust parts. But not long after that, a soldier from the side of the NetPolice fires his weapon at the goon, deleting him.
"Oi! Don't just stand there, fire back!" the leader snapped. His followers nodded, before one being frozen by an icewave.
"Tch," the leader grumbled, as he flipped easily over DNR's ringlog, which went straight to near-deathing another Goon, who was shot down by another NetPolice Enforcer.
Voltman barrages another Goon with his Lightning Spear attack, looks like it was an 8 out of 10 thing. The Goon fires at Voltman, but misses as the electric navi teleports and reappears behind his allies and encompasses them in a metal floor, before slicing and dicing them to bits with two swipes of his Elecsword. The Mafia navi is then swiftly taken down by another NetPolice Enforcer.
"Last words? Yeah... you're all toast!" the leader Goon grunted as he summoned a sword and took a slash at the NetPolice leader, who countered with his own sword.
"Citizens! Don't let this chance get you by! Hurry and defeat this villian!" the Enforcer grunted as he pushed against his opponent's weapon.
"Chief!" one of the Enforcers cried out in alarm, only to be stopped by one of his partners. "Aron!? What-?"
"The Chief knows what's best," the navi, Aron, commented.
"But he'll be caught in fire!" the other Enforcer objected.
"If we lose one, and they lose five, we have a better chance of coming out on top in this battle," Aron explained as he turned to Voltman and DNR.
"Citizens, please, carry out our Chief's wishes," he pleaded as his companions wept for their commander.

NetMafia GoonA (leader): 300 HP (locked in combat)
NetMafia GoonB: DELETED
NetMafia GoonC: DELETED
NetMafia GoonD: DELETED
NetMafia GoonE: DELETED
NetMafia GoonF: DELETED

NetPolice EnforcerA (leader): 300 HP (locked in combat)
Aron: 100 HP

Voltman.exe: 200 HP (1-hit barrier) [Elecsword] (Metal)

Terrain: 60% Normal, 40% Metal
"That was rather quite fun... let's do a little side winding this time..." DNR cackled like a mad man as he watched the Mafia members start to be defeated one by one. He ran around, circling the leader of the goons as he thought of a plan to defeat this miscreant. "Hmm... well I can always use the handy punch and hammer technique... but wouldn't that be too simple?... nah let's do that..."

"Say Gladys, mind getting me some of my ... more powerful signatures...?" the white haired man bellowed as he bowed, his back turning towards the goon; his butt waving towards him like a friendly hand of a friend. Polonius smirked as he fiddled with the controls of the PET, trying to find the folder of the signature programs. He eventually found it but there was something interesting he found in one of the folders beforehand:

"Almost there.... Wait... what's this?" the geeky med student said as he found a picture of what looked to be a cube, with a single heart at the middle of every side square. The boy turned his head as he was perplexed at what it could be until he found a dialogue box on the top right hand corner of the picture: "My best friend, the Companion Cube 8D" it said.

"What is this...Companion cube DNR?" Polonius asked his mentor, who stuttered at the mere mention of his "best friend"

"Err uhhh.... I-its... its... alright, alright..." he sniffed at he was about to tell a sad story. "It was my companion cuuube!!!" he lashed out, crying his data tears out. "It was when we had to do that errand, you remember right Gladys? Where we had to send that dear data to the hospitals for orphan's shoes? And then those creeps came by and blew it all the smithereens! Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?"

"Err uhhhh you mean that present data we sent to the hospital in another section of Electown... uhhh... there, there? I'm sure we can buy another one?" he said in confusion; after all, that cube was probably some bomb intended for the destruction of the hospital. So Polonius had that picture out as he finally found the signature programs and started commencing the navi's actions starting with unlocking the Defibrillator Gauntlet program # 1.

As that program started to function, the doctor's hands turning into metallic metal and coursing with electricity, he ran towards where the two leaders of the groups were sword and sword clashing with each other. He simply, with a gentle smile, poked the Netpolice Leader's shoulder, asking: "May I cut in sir?" before reeling back and launching his fist towards the Netmafia Squad Leader.

A few seconds after launching his hand, Polonius activated another signature attack, the Reflex Hammer. DNR simply skipped over to the behind of the villain and attempted to whack the head of the Leader, doing it in a rather girly, playful way. He then skipped backwards a couple of times; trying to dodge any possible attacks the Netmafia Goon Leader may try to dish out.

He then stopped at the Metal section of the area, smirking at the enemy with the back of his right hand on his lips, laughing quite playfully yet again. Wondering why he was possibly at the Metal area, Gladys, I mean Polonius slotted in the Thunder1 chip, which was promptly fired from the doctor's right hand. It narrowly missed, however, and inched ever closer to the Mafia Goon.

He ended his tirade for now with a couple of back flips, smiling and looking towards the goon with a smile.

Actions
1. Defibrillator Gauntlets to Netmafia Goon leader(80+10 elemental bonus)
2. Reflex Hammer to Netmafia Goon Leader (110 + stun + 10 elemental bonus)
Ability: Swordplay
3. Thunder1 to Netmafia Goon Leader (40+10 elemental bonus; X2 Metal Terrain)
4. Dodge
Voltman let out a small Tch of dissapproval as the netmafia navi managed to dodge two of the blasts from his spread of electric death, and was preparing to run at him to finish the job before the navi raised a vulcan, aiming at Voltman's chest. His face paled at the view of the tri-barreled multigun, and as a series of rapid shots rang out, Voltman held up his sword in a vain attempt to dodge the bullets he knew were coming. But as the shots continued to fire, and he felt not the slightest push at his barrier, he opened his eyes to see the netmafia navi getting bullets pumped through him and resembling swiss cheese more and more with each passing moment. Turning, Voltman saw the netpolice navis letting out rapid fire at the navi, and taking out others left in the wake of his ally. Grinning, he turned to the team.
Well, I guess you all are useful, after all. Now, what say you we take out... the... leader... hey, what are you all looking at He finished, as all the navis looked over his shoulder with an expression somewhere between shock and fear. Turning quickly, Voltman had no time to raise his sword as the netmafia commander swung his sword, but he was sure his barrier would hold against the weapon, so he simply prepared for counterattack. What he wasn't prepared for at all, however, was that the target was not him, but the commander. Swearing profusely at this unexpected turn of events, Voltman was about to tell him to get out of the way when the commander spoke.
Citizens! Don't let this chance get you by! Hurry and defeat this villian! He yelled out as he fought against the netmafia commander. A brief commentary from the other members of the netpolice later ended with one of them turning to Voltman and DNR and requesting their assistance.
Citizens, please, carry out our Chief's wishes, he pleaded and Voltman nodded slowly while the netpolice navis wept for their commander. Voltman looked at the three of them incredulously, and while the mad doctor charged at the commander, Voltman took a moment to... eh... "encourage" the netpolice.
...Are you all CRYING?! WHY, pray tell, are you CRYING? You're commander is actually doing something, you're cleaning up the remnants of two civillian navis charge through the enemies, and you actually think for a moment that there's even the slightest chance that you're commander is even going to suffer any damage? He walked slowly towards the navis, his elecsword hanging limp at his side, but his hands sparking with power inadvertently released in his anger.
Now, maybe you all are just going to stand here snivelling and crying, but I'm going to be taking out the mafia member and saving your goddamned commander. Turning away from the group, in a blaze of sparks, Voltman raised the elecsword and brought it to life once more, lightning dancing across the blade as he prepared to finish what his ally had all but completed already while he had been attempting to reignite the fighting spirit in the police forces. The spot at which the commander and the mafia commander were fighting, blades locked, was glowing with intense light at the points where the blades connected. The psychotic physician had already released several crushing blows into the data of the mafia commander, but if Voltman's calculations were correct, then it wouldn't be enough to destroy the tougher member of the opposing forces.
That... could be changed.
Shigeru, Powershot! If we're going to finish this guy off, it's going to be a hell of a finish! Voltman commanded, altering some of the data in his sword to make room for the incoming weaponry data.
Powerbolt sent. But, eh, Voltman, how are you planning to execute this "big finish" without endangering the commander? Shigeru asked, but his navi wasn't about to let such information go free just yet. He didn't answer the question, but only ran towards the two battling commanders with a grin, the Elecsword glowing blue and shooting sparks as he ran from the combined data of the battlechip attacks within. As he neared the two navis, he lowered his head against the glare of the chips, and lowered his shoulder as he took careful aim at the commander. Finally, nearing, Voltman bodychecked the commander away from the fray, his barriers covering his back against the sword of the mafia commander. Then, hoping the commander had gotten far enough away to protect him from the blast to come, Voltman turned towards the netmafia navi and slashed his sword at his torso. The blue energy in the sword intensified as he swung the weapon, and as his single slash finished Voltman gripped the hilt of the sword with his free hand and pointed the blade at the chest of his opponent.
Time's up. Last words said. SAY HI TO YOUR FRIENDS IN OBLIVION FOR ME! Voltman screamed, and let out a massive blue wave of energy from the tip of the weapon at his opponent. The beam stayed for but a moment while it delivered its deadly payload to anything in its path, before dissipating into the air, all that was left a few motes of light riding on the currents of the air.

Overview:
<Passive: Siphon Excess (1-Hit Barrier)>
1. Bodycheck Netpolice Enforcer A away from the Mafia navi (Enforcer gets out of fray)
2. Elecsword to Netmafia Goon A (80+15 Elemental bonus, Elec)
3. Elecsword to Netmafia Goon A (80+15 Elemental bonus, Elec)
<Ability: Swordplay (Dodge)>
4. Powershot to Netmafia Goon A (50, Awesome looking finisher)
5. Dodge
DNR and Voltman work as a true team, grabbing the NetPolice leader out of the way and then finishing the NetMafia's last remaining piece of the offending group with a variety of medical, electrical, and powerful attacks that truly ended the battle with a "BANG!"
And the rubble revealed nothing left of the forces of evil.
The war still raged on, this was but one battle. The NetPolice Commander relieved himself and sighed.

NetMafia GoonA (leader): OMGWTFPWNED
NetMafia GoonB: DELETED
NetMafia GoonC: DELETED
NetMafia GoonD: DELETED
NetMafia GoonE: DELETED
NetMafia GoonF: DELETED

NetPolice EnforcerA (leader): 300 HP
Aron: 100 HP

Terrain: 60% Normal, 40% Metal

-VICTORY-
Voltman Get: 700z, Shotgun TWI EDIT: Add 500z.
DNR Get: 500z, Sword TWI EDIT: Add 400z.

FXP GET: 3 Static

"Thank you, citizens. You've been of great help," the Commander said sighing. "I'm in your debt from not only saving me from your own attacks, but help rid us of more Mafia forces. I, Marcus.exe, commend you both."
"Chief!" the one who had tried to rush to Marcus' aid cried as he embraced his commander.
"Now now RAION," the commander chided, "You wouldn't want Aron and Tremble to see you like this, right?"
"I-I-I..." RAION.exe stammered, trying to wipe his tears away. Aron put a hand on his shoulder, making the Enforcer look back in shock, then in understanding as Aron smiled warmly, earning him an embrace from his companion.
Tremble, however, was busy analyzing the rest of the battlefield. His head quickly shot up and he waved his hands frantically to get everyone's attention. Marcus jogged over to ask, "What is it boy? More goons?" Tremble quickly nodded his head and pointed in the general direction of probably another battle. "Right boys! Let's get a move on! You guys can come too- er- What were your names again?" the Chief asked, scratching his head, earning him a sigh from Aron.
"I don't think they've introduced themselves yet, chief," Aron reported.
"Well, now's a good a time as any!" Marcus bellowed, pounding his chest. "Your names, citizens?" he inquired kindly.
Voltman grinned sheepishly at Treble, shrugging in what he hoped was an apologetic way.
Sorry about that, earlier. Anyways, my name's Voltman.exe. My other half is Watt, whom you saw preceding the battle. We'll both be glad to be of assistance in what way we can.
"Right right, let's go on, the names DNR.EXE. At your servicio" he said, bowing as he looked at Raion and Marcus. He then said in a softer voice, "but be nice to the Volt kid, he can be a bit... tempermental, heheh" and smirked.
Tremble nodded his head furiously as he shook Voltman's hand. He then pointed rapidly at the other battlefield.
"Voltman and DNR, huh? DNR... I think I've heard that somewhere before..." Marcus mused, but shrugged. "Ah well, maybe another time! Let's roll boys!" he shouted, beckoning the others to follow.
"Sir, Yes sir!" the others replied, saluting, earning some bit of a shock at Tremble speaking, but they shook it off.

Sometime later the six came upon the signs of battle. Two NetPolice Navis facing what seemed like a gang of Mafia goons. But then, two other navis appeared, and started attacking the Mafiosi, deleting a nice chunk of them.
"Ha ha! Take that you NetMafia... guys! Feel the power of Altair_Flair.exe!" one of the newly arrived navis spoke. His head was shaggy and blue with hair, his eyes retained the same color as the crown of his head and he wore a completely blue bodysuit with a cloud as a navi symbol.
"Fret not NetPolice warriors! We'll help take down these scum! Or my name isn't Carner!" Carner announced, he, like his partner, seemed to have an orange mane instead of blue, and orange was his color, for his bodysuit apparently too.

The Mafia goons grunted in annoyance and their leader, a black bodysuit wearing navi with giant gauntlets and greaves adorned on his arms and feet respectively, came out bellowing, "Then you'll be crushed under the might of the great brawler king, CrashCrush.exe!" His minions seemed to agree, cheering their boss on as they stood ready to fight beside him.

"Well, don't mind if we cut in too," Marcus announced as he revealed himself to the NetMafia forces as he stood behind Altair_Flair and Carner.
"By all means, if that's what you want," Altair replied, brandishing his sky blue colored sword.
"Less talk, more fighting! GWOOOOAAAAR!" CrashCrush roared, knocking his fists together.
Looks like another battle to go.

CrashCrush.exe: 300 HP
NetMafiaGoonA: 150 HP
NetMafiaGoonB: 150 HP
NetMafiaGoonC: 150 HP
NetMafiaGoonD: 150 HP
NetMafiaGoonE: 150 HP
NetMafiaGoonF: 150 HP
NetMafiaGoonG: 150 HP
NetMafiaGoonH: 150 HP
NetMafiaGoonI: 150 HP
NetMafiaGoonJ: 150 HP

Chief Marcus.exe: 300 HP
Aron.exe: 100 HP
RAION.exe: 100 HP
Tremble.exe: 100 HP
NetPoliceEnforcerA: 100 HP
NetPoliceEnforcerB: 80 HP

Altair_Flair.exe: 200 HP
Carner.exe: 200 HP

Terrain: 70% Normal, 30% Cracked (scattered)

-GREAT NET WAR BATTLE 2-
-FOR GREAT JUSTICE-
-FIGHT!-