Voltman and DNR

DNR attacks, trying the reach Dog through his blindness. However, he ends up freezing Altair_Flair and putting Carner to sleep, permanently. He then finds that he can see clearly again.
Mental, not really noticing Voltman and thinking him not to be a threat, ignores the electric navi's taunts, and consequently gets hit by both attacks launched at him. Voltman then finds that his voice is back to normal.
"That kind of felt like a massage, you know, those electroshock therapy thingies? I wonder if they sell those? Hmmmm...." Mental mused shaking off Voltman's attacks, although there was evidence that he had been hit.
The Dog fully transformed two of his arms into three-barreled miniguns and fired them with malice at Mental, who nimbly dodged out out of the way of them. The Dog grunted and finally, took out his cellphone, and dialed a number.
"TIM! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE! STAT!" The Dog barked to this 'Tim' over the phone.
A well-built, but kind of lanky, navi appeared out of nowhere, grinning at The Dog, after the phone call ended.
"Sup bro'? Need anything?" Tim asked nonchalantly, although kind of in a worshipping tone.
"The Dog commands The Dog's brother to go kick that guy's ass!" The NetPolice Enforcer roared, pointing at Mental.
"You got it big bro'!" Tim replied, equipping a pair of brass knuckles and rushing at Mental, and attacking the psychopath with his fists.
"The aggression party is here! Vote Chao Shao for president!" Mental rambled, taking the blow, but bouncing it back at Tim, who recoiled in shock, and then had a starfish, that appeared out of nowhere, promptly clamped to his face.
Voltman soon gained a bunch of snakes on his arms, which somehow dispelled his barrier. The cat scratching didn't help either.
What the hell was wrong with this battle?

Dog.exe: 760 HP (Normal) (Blue Winged Hippox2)
Posse-Tim: 2 hits (Starfish)

Mental.exe: 810 HP (Normal)

Altair_Flair.exe: 20 HP (Frozen) (Magnet) (Kitty)
Carner.exe: EJO'D

Voltman.exe: 200 HP (Metal) (Kitty) (SNAKES) [Elecsword]
DNR.exe: 220 HP (Magnetic)
[I'll post later today, but RS, if you don't mind talking to Twi about a tip on using Mental, that be swell]
Voltman watched DNR struggle around in the wake of the Mace, his blindness slowing him considerably. Unable to speak, he was forced to fume silently at Dog. Almost approving as DNR fired attacks at the commander, it was then that everything went wrong. His Icewave veered off course, hitting the stunned Altair and freezing him solid. Voltman tried to cry out, but couldn't. His silence was torture. Then, charging at who he thought to be Dog, DNR pulled out an injection needle with a strange purple substance inside, and harshly injected... Carner. The weakened navi couldn't take the stress of the damage any more, and performed an Emergency Jack-Out. Voltman turned away, unable to look at where he had been moments previously. How could this happen? How could two innocent navis be forced to suffer through this? Jumbled thoughts flew about Voltman's head, before all converging on a single answer.

MENTAL.

Voltman turned to the insane navi, calling at him with the connection he had left open. It was so obvious, really. DNR had been fighting with them! The side of justice! Or at least, what they thought had been justice. The Dog had brought that into doubt, for Voltman. Was the Netpolice so without scruples that they would so punish their underlings as Dog had done to Altair for something that hadn't been his fault? But back to DNR. He had been tricked, by Mental, the same as Altair had. Caused to attack his own allies. Tricked, by this psychotic navi's mind games. Voltman focused his anger into two spears, which he blasted at the straitjacket-bound navi. The charges sank in easily, spreading throughout his body like...
That kind of felt like a massage, you know, those electroshock therapy thingies? I wonder if they sell those? Hmmmm....

...AN ELECTROSHOCK THERAPY? Mental showed no reaction to the burns on his arms, the electricity tearing through his systems. His HP was dropping, but still he stood, doing nothing to prevent the damage that would eventually tear him apart. Voltman was about to charge once more when the twin clicks of loading guns sounded from behind him. Voltman fell to the ground just as Dog began firing, a spray of bullets flying through the space Mental had occupied only moments previously. In a rage, The Dog tore an ancient form of communication from his belt and roared into it with a commanding tone, to someone named... Tim?
Voltman recoiled as a voice sounded not four feet to his right, a long limbed navi having appeared out of nowhere at the officer's call.

Sup bro'? Need anything? The navi was trying to sound as normal as anyone else, but tones of respect usually saved for deities or particularly delicious dishes he couldn't keep out of his voice as he talked to his larger brother. The Dog commands The Dog's brother to go kick that guy's ass! Dog roared, and without any questions asked, Tim pulled on a pair of metal knuckles and tore into Mental, who showed no sign that he had even taken damage. Again. No, he just continued to spout meaningless drivel. The aggression party is here! Vote Chao Shao for president!

Images of Tim's attack then appeared, driving into his own chest, to which he was thrown backward, a starfish appearing and grabbing his face. A sudden shattering sound distracted Voltman, who looked down to see his electric armor in pieces, quickly dissolving into the floor. Confused, he looked at his arms, and performed a double take to see snakes wriggling over his armor. And the cat was STILL SCRATCHING HIS HEAD. Undeterred, Voltman simply resummoned his armor and prepared to charge once more. There would be no stopping him, this time. Mental had to be stopped. Checking his quickly dwindling supply of battlechips, Voltman was surprised to see that Shigeru had put two unidentified battlechips in the PET, but never sent them. But the time for questions was later.

Shigeru, could you se.... Voltman grasped his throat. He could talk again! He glanced at Dog. Time to settle a score... He cupped his hands around his mouth, and yelled at Dog.
Hey, DOG! What was that, earlier?! ALTAIR AND CARNER ARE... were... OUR ALLIES! We need all the help we can get, whether or not your intense ego is willing to admit it! You need proof that this navi could outsmart us in a moment? Look at your shoulders. I assume the hippos AREN'T part of your programming? Now, if we're ever to win this, you've got to focus on something besides the enemy in front of your face and look at your allies on the ground! Finishing his declaration with a slash of his hand, Voltman ended with his outstretched hand pointing at Altair. You can take care of him, or Tim can. I really don't care. But someone has to. And seeing as YOU'RE the one who stuck a tazer in his face, I don't feel that much remorse telling you to act as a human shield. Now GO.

Voltman didn't wait for a response. There was nothing left to say. He simply turned away from The Dog, and towards Mental. His plan would need strategy... and a few new chips. He just hoped that Mental wouldn't see what was coming in time to dodge. His Areagrab had already been used, so Voltman would have to get nearer to Mental the old-fashioned way. Running. So, pushing off with the energy of the magnetic terrain near him, Voltman dashed towards Mental, taking careful note of where he was in relation to the circle of metal he had summoned. Ending his run with a slide, Voltman turned to Mental, now a mere few feet away from him.

And you. I underestimated you, thinking that your insanity would discount you. And I was right. It would. That is, it would if there wasn't something else. Something I realized about halfway through my last attack. As he spoke, his hand retreated into his armor, a drill emerging from the new hole at the wrist and quickly growing to a large size. You're intelligent. You wouldn't have survived this long against a berserker like Dog if you weren't. So, where do we go from here, Mental? And don't worry, I don't expect much of an intelligent answer from you... A malicious gleam shined forth from Voltman's eye, as he drew his arm back, a massive drill whining to life at the end of his arm. ...I just expect you to die. And with that morbid taunt, Voltman let out a primal scream and drove the drill forward, the grooves that could tear through rock spinning at deadly speeds as they tore through the air towards their victim. Driving the air forward, to help push the enemy away from the navi as it drove through their armor, shattering bone and sinew alike. The metal of the drill, so like the metal currently behind Mental from Voltman's standpoint, gleamed ominously in the millisecond before it came into contact with the enemy. Voltman couldn't see straight anymore, the vibrations from the weapon on his arm turning the world into a multicolored blur. He didn't care. The next chip he was using quickly downloaded, and even as the drill slowed and fell to the ground, dematerializing, its data was already flowing into the ball of energy that Voltman held in his other hand.

Hippos. Snakes. Kittens. Starfish. All distractions, meant to draw the enemy's attention to their own slow loss of sanity at the cost of your mindgames, and away from your obvious advantages in the battle. Well, it won't work anymore. The snakes on Voltman's arm and the cat on his head reacted badly, hissing and spitting in unison at this proclamation from their feigned displeasure at their host's response to their presence. But it was all in vain. The electric orb that Voltman held in his hand continued to grow between his hands, even as he drew both hands back to gain momentum for the attack. Then, bringing the ball around with a spin that engulfed his entire body, Voltman threw the energy ball at Mental, the ball splitting into three and becoming transparent, much unlike the attack Voltman had tried to convince his opponents he had been summoning. Then, as the attacks neared, Voltman loosed his real blast, a mass of electricity which he wound up and punted at Mental with a spinning kick, the weapon whirring like a deranged soccer ball and its homing programs locking on to the data signature of its target. Voltman jumped backwards, running away from the possible attack range of his opponents even as he opened a private channel within his helmet to his operator, trying to broadcast on a frequency Mental couldn't detect.

I have a small opening! Come on, we've got to have SOMETHING up our sleeve! Voltman declared desperately, looking to his operator for any sign that there was still hope left for this battle, despite the slow but steady incapacitation of their allies. It was then that he noticed his operator paying no attention to his predicament, sorting through their chips and muttering something about codes. SHIGERU!

His operator turned to Voltman, an angry look in his own eye to match his navi. Don't you think I've been trying? Don't you think I've been looking for ANY WAY to beat this freak? Well, I'm working on it, so just... He never finished what he was saying, having stopped sorting through the chips and looking at one with particular intensity. It couldn't be that simple... Quickly slotting in the chip, Shigeru scanned the data as quickly as he could, searching for a particular line. Finally, after a few breathless moments, he found what he was looking for. He grinned, slotting in the chip and sending it, along with the other two chips he had saved, to Voltman. Needless to say, the navi was confused. Shigeru, what...? Shigeru's grin broke into a smile. That.... is our strategy. Now, I have no idea what this'll do, so be careful. Voltman blanched, and started to yell (What do you mean, you don't know what it'll do...?!), but Shigeru had already closed the window. Voltman sighed, and checked the battlechips.

The Power series? I know it's in their name, but they aren't that good, on the whole... Voltman looked desperately at the three icons representing the chips, but had no idea what his operator had in mind. A sudden voice in his ear, Shigeru's, sounded to answer his questions. Alright, now do exactly as I say. He stated simply, and Voltman nodded. Activate the Powershot chip. Do it now! Voltman activated the chip, and began to point it at Mental when an unexpected line of text crossed his visor.

Input Activation Code 1A now.
Inputting...
Activation Code 1A Accepted.
Code: TU1AW2LL

Voltman stared at the text, not understanding what was going on. Suddenly, the Powershot chip on his right hand shined a brilliant white, its edges becoming less and less defined, turning into what he was reading as highly unstable energy. Shigeru's voice popped up again, nervousness slipping into his tones. Now, quickly, activate the Powerbolt! Voltman nodded, trying not to look at the blinding light coming from his right hand as the Powerbolt blaster appeared on his left. A second line of text appeared on his visor.

Input Activation Code 1B now.
Inputting...
Activation Code 1B Accepted.
Code: AX1RTDS3

Voltman recoiled as a burst of extremely powerful energy passed up his right arm, through his torso, down his left arm, and into the Powerbolt. Immideately, it began to glow in the same manner as the Powershot chip. Voltman was forced to squint, the light so blinding, the power coursing through his torso so intense. Pain, and blinding light. This was Shigeru's strategy? His operator's voice came through once more, hectic and strained. Powerblast! He only needed the one word, and Voltman activated the chip, wondering where it could go. Immideately, more messages appeared on his visor, scrolling so fast as to be nearly unreadable.

ERROR: MAXIMUM BATTLECHIP CAPACITY EXCEEDED.
ERROR: MAXIMUM BATTLECHIP CAPACITY EXCEEDED.
Input Activation Code 1C now.
ERROR: BATTLECHIP SYSTEM FAILING. DEACTIVATE UNNECESSARY BATTLECHIPS.
ERROR: BATTLECHIP SYSTEM FAILING. DEACTIVATE UNNECESSARY BATTLECHIPS.
Inputting...
WARNING. CONTINUING THIS ACTION MAY CAUSE SYSTEM DAMAGE. TERMINATE CURRENT PROCESS.
WARNING. CONTINUING THIS ACTION MAY CAUSE SYSTEM DAMAGE. TERMINATE CURRENT PROCESS.
Activation Code 1C Accepted.
Code: F2AAFETG
Initializing Battlechip Program Integration.
NOTICE: SYSTEM MEMORY CAPACITY TEMPORARILY INCREASED.
BATTLECHIP SYSTEM STABILIZING
POWER OUTPUT INCREASING RAPIDLY

Messages continued to scroll over Voltman's screen as the energy in his body continued to mount. The pain had gone, and replacing it was a strange euphoria. Voltman laughed once. Twice. He broke out into the full, mad laughter of triumph, raising his arms above his head, and merging the two unstable masses of data with the third battlechip. The light immideately solidified, as did the data mass, as Voltman concentrated all his energy on the reaction occurring. He felt the drain on his system. He ignored it. All was lost in the euphoria of the moment, the mad laughter, and the single message scrolling across his screen.

INITIALIZING PROGRAM ADVANCE

Overview:
<Passive: Siphon Excess (1-Hit Barrier)>
1. Run up to Mental (Tactical Movement)
2, 3. Drillarm1 to Mental (60x2, Breaking, Piercing, Knockback onto Metal Terrain)
4. Bubblestar1 to Mental (20, Trap, x2 to next Elec attack, Aqua
5. Thunder1 to Mental (40, Homing. Stun, x2 due to Metal Terrain, x2 due to Bubblestar, Elec)
WARNING! WARNING! BATTLECHIP PROGRAM INTEGRATION INITIALIZING! PROGRAM ADVANCE SUCCESS DEPENDS ON THE NEXT FEW MOMENTS. (Successful: Y/N?)
"Quite an interesting turn for our heroes is it not? A few seconds and one of the Heroic Super Squad Teamsters have lost theirrrr preeeecious life! Oh is there no one that can save their faces!"

Who was that voice heard around the area? Was it a bouncing monkey man running around the net looking for his juicy bananas? Or was it just some random navi that took too many swigs of Netopian nip? None of those apply to that sound at all! Although they were very good guesses it was the White Blood Cell of the Net himself! He was putting his hands on his hips and looked on in a dramatic way, looking at everybody with an elegant smile.

"So, I'd think to say everybody here is doing quite lovely, mhm" DNR said, nodding at every person person/creature there. As he was doing so, Polonius too was scanning at every person that has appeared, particularly at that new person, Tim. "Huh, so the Dog can apparently get new members to fight along side him huh?" the black med student thought as he looked at his remaining battlechips. He took on his newest battlechip and slotted it in, making the PET brim with technological life as it revs up.

Meanwhile in the network, DNR twirls around the stage as he lightly taps on Voltman's shoulder with a light "Bink!" as he twirled away from the boy. As he did so, getting a good distance away from the opposing team, his right arm starts throbbing a bit, growing just a bit as it explodes into a metallic drill. It whirls just a bit as it finishes forming, showing its power and drilling might. As he admired the person he was about to drill a new face in, he just snickered and smiled, like a cute doll "I don't really want to Drill for oil Doggy... You know, you mean drill into the ground to try and find oil? You're crazy, just crazy! Hoho!" As soon as that swooning smile faded into an insane smile, his drill was already half way towards the Dog...

His next barrage was... very miniscule to be certain. Yep it was time for the Reflex Hammer, it summoned forth from the doctors free hand, it was rather nice and pristine as it flew forth from his hand, like a dart in a bar. The hammer twirled like a boomerang, the electricity from the plastic hammer side outlining the arc of the weapon. "La Revolucion no necesitas perros vaqueros como usted!"

"What?" Polonius loudly interjected with an odd stare towards his navi.

"... Nothing" was the doctors' reply back, crossing his reformed hands as the attack finished.

After those two attacks, DNR turned his attention towards his comrade, that mental powerhouse known as... well Mental. He slunk on by right behind him and said softly near his left lips "Well I have juuuust the right medicine for youuuu~ Tehe~" he said smirking before he lifted his right arm upwards, it turning into a sterile gauntlet laced with electrical damage. "It's quite the therapeutic treatment mind you, the initial pain really does wonders for your glistening complexion..."

The doctor then twirled on back to the spotlight between the two factions and... tripped. That's right he tripped and fell on the floor. He squirmed away back towards his mental friend as he paddled towards him in a very slow pace. You could see his sweat as he was trying with all his strength to swim away from the Netpolice ruffians. Panting quite hard, he said "huff huff, I think I can, I think I can, I can beat this!... Phew, have those feet been cleaned boy?" he said looking up towards Mental as he continued more and more... like two peas in the rotten pod.

Actions
1. Drillarm1 to The Dog (60 + Breaking + Knockback + Piercing)
2. Reflex Hammer (110 + stun)
3. Defribilator Gauntlets (60 healing to Mental)
4. Dodge Swiiim!
Voltman rambles on about tactics and saving allies before attacking Mental. He starts up a drill, overriding his elecsword, and rams the attack at Mental, who attempts to distract Voltman by pulsing the air in front of him with psychic energy, only to shatter the barrier, and then suffer the full brunt of the attack.
The Dog, meanwhile summons up a SentinelGun, which suddenly is broken by DNR's DrillArm. The NetPolice Enforcer recoils in surprise as he's hit by the Reflex Hammer.
"Bro!" Tim cried out for the Dog in concern. He soon feeds his brother with a quick snack composed of what seemed to be an energy bar.
"THE DOG HAS HAD IT NOW!" The Dog roared, aiming for DNR, but suddenly remembers Voltman's words.
"Allies? They're trash that's in the way kid," The Dog commented. "He's better frozen right now than not, trust the Dog," the punk navi continued, as Voltman continued his assault on Mental.
Mental, meanwhile, was being healed by DNR, negating some attack damage from Voltman. The psychic then observed DNR's attempts at... swimming. And suddenly became furious.
"YOU IDIOT! YOU CALL THAT... SWIMMING?" Mental bellowed in rage. "Don't make me laugh!" the Mafiosi continued, hanging his head down, before snapping it back up, roaring "DNRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!"
"YOU AREN'T SOME CAT DROWNING IN WATER! SWIM! SWIIIIIM!" he yelled, infuriated at his partner's pathetic swimming.
"I'LL SHOW YOU HOW IT'S DONE SO WATCH CLOSELY, YOU SLOW PIECE OF SHIT!" the psychopath bellowed before leaping into one the the bubbles Voltman made. At this point, DNR might be crying in sadness.
"IN FREESTYLE, take your arms out of the water, elbows first! Then reach out in front of you! Make sure you extend all the way!" Mental began explaining, using metal rods lifted through psychic abilities to represent his arms. "Don't forget to breathe!" the insane navi reminded, wheezing a bit after.
"Then! Dip your fingertips into the water and repeat the above explained motion with the other arm" Mental rambled.
"DON'T SLAP THE WATER LIKE SOME PATHETIC TWIT!" Mental roared as the Thunder attacked shocked him, he then extended his arms as to emphasize his next point. "WATER RESISTANCE IS HUGE!"
"Finally, part the water with your fingertips! This is where you accelerate!" the Mafiosi panted, running away from the chain whip The Dog had lashed at him.
"Everything will be decided by the amount of effort you put into the next step!" Mental grinned, his eyes darting back and forth.
"CRAWL. WITH. ALL. YOUR. STRENGTH!" the lunatic bellowed, "WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT!" he roared as he proceeded to do just that in order to avoid another attack by the Dog.
"GO FOR THE GOLD IN THE SHARO OLYMPICS!" the probable psyche-ward escapee yelled, as he flailed around on the ground, trying to move away from the soon to become massive attack that Voltman was preparing.
"UN! DEUX! TROIS!" Mental screamed, cackling as he flailed around. "Do it with me everybody! UN! DEUX! TROIS!" the Mafiosi requested, still flailing.
"He didn't explain how to kick..." The Dog grumbled, pulling his chain back.
A final message appeared in both Shigeru's and Voltman's screens.
PROGRAM ADVANCE APPROVED. HIT YES TO ACTIVATE!
There were two button selections that Shigeru could tap with his stylus. One said, "YES" and the other said, "NO." Choice is kind of obvious.

Dog.exe: 670 HP (Normal) (Blue Winged Hippox2)
Posse-Tim: 2 hits (Normal) (Starfish)

Mental.exe: 650 HP (Normal) (Swimming!) (Stun, -1 Action)

Voltman.exe: 200 HP (Normal) (Kitty) (SNAKES) [PA APPROVED]
DNR.exe: 220 HP (Normal) (Swimming!) [DrillArm1]

Terrain: 40% Normal, 30% Metal, 30% Magnetic
Power. Extrodinary power. A source of power unlike Voltman had ever felt before was hovering over his head, under his control. The conglomeration of the three battlechips that had somehow fused to something more. A Program Advance.
He had heard of them, before. Who hadn't, in the world of netbattling? Combinations of battlechips, when input in the correct order, forming a weapon of great strength. Destructive, Constructive, Recovering. How many types of advances were there? Voltman had no idea. And right then, he didn't need one. All he knew was that this psychopath was tough, and that what he was holding contained the power to change the flow of the battle in a single shot. A message scrolled across his visor.

PROGRAM ADVANCE APPROVED. HIT YES TO ACTIVATE.

Voltman grinned, even as he saw Shigeru tapping the "Yes" on his screen with the holoscreen stylus. The light above Voltman's head glowed even brighter, solidifying into a solid mass. Voltman focused on the ball of matter in his hands, willing it into a new form. Soon, a strange abnormality in the perfect sphere of energy began to push out of the top. Rising out of the mass like a pillar rising from solid land, the cylindrical tower growing larger and larger. As it grew, it became harder to sustain. Voltman grunted from the effort of holding the advance together as it grew larger, energy leaping from the surface of the mass like solar flares. Slowly but surely, it began to sustain itself. Voltman relaxed, letting the weapon form as it was supposed to. Smoothly, the cylinder continued to grow, and lengthen, until it had to be at least three feet in diameter. Three cylinders grew out of the front of the mass, their centers falling away cleanly into the depths of the mass. Three barrels now faced the enemy, out of a massive cannon. The energy began to solidify, turning as blue as a Powerbolt blast, and motes of light began to form around the barrels as Voltman lowered the weapon onto his shoulder like a bazooka, falling to one knee to better support the advance. Slowly, he began to gain more control over the weapon's shape. Three cylinders shot out of the sides of the barrels facing the outside of the advance, attaching to the main cannon's sides. The motes of blue energy that had begun forming earlier now started to move into the barrels, drawn out of the air as if pulled by a vacuum. Voltman knew that the weapon would take time to charge. He decided to make the most of it.

Mental. You fight Dog, Altair, Carner, and myself. I have no doubt that if DNR... Voltman couldn't help looking at his former ally, ...if DNR hadn't been tricked by your mind games, forced to join your twisted efforts, he would be as subject to your strange attacks as we are. You fight us all. But for what? To what purpose? The lights flowing steadily into the barrel were speeding up, in their creation and in their movement. A faint blue glow began to emanate from the main cannon, as blue light spilled out of the triple barrels. Voltman flipped a few switches on the side of the cannon near where he held it, and a few metallic clangs were heard from inside the cannon before the lights stopped and sat in place for a moment before flowing into the barrel with redoubled intensity. Voltman looked around at the ruined battlefield. At Dog and Tim, so sure of their own superiority. At Altair, frozen on the ground. At Mental, grinning like the psychopath he was. And at DNR... er... whatever the hell he was thinking. Voltman's thoughts flew around his head in a jumbled mess. He looked at Mental, staring his enemy in the eye.

You delete without compassion, torture innocent civilians, and even alienate our allies. You don't deserve the status you have given yourselves, as fighters for the cause you deem just. Something was off about Voltman's speech. The anger it conveyed... not all of it was at Mental. No, someone else held Voltman's attention just as well. It became quite clear when he turned to Dog, and started to yell his next accusation. What is your JUSTICE?! Why do ANY of you deserve to decide how to integrate innocent civilians in this! DNR, Altair, Carner, and I. None of us were of any part of this conflict, but your leaders, fighting for whatever twisted reasons they believe, have dragged us into it! The Netpolice, claiming to help civilians... HA! Don't make me laugh! Voltman had, with not a little effort, began to move across the battlefield, carrying the program advance on his shoulder even as it continued to collect energy. How is asking every civilian, whether trained or not, to participate in this conflict "protecting" them? Your organization has put them in more danger than the Mafia! Had you done nothing, been more competent than the mindless attack drone you are, Dog, this could have been avoided entirely! And yet, you claim that you need no help?! Don't make me laugh! Your mind is so weak, I'm surprised that the only tricks this mafiosi has pulled on you so far is to project twisted Hippos on your shoulders! Scraping his knee across the ground, Voltman was moving slowly. But to where? He had already covered a fair distance across the field, and stopped abruptly. The cannon was letting out a dangerous sounding whine, as blue light began to leak out from cracks in the composition of the advance. The power building up had begun to overload the Program Advance itself. Tapping a few more buttons on the side, and flipping another small switch, the machine's glow began to die down, as a piece of the cannon slid out, a glass case housing a ball of blue lightning, sparking against the sides of its prison. The cannon began to charge once more...

Shigeru's holoscreen popped up beside his navi, the operator looking as enraged as the navi at both sides of the assault. Voltman is absolutely right! You, the pitiful "commander" of these forces. It's no wonder that you were named Dog. Mindlessly biting at whoever comes near you, friend or foe, even those with as pure of intentions as Altair_Flair and Carner. Look at him. LOOK AT HIM, YOU WORTHLESS ANIMAL. LOOK AT THE NAVI YOU CONDEMNED TO DIE, FROZEN ON A BATTLEFIELD WITH HIS FRIEND AND ALLY ALREADY BARELY SAVED FROM DELETION!! Shigeru was screaming by this point, sending a look at Dog that would have killed if it could, an accusing finger pointed at Altair, frozen and helpless on the ground. Voltman's eyes narrowed, as he aimed the cannon further, a second box sliding out of the cannon's side, a second ball of energy joining the first in a desperate dance of power around their confined spaces. A silence followed, briefly, only broken by a small *click* as a third box broke loose of the armor and began to slide out. The flow of blue energy entering the barrels had turned into a flood, small beams of energy joining the motes of light in their unresisting progress down the endless void of the cannon's depths. Voltman shattered the silence with a small chuckle, before turning to Mental, an uncharacteristically calm look in his eye. I see why you fight him. I don't, however, see why we must take sides in this conflict. What if, say... a navi took his own side? One not of Netpolice, or Mafia? What then? Would they be persecuted by both sides, or helped by them? How would they be viewed? Well, I suppose it all depends on the victors of the fight, eh? "History is written by the winners," after all. But you... The calmness disappeared, to be replaced by a glare loaded with venom. Neither of these "sides" deserves to write the history of this battle. This battle was fought by the CIVILIANS. Look around you! If we were to turn against you right now, sure there'd be losses, but we'd be free of both sides' utterly oppressive crap that they keep spewing in an attempt to recruit impressionable minds! Who will the victors be? No one will win this battle. This battle will NEVER END, so long as you twisted freaks keep polluting the minds of your divisions! I don't deny that there will be pure souls among your ranks, but YOU two... well, suffice to say that no one will mourn your passing.

The cannon suddenly shot out several more blocks. Only two were left until the cages of energy had encircled the entire weapon. Voltman cried out, now to the battlefield as a whole. Screaming at the top of his lungs, making the electric barrier that had flowed over his armor ripple and disperse in places from the energy he released in his anger.
IT WON'T EVER END...! BUT FOR THESE TWO, IT ENDS TODAY!
The cannon began to hum, resonating with the masses of energy contained within it. Another block slid out, the blue energy within shooting bolts of lightning through the glass to the others. A ring of energy encircled the weapon, spreading like wildfire over the massive cannon. One block left. A handle slid out of the bottom of the weapon, a full-hand trigger on its front. The trigger would be pulled soon. Soon, the flow of the battle would change. Forever. The next shot would determine the course of the battle... and Voltman didn't know what to do.
Those things I said... how do I know? For all I know, the battle could end today. Something amazing could occur, saving one side. Damning the other to deletion, or worse. And if people like Dog are what consist the Netpolice, it will be worse. I said that pure-hearted individuals existed... but do they? Or are all those of the Netpolice as corrupt as him? And the Mafia? What if the Netpolice IS corrupt? What if they are the pure ones, apart from Mental? Is it possible that everyone's concept of Good and Evil in this battle is horribly skewed?
Do good and evil even exist anymore?

The last cube slid out of the cannon, and it was ready. Good or evil, all hell was about to break loose.

Blue lightning spread over the entirety of the cannon, turning it into the bright blue color that it had been as it was first forming. The barrels shot forth beams of light into the distance, nearly blinding anyone daring enough to look directly at the power now contained within the cannon. The first box slid back into the cannon, and a wave of energy spread along the length of the weapon. The second did the same, followed by a third. And a fourth. Soon, all the boxes began to descend back into the barrel, each one releasing a shockwave of energy as it connected with its slot. Voltman let out another laugh of victory as the power built, unable to contain it in the presence of the magnificent embodiment of destruction. The three thick cables that had once simply hung limp from the barrels to the cannons now pulsed with blue light, feeding energy into the barrels with which they were connected. The last box began to descend, and time seemed to slow to a crawl. Agonizingly paced, the box lowered until, at last, it lined up with the surface of the weapon, and its energy was released. A wave of energy, larger than any other that had been released yet, shot towards the back of the cannon, before rebounding, followed by the other waves that had been sent backwards as the cannon reassembled itself once more. Voltman's hand clenched on the trigger, but his intuition steadied his hand.
Not yet...
One by one, led by the final wave of energy, the waves of energy forming rings around the cannon made their way to the barrels, where they enveloped them and sunk into the metal, their charges carrying all the way to the belly of the beast. A rumbling, like thunder but never ending, shook the battlefield as the weapon finally came into its full power. Voltman, too, was now enveloped in the blue light of the weapon. It was time. With a single, sudden motion, Voltman pulled the trigger. Three beams of energy erupted from the barrels of the gun, delivering all of their deadly payload in a massive blast that seemed unending. Driven forward by a force unseen, the three blasts began to weave around each other, forming a massive triple helix that wound its way directly at the only one that Voltman could bring himself to fire at, despite his self-righteous preachings of the corruption in the Netpolice. The energy streaked towards Mental, growing larger by the second, fusing to create a single, solid mass. Blinding light shot forth, and the shadows of those near the blast stretched across the field, etched forever into place by the scorching power of the light released. A blaze of blue, speeding past Mental, and the Mafiosi could be seen no longer. The cannon, resting on Voltman's shoulders, began to disintegrate and disappear into the air over the field. The back of the weapon was the first to go, but by the time the disappearing weapon was half gone, the blast had ended. It began slowly, narrowing ever so slightly, but it continued to shrink, until a single thin beam of light was all that remained, which dispersed into the motes of light from which it had been born and disappeared without a trace.

And in the wake of the massive blast, Voltman stood. Exhausted, but exhilarated, he grasped the shield that materialized in front of him firmly, and turned to DNR, speaking to his former ally. I offer you another chance, DNR. You turned to the side of the Mafia by Mental's twisted mind games, I'm sure, but now, before Dog tries to deal with you, I ask you to join me as an ally once more.
The sounds of battle rang out around them, shadows of the blast scorched into the ground behind the combatants, and a canyon cleaved into the earth by thew power of the blast. And there, on the field, still stood Voltman. Holding his shield limp at his side, but ready to raise it if DNR refused, Voltman extended a hand to his ally.
And I'm sorry, but if you refuse... I'll have no choice. If an enemy is put in my way, I will destroy him. So if you choose to be my enemy... so be it.

Overview:
1,2,3. POWERCANNON to Mental (500 damage in a straight line, Breaking, Piercing)
4. Guard2 (Reflect up to 120 damage)
5. Dodge

(Powercannon picture here, for reference.
That is all.)
It's time for the Super Action P.O.W Show...... Oh dear wrong script!.... Erhem! When we last left the story the PA has been completed and ready! Is this Superweapon really going to be the end of our heroes!? Or are different things in planned...

Quote ()

"YOU IDIOT! YOU CALL THAT... SWIMMING?" Mental bellowed in rage. "Don't make me laugh!" the Mafiosi continued, hanging his head down, before snapping it back up, roaring "DNRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!"

"Woahwoahwoahwoah!" the mad doctor shrieked as he heard the bolsterous rage of his companion Mental. He watched inquisitively as the Mafia member's head hanged down then snapped back up like a twig as he shrieked his name out, producing sweat from DNR "Geeze louize, his sound would wake up all the cats in an Ear Infirmary"

Quote ()

"YOU AREN'T SOME CAT DROWNING IN WATER! SWIM! SWIIIIIM!" he yelled, infuriated at his partner's pathetic swimming.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry!" he ran and grieved towards the man, sobbing at Mental's knees.

Quote ()

"I'LL SHOW YOU HOW IT'S DONE SO WATCH CLOSELY, YOU SLOW PIECE OF SHIT!" the psychopath bellowed before leaping into one the the bubbles Voltman made. At this point, DNR might be crying in sadness.
"IN FREESTYLE, take your arms out of the water, elbows first! Then reach out in front of you! Make sure you extend all the way!" Mental began explaining, using metal rods lifted through psychic abilities to represent his arms. "Don't forget to breathe!" the insane
navi reminded, wheezing a bit after.

"Okay, okay!" he said as he leaped onto the hard floor and started swimming frantically as he listened to the psychic's words. ".... Apparently Mental isn't just a description of his mind status... an actual ESP before me... Didn't see that coming a mile away." he thought as his elbows left from the imaginary water and reached out towards the direction of Voltman.

Quote ()

"Then! Dip your fingertips into the water and repeat the above explained motion with the other arm" Mental rambled.

"Uhuhuhuh!" he said as he tried to dip his fingertips into the water and repeat the cycle again...until...

Quote ()

"DON'T SLAP THE WATER LIKE SOME PATHETIC TWIT!" Mental roared as the Thunder attacked shocked him, he then extended his arms as to emphasize his next point. "WATER RESISTANCE IS HUGE!"

"Yes sir! Sorry Sir!" he interjected as he tried his best at swimming a bit stronger.

Quote ()

"Finally, part the water with your fingertips! This is where you accelerate!" the Mafiosi panted, running away from the chain whip The Dog had lashed at him.
"Everything will be decided by the amount of effort you put into the next step!" Mental grinned, his eyes darting back and forth.

"Yes Sir?" He asked as he continued swimming like a madman, hanging at every single word Mental uttered...

Quote ()

"CRAWL. WITH. ALL. YOUR. STRENGTH!" the lunatic bellowed, "WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT!" he roared as he proceeded to do just that in order to avoid another attack by the Dog.
"GO FOR THE GOLD IN THE SHARO OLYMPICS!" the probable psyche-ward escapee yelled, as he flailed around on the ground, trying to move away from the soon to become massive attack that Voltman was preparing.

"I'M GONNA MAKE YOU PROUD PAPA!" he yelled back as he swimmed faster and faster as he counted his repetitions. "One, two, three, one, two three..."

Quote ()

"UN! DEUX! TROIS!" Mental screamed, cackling as he flailed around. "Do it with me everybody! UN! DEUX! TROIS!" the Mafiosi requested, still flailing.

"Ohhhhh in frances! Gotcha monsieur!" he said as he swum circles around the Netpolice flunkies, going faster and faster like a hurricane. As he did this thusly he received the sudden urge to hum the JAWS theme and hummed along the creepy theme. He then continued swimming in a figure eight motion, swimming around Mental as well as the Dog. Polonius couldn't help but laugh just a bit as he watched Polonius' fake swimming, as if he was looking at some cartoon. Polonius watched and slotted in the Sword chip, amazed at how it was possible to swim on such a sturdy floor.

It was rather well and good that the chip came in at this moment as the mad doctor was in the vicinity of the Dog now. His right arm configured at the moment the arm was at a 45 degree angle. At the exact time the boy figured it was time to attack.... He erupted forth from the "waters", extending his arms out in a 45 degree angle from his torso. His body was at the perfect angle towards the Dog as his right angle was aiming for his back. "IIIII...... DID IT!" he roared as he raised. "I WON THE GOLD AND I MADE YA PROUD PAPA!"

As he finished his shrieks, he looked around the field and observed the actors of this little play, his sword hand on his forehead as he looked. He spied with his little eyes Voltman, who saw the navi making a heroic speech, the kind seen in shows right before the hero readies up a battle winning attack. After the boy finishes his speech about words like "Honor" and "Valor", the doctor's red eyes move to the right and to the left, expecting something to happen. A few seconds passed and nothing seemed to happened when... "Hey! HEEEEY! Shoot fly don't bother me!" he said as he ran around the field, swatting away what he thought was a fly around the area. He laughed as he did so as he ran around Mental, the apparently heroic Voltman, and finally the Dog. After a few quick swipes by the sword, DNR eyed right in front of the Dog maddeningly, he whispered quietly towards him "Shhhh! There's a fly on your nose..." he said as he pulled back his sword and thrusted forth.

He ran around sprouting something like "The fly's dead! The fly's dead! Stupid pesky fly's dead!" and giggled akin to a girl's laugh as he skipped, avoiding any possible attacks from the others. He then screeched to a stop, as he heard cackling electricity. He slowly turned around as he watched the Power cannon being assembled. "Ohhh Fried Crap on a stick... a damn Program Advance with my own eyes... Although... " he thought as he shifted towards Mental "He may have a plan to avoid it... So I'll act it up a bit more and see what happens... " DNR then giggled and bowed towards the Mental nutcase, saying "Welcome to Chez Advancois Avoidez Sir! We have plenty of dishes but our specialties include fried Dog on a stick, Chocolate mousses, Pastrami on Garlic bread and Giant freaking energy rays! Buuut fiiirst....". Then he bowed once more as he ran towards the Dog and tried to give in another attack. He then pranced around back towards Mental, and said back to him. "So erhemehemhem, sorry about that but had to get the appetizer ready, hehehh, so what will it be monseiur?" he asked

Actions
1. Sword to Dog (80)
2. Sword to Dog (80)
Dodge: Swordplay
3. Sword to Dog (80)
4. Dodge
The crowd stood, mouths agape at Voltman as the Electric navi made his epic rant about justice and stuff. Altair had finally thawed out of his ice thinger, and blinked as he saw Voltman charging up his massive weapon of doom, he then slowly displaced himself from the Magnetic panels. Mental, being kind of stunned from before, stood there for a bit, then pulsed some psychic energy at Dog, which Tim blocked for his "big bro."
DNR then started bouncing around The Dog, swiping in some sword slashes along the way, one was blocked by Tim, who quickly ran away after being hit. The other two strikes rang true, cutting the NetPolice Enforcer's body. The Dog roared in protest as he swatted his chain at DNR, who nimbly dodged out of the way.
"One order of Giant Freaking Energy Rays please!" Mental called to DNR, addressing the menu items, "A nice side of Fried Dog would be nice too!"
"The Dog commands you to shut the hell up!" The NetPolice Enforcer bellowed, infuriated at Mental's comment.
Then, the Program Advance fired, sending a triple helix of blue swirling devastating destructive energy straight at Mental. It seemed the tide of the battle had changed, one side would be victorious, and things were looking grim for the NetMafia. There were cheers of "You go, companion!" and "You're serving him justice The Dog's way! Atta boy!"
At that moment, the most ridiculous thing occurred.
Mental, ATE, I repeat, ATE, the Program Advance.
"What the hell?" The Dog barked in surprise, had Voltman's attack been for naught?
"ES TIEMPO PARA LA FIESTA!" Mental screamed, swallowing the attack all the way down... to his crotch area.
In a serious "WTF" moment, the Mafiosi... PELVIC THRUSTED, and sent the attack straight back, redirecting it at the only feasible target at the time.
The Dog.
"OH FUCK!" The Dog swore in terror as he attempted to avoid the attack, but it was too late. He took the full-on blast, sending him spiraling across the air, slamming down on the floor, and was sent spinning quite a bit away.
Was he... dead?
"Damn, he's still alive," Altair mumbled, as he inspected the Dog's HP level.
Mental rolled his eyes and sent a eagle at Voltman, that consequently dispelled his Guard and barrier.
"My compliments to your chef," Mental said to DNR and nodded at Voltman, smiling as he suddenly belched.
"THE POLLS ARE IN, THE NETMAFIA PARTY IS THE NEXT PARTY IN POWER! LONG LIVE SHUI MAI FOR PRESIDENT!" Mental rambled.
Altair staggered over to Voltman and grimaced, "Geez, you'd think he'd be down by now. What a crazy opponent."

Dog.exe: 10 HP (Normal) (Blue Winged Hippox2)

Mental.exe: 650 HP (Normal)

Voltman.exe: 200 HP (Normal) (Kitty) (SNAKES)
DNR.exe: 220 HP (Normal) [Sword]

Terrain: 40% Normal, 30% Metal, 30% Magnetic
Voltman fell to his knees, following what had just happened. There was no way that the navi he was facing could do what he just had... but how else could it be explained? The navi had reversed a Program Advance. Turned it on his own team. Voltman glanced at Dog.
At least he chose a suitable target, I guess...
Even this thought didn't bring even a grin to his face. He was doomed, facing a navi of this strength. Good or evil, when faced with insurmountable odds, and an opponent powerful enough to do what Mental had... there was only one choice. Voltman stood, glancing at Altair briefly, sorry for what would inevitably happen to a navi with such a low HP count. But, undeterred, Voltman turned to Mental.
Alright, Mental. You've made your point. That was the most powerful weapon in my arsenal, and you weren't only able to stop it, but turn it against us. And so... I concede defeat. I surrender. Fighting now would only prolong the inevitable. Both you and DNR are powerful navis, and as much as I would like to believe that I could take you both on in a fight, and win, I know I couldn't. That isn't to say, however, that I wouldn't cause both you and my former ally severe damage. This is best for both sides. I know not what my allies will do, but I surrender.
His chin having dropped to his chest, and his arms hanging limp at his sides, Voltman was done fighting. He had been defeated, without ever being hit.
You win.

Overview:
1-5. Surrender (Dodges, if he attacks me)
DNR just smiled like a freaky clown as he walked onwards towards the dog, sword extended and wobbling back and forth. As he came closer and closer, ready for the sword's sweet slice with victory "Now, now..." he said as he was around a few feet with his target "You DO deserve this you know Doggykins. I mean you've been running around without your leash for too long, not caring about your puppies, probably getting malnourished... or worse" he said as he shrugged, walking closer and closer. He then twirled around the fallen Netpolice navi, giving him a good image to go on. He looked around the field and observed everybody one last time, his sword hand on his forehead as he looked. "Hey! HEEEEY! YOU AGAAAAAAIIIIN! You don't bother me! Especially when it's drama time!!!!" he said as he ran around the field, swatting away what he thought was a fly around the area. He laughed as he did so again as before as he ran around Mental, the apparently heroic Voltman, and finally the Dog. After a few quick swipes by the sword, DNR eyed right onto the back of the dog and swiped maddenly towards the dog "You insignificant fly! Your dieing now and foreaaaavaarraaaahaahahahahaaaaaa!!!"

Actions
1 + 2 + 3: Sword (80) to Dog
4: Possible dodge? (from what I don't know, a satellite?)
A cat scratching on your head, snakes, curling around your body, slithering up and down, and most of all...
"HMM...HMMMMM....HMMMMMMMMMMM..." Mental pondered as his face spun clockwise, little arrows sprouting out from his nose and following the movement of his turning face.
DNR, in the midst of this, descended upon The Dog and executed the NetPolice Agent with three quick slashes of his sword.
"This... report... is going back to The Dog's higher ups... fools..." The Dog grumbled as he blasted back into his PET.
"I can see your reason my friend, but, I must be off! CHARGE!" Altair said to Voltman as he brandished his sword and dashed at Mental.
The psychic's face stopped, an audible "CLICK" sounding as it returned to the normal postion. He then let out a loud belch, slamming a powerful psychic wave into Altair, EJOing him.
"Hmmmm... I must've had some leftover turbulence from that last attack," the Mafiosi commented as he turned toward Voltman.
"FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-BU-LOUS~" Mental screeched in reply to Voltman's surrender. "Now, when's the wedding date? I have to pick out my best suit after all!" he giggled.
Well, guess that's over with.
Seems like only the CAT SCRATCHING Voltman's head is left. D:<

Dog.exe: DELETED

Mental.exe: 650 HP (Normal)

Altair_Flair.exe: EJO'D

Voltman.exe: 200 HP (Kitty)
DNR.exe: 220 HP

Terrain: 100% Normal

-VICTORY?-
Voltman Get: 3100z, Magbolt2, MYSTERIOUS BEAGLE DOGGIE PLUSHIE
DNR Get: 3100z, Magbolt2, MYSTERIOUS GECKO PLUSHIE
"Erhemhemhem..." DNR coughed as the opposition left, collecting the spoils. "Well isn't that special, there's gonna be a report about me!" he giggled after saying that, turning to his companion. "Now... about that wedding, well its gonna be moi with a special lady in my life, one whose name echos loveliness from the stars" he said with his hands clasping with each other, fluttering his eyes. "Persephone is her name and the date of our wedding will probably be some time next week. You should bring your friends to it, it'll be fabulouciousy grand, we'll have monkeys and even robotic sharks with laser beams attached to their heads. Orr.... we should have a Bachelor party!" he said, punching the air with a smirk. "Oh wait hold on..." he said lifting a finger towards Mental and picking up the chip. He held it up high as he hummed loudly and in a very annoying tone "Dun Dun Dun DUUUUUUUNNNNNNN!"
Voltman stopped, suddenly, as a pile of zennies and battlechip data landed at his feet. Confused, he opened it up, and sent the data to Shigeru, but something was still... off...
Oh, yeah.
The cat.
Voltman coughed, hoping to attract the attention of the two navis, Mental specifically.
Er... sorry, I know I surrendered, but must the cat stay? I was quite hoping that... He stopped, thinking. DNR had been able to get through to Mental, so... er... Watt? Voltman's form shrank, and surprisingly, the cat with it. Soon, Watt was standing there, a kitten scratching at his head.
Er, mister wacky-doo crazy person? Wouldn't kitty-cat here be much more happy if it had fish? Sky fish! Fish from the sky! Like rain! Ooh, that would be cool! Can you make it rain fish? But, like, not on our heads. Because they're all fishy and smell like... fish!
"I'll be sure to bring them, chappo!" Mental declared, now wearing a monocle and a top hat as he twirled a cane around with his mind.
"Persephone... I think I've heard that name before," the psychic pondered, twisting his head upside down 180 degrees before snapping it back up and shifting his face to the side of his head so Watt was in his view, or it seemed that way.
"RAIN FISH?" he bellowed loudly, making a scary tone, "THE DOG DOESN'T MAKE FISH, BOY! Bleeeeeeh" the Mafiosi barked, mimicking the Dog's voice perfectly before reverting his own to normal as he stuck his tongue out at Watt.
However, he lifted the cat up telepathically from the electric navi's head, took his top hat off with the same method, and placed the cat into the hat.
"NOW, THE GREAT MENTAL SHALL PERFORM A VERY VERY AMUSING MAGIC TRICK!" Mental proclaimed, twirling his cane over the hat.
"AGUAMENTISIMO!" the Mafiosi blathered loudly, making wild movements with his cane over the hat as he tapped the object.
Suddenly, a very cute puppy, of the beagle variety, pounced out of the hat and glomped Watt, licking him repeatedly.
"IN THE NEXT ELECTION, THE NEW CANDIDATES WILL BE MI FENG AND KEN DO! BE SURE TO VOTE!" the Mafia member roared.

((Blah, I'm bored, I'll RP with you guys for a bit.))

((EDIT: I know one of the colors look weird, but deal with it, I've been trying to fix it, but it won't come out.))

((Twi sez: I fixed it.))
(...XD
NO FISH FOR THE DOG'S MINIONS.)

Watt let out a laugh as the puppy tackled him, and he cradled it in his arms, petting it.
Awww... he's so cute! Can I keep him, pleeeeease? At least, for now?
As the puppy started to get antsy, Watt put him down, getting one of his spears out and taking off the head. Then, he threw the shaft of the spear a distance away.
Fetch!
"hehe" the mad scientist said with a smirk as he scooped up Mental by the shoulder, looking towards his creeaky face. "Well Mental, I believe this is quite the start of a new friendship! Moi and yous!" he laughed manically. He then stepped back as soon as he was about to begin his amusing trick, looking with awe and fascination.

Quote ()

"NOW, THE GREAT MENTAL SHALL PERFORM A VERY VERY AMUSING MAGIC TRICK!" Mental proclaimed, twirling his cane over the hat.
"AGUAMENTISIMO!" the Mafiosi blathered loudly, making wild movements with his cane over the hat as he tapped the object.
Suddenly, a very cute puppy, of the beagle variety, pounced out of the hat and glomped Watt, licking him repeatedly.
"IN THE NEXT ELECTION, THE NEW CANDIDATES WILL BE MI FENG AND KEN DO! BE SURE TO VOTE!" the Mafia member roared.

"WILL DOOO! VOTE OR DIE! DIE A FLUFFY DEATH OF TEARS! HAW HAW!!!" he roared right after the mafia member. Following the puppy's example, the mad doctor pounced and glomped onto the Mafiosi, yes even licking him with his tongue.
The dog barked cutely as it ran to fetch the spear and returned it to Watt, wagging his tail and staring puppy-eyed up at the electric navi.

Mental, meanwhile, swiftly shifted to the side to avoid DNR's glomping, leaving the doctor to lick the floor. The psychic's head snapped up as if listening to something, but shrugged as a gecko appeared randomly near DNR's head, extending it's tongue randomly in the air.

"Now kiddies! How about a private lesson of faaaaabulous education from yours truly!?" the Mafiosi suggested, probably to just pass the time.
"Or we could do story time, if you want? I've got a great story to tell!" Mental proposed, still probably trying to pass the time.
"EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwww This Dirt needs some salt, maybe some Garlic and a hint of Sodium Chloride..." he said as as good as he could as he continued licking the floor.

"Err... that's still salt DNR..." Polonius interjected, blinking as he watches DNR licking more and more.

"You know this is actually pretty damn good..." he said, licking to get to the center of that brittle tasting lollipop that was the network's floor. "Oh!Oh!Oh!Oh!Oh!Oh!Oh!Oh!Oh!Oh!Oh!Oh!Oh!Oh!Oh!Oh!Oh!Oh!Oh!Oh!Oh!Oh!Oh!Oh!Oh!Oh!Oh!Oh!Oh!Oh!Oh!Oh!Oh!Oh!Oh! Memememeememememememe! I wanna learn!" he said, tongue sticking downwards like a dog as he jumped up and down, waving his arms. He then sat down besides the mafiosi navi and looked on with a very interested look on his face.
Hugging the small puppy, Watt walked over to Mental.
...Story? Ooh! I'm with mister doctor, because I want to hear it, too! Please tell us, mister crazy wacky jacket person! Pleeease?
Aw, come ON. A kid, begging, holding a baby animal? Denying that would be, like, ten times worse than kicking a random puppy on the street!
"All right kids today's lesson is..." Mental started, but suddenly stopped as a wave of lag hit both the Mafiosi and the two electric navis. The animals generated by Mental's illusions disappeared and the navis' appearances flickered statically.

DNR and Watt attempted to look around. What had just happened?

((Reply with some inner thoughts on your situation.))