Mission 1: A-Void the change rooms...

In the Yoka net Osen, a shadow was slowly decending on an outcropping of rocks near one of the hotsprings. Quickly forming, Void Gave a quick glare to his surroundings.

"Why do they dress like this?" Void muttered to noone in paticular, looking slightly more disgusted than usual.

"Like what?" Imp said, walking up beside Void.

"Like..." Void paused, fumbiling for an oppropriate description, "Like... like their bodies mean something."

Void paused as a pair of excited navi females went chattering by. Probably about stupid ice cream, or some cute guy with a sexy wink wearing... I dunno, a purple speedo or something

"They continue to act as though they can feel... they laugh in joy and happyness... they don't realise that in reality none of this exists, just some figment to entertain childeren and make peoples lives easier."

"It won't matter, you know..." Imp said calmly, "Everything ends, in this world or their's..." Imp said, jerking a thumb up at the simulated sky, now showing a sun beginning to set. "We're just here to speed it along, you know..."

<U-um... Void,> Damian said, <there is a GMO change for this area, it's gonna load soon.>

"Great, now I'll look just like them..." Void muttered, walking towards the center of the springs where some of the change rooms were. Entering the male side, Void began to feel his body solidify as bones and skin streatched throught his frame. Looking down at himself, Void was slightly pleased, as the new form reflected his personality...

Void had begun to look like a male human in large black boxers. On the front side of the left leg was a large cartoony skull. Void's body itself had turned into a pale, almost dead skin tone streatched across his bones, leaving him looking very much alive, but like he had been locked in a dark basement with hardly any food for several months. Looking in a mirror, Void noticed that his face was sharp angles and suken eyes, the red of the iris conflicting sharply against his silver white hair.

"Looking good, but not as good as me..."

Void turned his head towards Imp, and saw an overweight man in red trunks, colored with flames on the bottom of the legs. Imp had grown to slighlty lower than average height, and had features where as rounded as Void's were sharp. He had a really close black buzzcut and red eyes.

"What were you just saying about how this is all an illusion and didn't matter?" Void gave a slight chuckle at the flabby man dramatically flexing in the mirror.

"Hey, even though this is all fake, I can still pretend to enjoy it. Besides, you're just saying that cause you couldn't get any girls like that..."

"Hey, I've heard some girls talking talking about guys with big bones. And look at me, you cann see every sexy rib."

"Nah man, women prefer men with more meat on their bones, there is more for lovin"

"Yeah, but only if they like pork."

"Hey, I've heard things about pork and girls. Why I've been to this site that--"

<Um...> Damian tried to but in before he started imagining either of the twisted forms on the screen doing... that, <We're on a mission.>

"Yeah, there is time for the sexy illusions later." Imp said slyly, nudging Void.

Heading out the door of the men's side, Imp And Void looked around, hoping for an oppritunity to reveal itself
((Event canceled, abort))

Apparently, Void wasn't expected to look around before entering, as several NP officers were slowly making their way to his location.

"Still they chase me..." Void said in an indifferent tone,"Why do they hunt me after I have killed some of their number? Don't they know that it will only lead to more lives lost?"

"Honor and the sense of right and wrong are filled with horrible problems," Imp said in agreement, "But today we won't shed blood of these illusions."

Simply logging out, Void left the officers confused, before they too logged out to find him.