SINN and Trent

From Beach Net.

SINNBAD returned to the spot where he met Trent, visibly fuming again as he crossed the threshold of the portal onto the cobblestone streets. He climbed up onto the fountain's wide stone rim, removing and setting his helmet down before walking out onto the water. He sat himself down under the waterfall of the fountain, letting the water stream down from his head and shoulders to the carpet of a pond below. He drew his sword and laid it on his lap, closing his eyes, attempting to center himself after another dismal failure. His hair became quite damp and began to droop on his brow as he floated on the top of the water.
Trent moved away from the portal to the beach networks and crossed his arms over his chest, watching the knight. He made no direct actions or gestures towards him at first, merely watching him. Trent wasn't sure what to say here. Trent was disappointed by the failure, but SINN seemed far more affected by the event than Trent was. Trent locked his feet in a shoulder width stance. "Shit happens. Shopkeeper wouldn't assist us in getting his boards back when we offered free help." He shrugged. "Seems he didn't want his stock back after all." Trent stretched his shoulder before relaxing again. "We should go back out into a network somewhere and delete some viruses to clear some frustrations."
"Which Network?"

SINN asked with his eyes still closed.
Trent thought for a moment, then lifted his shoulder shrugging. "Yoka, NetAfrica, or Sharo. Which have you not been too?"
"I have not been to any of them."

SINN stated.
"Neither have I, but the chips and viruses there are supposed to pose a challenge." Trent said.
"True. I overheard that you were from Sharo. Perhaps having a guide would be beneficial."

SINN suggested. He was then pulled to his feet by an unseen force and yanked out of the fountain. He was then surrounded by a dozen floating screens as he crouched.
A small glint of excitement showed in his eyes with the mention of going back to the Sharo networks. It quickly went away and was replaced back to his cold expressionless stare. "Sharo would be a very excellent place for us to go." He shrugged his shoulders and said, "I'm going to require a new GMO and get a good winter setup. A Sharoen setup."

The displays winked out as fast as they appeared. Then SINN stood up and walked back to the fountain to don his helmet.

"A knight's duty is all the armor I need against the cold."

He said as he placed the winged helm on his head. The sun dried out his bedraggled look in no time, with maybe a little help from his own inner power.

"I shall go find a port to Sharo Net while you get changed. I will relay the coordinates when I find it."

He stated before setting off on foot.
"You're going to be plenty cold in Sharo. I hope you have enough duty to go around." Trent waved him off casually as he left and thought to himself, 'I don't think I've got a GMO for Sharo.' He kept his arm crossed and said, "Mark. Arctic GMO."

Mark froze. "We don't have one of those yet. I haven't made one. Let me do that now." Mark said pulling up the program to create GMO's.

"Good." Pushing his weight forwards after SINN, Trent followed.