A Fake Doctor is Among Us

My medical doctorate was received in netopia, but it's accredited and received in different countries like Choina and Electopia. Besides, his proof seems highly suspicious in their similarities.

-DNR
Well, pride's a heavy thing. I can understand wanting to defend yourself, but I think the rest of us need to face the facts here: this DNR guy is obviously harmless and insane. I'm more concerned about the rest of you who are taking this seriously. He's clearly just a Navi programmed to think he's a doctor, but the loose sense kind that just "helps" people instead of practicing a medical profession. The fact that he's designed with a giant scalpel as a weapon should tell you all how professional his undoubtedly 15 year old operator is.

If we look on the news and see "Serial Deletion Spree by Navi with Giant Scalpel!" I'll be wrong and this'll be justified, but I really think this is just one Navi who is apparently deleting viruses like any other and just happens to think he's a certified doctor.

Go and play with your toy degree, kid. And as for the rest of us, fooling around is okay... but I'd think that Tracy and Mr. Milquetoast would have something more "certified" to be doing than trolling this Navi.

-Lyn Clarke
Ahahahhh, you seem to think just because one can talk fancy words on a bulletin board gives them more precedence than more personable doctors who are willing to go the extra mile? You guys seem to have quite the stiff, unwavering image of a doctor: a staunch, pencil-necked shaped one. Yet, I did not come to this bulletin board to be bullied around, which says a lot to the maturity of some people in this thread.

-DNR.EXE

P.S. I... was not the designer of this navi, my father was. I am also 21 years old and a second year medical student at ACDC Med.

Polonius Carbonium