Quote (NOTICE TO ALL PLAYERS)
While within this location, your characters will not have access to normal network communications and they will be unable to jack out. This means:
---Communications Jamming Active---
- Your Operators cannot contact other people across the network via E-Mail, BBS, or Chat. Chat windows do not function, and all other communication protocols are jammed or fire-walled. Your Operators may only directly communicate with their own Navigators or Team Type SPs. Chip Preset does not bypass this restriction.
- Your Navigators, Team Type SPs, and SPs with Chip Preset may receive chips as normal.
- Your SPs and Navigators are limited to face to face communications only with each other. If they are not within 'verbal communication distance', they cannot communicate. Common sense will tell you how far that is.
- Abilities that would normally allow you yo communicate across distances or perform scouting using remotes will fail.
---Jack Out Barrier Active---
- Your Navigators and SPs cannot jack out until you exit the location contained within this thread. EJO does not function here. Being defeated here means having to Restore your characters from Backup Data, and thus the loss of a great deal.
- Any rewards gained here will be tracked in a pool. You may not use the zenny, chips, and bugfrags gained within the pool as currency, trade material, or power up material for SP abilities until you leave the thread and jack out safely. If your characters are deleted, you will lose everything gained here on top of being penalized for your defeat. Everything includes IC memories of everything your character had done since the last time they jacked into the Net from the PET.
- With regards to FXP, if either party is defeated, all FXP gained in this thread is lost permanently along with the memories and experiences of the deleted character. As they have to be restored from backup upon defeat, they will not remember anything that happened since their last rest period in the PET, thus the loss of FXP.
You have been warned.