Relaxing

"Are... are you sure he's okay." Junior waded over to Daisy and placed a hand on her shoulder, "While we may not know each other too well, I'd be glad to help you find your real netop. Besides, leaving you alone with some weirdo kidnapper might not be such a good idea. For all we know, he could have picked up the name Winnicot from a memo on your PET or he could be an enemy of your netop and knows the name that way." Junior looked suspciously back at Anthony and he moved a bit closer to Daisy, only a few inches of air separated them. It looked like he was trying to form a barrier between her and the view screen of the stranger, "Perhaps I should wake Wes after all..."
Anthony just looked at Junior, not too happy he was still accusing him of kidnapping, but things really did not end up any better when Junior said "Wake up Wes." Great, if he is who I think he is, then there would be no way they would believe the truth if that navi gets him up Anthony silently thought to himself. It was about that time when Daisy turned to Anthony and spoke out "No, he would know that breaking any promises under the Winnicot name because-" It was about that time Anthony interjected "because then if we fail in it the punishment would be severe, as my mother's family, the Winnicot family, Pride themselves on honor. And if they said they would do something, they sure as hell would do it till they die."

It was about that time Anthony took his time piece out, and showed the angel engraving on it. "If your netop is really related to me, then you should know about the angel." Anthony then put the watch away, and said one more thing. "And if you do not believe me about me being a member of the Winnicot family, wake up "Wes" and have him look at me... Because we meet, and he at least should know my last name..." Daisy was confused as too all of what was going on, but what did escape her lips was "The family crest..."
"What the hell, Junior?" Wes's voice came over after his navi had waken him up. He looked down at Daisy, kind of annoyed, "Whatever you need me for, its probably stupid and I doubt I care."

Junior sighed, "Its that guy over there. He says you know him." He pointed at Anthony's image.

"Oh yeah... that Winnicot baka. Still trying to decide whether he's a stalker or not. Also, he owes me a Gameboy." Wes grumbled, still about half asleep, "Either way, fight his navi to teach him a lesson!"

"His navi is... missing, apparently. He's too dumb to keep track of it, so that's why we had to wake you up." Junior sighed again. He thought for a minute. Even though Daisy wasn't his navi, she still was in this guy's control, more or less. Maybe... "Though if you want me challenge someone, I'll take Daisy-san on. Let's have a virus busting contest. Just you and me, side-by-side. The most kills win. If I win, I get a kiss. If you win, I have to buy you dinner." Normally he wasn't so forward but he was in a great mood after his bath.
"...You know, I might have deserved the gameboy to the face, but the baka comment was really uncalled for..." Anthony said, rather ticked of at that. "And also, how about we raise it up more then that. How about we add if you win I will have to be your follower, doing what you want within reason... and if I win you own me three favors. You care to take raise it that far?"

Daisy was rather confused as to what was going on, unsure just what was being said. All she knew was she might end off facing viruses with Junior. But right now she does not think she will have any chose in this... so she will just go along with whatever happenes.
Junior's eye twitched, "The challenge was addressed to Daisy-san. This is a gamble between navis, not netops, since mine went back to sleep. Besides, why would I need a follower? I go for friends, not slaves. Now please, stop interjecting. Keep it up and it might start to look like you did kidnap Daisy-san to furthur your own weird goals." This guy was rude. And three favors? Junior noticed that he didn't add the 'within reason' clause to thier side of the deal. If Wes was suspicious of him, the last thing he would want was to lose a bet with him. He was actually considering throwing the match, just so he would get to go on an actual date with Daisy, rather than just some busting spree. He then had an idea, "Tell you what, if Daisy-san agrees, I'll let you determine the length of the spree and the area. Is that enough for you?"
"Understand, after losing a Navi which really should not fall in Sharo hands, being called a kidnapper, and called stupid, I am not in one of my better moods. Also, I would have became your netop's follower, not yours. And those three favors, really are just information on three people. And at least your netop is able to sleep..." Really, he wanted to know how that one person was doing, the lady that was in the construction accident. The other one was any information on this "Royal person", because he thought his netop sounded somewhat filmier. The third... really he had no idea about the third. He could ask why he was looking for that programmer, but that was about it. "And if your netop is really asleep, then that means you are going unoped..." Anthony was kind of puzzled by that... mainly why he would do this without his full power... "Daisy... nice name, you can do whatever you want right now, because you are not my Navi and he is challenging you, you will have to do this without battle chips. Because right now I am going to try and find out where your real netop is." On that note, the visual disappeared, leaving Daisy and Junior.

Daisy was rather confused as to what just happened. What was the emotion in Anthony's voice? She never heard anyone sound like that, and it did not seem good. But still, she was being challenged, and she knew that sometimes, it had to do with honor. "Fine then, I accept your challenge." She said, as she got out of the water, and put her cloths back on.
As Daisy turned to get her clothes, Junior's noticed some text on her back. However, he had something else to settle first, "So, one thing left to decide. What area and how many rounds? Or should we race to a certain number? These are your call." Junior asked. He paused a moment, then added, "Also, if you don't mind me asking, what's Project Life?"
"Um... lets see... 5 battles.... in two areas? Er... Your pick?" Daisy said, her eyes kind up looking up while she had one of her fingers on her lips. "And I don't know much about project life, beside it was something to do with Navi creation or something." She stated, as she look at Junior, unsure why he wanted to know.
"It says Project Life on your back, so I was just curious." Junior said, "Anyway, since we're unop-ed, I say we go to ACDC first. Guess I'll meet you there. Come whenever you're ready." Junior then plugged out. As he entered his PET, he switched modes, out of his bathing suit and into his normal body suit. Quickly using some random function of his portable home, he dried himself off and then entered another area of the net.
"Very well" she said, in a cute voice. She was unsure the exact reason why she was challenged, but she knew that she probably should not lose. So after Junior left, she ended up leaving to ACDC.