Find Your Match on EnigmaHarmony.com!

Enigma warped into the NetSquare as Ceres bargained for upgrades, hoping to find someone just as eager to fight and become stronger as he was. Just for kicks, he created a small sign with some of his data that read: "SEARCHING FOR BUSTING PARTNER" in front of himself, and leaned back against (nothing?) casually.

Anyone wanna help me take out some viruses?

= This thread is for Zero, ehe. Please, no one else post but him. =
Jay sighed. "Dude, Big, we might as well leave. Nobody's gonna bust with us."

Big frowned and remained put.

"I ain't jacking out. I really wanna bust with a partner! I never done it before." Big argued. He was holding an extremely crude cardboard sigh that read 'Bosting parter wontd" with several letters spelled backwards.

As Big looked around desperately, he suddenly spotted another navi; a strange purple one. As soon as Big made out what this stranger's sign read (Which took about 45 seconds) he tromped over, and said, "So, you's lookin' for a partner, too? How 'bout the two of us team up?"
Enigma was having very mixed reactions here. As soon as he saw Big's sign, he buried his face in his palms and groaned, and when Big approached him and gave him a sample of his speech, his sorrow was increased doubly. Yes... Yes, I am... looking for a partner... Enigma manged to grind out through gritted teeth. I'm sure we can work out something nice in ACDC Net, he suggested as politely as he could muster, and tried to smile, but didn't quite succeed as he got rid of his sign that was ... er... made of himself. As soon as you're ready, and my Op finishes with his purchases, we'll go bust, OK?
Beaming, Big gave Enigma a (extremely hard) pat on the back. "Great! So, where should we go first to bust?... How about ACDC, just to start off? I wanna get some new chips, if ya don't mind."
Keeping his false grin as well as he could, Enigma "grinned and bore it", considering that if he HAD solid vertebrae, he wouldn't any more. Sure... let's... do that... he grumbled, and walked through a portal to ACDC Net, motioning for Big to follow him. What do you think, Ceres?

I think he's good cannon fodder... Ceres muttered privately.

OK, I agree with you, but that's a bit low...